Finally, an attractive western made female

Finally, an attractive western made female

Attached: ElizabethCarmine.jpg (493x719, 92K)

test

test

>female carmine

gears of war more like queers of war lmao

I hate woman

test complete

>Dies immediately

At least the accentuated breasts on the COG armor finally make sense

Faceless women are hot

Why must Carmine always die?

wtf I just came like 5 times

Attached: 1537822412786.jpg (312x287, 6K)

Shazbot?

I thought Clayton from 3 lived

could have been gears 5's saving grace

Fucking Carmine died AGAIN?

It's not even funny anymore.

At least she lasted longer than Gary. He didn't even get a cutscene.

There is nothing sexier than a woman wearing a face covering mask or helmet

Attached: Abe.png (429x509, 408K)

god it would be the hottest thing if she was a dorky female carmine that got captured by the locust and used for breeding purposes.

Attached: burqa-1[1].jpg (300x300, 29K)

Locust are the one getting captured for breeding purpose
Did you see their females ?

Attached: snu_snu.png (1764x1491, 1.15M)

She sounded so cute. Poor Lizzy.

fucking who?

Berserkers have to be tied down and raped in order for the locust to survive intercourse.

It really makes you wonder how the Carmine family exists at all if they're retarded enough to send their fucking bitches into combat too.

Gears of War was better when the women were kept in breeding camps.

>female Carmine
I'm upset because Carmine was bro.
But the helmet does make it sexier so I dunno.

And humans have camps where they tie down and rape their females for mass-breeding. I think someone on the design team just liked rape.

So are they saving best boy for Gears 6 or did he die between 3 and 4

Attached: 234A44CB-7DED-4240-9445-E143CA5305B7.jpg (1248x1834, 521K)

As long as she leaves the helmet on, I'm down

Not any more.
That was only under the tenure of "Actually-I-Was-Always-A-Feminist' Cliff Blezinski. Which makes his current insistence that he was always pro-stronk-whamen even funnier.

Once the COG fell apart in GoW2 the breeding farms were shut down and the bitches turned loose.

Clayton is in Gears 5 as well.
The chick Carmine is his niece.

And it's really unsettling and poor writing that he doesn't seem to be that distraught at all when she gets DAWNED.

Clayton is in 5 in a few missions

They were a military family in which pretty much everyone joined up. They were also a big family so they just play the numbers game. Have a shot load of kids and odds are one of them will survive long enough to become a good soldier.

>Gears of War was better when the women were kept in breeding camps.
They only had those camps because they needed as many soldiers as possible. No reason for it when the war is over.

the guy who showed up early in 4 and got killed when his platform was destroyed

Press F to pay respects to the Carmine Clan

Attached: kirby5.jpg (429x545, 84K)

His curse is that he can't die

>They were also a big family so they just play the numbers game. Have a shot load of kids and odds are one of them will survive long enough to become a good soldier.
Yeah and that good soldier is never going to be one of the fucking women, and that's a really good way to stop being a big family in one generation.
You'll note that military families in actual history weren't retarded enough to turn their baby makers into cannon fodder.
Female soldiers are always fucking stupid. Even more so in a military family that expects a hideous attrition rate.

>They only had those camps because they needed as many soldiers as possible. No reason for it when the war is over.
The new settlements were actually full of 'please have babies' posters because of how severely depleted the human race was. So maybe they should've stayed with the camps.
Of course that doesn't stop Kait have a few lines of dialogue where she has a little bitch-cry at how distuuuurbing it is that women are expected to fucking procreate. Just fuck the species' continuation right?
It's obvious the new writers are 'woke' feminist types.

Ben was still the best.

>Of course that doesn't stop Kait have a few lines of dialogue where she has a little bitch-cry at how distuuuurbing it is that women are expected to fucking procreate.
Yeah that's pretty fucking cringe inducing.

F

She was a qt the short time that she lived. Would use her in mp/10

Attached: 1567742680887.png (1400x1000, 921K)

His curse is that he can't die and has to witness the entire Carmine lineage die.

It's a family tradition isn't it?

>Ben was still the best.
He was, but lets be fair. It's because we got to spend the most time with him. Anthony was dead not long after we learned his name. He could have been better if they didn't kill him immediately. Surprised he wasn't in the RAAM's Shadow DLC.

How come Marcus seems pretty physically strong for how old he is yet Clayton Carmine seems like an old man who can barely sit down or get up?

Why are you playing as the chick btw? Marcus' kid gets turned into a save one or the other?

