How did you react when this happened?

How did you react when this happened?

Attached: LooseEnds.jpg (1096x619, 156K)

I GOT REALLY FUCKING ANGRY BRO

Attached: 1568044543175.jpg (720x960, 210K)

ghost was gay and idgaf

Please tell me that's shooped.

whats wrong with arm

"Wow they did a really shitty job of explaining this"
I mean think about it for a minute. Shepherd is mad that Makarov killed a bunch of US soldiers and nobody gave a shit. So he conspires WITH MAKAROV to kill EVEN MORE AMERICANS so he can get a blank check to hunt down Makarov, THE SAME FUCKING GUY WHO HE CONSPIRED WITH TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE

I was like "wtf what a twist", and i actually tried to pay attention to the story from this moment

absolute kino

And now he's a war hero and there won't be shortage of patriots

i dont think he conspired with makarov, he just shot them on his own accord so he could get famous.

Shepherd is butthurt at his country for forgetting about all of him men who died in the nuclear attack so he betrays his country to emerge as the hero
Imagine not getting CoD story & lore

Attached: 1560894549097.png (826x960, 509K)

angry

it's like in jojo where kira gets the arrow shoved through his vein but actually it's a snake

I didn't didn't care because none of the characters in the series have any semblance of a distinct personality and we're given no reason to actually care about them

Remember that scene from Men in Black when the roach is crawling underneath the guy's skin? That happened to him, but with a snake.

>kinoposting on Yea Forums
Cringe.

seethe.

Are you dumb? That's the whole point of the story : He conspired with Makarov. He's the one who sold off the CIA spy, who sabotaged the ACS. And he wants to kill the 141 because they will figure out the truth.

I remember being jelly that you never get the magnum in singleplayer

Attached: soy3.png (454x520, 7K)

I got confused because I saw his US Army patch and wondered why he had jurisdiction over all of the US Marines that died in that one sand country.

excessive m*sturbation

"okay then"

he didnt tell makarov about any of that, retard. he just threw the CIA agent and TF141 under the bus so makarov would kill them. he let them die so he could get the credit.

Why would somebody shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Didn't care because CoD "characters" are barely characters. How anybody was attached to Ghost of all people is beyond me.

9 year olds like edgy masks and cool names

loliginal cuntent

Attached: ghost dab.png (501x386, 196K)

Of course he did. This is how Makarov knew it retard. You really think that's a coincidence that just at the moment where the US soldier became a spy, he was immediatly part of a terrorist action against russian civilian to make it looks like the US did it?

I didn't because I had never owned a console before and it was my first cod and I had no idea what the fuck was happening. Not a zoomie, I got my first console in middle school.

You didn’t defend the burger town