Expess even the slightest of worries about FF7 Remake

>expess even the slightest of worries about FF7 Remake
>"BARRY!! COPE COPE COPE BARRY LMAO"
I genuinely hope that Square Enix goes bankrupt and never makes another game again. FF, KH and Square Enix fans are the worst fanbases in the entire vidya sphere of fanbases. Literally every single person who says even the most benign of criticism is labelled as their bogeyman. Barry has transcended his own person and lives now in the minds of these drones as a symbol. How ironic, the very thing they hated is also the thing that they made into myth.
You have become the very thing you fear the most.

Attached: 1562921784849.png (968x1006, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/718920-kingdom-hearts-iii/77575342?page=8
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/76308752?page=17
youtube.com/watch?v=T3iHxLs5maM
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/NeithOF
twitter.com/nicoeith
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74226965?page=1
twitter.com/Nicoeith/status/1161942824453124096?s=19
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/76257714?page=3
twitter.com/Nicoeith
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/75991769?page=2
thelifestream.net/forums/threads/greetings-tls-community.21820/
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/76308752?page=17#176
yuki.la/search.html?boards=v&startdate=2008-02-02&enddate=2019-08-23&sort=ascending&postext=neithof#page=1
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/718920-kingdom-hearts-iii/78006388
youtube.com/watch?v=Gbo34JAEC50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did Square Enix sent Sephiroth to kill your mother or something?

the "I used to be normal, moderate, but then people made fun of my bad opinions and that's my excuse for going all the way to the extreme"? nobody falls for it.

>This remake looks pretty good so far, but I don't think Square will be able to keep up the momentum of the first episode into the rest of the episodes and I'm worried that the game will fall apart towards the end with Nomura at the helm considering he's writing a lot of new shit for the game
>"LOLOLOL BARRY BARRY BARRY COPE COPE COPE"

The thing is they wouldn't. FF7R is the kind of nostalgia craze everyone craves nowadays. I haven't bought a SQ game since Bravely Default.

The only good thing left at Square is Dragon Quest.
They killed FF. 15 is one of the worst games I've ever played
They killed KH. KH3 was 15 all over again

A KH fag known as Neith Of on gamefaqs who goes by @Nicoeith on twitter and is Nathan is the one who started this Barry boogeyman on Yea Forums because he got BTFO by someone named Barry on gamefaqs 4-5 years ago

He was also known as KH-kun and Nomurafag here on Yea Forums but we learned his name is Nathan and he tried to flee to thelifestream.net forums after getting shat on by everyone at gamefaqs

Attached: neithof aka nathan.jpg (1080x929, 291K)

Not our fault Barry's a shit troll who honestly thought he could sow discord amongst KH, FF, DMC, and RE fans for literally no logical reason.

Attached: BarryXV.png (587x476, 257K)

Say what you want about DQ, the fanbase is comfy

Case in point, this is Nathan trying to lie and falseflag again when its him who is the KH fag that shits on DMC5 then tries to pretend to be a XVbro to trick DMCHADS into attacking XV. He is the one who lied about "barry" shitposting against DMC5 and because KH3 sucked so bad he tried to hide behind dmc5 to attack XV with.

This is Nathan's tactic, to falseflag and do everything to try and turn people against XV because he's still butthurt Nomura was kicked off the game 6 years ago.

seething

dilate

15 is the best FF
KH3 is the worst KH

Nobody believes your lies XV-kun. Kill yourself you utter reprehensible subhuman cunt.

Name's not Nathan, you fucking retard.

Name one slight worry about the game.

are you that FFXV autist

No one falls for your lies and obvious samefagging Nathan

Attached: fuhzme.jpg (809x2451, 808K)

And nobody's going to fall for your retarded newfaggotry, retard. You goddamn retards keep pulling out new names every day. Stay wrong.

Both FFXV and KH3 were shit.

Fuck off Barry

Another desperate attempt at deflecting from the truth by Nathan the retarded German Greek kh turd who has been shitposting here for over 5 years and was exposed for doing so 4 years ago over on gamefaqs which is why you started spouting the barry boogeyman here on Yea Forums after you got BTFO on gamefaqs years ago.

Attached: neithof exposede.jpg (802x1848, 451K)

Autism.

I know what my own name is, newfag, and it's not Nathan, or Barry or whatever you think it is. Christ alive, how can you be so fucking new and stupid?

You realise this makes you look insane right. You actually stalked and doxxed some no name faggot on gamefaqs because what? He doesn't like FFXV? What next, gonna threaten to rape someone... again.

t. nate lying and on suicide watch

Attached: Birth of an Autist.png (1332x254, 223K)

Oh look its nathan saying EXACTLY the very fucking thing you do every day and because of your stalking is how you got BTFO exposed on /vg/ a few days ago. In fact you're the only one who ever says that rape shit too because it's your desperate attempt to smear the name of the one you're trying to make a boogeyman out of.

I just now posted in this thread, you autist.

Attached: get help.jpg (640x280, 100K)

>if I keep saying this person is someone else, they'll become them
Spoke like a true newfag, fucking newfag.

Yeah that's nathan, he defends nomura all the time and prior to him getting kicked off XV which was announced in sep 2014 he would defend it non stop.

It's a well known fact you use multiple IPs to samefag with Nate.

>if I accuse him of doing exactly what I do all the time, people will surely believe me!
This is just sad, man

I would like for SaGa Scarlet Grace and Romancing SaGa 3 to come out first but then okay

Nailed it.

>Not turned based
>Cutting out content
>changing everything that made the game good
>Catering to casual zoomer filth.
>Splitting the game into parts
>Charging 60 each part+DLC
>It will never be finished or it won't be done till 2050
>Huge cash grab detected
Nice try cuck enix i see through your little game...You're game is TRASH and i will not fall for it. Sales do not make a game good.

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Keep being wrong, newfag. It's astonishing how underaged dipshits like you think this tactic is even remotely viable.

lmao I was skeptical at first but now you're making it obvious, Barry. You're the only one who brings up """KH-kun""" because it's a really desperate deflection.

You are really fucking bad at hiding yourself.

Attached: XVkun_insanity.png (1052x560, 140K)

Some other terms and common posts nathan makes to help identify Nathan aka Neith Of here, he has frequently said these here and on gamefaqs
>Take your meds, variants of this
>Calm down, kid.
>Get help
>You're XV-kun, said to various different people both on Yea Forums and on gamefaqs
>repeatedly spamming old 2014 mistranslated and misinterpreted interview
>repeatedly spamming "hold O" webm from supereyepatchwolf furry vid even though R1+O is being held and its against some of the weakest grunts in the game while using durandal
>Calling everyone barry
>posting a list of other shitposters and namefags with himself included to try and distract from himself coming under fire, ignores they are all proven shitposters including himself and his various aliases
>Will try and hide behind other games just to attack XV and to try and turn fans of other games against XV by falseflagging as a fake XV fan shitting on other games then blaming it on "barry"
>Has done this with DMC, FF14, Persona, Xenoblade and countless others
>The biggest Nomura defender in existence
>A huge KH shill and also a FF13 defender

Imagine being so acoustically obsessed with a game that, when your attempts to create hatred amongst numerous and unrelated fanbases fails, you invent a new person to try and pass all the blame onto.

Attached: 1444445897034.jpg (353x334, 19K)

How ironic as you literally do this as evidenced here

Yep its Nathan all right.

Attached: khkun samefagging and renaming his shitpostin pics.jpg (1080x1408, 661K)

How ironic nathan

Samefag all you want, newfag, my name isn't Nathan or any variant of it.

Attached: grocky-time-bokan-34_4.jpg (210x240, 16K)

All I know about Neith Of is XV-kun crying about him due to constantly being BTFO by him on GameFAQs. For this alone I love and support Neith Of.

So I'm guessing his newest tactic for 2019 is to just deny he exists and project everything he's ever done onto everyone else. Man, something broke in you a long time ago. Please seek help because this isn't healthy. We all like the occasional funny shitpost but this has gone way too far now. We're talking literal years of you doing this. Please just go work out your issues with a mental health expert.

Nice try nate.

Oh look its nate lying about reality because you got BTFO on gamefaqs and everyone laughs at you for exploding into seeth mode constantly

No one believes you, you dumb autistic sack of shit.

So he's trying to claim someone who shat on his beloved game is the one behind all of his shitposting? How does that even work? That's like someone if the obsessed retard in the draw threads suddenly started crying about a Korenfag instead of the Singaporefag or whatever.

Look, newfag. I know what my name is, not you, so therefore, you have to accept the reality that I, and any other anons you call Nathan aren't named that. It's getting late, so maybe you should log off and get to bed, you have school in the morning.

Who the fuck is Barry?

Hey look its Nathan making his one off posts after getting exposed again completely ignoring how he got exposed and desperately trying to word his post to not give himself away yet you let slip the "mental health" in there which is a variant of your "take your meds" retort you frequently do.

The schizophrenic guy also known as XV-kun and Bazztek in this thread and many others. See He appears to have invented a new imaginary persona called Nathan who he's trying to pass blame onto.

I don't know who this Nathan guy is, but please keep it up. Seeing XV-kun writhe is always satisfying.