He did

Well 4 was mostly about trying to find Kait's mom.
JD was pointless so they made Kait playable this time around

Marcus stayed in shape taking care of his shitty farm and rebuilding his house and planting his FUCKING TOMATOS FUCK

Clay probably just retired.

A fate worse than death. He now sounds like an old man that just wants to do his job and rest.

She had a legitimately badass intro, so I was pretty fucking mad like ten minutes later.

Bruh, at least make her a multiplayer character or something, damn.

was low key pissed when she died

Surprisingly, now JD is far more interesting than before after his big fuck-up.

Maybe Clayton is older than Marcus? Does the wiki have both of their birth dates?

You play as JD for the first act
Kait is a direct descendant of the Locust Queen who needs to figure out why she keeps having nightmares about the swarm and why she's connected to them like a hivemind
In the campaign you go to the New Hope facility from Gears 2 with the sires and you find out how the locust were made and why Queen Myrrah is a human that controls them

Marcus is to much of a grizzled stoic badass to let his age show if he can help it. Carmine probably plays it up. I've only seen the initial stuff with Carmine in 5 and it seems like he's been fighting non stop for hours so he's probably really fucking tired.

>you find out how the locust were made and why Queen Myrrah is a human that controls them
Why was that? I stopped at 3

I cant remember everything but I think the locust were an experiment involving immulsion or whatever they call it, the shit they use to power their society, the space oil.

can someone spoil the story for me

>Maybe Clayton is older than Marcus? Does the wiki have both of their birth dates?
Marcus was born 22 years before Emergence Day. Clayton's birth year is just shown as "Before E Day" so I'm willing to assume Marcus is older.

fuck you

Attached: 1550866722769.gif (500x459, 1.94M)

>Clay probably just retired.
He didn't. He stayed a Gear and trained new Gears.

So why was Myrrah their queen? I gathered that much from the Sires, like humans that got fucked up by Imulsion and were essentially proto-Locust

This, but unironic

Attached: tumblr_oxvl8lYbNc1wo9zgao1_1280.jpg (647x1000, 289K)

kaits mom is the locust queen now, thats basically it.

I cant remember. I always liked the idea of Sera just being a death planet where one day all the shit woke up and humans are just fucked because of it.

She was like the only human who instead of mutating into an albino monster, from Imulsion experiments, just became immune to sickness' and aged slower or something like that.

I miss Ben
He was such a nerdy little trooper.

Makes sense seeing how much the Carmine family values being a good soldier.

Anyone else still wonder about the one unknown Carmine brother? I mean I'm going to assume Lizzie is his daughter but I'd still like to at least know his name.

Who was the Carmine in 4?

Yeah, I thought they had legends of Locust occasionally cropping up throughout history, but I also might be confusing that with Predator 2.
No reason? Whatever, not particularly offensive.
Same. I also miss when Gears was about dudebros being dudebros

>No reason? Whatever, not particularly offensive.
It was like a fluke genetic thing. She is one of the like 1 in a Billion that don't mutate from Imulsion. I think the experiment was trying to find a cure to Rustlung or Imulsion sickness or whatever they call it.

Gary

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-11-10_at_10.26.29_PM.png (701x969, 752K)

>someone on the 360 believed clayton was a bullet sponge in Gears 3
>even put it in their bios that they hate people who used him

Attached: 1491680823891.png (180x124, 38K)

Bingo
They used the children of imulsion miners to find ways to cure rustlung and she happened to benefit from exposure to imulsion where as everyone else mutated and died horrible deaths

>DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW WE KEEP STARTING FIRES?
>IT'S MY DESIRE
>chest lights blind you

Gears ended at 3
Carmine lived for fuck's sake, indicating humanity's struggle was finally finished and the war was won.

I just realized something, they killed all the imulsion in gears 3 so how does anything in 4 and 5 work? Did they discover oil and make all the cars and power plants run on that instead?

She was one of a kind who showed resistance imulsion so they went on and created the locusts from myrah and the sires genes, and theres a thing called the matriarch thats also created from myrrahs genes and left it in some kind of machine that served as a link between myrrah and the locust
And the only one who can form a connection between the locust is the ones with the same bloodline as myrah
But since the swarm is different they have a different method to have a queen

>the big twist in Gears 5 is the big twist from Gears 4

Attached: 1538884626496.gif (280x269, 634K)

Are the swarm more imulsion than locust or something?
Kait finds out she's Myrrahs granddaughter?

>I also miss when Gears was about dudebros being dudebros
Gears was about sensitive faggots being sensitive. Nobody in the game was emotionally stable except Baird. Hence the nickname queers of war.

