The jewel of the commonwealth

>The jewel of the commonwealth

Attached: Diamond_City_overview.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

simsettlements.com/web/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinly veiled wizard of oz reference to rival mr. house

thanks for reminding me that this game exists user, now my day is ruined

dont forget Mass Effect Andromeda and Halo Reach exist too

what do they eat?

robot infused ramen noodles and moonshine that you can find in prewar locations

Cummies

Bioware ruined mass effect 3 with the shitty plot and ending, so Andromeda was just the final nail in the coffin

Bethesda had YEARS after New Vegas and ended up shitting everything up. Emil can't write his way out of a paper bag

Halo Reach is the best halo game
Get out of my face

>Emil wanted to do an X-men reference quest in Salem
>All the skyrim spells/shouts were removed from the game but left in the files
>Decided to just make a deathclaw in a tiny witch museum quest

Reminder the best content in bethesdas games is the content emil had no hand in.

They have crops near the back of the stadium and a somewhat clean water supply.
So Beth actually did put a miniscule amount of thought into it.

These graphics are so bad. It's hard to believe the game is 4 years old. Yakuza 0 looked better and that was 2005. People are overly forgiving of Bethesda.

Attached: 1565875415255.png (256x407, 147K)

I'm replaying this for comfy settlement building. The game is garbage though and I can't pinpoint why. There's so many things wrong but it still shouldn't be as boring as it is.

Because nobody gives a fuck about graphics anymore. Graphics are fine, any better is negligible.

It's aimless. The plot is retarded and has so many contrived coincidences and plot holes that it removes any investment in it, the three main factions are all assholes in their own way, and the Minutemen are bland generic good guys led by the worst acted and most annoying NPC in the game.

Same currently. Buildin up little shanty towns and pretendin the closer together ones are connected as one large settlement instead of this dumbass "6 towns of 5-20 people each" bullshit we're stuck with.

Pirated all the CC content and most of it isn't worth the money they are trying to rip people off of. About the only good ones are the ones that give you your own mansions/condos to use as bases, but once again you need mods to link them to the supply chain.

>with no wizard at the end
nice

>That deathclaw egg quest
>Most of Far Harbor

Will Chen did his best to salvage Emil's mess, god bless him for at least trying.

A stadium is probably the best place to take shelter in a post-apoc timeframe. It already provides you with walls that are not climbable by most things without a lot of effort. The structure is likely going to last for a long time compared to modern skyscrapers and even if part of it fails it likely won't hurt its residents due to the inner size.

zoomer

Straight up, yea. the donuts and arcade machines are nice but they're hardly worth a nexus upvote, definitely not however many toddbucks there are.

Far Harbor was better than the base game entirely. They should give Chen lead on f5.

Only saving grace for me with this game was the exploration (which was still worse than F3's) and Nick was a decent character. Combat feels better but it's near impossible to be melee based due to every fucking enemy camp and building having turrets everyfuckingwhere. Not to mention the supposedly 'only for soldiers in wartime and only recently before the bombs fell' power armor evidently being so mass produced in the Commonwealth that Raiders have their own and you even find untouched ones scattered around the countryside.

Maybe I'm just a fucking faggot but I thought Diamond City was comfy.

It was okay but too small, it's pretty damn tiny for a baseball field. Not to mention most of the stadium seating is inaccessible despite there supposedly being a ton of 'rich' families living up there (yet you can't see any housing) aside near the entrance).

Why didn't they build a settlement in vault 111?

Attached: vault.jpg (670x376, 32K)

The Great Green Shanty Town

Why are bethesda so bad at being internally consistent?
>everything looks shit like the world blew up a week ago and people made shacks from scraps

Why didn't Raiders raid Sanctuary and Vault 111 the entire 210 years?
Why does anything happen or not happen in this game?

Because that would make too much sense

simsettlements.com/web/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

your game is now better

>z-zoomer!
Sorry your friends from 2 and 3 abandoned you and you never got to enjoy the last great halo to it's fullest

Attached: 1566704707817.jpg (1440x1719, 1.19M)

>t. console peasant

>ZOOOOOOOOOM

I don't think anyone at Bethesda understands the concept of time.

>prebuilt city plans have junk baked into the layouts so bad you can't even remove them or scrap them without blowing up the entire city

Can't even find places to put the logistic stations for the automated provisioning mod as most plans eat up almost every available spot for it. Too lazy to bomb every settlement and start over with my own layouts either (and will probably cause CTDs if I did).

The concept artists did, just the engine and to a lesser extent consoles held it back

Attached: DowntownBoston.jpg (1280x1024, 356K)

It's actually saddening to know a large amount of plotholes in both F3 and F4 could be fixed if they didn't have the timeline so far away from when the bombs drop. Something like 10-20 years would work better as civilization would still be trying to right itself and everything being the way it is in regards to untouched pre-war tech and consumables would make more sense. Plus would be more dangerous due to more radiation filled areas.

The story of the Commonwealth in general should have taken place 60-80 years before 2287.

By the 2240s legitamate governments were beginning to form and the Brotherhood was already fading into irrelevance.

Bethesda could have made one of Tactics' endings canon, and had the midwestern Brotherhood as antagonists-----zeplins et all.

It makes no sense for civilization to be so stagnant this far into the timeline, considering how far Caesar's Legion and the NCR are progressing

>and to a lesser extent consoles
LEL

Attached: PC Consoles template16515614.jpg (1600x2300, 1.13M)

>MUH CONSOLES
bethesda being a shit company and using a 20 year old engine made for racing games held with ductape are holding fallout and elderscrolls back

Just reinstalled it

Attached: fo4 cj.jpg (3840x2160, 2.53M)

>The sanctuary bridge is missing
Start over, your games fucked bra.

It's to keep the other gangs out, because advancing from the back is too hard for them to think about doing.

Yeah it's odd the literal desert states that are close to uninhabitable now are thriving after a collapse, while areas with actual water and foliage are getting fucked.

Thank you for telling us you don't know how engines work brainlet

Most people in the Commonwealth are all retarded from the radiated food and water. It's why they can't build settlements without the player instructing them in how to do everything. The don't even know how to plant or tend crops without your explicit directions.

It's clearly the institute's doing, I think that's Bethesdas write off that the institute just fucks any attempt at actually building society, doesn't explain diamond city though.

Yakuza 0 released in 2015 in JP, not 2005 you absolute retard