Nice denial nate

Why are you samefagging nate? We all know you falseflag constantly to get people to shitpost against XV by pretending to be a XV fan who shits on other games constantly that you then blame on "barry".
You're so fucking transparent.

A boogeyman invented years ago by a faggot from gamefaqs named neith of /nathan after he got BTFO

See

Goes by the username bazztek. Was given the moniker XV-kun by us on Yea Forums because he'd lash out, shitpost and derail threads against anyone who dared to say a bad word about FFXV.

Attached: FADFD9F8685444E9A35F3656EF002EB6.jpg (1024x1016, 171K)

t. Neith Of aka Nathan redirecting to exposed lies and shitposts when the truth was posted here

Okay I'm going to pose an honest question, who the hell is Barry?

Attached: question.png (512x381, 282K)

there is no xv-kun, that's the point, nathan fabricated it all years ago and has been shitposting this whole time

It couldn't possibly be that most of these are just normal reactions most people have when confronted with a clinically insane person like you, XV-kun?

I mean, it's pretty obvious that you are in dire need of medication.

Maybe I'm NeithOf. Or SKB. Or Bidklues. Or one of the other dozen names you've called us all. Hell I'm all 20 IPs in his thread, including the one you're using.

Barry Barry Allen of course

Nice lies Nathan, already proven you're a liar and a fraud here And you're once again trying to latch onto DMC5 when everyone hates KH3

A boogeyman invented by nathan aka neith of on gamefaqs

I don't know if I'm autistic enough for this board anymore.

If XV-kun doesn't exist then why do you immediately respond to every post? If he (You) doesn't then why do you care? You defeat your own "argument" due to your own autism and ego not allowing you to Let it Go.

This has been asked already. Paranoid schizophrenic from Australia who never leaves his house, shitposts on Yea Forums all day and I mean all day. He's in this thread now.

>Barry barry barry; barry, barry barry barry barry. BARRY BARRY BARRY BARRY BARRY BARRY BARRY.

Attached: 1568059444704.jpg (429x429, 67K)

>call someone a name that isn't there's
>huurr, nice denial
Gee, it's like someone would state that a name that isn't their own isn't theirs. WHODATHUNKIT?

Attached: (You).png (519x522, 350K)

>there's a new Yea Forums boogeyman like Lee or ACfag
>he shares my name
feel weird, bros.

He's just another one of this boards notorious shitposters like Lanced Jack, Manly Tears and barneyfag before him. This board truly is hell.

No they aren't as only you and you alone ever do those things and you post the exact indentical shit almost daily and use the exact same shitpost on gamefaqs which is why you were exposed, which is why you then fabricated the barry boogeyman to distract from yourself getting exposed.

You keep exposing yourself you retarded German Greek fuck.

This is him That post alone should tell you all you need to know even with just the one sentence.

>why are people using the guy's name that has been known for the last year and a half?

Attached: 1539731116061.gif (480x270, 528K)

So out of the tens of thousands of daily Yea Forums users you just happen to have one single person constantly replying specifically to your posts? Wow what the odds.

If this is true, why do you think no one ever agrees with you? Do you actually believe entire threads with dozens of different posters are all just you and Nathan and no one else?

Anyone not clinically insane would be able to logically reason that when literally no one ever takes your side, that probably means you're wrong about everything you say and fucking retarded.

Cope Barry

Neith Of is a gamefaqs fag that got exposed and still comes to Yea Forums to shitpost despite denying it and is the one who frequently deflects attention from himself here by bringing up other proven shitposters that also get mentioned in a desperate attempt to distance himself from being exposed
Nomura-kun and KH-kun are NeithOf
SBK91 was another gamefaqs fag that got exposed a billion times as the KH2FM shill that defends it as the best game ever made and is a speedrun fag that will quote respond every line of text you make in a post and does it both here and on gamefaqs
bidkluez was neith of aka kh kun aka nathan aka nate
All those others you keep trying to deflect to have been proven exposed shitposts here too and you are chief among them which is why you're so adamant in lumping yourself with them to try and dissuade the notion that you exist as a massive shitposter here.

>Do you actually believe entire threads with dozens of different posters are all just you and Nathan and no one else?
He actually does. He truly believes one person sits there constantly refreshing to a new IP all day. I think he's gone past the definition of insanity by now.

RENO IS ACTUALLY TRENDING ON TWITTER

Attached: EENr535XsAM4tWt.jpg (750x750, 46K)

I'm responding to posts directly highlighting my posts you dumb fuck, if neith of aka nathan doesn't exist here then why do you keep responding and even try to sub quote a post by removing the >> ?

I'm XV-kun. No, we are XV-kun. You and I are him together.

Your lies have already been countered here Nate

Speak for yourself Nathan.

Attached: xvair.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

There's more than one person replying to you in this thread retard.

>Neith of trying to act like he's new after getting exposed here and on gamefaqs years ago
yikes

I mean, I'm not gay but...

Attached: 1567898617100.png (221x200, 28K)

Lol Barry

I smile every time you reply to two different people thinking they're the same person, as if anyone other than you would samefag so desperately.

Nice try Nate but you already got exposed

No one besides Nathan does those things

Maybe if you weren't retarded samefag nathan you'd actually read the threads where people constantly do, but you're a German Greek ESL fuck so no wonder you keep fucking lying and constantly prove how illiterate you are.

Why is this thread allowed to exist?

based

Lol Nathan

Hi guys XV-kun here. Sorry for the last 6 years of shitposting. I'm gonna try and be a better poster from now on. If you don't like FFXV that's okay because I know that's your opinion and I don't have the right to force you to change it.

I smile every time you insinuate multiple people are your barry boogeyman

>Why is this thread allowed to exist?
Because the mods are lazy and won't permaban this autistic faggot.

Attached: 1508470879235.gif (625x626, 1.16M)

You know doxxing is against the rules

my 5th grade teacher's name was barry and he rode a modercycle. The end

Attached: 1536718953146.png (372x415, 169K)

You will never ever fool anyone. Everyone knows who you are, because no one else posts in the same autistic way you do. You can't stop posting in that way, because you lack self awareness.

He has also the Golden Account, he has no 59s cooldown.

Won't be buying it unless they fix Tifa. Change her back, whathaveyou. I am not supporting censorship.

Attached: 1566741496380.png (532x440, 385K)

Lmao. Keep seething at me.

They permaban him every other week. It's always funny when half the posts in the thread disappear. But he just gets a new IP and comes back a while later.

Sameman
He constantly ban evades.

I miss g20d.

Well you keep ban evading you fucking German Greek fuck

Yeah he bought a pass to shill XV even harder. That's right he actually pays money to be a shill, can't even say he does it for free. Imagine actually being lower than a fucking janny lmao

Then stop spouting barry boogeyman

Wrong Nathan, buddy.

I'm not him. I obey the rules of the website unlike you.

Me too. /khg/ does too, but with the spammers and Frytard making it insufferable to most, better he's away to not suffer.

Attached: 1530882558563.jpg (725x775, 71K)

>Literally every single person who says even the most benign of criticism is labelled as their bogeyman
I'm pretty sure people criticize KH3 pretty hard

There is no doxxing, Neith Of on gamefaqs said his Twitter is @nicoeith, Neith Of registered at thelifestream.net forums aka ff7 website forum saying gamefaqs scared him away because he keeps getting BTFO, and on thelifestream.net forums Neith of has his name listed as nathan, on gamefaqs neith of said his name is nate
nate is short for nathan

cope, this is all public forum posts on video game sites, nothing doxxing at all

What the fuck is going on?

Keep seething Barry.

We all do. Unfortunately the autists got to them and scared him away.

Attached: IMG_4005.jpg (2448x2395, 1.07M)

Nice try nate

And you are totally not obsessed with this guy like a total lunatic. Not at all.

Keep getting laughed the fuck out of gamefaqs nate

Uhm. FUCK namefags and FUCK people who give them attention.

Remakes gonna be better than the original purely for the fact the original blew massive dick and only got its undeserved following because it struck both 3D and the budding emo generation with nomuras belt and zipper fetishism dead center with its release. Whatever the fuck FFVIIR winds up being, its gonna be better than the original.

Attached: 1516723612804.png (174x73, 18K)

XV-kun is having another autism fit due to FFVII getting a new trailer. He does this every time, just ignore him and he'll tucker himself out eventually.

Says nate seething

Nate is on suicide watch

Please please please please please remake chrono trigger fuck ff7
youtube.com/watch?v=T3iHxLs5maM

A schizo talking to himself and sometimes accusing others of being one of his multiple personalities.

He's been doing that since DMC5 came out at least.

>on gamefaqs
So not here. You're posting personal info about the guy because you're assblasted
Meanwhile, you were dumb enough to tell everyone your own name on this board. You are your own worst enemy because you keep tripping over yourself

Attached: retard.jpg (583x133, 22K)

Nate is actually Barry imaginary enemy.

He/you are the one who fabricated the Barry boogeyman so that's rich coming from you.

But Nate you're the one seething because kh3 bombed while 7r looks like Kino like XV and plays like XV mixed with Type0

I'll never forget that thread, he got banned like 20 times.

>he samefagged again

>one who fabricated the Barry boogeyman
doesn't look like it

Fuck off back to gamefags and take your butt buddy with you.