Kait finding out isn't a shock to the audience because everyone knew at the end of Gears 4. The origin of the Locust was easy to decipher and it was done years ago.

Then what was the twist?

Why do fully armoured girls with helmets look so attractive?

I remember having a thing for these types of girls since I was a kid, but IDK why.

>the secret to designing a good western female is to cover their head completely

Attached: IMG_20190502_173121.jpg (1370x1600, 287K)

I have only heard "Tears of War" I think you're making that up. Same connotations however.

Looks like a wanker

Kait's mom is a clone of Myrrah. Myrrah is using her psychic stuff to try and possess Kait. The Locust never died out, their DNA evolved after 3's mass-kill and the Swarm was the result. Also the Locust are mutated humans from COG's days of Immulsion mining, but I think that was in the comics before now.
Towards the end Kait has to choose to save either Del or JD. Whoever she doesn't save dies.

Looks like a Canadian retard.

Best girl is still somehow alive as a hivemind?

Attached: Myrrah.png (500x300, 156K)

not a real carmine

>kat in gears 5 had her ass nerfed
it's not fair it's not right

カルっち脇prpr(^ω^)ペロペロ

Well to be fair he’s probably used to it
Lost Anthony, Benjamin, the one that’s in 4 that could’ve ranged from Nephew, Brother, Son, and then his niece

Hell when he appears again he says “Grub skillet, Swarm Killer, Whatever”. It’s probably implying he’s so used to seeing his family die as he grows old he’s just desensitized to it. Which makes the whole thing kinda sad

If you like this butt then you like Nazi butts

Attached: Jager.jpg (1567x900, 492K)

>Only way she'll be in MP again is if she's sold for $10
Not sure if it'd be worth it.

>Del or JD
So come gears 6, she's gonna have chosen Del. Literally what is the point of this arbitrary shit? Just kill him off and be done with it

Are you saying she let Del die? Because JD is the more likely candidate.

Doubtful. From what I hear the game tells you the entire time that JD is a colossal fuck-up and even then. And in Gears 4 I hear he's a bland nothing character that just happens to be Marcus' son

That's my point.

That was my point as well, I just didn't state it very well. I am running on no sleep. But still, why even bother with a choice when it wont matter in the slightest?

I like girls from the east and west.

Attached: 1564794424433m.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

Actually Myyrah is using Kaits mother's body.

They might take the Wolfenstein route, but yeah, logically JD is gonna be a corpse to add to the development of Marcus (and because he sucks).

So 4 sucks, is 5 written any better?

Yeah, but it was pretty much impossible to write a game worse than 4. I'm pretty sure every line in that game was comic relief.

I hope JD surviving is canon because Marcus has already lost his dad, wife, best friend. Losing his only son would be too cruel. He has almost nothing left to live or fight for anymore. He's probably gonna die in the 6th and final game.

Why is 4 so hated? Aren't all Gears games pretty much the same? Play one and you have played them all.

Much better.

4 is the superhero movie of the gears series

No substance just cringey dialogue bad characters and bad plot decisions.

I hope he doesn't die.
Bad enough we lost Dom but I don't wanna see anymore of the original cast dead.

If they were all the same then 4 and Judgement wouldn't be so disliked my dude.

I don't hate it, it's just average.

that's a stupid question, if 4 is like the rest of them then why do people dislike it? it's becuase it isn't, it has notoriously bad writing

>make a legit badass woman
>show how capable and caring she is
>doesn't strut around shouting she's a woman
>fucking kill her off
Kek wtf was The Coalition thinking with this character?
>"hurr she's a Carmine so she gotta die lmao"

Attached: robin.png (350x350, 229K)

Nothing wrong with fucking nazi butts, defeat the ss with the BBC

The Coalition said they'll never kill Marcus

WELL SHE IS A CARMINE SHE HAS TO DIE

Women in helmets are just sexy

I don't get why COG doesn't improve the helmets. A lot of soldiers say they don't wear the helmets because they obscure the view, probably the peripheral vision a lot. It would help if the helmet had wider and large eye lenses. Going into fights and war and not wearing a helmet to at least protect your skull from debris, fragments and ricochets seems very stupid.

>tfw I I used my spare Microsoft points to buy the 'Save Carmine' shirt in the run up to Gears 3

Attached: a bit closer to heaven.jpg (231x192, 7K)

Same, dude.

Can't defeat them with something that doesn't exist

Any Carmine who isnt Clayton gotta go