O MY LOUD CRYING HEARD ACROSS TIME AND SPACE

Attached: Serge.png (230x570, 171K)

o my god-awful battle theme

O My Superior Story To Chrono Trigger

O MY SHOULDA

O my overly complicated and DEEP plot

O MY TIME DAUGHTER-CLONE

Attached: Kid.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

O MY almost everyone from Trigger are DEAD.

O MY PLANET COOM

Attached: chrono cross.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>you will never impregnate the universe
why even live

most shoe-horned pseudo-philosophical dialogue i've ever seen

So if I fall into the Earth's core I create a universe?

Square was a weird place back in the late 90s

Every reference to Trigger is completely botched. Should have just called it something else.

I liked it.

The whole ending speech was the most embarrassing fucking thing to sit through.

Why does square hold such disdain for the Chrono franchise?

Masato Kato's Wankfest

Attached: are ya winning son.png (980x433, 367K)

Chrono Break was planned for the PS2 but the Cross team was busy with FF11 and for how much money a AAA Chrono game would cost these days, they'd rather slap Final Fantasy on it.

They don't really, it's just that the ensemble team that made it went their separate ways and the ones who remained like Kato wanted to do weird things and this led to Cross. After that the team fragmented further and not only would further iterations become repetitive, the original team who was brought together for Trigger would not all be reassembled, so it wouldn't really have a point

"How the hell do I turn the resolution of a simple missing person case into a 30+ hour epic?"

That soundtrack though.

>Cross team was busy with FF11
After spirits within, FF11 is the worst thing to happen to Square Enix creatively.

In what way?

He really can't stop wanking it in games he doesn't co-write, can he?

Horii, Toriyama, Tokita and Matsui still work with SE. Kato and Kitase do too, but fuck them.

Problem is, theyre split up or working on other projects. Theres no motivation to get them all back for a CT sequel

It consumes untoward amounts of dev time that could be spent on many games, not just one

Attached: 1482908339304.png (381x353, 91K)