He does it both there and here retard, read the thread, you're posting nathan falseflagging shitposts you retard, oh wait you are nate

I miss the tile fucker.

WHY would that be a thing?
from what I've seen everyone here is worried as fuck because of what they did to Tifa and the knowledge that Nomura (who lost his fucking mind long ago) is at the helm.

Attached: Tifa fixed comparison.png (532x440, 242K)

>falseflagging shitposts
How would this faggot even know your own IRL name you humongous faggot

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/NeithOF
twitter.com/nicoeith

Wrong, newfag.

Yes, that's you.

That is nate falseflagging which he is known for doing

Why do you reply to the same posts twice?

Who said it was? Nate? And you believed his falseflagging

Attached: 1561041005357.png (840x1288, 1.67M)

Nice try nate

The tragedy for men is that they can fall in love with more than one woman, but they will never be able to practically support more than one relationship at a time; not without doing harm to themselves, the women they love, and the society they live in.

The tragedy for women is that they will love and be sexually attracted to just one man, but who that one man is can change; so if a better man comes along than their existing partner, they will fall out of love with the first and fall into love with the latter.

The red pill of NTR is that these two primal forces are strong enough to destroy good things in life. Friendships. Love. Family. Society.

NTR is more than a fetish. It's a sexy horror genre.

Attached: 4bc59a33f923ddbf301f847643f0d78fe71b580c99b2af41d8e41125f9fb9df6.jpg (1024x948, 169K)

Fuck Nate and fuck you.

Barry stop being a faggot

kh3 is trash

>Even in a thread where people complain about KH3, as soon as FFXV is brought up everyone agrees that KH3 was at least not nearly that bad

OH NO NO NO

I'm Nathan, come at me Barry.

Nathan on suicide watch

NTR is trash.

Except no

who's Barry?

You mean everyone agrees KH3 is the worst game and is constantly shat on. Only Nate aka you pretends otherwise because you're a KH fag

Thanks for proving my point, barry.
You doxxed this faggot like you doxxed kagari.
You just need to threaten to rape him too now

A boogeyman invented by nathan, a kh fag known as neith of on gamefaqs

XV kun.

Read the thread.

You obviously haven't experienced the modern MH community, it's a lot like this thread, anyone who criticises World is called listfag, the resident boogeyman

what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1556434494576.gif (336x336, 2.47M)

Nate or Nathan.

Attached: 1568174198936.png (726x1000, 827K)

Oh look its neith of trying to lie about doxxing again when it was kh fag falseflagging for that kagari shit and where your own fucking account you yourself linked to is not doxxing
fucking retard nate
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74226965?page=1

Attached: A huge retard.jpg (609x641, 93K)

nate is seething because 7r made kh3 forgotten after a day

Barry why are you still obsessed over your KH-kun boogeyman?
Literally nobody believes you, you know that right?

There is only one true poster, noble and pure of heart

Attached: 1523808078855m.jpg (1024x975, 148K)

If you want to bitch about KH then take it to their general.

Attached: Enlightened.gif (400x318, 976K)

He's such a hypocrite.

Attached: former_neofag_user.jpg (1316x613, 149K)

please barry no matter what you do please don't go /khg/

Oh no neith of aka nicoeith btfo and exposed again

>NeithOf: Except this is my twiiter twitter.com/Nicoeith

>lie about doxxing again
You also threw another temper tantrum about zeal and doxxed him as well.
Pretty much anyone that pisses you off, you will go to great lengths to find every piece of information about them and try to doxx them.
I strongly advise you to stay away from any public areas like schools. I don't want a shooting when they day you snap happens

Nate you're still obsessed with your barry boogeyman?

And yet you defend neogaf so that makes you worse neith of

The beautiful ramblings of a legitimate madman.

Barry you're still obsessed with your Nate boogeyman?

LMAO nate you're the one always going after Zeal aka psxotaku

Wrong pic user

Attached: Smuglette.png (1790x1790, 1.58M)

The resetera screencap is funnier because it was something along the lines of
>this user has been permanently banned for a long history of abuse related to FFXV

Shut up Barry

Hey bazza, why don't you shut the fuck up and draw me some more Aqua porn, bitch?

Nate you're still seething over your Barry boogeyman?

Attached: 1555959428703.jpg (253x353, 36K)

XV was shit

The dad villain from KND?

Code Lyoko Olette is cute. CUTE!

Attached: ask_series_108.jpg (1280x1294, 147K)

kelly does it again

Imagine having to be XV-kun

Every day you wake up in your bed, and you remember that you're XV-kun and your day will consist of being hated by literally every single person you interact with because you're a piece of shit, but you're compelled by your mental disorder to keep interacting with them anyway.

What a dark place his mind must be.

Banned for calling shitposters out on resetera is a bad thing when you get banned for breathing there? Why are you responding to yourself and defending resetera neith of?

Why are you ignoring you constantly go after psxotaku aka zeal?
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/75991769?page=2

There's a difference between criticism and the autism seen hourly on Yea Forums. Honestly at this point it feels like 50% of all replies on Yea Forums are either autistic meltdowns, or people shitposting and pretending to have a meltdown except they do it every day for weeks so it's no different than a real autist.

Where did I defend that shithole? Please point it out in my post. Unlike you, I've never had a neofag or retardera account.

nope

What if you can feed her through out the game? and she keeps gaining weight the more you feed her sweets and other unhealthy stuff?

Funny how this guy has had the exact same events happen to him as Barry did

Why are you ignoring my demand for more porn?

Imagine having to be KH-kun

Every day you wake up in your bed, and you remember that you're khKH-kun and your day will consist of being hated by literally every single person you interact with because you're a piece of shit, but you're compelled by your mental disorder to keep interacting with them anyway.

What a dark place his mind must be.

You might as well be guessing what the weather will be on Tuesday in three months. The game looks great and you're just being cynical. Or you don't like that it's a playstation exclusive.

>he actually has a resetera profile
Fuck off tranny. At least that explains your personality disorder.

>Banned for
I'm sure if you've been banned from
>resetera
>neogaf
>the official xv forums
>Yea Forums multiple times
The problem is you

Well I mean NeoGaf really isn't GAF anymore. ResetEra literally sucked all the undesirables out of it so now it's just a mediocre forum.

Again, you tried putting the two fanbase against each other before both games released and your Nate even existed

By taking their side you defend them you fucking retard

What motivates a man to shitpost across multiple boards, websites, and social media platforms for almost a decade? Barry, you gotta stop. You need help. You've been at this for ages. You keep making up new villains to deal with your crippling mental issues.
It was still versus 13 when you started this crusade of autism. Barry, you're one video from CWC tier autism. You need help.

Says the tranny defending resetera

>What motivates a man to shitpost across multiple boards, websites, and social media platforms for almost a decade?
The most crippling and professionally undocumented case of autism the internet has even known.

>worries
>FUCK SE I HOPE THEY DIE AND NEVER MAKE ANOTHER GAME AND ALL HANG THEMSELVES

Nah, this is worse.

Where did I take their side? Point out to me where in my post I said that. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy and nothing more.

Because memes

Everyone here who actually is a person who posts about FFXV, KH or related games on gamefaqs or other forums, just come clean already.

It's easy to spot XV-kun's autistic posts which make up half the thread, but I want to know how many of the people BTFOing him are actually crossposters since you seem to know so much about him.

If I was some gamefaqs poster I would just say it so we can see how many different people are actually taking a collective shit on XV-kun's sorry face. Personally I only browse Yea Forums.

Still not as bad as lanced jack, but we're getting close.

Could KH-kun become the new CWC?

Attached: 1557901927138.png (1388x1060, 509K)

He made a scapegoat to try and deflect onto him. Hence the spam of the same images every thread. He even has the same "backstory" as bazz

This might be one of the most autistic threads I’ve seen yet on Yea Forums.

Hey look its neith of literally the only person who even cares about bans and who constantly brings those up while ignoring your own ban evasion and ignoring that you got banned on the official ffxv forum and are too pussy to even post on neogaf or resetera to call out the trannies for being retarded because you'd get instantly banned anyway

look how much you suck up to TLS forums trying to keep a low profile after getting BTFO by gamefaqs

thelifestream.net/forums/threads/greetings-tls-community.21820/

He's not going to answer. He does this whenever people point how he used to frequent those forums he despises and then he tries to shift the blame onto the people calling him out as if they defend those forums

Barry are you ok?

And xionfriend?

Nope, only you did that nate

>too pussy to even post on neogaf or resetera
lol you have to be a faggot to post there in the first place.
No wonder you went there

Why is Xion the best girl in the series?

So how come you only declare this now Barry, after being shat on for years?

How am I supposed to know anything about the game until I play it myself?

Attached: 1404971247193.png (483x482, 389K)

Because she won the Roxasbowl.

>family goes to birthday party for little cousin
>give him a plushie of Roxas
>he and other kids go to play video games in the game room
>socialize with family members
>hear the godawful Face my Fears coming from the other room
>sprint to the game room
>someone got my little cousin KH3 for his birthday
>take the controller out his hands
>eject KH3
>throw it out the window
>little cousin starts crying
>pull my copy of KH1.5/2.5 out of my emergency backpack that I carry with me everywhere
>he stops crying as I start KH1 for him
>tell him to play this and KH2
>forbid him from playing bbs
>go back to family members
>ask them who gave him KH3
>his older brother says so
>tell him if he does it again, I'll kill him

How can someone be so ignorant and give a small child that game? That kid is lucky he has a /blessed/ and /enlightened/ cousin like me in his life. Who else /enlightened/ here?

Attached: Blessed Roxas.jpg (960x720, 209K)

I wonder if that guy knows you think everyone on the internet is him?

>bazz
literally who?

So now you admit you're OP?
Good job retard

Attached: 1544436729645.gif (500x281, 561K)

What motivates a man to shitpost across multiple boards, websites, and social media platforms for almost a decade? Nathan, you gotta stop. You need help. You've been at this for ages. You keep deflecting to other exposed shitposters to deflect from dealing with your crippling mental issues.
It was still versus 13 when you started this crusade of autism and you went full CWC tier when Nomura was fired off XV and now you spend your days shilling KH. You need help.

Another hallmark post by Baz. Even before the Nathan scapegoat

She cute.

Attached: xion_1.png (1054x1276, 1.62M)

>forbid him playing BBS
Gross.

It's honestly a funny fucking story if you were there. Basically, KHfag was a namefag in KH threads who had like, insane amounts of knowledge on the lore and the games in general on deck. People would usually ask him questions if they needed something weird, because he could read japanese and was one of the seven people playing the mobile game.

During the KH3 hype stuff, XV-kun started coming into every single thread and KHfag would continuously tell him to fuck off because he would be so retarded and derail the thread completely. Our boy Barry decided KHfag was actually KH-kun, because he didn't want to call him KHfag for some reason. He then proceeded to accuse every single poster in the thread of being KHfag, confusing the living fuck out of the entire thread.

Barrylore is almost as wild as KH lore.

By you siding with them and acting as if getting banned from either resetera or neogaf is a slight against the person banned and not against the site which hands bans like candy, you dumb fuck nate.
Now you're responding to yourself over and over again samefagging like usual.

Please redpill me on the Roxasbowl lore

Natty are you ok?

XV kun (who says he's friend with the DMC Anons when he actually hates them and makes threads against it), the guy who loves and defends DMC reboot, Force and praises Yakuza gameplay by posting webms are all the same person.

Oh, so it's like how listfag went after that one guy from the monhun threads who lives in Japan and got to meet Fujioka several times and posted a bunch of shit.

You did God's work, but you also committed a grievous sin by telling him to skip BBS. Please rectify this.

Calling out and shitting on trannies is a noble cause even if it gets you banned
You're too pussy to even use a burner account

Its been established for years but neith of keeps trying to surpress it and deflect
only recently was his name nathan exposed by himself on the ff7 fan forum

Funnily enough, DMC fans hate him too.

Barry are you ok?

Roxas had his waifu taken away from him. Then, when she was in mortal danger he returned to save her. Thus she won the Roxasbowl.

Attached: Punished Roxas - A man denied his ice cream & waifu.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

Oh, yeah. How could I forget

based
kh3 is trash

>Calling out and shitting on trannies is a noble cause
I'd rather play videogames then obsess over faggots on the internet.

XV kun likes 5 and 3

>KH3 is go...

Attached: kh3 & ffxv doing nothing comparison.webm (640x720, 2.98M)

Ah, I already knew that. I thought there was some kind of competition between Xion and the other women for Roxas.

We all shit on Neith Of, he's a laughing stock.

Redpill me on this barry character

Nope you illiterate fuck

Vexen gets new replica bodies the the exact same features as humans, and resurrect Xion and Roxas. Them and Axel reunite against Saix and after Xehanort and his other selves are defeated, she and Roxas enjoy Ice cream (alongside the others).

Obsessed with FFXV.
Extremely autistic and will do everything in his autistic power to argue that XV wasn't shit.
Will shift the blame whenever he gets shat on. Including right now

>scapegoat
Ah yes Nathans new ad hoc tactic, to act like nathan is a scapegoat

Read the thread.

Well some people shipped Namine with him but after KH3 that ship has long since sunk.

Attached: IMG_3543.jpg (2876x2235, 1.21M)

Literally nothing there is true

Fuck off XV-kun, i wasnt talking to you.

True autism

Attached: wew.jpg (742x232, 25K)

I'm not buying FF7 Remake strictly because I don't trust Tetsuya Nomura. And I hate how Square Enix uses Nomura to market all of their games. As if to say:

"Nomura gave this game a head nod and because he nodded even though he did NOT work on it it's going to be good! Tetsuya Nomura is our Golden Boy!"

Fuck Nomura. He's bad. Legitimately he's bad. Maybe he learned some things from Sakaguchi but obviously he learned Sakaguchi's bad habits as well or took Sakaguchi's words to heart as well even if they shouldn't be listened to like:

"A story will not sell if it's too simple, make it complicated"

And look at the current state of the story of Kingdom Hearts. It's fucked. Nomura is very awful at his job. And I don't trust him with FF7. And I hate how FF7 Remake is going to sell like 25 million units and SE is going to see the good sales and they'll say:

"Nomura is good. I mean FF7 Remake sells because it IS FF7 Remake, but let's credit Nomura alone and give him more of our major central pillar projects."

Nathan detected

ing into the trash.

>on break at work
>eating a delicious rice krispie treat
>smell something rank
>look up to see Cletus, kh3 loving co worker coming in
>sits down next to me and says KH was never about technical combat. It's all about flashy moves. Says KH3 is the best game in the franchise. DLC will cement it
>smirk and show him Bl00dy's video correctly pointing out KH3's gameplay flaws
>he hurls himself on the floor and starts crying.
>manager walks in and fires him on the spot.
>security escorts him out of the building
>finish my rice krispie treat

Another day, another KH3 coper btfo. Who else /blessed/ to not be a coprophile? Who else /enlightened/ by the bliss that is playing KH2FM.

Attached: 1537044113089.webm (720x538, 2.01M)

He's a boogeyman invented by nathan a kh fag from gamefaqs known as Neith of

I swear I've seen this pasta before

He's lying.

My name is actually Nathaniel et it right next time bar bar
:^):^):^):^)^):^):^):^)^):^):^):^)

FF and its fanbase can crash and burn, but I still want my SaGa games so Square-Enix has to live on.

This but unironically. KH1 had the most satisfying combat, where you actually had to make a strategy to avoid getting slaughtered.

>"A story will not sell if it's too simple, make it complicated"

That definitively explains why all of a sudden FF7 Remake has a new SOLDIER character that never existed and those magical stalkers following Aerith, the Watchmen of Fate. I don't even want to imagine what else is Nomura inventing.

>"Barry's not the problem"
>Bring him up anyway
God you are genuine fucking retard, who cares who you are anymore? This is getting old.

>the game loos great
>shelling oit 60 bucks plus mandatpry tip for it to end before shinra HQ
>censored Tifa
>fucked up names
>padded Midgar section
>added story segments in the era of nuFF
And the worst contender is the "ADHD kiddie spam weak as shit attacks until you can do an actual ATB attack" combat. If you honestly think it looks great youare unironically a shit eater.

Can we get Hades cup back?

Well shit, he already tried pulling shit with Neith or whatever already? Talk about unoriginal...

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy with this Frozen world?
Or do you need more?
Is this KH3 what you've been waiting for?

Nomura's failing
Despite all the good times, I find myself
Longin' for change
During the bad times, I wish he'd kill himself.

Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired of playing a broken game?
Don't you need more?
Are you still looking forward to KH4?

Nomura's failing
Despite all the good times, I find myself
Longin' for change
During the bad times, I wish he'd kill himself.

He's gone off the deep end, this is the worst he's been
The franchise will never rebound
I got no hope left, for KH Verum Rex
The gameplay is shallow now
It is shallow, shallow
It is shallow, shallow
It is shallow, shallow

Oh, oh, oh, oh oh
Whoah!

He's gone off the deep end, this is the worst he's been
The franchise will never rebound
I got no hope left, for KH Verum Rex
It is shallow, shallow
It is shallow, shallow
It is shallow, shallow

Attached: KH3Fags no....jpg (800x445, 68K)

Why would one person reply twice to one post? Are you that paranoid?

Its a good thing my job is to literally forecast the weather. While i wouldnt trust a good model run 7 days out, i can make an educated guess based on climatology and trends. It all depends on how specific you get in regards to range and time.

Other user is fine enough being cautious due to history.

You'll take your battle gates and you'll like them.

No that wasn't me! That was Nathan!!
REEEEEEEE

MODS

Kagari is the bitch that runs novacrystallis and fucked off after everyone on mognet started shitting on her so she fucked off to DBZ fandom instead

Neith Of is a gamefaqs fag that got exposed and still comes to Yea Forums to shitpost despite denying it and is the one who frequently deflects attention from himself here by bringing up other proven shitposters that also get mentioned in a desperate attempt to distance himself from being exposed
Nomura-kun and KH-kun are NeithOf

Anti kun /tposefag was pesmerga255, he got exposed because in one thread where only the term "pesmerga" was said he then responded "who is pesmerga255" even though no one in the thread said "255", which then exposed himself as being pesmerga255, another gamefaqs shitposter

SBK91 was another gamefaqs fag that got exposed a billion times as the KH2FM shill that defends it as the best game ever made and is a speedrun fag that will quote respond every line of text you make in a post and does it both here and on gamefaqs
bidkluez was neith of aka kh kun aka nathan aka nate
All those others you keep trying to deflect to have been proven exposed shitposts here too and you are chief among them which is why you're so adamant in lumping yourself with them to try and dissuade the notion that you exist as a massive shitposter here.
Zeal is a faggot that has been shitposting all that time under a billion alt accounts and has been exposed not only on Yea Forums and twitter but even neithof on gamefaqs exposed him too
Zeal is psxotaku on gamefaqs, he was Zeal on neogaf before getting banned then he called himself MercilessV and MGamingLive for years and other shit like Sword of Etro or Traveler_of_Truth or CEO_of_MGN or trying to pretend his name is Joseph Brandon Zeal while pretending he worked on Chrono Trigger

All those have been exposed and Neith Of Chief among them aka you are the only one pretending they don't exist to distract from yourself getting exposed

based
kh3 is fucking garbage

You're lying

The fact that you even keep track of all these no names and then wrongly think that any of them come here goes to show how mentally unstable you really are

Maybe moot was on to something when he proposed banning all IP's from Australia.

I think they are useless here, we are going to withness the battle between KH2guy and FF15guy unless they are the same.

>they're all totally real and individual people!

Post the Urizen clip and your remark about it to see who's lying.

>Wrongly
The only one asserting this is you Neith Of, because you are exposed just like they were.

Yes they are.

There are tons of games which are the end of sagas like KH3 where they introduced new stuff, while finishing off old stuff. In fact, the vast majority of such games manage accomplish that better than KH3. Its not an either/or scenario. So I don't believe for a second that kingdom hearts couldn't do that.
Look at God of War 3. It finished up the trilogy but still introduced new characters and has tons of memorable moments that define it. Its not a perfect game, but its a hell of alot better than KH3.
Bringing back Master Xehanort would have been enough for"wrapping up" the xehanort saga. Apart from that, there was total creative freedom. The only necessary piece for this to be a "finale" is master xehanort himself and his evil plan could have been anything Nomura wanted it to be. Without the stupid time travel resurrection there would have been plenty of room for new villains, new final fantasy characters, new OC worlds, new lore concepts and more. So this could have easily been a finale with alot of new and interesting stuff at the same time. Its not that hard to imagine.

Kingdom hearts wasn't really in desperate need of "a big finale" after KH2. That was pretty much the big finale. By the end of KH2 in the timeline, it was pretty much a clean slate for the universe. You could do anything after that. But then in DDD, Nomura decided to just bring back all the villains en masse so we can defeat them again. The entire reason this "KH3 finale" exists is mostly contrived, self inflicted, and pointless to begin with.

As for the Days and BBS trios, honestly I don't think the Days trio and Namine needed to be brought back. It worked fine as a more tragic kingdom hearts element. BBS is fine to bring back. If they were the only ones being brought back, that would allow more time to focus on them and actually have more impact.

Attached: 171011blrfa.jpg (1080x600, 120K)

I never posted any such clip

>you Neith Of
Thanks for proving my point. I'm sure you'll call me something else in a couple of moths too

Okay user can you post proof that all of these individuals exist and that they post here
Also no conflicting information

See here we go again you're the only one ever saying this shit to begin with and ignoring your username was exposed here years ago when you first started pushing the Barry/xv-kun boogieman meme

>you're the only one ever saying this shit
63 other IPs say otherwise

>You have become the very thing you fear the most.
I hope DMC never gets a game for the exact same reason. The newfags who act like Barry seem dedicated to ruining all game discussion. And I very much want to stress that these people are newfags, completely autistic ones at that.

They're also worse than Barry because they don't actually talk about the games they're defending, ironically.

Attached: tumblr_ogu1g2HyJm1qaabydo2_r1_400.webm (268x296, 34K)

No, they're not. You can keep making up all the imaginary friends you want, they'll never be real.

Just Melbourne would be enough. We're working on nuking the city but unfortunately some people think its inhumane.

See Keep seething

Barry doesn't exist

Mods deleting your autistic posts kinda ruins your entire argument kek

I don't know, it probably would have been better if it had ended similarly to KH2, if only to make it feel more like a conclusion. As it is, the game just sort of goes "and that was the end of Nort, now let's vaguely imply something happens to Sora. Oh, and keep those other threads we didn't tie up at all in mind, they'll be important in the next 20-year saga"

Literally who in the fuck are these people and why should I care? Why does it seem like every Yea Forums thread is always namedropping someone these days.

You resetting your IP to samefag isn't proof.

Attached: KH Truth.jpg (1024x858, 201K)

That's all you. You reset your IP 60 times as well as logging back onto previous IPs to reply to the valiant """anonymous""" poster bravely defending FFXV.

yes he does

Attached: xvkun is an abo.jpg (1464x1908, 217K)

And looks like nate is once again pretending they dont exist because he's among them
fucking scum

Yes you do, stop trying to ignore your own existence. That's not healthy.

It's kinda weird isn't it how calls us nate and yet he's just one guy barry and we're at least 50

Should just ban Germany and Greece, that'll stop nate.

Honestly hate that we can't even have criticism without somebody jumping on the Usual suspects. Barry was always incredibly obvious to the point his tweets read like he copy pasted something he wrote here, now everyone just believes criticism is Barry. Then we got copycat fags who get off on the idea they're fooling the board, it's all so fucking stupid.

how could I have been so careless...

play on critical.

Yes you do. However if you kill yourself you'll be correct that Barry will no longer exist.

So you can't read or understand how archived posts work?

Yes you did.

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: 1551618299421.jpg (3266x2180, 3.28M)

Just one, sad, lonely faggot who has apparently gotten so immensely butthurt from Yea Forums and other forums BTFOing him so much, that his anal rupturing has "birthed" numerous fake boogeymen for him to claim are the real culprits and that he's always been a misunderstood good boy who dun do nutin wrong.

I understand the mods don't give a shit about your autistic doxxing and want it gone

cope, barry.

It's just nathan the biggest nomura cocksucking faggot and huge kh fag seething and spouting his boogeyman

Barry are you okay barry are you okay are you okay barry barry are you okay barry are you okay are you okay barry

No he doesn't and your pic isn't proof, anyone can claim anything and I've seen a completely different person say they're barry

Trolling him used to be a fine art, but it looks like it's given birth to a legion of spastics.

Attached: 1467802608804.jpg (217x223, 8K)

I don't think this fag ever showers

>Just one, sad, lonely faggot who has apparently gotten so immensely butthurt from Yea Forums and other forums BTFOing him so much, that his anal rupturing has "birthed" numerous fake boogeymen for him to claim are the real culprits and that he's always been a misunderstood good boy who dun do nutin wrong.

Attached: Wo.jpg (387x437, 25K)

No he doesn't Nate

>scoring an own goal
You dumb faggot. Can't wait for the mods to inevitably ban you again so we can see which posts you've been sameagging this time.

Attached: shinjilaughing.jpg (1157x606, 23K)

Why not take this up with the KH general on /vg/ instead of here? You'd be taken a little more seriously that way.

>us
nice try nathan

Barry, you can keep saying there's a Nathan, a Gary, a Richard, and whatever other people all you like, doesn't change the fact that they're all in your head. :)

Why'd you samefag?

based

>your pic isn't proof
well this do, my liege?

Attached: don't link your twitter if you don't want to known.jpg (1291x998, 342K)

Someone post the image of the time he banned and revealed his samefagging
Nice selfie

>it's onions to accurately point out the guy's problem
Whatever, Barry.

Attached: opm.jpg (480x479, 27K)

So nate you got BTFO daily on gamefaqs and Yea Forums and everyone shits on KH3 no wonder you fabricated a boogeyman

>replying to yourself
Sad.

t.samefag

Let me guess he's gonna say that isn't barry/xvkun even though he proved he is

If you think posting a link to an account you yourself posted on a public gaming forum is doxxing then so is everything you do when trying to go after your barry boogeyman

They're not, their just former friends who got tired of hearing his griping over Discord and removed him, now just like he claims the board is attacking boogeymen all he can see is his friends telling him to shut the fuck up about how Nomura Betrayed him and how they don't even play FF or KH.

15 is the worst KH
KH3 is the best FF
ftfy

It's the old act like idiots, get swarmed with actual idiots scenario.

i'll always remember both that thread and the similar thread when kh3's review scores started coming out where he got banned at least 15 times.

When you walk away
You won’t hear us say,
"Please, oh baby, Don’t Go."
Kingdom Hearts 3 is the worst game that you have released, Nomura.
We will never let it go.

You’ve taken out, too many things,
like Cloud. Fuck Osaka team.

We frowned at you and said,

"You did it all wrong, Fuck you,
Why the fuck should you get to direct KH4?”
Now that we’re older, we understand
that you are a fucking hack,
Yes, I do think that it is quite that simple.

When you walk away
You won’t hear us say,
We will never let it go.

Such a shitty game

The disappointing things
(like Old Man Xehanort, Lea, and Xion)
That keep the plot shitty, are boring to me
Here’s what fans have come out and said,

"Wish I Could Play as LW,
Why the hell is Kairi so fucking useless?”
Now that we’re older, We understand
enough’s enough. Time for you to go.
Turns out the solution is just that simple

When you walk away
You won’t hear us say,
We will never let it go.

DLC
Can’t save this game from being very disappointing
Even if it’s released later on
Regardless of the sales, the future of KH doesn't look good at all
Osaka Team will ruin KH4

When you walk away
You won’t hear us say,
We will never let it go.

DLC
Can’t save this game from being very disappointing
Osaka Team will ruin KH4

DLC
Can’t save this game from being disappointing
Osaka Team will ruin KH4

Attached: 1545001839248.png (1110x747, 1.24M)

>I didn't fabricate you, you fabricated me!
Whatever you say, cupcake :D

Natty are you okay natty are you okay are you okay natty natty are you okay natty are you okay are you okay natty

>everything you do when trying to go after your barry
Considering barry himself posted a link to his twitter here and revealed his name here, it's not the same thing as autistically digging through game forums in an attempt to doxx someone

Barry's the one who brings up the "IT'S ALL BOOGEYMAN, THESE PEOPLE DON'T EXIST", you tard. Nice to see these retarded images still trigger most of the board to the point they can't even read.

>their
We never mentioned Gary or Richard

Then why were your posts deleted? You just proved that you've been resetting your IP you hypocritical retard.

No they aren't. None of them are real, they're all in his head. He probably just looked up random address info and names and threw it all together to create these "identities" of his attackers

Guess you're fucking blind and retarded and too new to know how archived posts work on b4k.co

No there's no Gary or richard and no one besides you just now has ever said there is
Neith is Nathan

le 4K AAA walking simulator

Attached: walking simulator.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

>lol, u triggered
Keep assuming things, Barry :3

Attached: Ivankov.jpg (704x600, 64K)

Another random pic?

Attached: del3ome.jpg (1074x715, 261K)

There is no Neith/Nathan, either. None of your imaginary friends are real, newfag.

Attached: You retard.jpg (600x450, 65K)

Yet another faggot allowed to spew autism is running rampant. To nobodies surprise, it's an Australian

Why are those deleted posts "archived" if the thread isn't?

t. nate coping and samefagging

FF7tards being insufferable cunts. More news at 11.

>random
You really shouldn't post pics of your disgusting hands and room if you don't want people to laugh at you later

Attached: 1.jpg (1344x2016, 388K)

*Barry

are you okay Barry

Attached: 1549580740355.jpg (294x294, 22K)

How is googling neith of and clicking the links of the accounts he has any different than googling bazz whatever and doing the same you fucking retard?

Nope that's nathan aka you

You're a tard.

>googling bazz
>barry himself posted a link to his twitter here and revealed his name here
There was no googling involved. Barry is just retarded and told everyone who he is

You posted your own info here. We didn't go hunting for it for dox purposes. You however did such a thing.

>I genuinely hope that Square Enix goes bankrupt
XV was shit and it made a shitload of money. How is a widely anticipated VII remake going to put Square in the red?

Several of those were posted seconds apart, newfag, making it literally impossible to be all one person.

Try harder.

How the fuck would I know, keep seething and ignoring the posts which are archived regardless and still readable, stop trying to fucking sidestep because you got served.

What becomes of Yea Forums is our fault. The deepest lore and the worst fate. Bad End.

Roxas is a garbage character
KH2 is underrated but not KH
All the spinoffs are shit
The BBS trio should’ve never existed
The Seasalt trio should’ve stayed dead
KH3 is dog shit
The series ended at KH1

He's Australian

yeah kh3 was trash

GOTY 2019: Kingdom Hearts III
GOTY 2020: Final Fantasy VII Remake
Worst Game Ever Made: Final Fantasy XV

Attached: xvcancelled.jpg (600x337, 48K)

Cope

Attached: neith aka nathan.jpg (810x1314, 455K)

Except no.

This is why I don't go on Yea Forums that much anymore. You faggots pass off your speculation as foregone conclusions.

Literally wait and see before you start acting like the sky is falling. You have barely any information to go off, to even begin with your doom and gloom attitude. That shit gets boring after awhile.

German/Greek*

>No u
If you knew that Nate did that, why are you only announcing it now? After months of being labelled the culprit?

>look at the boogeyman I created to scapegoat on! See, I'm totally not a schizo, isn't that right, Mr. Fluffykins the 3rd?!

You absolute god damn retard. You literally cannot comprehend how you've proven your own samefaggotry can you?

Attached: Laughing_Vegetable.gif (500x500, 461K)

Because every post is automatically archived on b4k.co regardless of thread being closed or not you fucking newfag

You amiigo

Nathan is Barry.

MODS

Attached: Sora bulge.jpg (850x478, 136K)

You already posted that random pic and again someone else also posted their hand saying they're him
so nice try

The jaded experience is a result of experience in what developers consistently trend to do

You can say sure it won’t but the history we have to base our predictions off of tend for things like this to actually end up being true

Nathan on suicide watch

Attached: 1566671448575.jpg (500x268, 84K)

>you're the random person you never heard of
Incorrect, newfag.

>XV was shit
Nigga you misspelled 'kino'

You literally never mentioned anyone named Nathan until today. You only mentioned KH-kun in the recent months, prior to all these events. Why hold back evidence if you had it?

*barry

Do you actually PLAY XV, or do you autistically defend it on Yea Forums like a job you do for free? The game has been out for years, and you won't change anybody's mind by pretending that it's flawless and bashing any other game in comparison.

neith of aka you posted a link to your own twitter here and on gamefaqs you stupid fuck

Barry on suicide watch

Attached: A chink, a chong, black bane, and mullet ginger hulk laugh at you.jpg (640x480, 62K)

And yet you claim Barry IS a scapegoat?

We know you're using a pass nate

>You already posted that random pic
Actually no, it's two different pics. You are that stupid, because you actually posted your disgusting hand 3 times

Attached: 3.jpg (768x1248, 723K)

Don't have one, newfag. Reach harder

XV best game of 2016
KH3 worst game ever made
FF7R best game of 2020

KH3fags on suicide watch

Attached: file.png (855x934, 450K)

Also this.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/76308752?page=17#176
Barry is XV-kun. He uses the same name, Bazztek, across nearly every platform. He's a real person and he acts the same, like a god damn maniac obsessed with XV, everywhere he goes and has admitted to going on Yea Forums. This NeithOF character may or may not even be here at the moment but Barry sure as hell is, and he's off his meds.

Except its been mentioned for years yet you keep fucking trying to suppress it nate

>You can say sure it won’t but the history we have to base our predictions off of tend for things like this to actually end up being true
That applies to any field of speculation ever, so you are not saying anything interesting there. This Chicken Little act is tedious. You cry for the sake of crying. You're going to bitch no matter what.

>Nathan trying to act like he doesn't exist after admitting on gamefaqs to posting on Yea Forums and shitposting in xv threads

Attached: FFXV.png (1500x502, 281K)

How DARE you use Teedus for your shitposting rampage. Apologize right fucking now.

Are you fucking retarded? You've been samefagging the entire thread because you got BTFO and exposed nathan

>gigantic plot developments ran through in a fucking montage from a movie
>kino
lel you have been doing this for free for YEARS! It's a mental illness at this point.

>Barry this desperate to prove his fake friends are real so people will leave him and his feefess alone already

>Half a year since the release of KH3
>Years since FF15
>Barry still shits up threads with his autism about the same games
Has there ever been a loser as deticated as him on 4channel? Seriously I struggle to think of someone as pathetic as this guy.

Attached: pi.jpg (1000x600, 48K)

>kino
more like hold o.

Attached: pbsrfG7.png (104x104, 8K)

How fucking illiterate are you? See Neith Of has been mentioned here for YEARS

Only recently was his name learned to be nathan because he posted it himself on his account on TLS ff7 forum

This is just painful now

You already posted that random pic twice now

>doesn't even deny it
Mods have already shown you as the pathetic samefag that you are. Everything is just pure projection from you.

Let's see that archived proof nog. You have images of everything else

Yes you do.

I honestly don't know what's worse anymore. Smashfags turning roster shit into never ending shitposting or the fact one solitary shitposter has ruined all Discussion of Square Enix games. Considering I actually cared about FF/KH I'd have to lean on this end, you people are literally insufferable even when you're defending a game as worthwhile. He wouldn't even have stuck around as long if people weren't such horrendous Twitter loving faggots and outed him. Now we have a tripcodeless faggot who just gets free yous posting the same shit he always has. To think nothing has changed in the last several months since FFXV's second chance was gutted is really fucking sad. When is Gookmoot going to shut this place down or sell it already?

Attached: 1567878779949.jpg (876x1024, 117K)

based

Mariel or whatever the faggot from the drawthreads is pretty annoying, but nothing like this. I suppose the schizo who claims to hate some Singaporean guy while also being said Singaporean is probably the closest thing. Wonder why we have so many schizos here.

Post proof before this day barry. Nobody knew of this man prior to today, thanks to you

I have three complaints with the trailer we got last night. The English sub is just going to be bad and I have to accept it. Everytime they say “aerith” out loud my face collapses a little. Isn’t it supposed to still be pronounced “aeris” even if the spelling is aerith? And that final scene with the wreckage of Sector 7s plate; if 9/11 taught us anything, all of that should be a smoking wreck for weeks following the collapse, unless that scene is set months later, which seems unlikely

ACfag maybe. Barneyfag as well but I suspect he was mainly a bot later on. Then there's the Lanced Jack and Manly Tears tripfags from way back. Yea Forums is just a hotbed for autistic shitposters.

Literally don't, newfag.

Stay. Wrong.

Neith Of on gamefaqs who goes by @Nicoeith on twitter and is Nathan is the one who started this Barry boogeyman on Yea Forums because he got BTFO by someone named Barry on gamefaqs 4-5 years ago

He was also known as KH-kun and Nomurafag here on Yea Forums but we learned his name is Nathan and he tried to flee to thelifestream.net forums after getting shat on by everyone at gamefaqs

>he's off his meds.
Hi NeithOf you lying german greek cunt

>Wonder why we have so many schizos here.
It's a message board that requires no Identity Commitment. It has "Abuse" written all over it and now dedicated people are taking advantage of it, look at the Soiwojack guy who greentext all shit said about him and just keeps on greentexting all responses until the thread dies.

>look at the Soiwojack guy
No.

DOOM came out in 2016. Holy shit, talk about bad taste.

All the names that barry has called people are just straw men.

I've been called most of them more than anyone else and can confirm none except one of them every posted frequently. And even that one guy only posted a few times.

He's merely insane.

I don't know, but I hope the asshole shitting up Ace Combat threads can fuck off with him.

And Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4. I haven't even played Doom, but XV still isn't my GOTY.

It's apparently the only game he's played where he's got most of the trophies.

yuki.la/search.html?boards=v&startdate=2008-02-02&enddate=2019-08-23&sort=ascending&postext=neithof#page=1

See Stop lying neith

Attached: Neithoff posting on v proof again.png (3052x1270, 358K)

I remember Aeris fag from years back who avatarfagged the VG cats girl, he/she/it was quite dedicated up until they vanished like most tripfags used to.

>Loved KH3
>Liked what I've seen so far from FF7R
Feels good my dudes. Square has been on streak for me so far.

Attached: EEMHDHdXYAEpckV.png (342x260, 105K)

Yes you do.

>warp on triangle and warpstrike on r1+triangle
>attack on O and directional inputs on L stick+ O
>Dodge roll, tech roll and block on square with different timing required
>parry counter on Square+O
>Jump on X
>Weapon switch on Dpad
>Armiger on R1+L1
>Techs on L1 plus dpad
>item menu on R2 plus dpad
>Character switch on L1+L2+Dpad
>over 15 unique weapon types on noctis alone which is more than all actions possible in KH2 and KH3 combined, let alone what will be in 7r per character which is just 1 weapon type
Nomura fags on suicide watch

Attached: warpin around.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

What is fucking WRONG with this board? You are all living with this insane phantoms in your head and I cannot fathom this behavior. It's like a colony of parasite-ridden lepers.
Can't you people just talk about video games?

Attached: 1486788310020.jpg (910x700, 813K)

>He's merely insane.
Indeed.

Attached: 1529257782159.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

Nice try nate you're on suicide watch because you're getting exposed again

How did people find out XV-kun's name is Barry?

Attached: original (1).jpg (2000x700, 454K)

Well you know what? I agree and I hope 7remake exceeds my expectations

He linked to all his shit once.

No, I fucking don't you retarded newfag. I would fucking know what I do and don't have in my computer, newfag. You can stop being wrong anytime, newfag. Now would be preferable, fucking retard.

How this demo is in 60FPS?
It was 30.

You're worse than he is.

We'd love to. But unfortunately XV-kun throws bitch fits on the reg and details them.

>>Loved KH3
Stopped reading there.

Attached: kh3 do nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

He linked to his personal shit. XV-kun=bazztek=Barry.

He told everyone

Posted shit with his "Bazztek" Username, Barry's just the nickname they use for him but Bazztek is the actual handle.

I loved it my dude

Attached: EEEyB6DXYAAvnWn.jpg (900x506, 53K)

Same here friend. Ain't no gettin' off this train we're on.

>warping needlessly
>pretending all that bullshit actually means the game plays good
>pretending that character switching isn't a goddamn mess and Tabata only forced it back in because of fan backlash after removing character switching
Jesus Barry.

>Item Menu on R2

Imagine thinking this sounds like a good control scheme.

>warp, warp, warp, mash Attack, dodge, warp, warp, warp
kek at you acting like the game has depth when the actually useful moves can be counted on one hand.

Keep defending this shit for free!

Cute!

Attached: 3453521222890835238904645.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I'm interested in the DLC since it will actually tell you what changed from Sora abusing the Power of Waking again.

That mod post isn't even talking about Barry you lying retard, its not even about FF. That modpost is about pillars of eternity 2.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527

>for free
kek he actually pays to do this. So he's actually at a net loss when it comes to shilling.

>Loving shit
Their is a reason we call you coprophiles.

Attached: 1531794456147.jpg (2048x1536, 521K)

I also love cute shit

Attached: 1553819451828.png (3840x2160, 3.6M)

Nathan made it up and everyone believed him

none of his supposed accounts ever say barry on them
nice fake news

I know. But it applies to him due to the many bait and shitpost threads he's started over the years.

Well, I just love KH3 what can I say.

Attached: EECNUwPXUAAslP7.png (710x645, 696K)

Keep telling (You)rself that.

I loved KH3 too user. The games after 2 tapered my expectations and I liked DDD a lot too anyways. KHuX has a nice story but fuck gacha games. Also its weird how there are no niggers in KH

based

That webm is literally just showing free basic warps which are quicker than KH dashes, retard

>we
There's only one of you.

>But
You lied.

Everyone hates kh3

>None of his supposed accounts ever say barry on them
>"Barry's just the nickname"
So you can't even read a single sentence post? God, you really are pathetic.

Why would you care if you keep saying Barry isn't a real person?

Yeah definitely. Plus the new data battles are looking to be quite nicely done.

Keep seething nate
You've been exposed

I didn't mention KH, retard. I never played 3 and never will.

Kek at you pretending that XV's shitty battle system has depth. Clunky camera, shit magic, RNG-based summons, and braindead swordplay. You bringing up character switching is also dishonest, because that shit wasn't available for well over a year after launch. Are people supposed to judge a game's merit by an update that came out a year after they finished the game already?

Attached: 1535730368313.png (680x697, 452K)

>random anonymous Yea Forums falseflagging post
So if I say the name comes from B(ig)azz tek(no) how wouldn't that hold as much weight?

Because you fags ruined FF threads forever with your boogeyman.

Neithof and sbk91 are real, they're literally circlejerking right now about muh KH2 combat planner
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/718920-kingdom-hearts-iii/78006388

He can't defend XV because he knows it's shit. That's why he deflects onto other games as if that's somehow an argument.

This is the most pathetic thread of all time.

Attached: 1567523164086.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

The doxx and rape thread was worse

You seem angry because I love KH3. Any reason why?

Attached: 52417483_307688913278381_7458555002916935289_n.jpg (750x750, 56K)

NO ONE CARES IF YOUR GAMEFAGS BUTT BUDDIES ARE REAL

GO BACK IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THEIR PANTS SO BADLY YOU FUCKING AUTIST

Turn off that projector. You're the only one who did that.

Holy fuck why didn't you say that earlier. Such /blessed/ people calling out Osaka's crap & wanting better. I wish the coprophiles in /khg/ could see this & become /enlightened/ as these 2.

Attached: KH3 IS BAD.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

No, he pretends standard features in real action games, that are so goddamn useless and add no depth because the game is easy enough without them and they have less utility than a fucking roll/dodge in DMC, and pretends that them just existing somehow means the game is good.

Seems like theyre pretty based

And that webm was posted yesterday specifically in regards to KH dash speed in comparison to XV free warp speed you retarded fuck, it has more free form camera, summons are poweful and less RNG than fucking situation commands, magic is powerful and rightfully unspammable, more involving swordplay with manual finishers and directional inputs, unlike kh which is just basic 5 hit string and nothing else, character switching is in the game by default now and has been in it now from when it was addes to now than from when xv launched to when it was added. Its in PC version and RE by default, are people supposed to not play 2FM when playing KH2 now? Are people supposed to play launch Japanese FF7 without the weapon fights and without zacks death scene?

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 (Leak) Twilight Town Gameplay_Battle Portal.mp4_snapshot_03.17.039.jpg (1280x720, 343K)

>no Indiana Jones world

Attached: 1518180731552.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

True. In that webm he posted, the player could have spammed warp and mashed attack, killing all of that shit mob in seconds. He's bragging about worthless features.

There is also Joe Merrick, who made the Tyranitar model and SW/SH is improving threads.

>bump limit
Keep your eyes peeled. He usually makes a hate thread after he gets repeatedly rekt in a thread.

Says the faggot deflecting to XV because you cant defend your KH trash

Literally everything in XV has more utility than roll dodge in KH, and you're the dumb daggot that pretends kh having launch automatically makes it good when its braindead in KH conpared to DMC or Bayo or even FFXV a kings take or the vulnerable state in XV

Eat shit Nate you spastic cunt

Attached: 1383236354.webm (700x394, 2.66M)

Anti-Nathan user me & you could become powerful allies if you wish & finally /enlighten/ /khg/ & show them how bad KH3 is.

Think it over & get back to me.

Attached: Blessed Bl00dy.png (960x720, 477K)

But XV-kun, I thought XV HAD a launch attack, you mean to tell me you lied?

kh is shit

Based

>And that webm was posted yesterday specifically in regards to KH dash speed in comparison to XV free warp speed you retarded fuck
I'm supposed to know that that webm was posted here yesterday? Do you think that every single fucking person who disagrees with you is one person? How delusional are you?

Bringing up KH3 is meaningless to me. I haven't played KH since 2005. Try again, schizo.

And stop pretending like shit that wasn't in the base game actually came with the game. Furthermore, being able to play the other characters doesn't fucking matter. There is no extra depth or utility. It's the same shit but worse, because the player can't use Noctis's OP abilities.

You admitted you've never actually played any of the games, fuck off faggot

>Responding to yourself after getting BTFO

Only one rekt here is you nathan aka neithof the german greek nomura cocksucker

Attached: 8farv_1.webm (700x404, 2.79M)

Thanks and based

Fuck NeithOf aka nathan and FUCK KH3

You're the only one who brings up KH because you can't defend your dumpster fire of a game you fucking shill.

It has self launchers and it has vulnerable state which achieves the same mechanical purpose of a eneny launcher

Whatever, Francis Ford Copepella

I thought you guys were kidding but this Barry guy actually loves to respond to himself.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-30985-1393251665-11.gif (420x340, 835K)

Yes because it was POSTED AGAINST YOU NATHAN
Stop fucking lying when everyone can see through your bullshit and lies

A launcher is a fucking launcher, sweet Jesus, you can't even keep your argument coherent.

Do you honestly believe that everybody is one massive sockpuppet named "nathan?" Seek mental help.

You're the only one who deflects to other games Neithof

Based. Fuck Nathan & FUCK KH3coprophiles.

Attached: Blessed Aladdin.jpg (960x720, 222K)

Nathan is the one samefagging

>no u
kek what a bitch

>520 posts
>88 posters

Attached: CALL ON ME.gif (438x469, 1.7M)

How do we know you or I aren't Barry?

Attached: Fry assuming direct conTROLL.png (251x251, 63K)

All 87 of those IPs are one person.

A self launcher = launch yourself in the air through combo
Enemy launcher = launch enemy in the air through combo for a brief window of vulnerability for the enemy where you can wail on them freely
Vulnerable state = Break enemy through combo for a brief window of vulnerability for the enemy where you can wail on them freely

>everybody who disagrees with me is ONE person
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are mentally ill. You have been doing this shit for fucking YEARS! Not even people who got paid to shill for XV, would care this much.

Keep bashing KH3 as if I give a shit, though. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: 1567833553090.gif (402x243, 36K)

Since you obviously are nathan why do you make it so obvious?

I hate final fantasy XV
now it's your turn to say it

I'm Nathan and so are you. Accept it and feel at peace.

Barry is a fucking legend
Don't forget it

Nathan why are you so mad? I thought coprophiles liked shit like KH3.

Attached: 1539933973031.png (960x720, 1.34M)

KH2kun is a puppet controlled by someone who hates KH2.

Giving a stun a different name to make it seem like a deep mechanic just shows me how goddamn full of shit you are. And what's the fucking point of launching yourself into the goddamn air if you can't juggle an enemy? What fucking reason could an attack like that function other than make your pathetic dick hard for something to gloat about existing?

This is you responding to your self professed boogeyman after they shat on KH3

You then deflected to XV out of nowhere nathan aka NeithOf aka nicoeith on twitter

85 of them are nathan

I just love how he tried to sow discourse with the RE fans, as though that series is anything like Kingdom Hearts. Then he switched gears and tried to make RE fans hate DMC fans, despite the two never having any disagreement between one another. I could see him probably trying to push a rift between Dragon Quest fans if he could find something to make them enemies of another group.

>Yea Forums's e-celeb obsession is extending to literally who forum posters

FFXV is a great as a mindless time waster, and that's about it. It's main attractions are roaming around the empty world and doing hunts. It's like XII but worse in every way that matters.

Why can't you make a single post defending the trainwreck that is XV without deflecting to other video games.

Why does Barry always call NeithOF Greek when his own Twitter profile says he's German?

Never played it, so I can't really say much, though it certainly hasn't done anything to make me want to go out and buy it.

You again have proven you are nathan.

You're the one falseflagging trying to force rivalries between fandoms Nathan

retard

He's a liar.

What about Richard, Gary, and Gilliam?

>When people ask me to find a good thing about KH3

Attached: No I won't.jpg (918x512, 53K)

Attached: 781.gif (640x396, 2.22M)

What is he trying to accomplish? XV came out already and was bashed. Does he think that attacking every other fandom and everybody who disagrees with him, will change opinions?

I have never played a KH game outside of the first two. How does bashing KH3 translate to XV having a good battle system?

t. coprophile

Attached: 1522615413460.png (960x720, 732K)

No he just corrects retards like you who spout bullshit about xv while shilling garbage like kh3

KH3 looks unappealing. That still doesn't change the fact that FFXV is a complete mess.

No, that's you, whatever the fuck your name is, newfag.

It's literally called Vulnerable state what the fuck are you sperging about

Vulnerable
"Status when incapacitated and open to attack.
—Description
Manxom vulnerable in FFXV
An enemy made vulnerable.

Status when incapacitated and open to attack. Different enemy types have different conditions to going into vulnerable, but common ways are to parry their attack, interrupt their attack when they charge it, break their appendages, or warp-strike from far away. Cross chain prompts can be triggered by Noctis. Some weapons, such as the Main Gauches and Abandon of the Vortex, inflict increased damage to vulnerable targets.

Omega can inflict a unique version of vulnerability on the party represented by a red icon, setting them up be Downed in one hit from a follow-up blast. This status cannot be healed or blocked with Ribbons.

When Prompto is being controlled, vulnerable enemies will glow blue and may have the same red icon applied to them, indicating they can be crackshotted. He can Crackshot a vulnerable target up to three times. In Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ardyn, the player can daemonify vulnerable enemies.

Also you can launch enemies in Episode Ardyn

He probably thinks it will "distract" people from bashing on XV if they're at each others throats.
No, he literally thought he could make DMC, RE, and KH fans all hate each other despite their respective series literally having no shred of similarities to one another.

Fuck XV-kun!

Attached: 1551894420028.png (418x330, 17K)

Or I could just warp a million times, spam other party member's abilities, and then beat 99% of the enemies I come across. Or I can cheese that awful magic system. OR I could suck so much that the RNG gods smile upon me and grant me a summon.

Terrible battle system.

t. nate

based

Fuck off Nate

and FUCK KH3

Attached: 1550715443244.png (1088x1080, 523K)

Don't forget cheesing healing items

Fuck off falseflagging cunt.

XV came out and was lauded as a return to form, KH3 was heavily bashed and 7r will be like XV mixed with Type0

Attached: khr526.jpg (1196x1039, 323K)

Move over

Cringe

BASED & BLESSED PILLED

Attached: 1550682799211.png (367x465, 173K)

>FFXV had a bad, poorly developed stor--
VERSUS XIII WAS WORSE!
>Umm, okay, I didn't mention Versus XIII, but I just think XV had a bad story and bad comba--
KH3 WAS WORSE! STOP SHILLING, NATHAN!

>this delusional lie

Attached: Jeremie just downloaded all the porn.png (720x576, 428K)

t. nate

So you mean doing fuck all and also not knowing vulnerable state is the fastest and most efficient method of dealing damage to an enemy by breaking them through warps or gunshots from prompto or manual finishers

Git gud

This Pic is just your autism, dmc anons hates you.

based

fuck neithof the german Greek fag too

No, I already can't stand the "TIFA'S TITS ARE NERFED" shitposters, I don't want your fucking autism there, fucker.

t. nathan protecting

You're a puppet of someone who HATES KH2.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbo34JAEC50

Seethe

Except its true.

nice try nate

Attached: FFMC5.jpg (1395x1729, 736K)

>So you mean
I mean I can steamroll the vast majority of enemies that way.
Why? The game is piss easy.

Based & fuck nathan

Attached: 1549785443419.gif (245x166, 873K)

No you can't nathan you kraut

Seriously. I can get the whole "ethics committee" thing being a cringey reason. But goddamn if people are putting their focus on something so incredibly inane as a "reason" to hate on the remake.

t.post a crappy video, then plans to post a dmc hate thread.

Nate seething because he sucks at xv lmao

Nate stop seething

Attached: 1538421715658.png (1695x1418, 958K)

>my cheerypicked quotes will prove my game isn't hated on Yea Forums!
Keep deluding yourself, kiddo

>KH2 kun is FF15 kun
Not surprised

>So I just R1+Triangle on an equipped wealon on enenies or equip magic and O+ lstick or R1+O cast it or use L2 for summon or use L1+dpad abilities

Oh so you mean good things you are pretending are bad?

It's not. He's just a copycat XV-kun.

Fuck you Nate

Attached: Kill Yourself.webm (1436x1080, 435K)

Still wrong, Barry :V)