49 minutes of Death Stranding gameplay

So when exactly is the live stream at TGS? Is there a countdown somewhere?
inb4 it's all in japanese without subtitles

Attached: 1551704861852.webm (1920x1080, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1171781706824597504
vg247.com/2019/09/11/death-stranding-tgs-2019-watch-49-minute-stage-presentation/
youtube.com/watch?v=m9xqO9kKqyk
youtube.com/watch?v=j8O-U9yIKOg
youtube.com/watch?v=fymZ6AAybMM
twitter.com/TigerCA123/status/1171324672085880832?s=19
startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=chiral&cat=web&pl=ext-ff&language=english
youtube.com/user/PlayStation/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i can't wait for 47 minutes of walking in open fields

Hack pretentious fraud Hollywood friends movie game walking simulator etc.

It will probably be youtube only. No fucking way any conference is going to dedicate 50 minutes for one game trailer. Way too expensive timewise.

holy hack

he said half of it will be on the first day, half on second day of TGS

Metal Gear Dixon 5:
Green Grass Edition

Kojimbo trusted you to believe in him and his vision.
He wanted you to explore the game and find these things out for yourself.
If you watch this video you're literally betraying him.
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1171781706824597504

Attached: trust.jpg (599x292, 45K)

>49 minutes

>gameplay

it's MGS4 all over again.

Imagine Joosten doing a #MeToo against Kojimhack. The dream.

>make strands with other players

pretentious gimmick bullshit, you walk to an area and unlock it/light a bonfire.

first he said it was gonna be 80 minutes, now he says it's 49 minutes

>ugly ratface doing a metoo

49 minutes of video games being Art
49 minutes of video games being 2deep4u

>ugly ratface doing a metoo
pic related is the 'founder' of the #MeToo movement if you're not familiar

Attached: 171110013439-tarana-burke-1-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 21K)

You're the reason so few creative games come out any more.

>founder
no she isn't

Here's when it starts:
>North America: 12am PDT, 3am EDT
>UK: 8am BST
>Europe: 9am CEST
vg247.com/2019/09/11/death-stranding-tgs-2019-watch-49-minute-stage-presentation/

So that's 9 hours from now. Then it's the same times on Saturday for the other 30 mins of gameplay.

It is going to be 80 minutes, it's 50 minutes tomorrow, then 30 minutes on Saturday.

Attached: death stranding poster 4.jpg (1034x1600, 175K)

Attached: rq4hepbbab231.png (2896x2896, 3.58M)

>Saturday
you mean friday? why would there be a day between the two parts?

She looks like a crossdressing Michael Clarke Duncan. Imagining sex with her makes me shudder. Rapists must be desperate as fuck.

oh god it's not an edit they really look like that

I thought this was that video where it shows what a dick inside a vagina ejaculating looks like. I was disappointed to see it was baby giving the thumbs up.

Please tell me why Kojima doesn't just make movies. It's clearly all he wants to do.

this fucking got me kek

Thank you user.

he's not good enough for movies. only gamers fall for his dumbass writing

Not quite. It took me 5 different tweets to understand what his English was saying.
Today- 50 minutes of recorded gameplay footage.
2nd day of TGS- 30 minutes of live play from the stage.
Last day of TGS- Voice actors on stage talking Japanese style interviews.

Why is this game so despised by Yea Forums?
Even David Cage garbage had people looking forward to it

>It is going to be 80 minutes
Kojima is fucking based. The absolute madman is streaming his entire movie for free.

why does this have hype? I don't get it. I would love to be proven wrong because I NEED new games to play but it looks like wank. it has a bunch of meme actors and dorito man in ffs

how is that comparable?
>story focused game with many branching stories and consequences based on what the player chooses to do which drastically changes the story
>a walking simulator with shit tier 2deep4u yet shallow as fuck incoherent writing

Seething.

Because Yea Forums's still seething about MGSV not being the movie they wanted.

Okay if you feel that way but why enter Death Stranding threads if you dislike it so much? Are you a masochist?

>today
PT ?

>dislike it so much
I don't dislike it, I like death stranding for other reasons, I just find your comparison very stupid. Also I'm the OP.

8 hours and 30 minutes from now

3:30 Japan time.

What reasons do you like it for then?

>it's all in japanese

Hire expensive actors, some chink will voice them

Because Peace Walker and MGSV were big piles of shit.

it's not like writing is the only thing you do when you make movies

>cdpr make a 50 minute trailer
>wow, based
>kojimbo makes a 49 trailer
>hack
Why are you like this, Yea Forums?

needed an extra minute. it's like making an 89 minute movie.

It gets tiring seeing this asked over and over again

Keep seething, Takuya.

Attached: KOJIMBO.png (1280x720, 734K)

I think in general a lot of Yea Forums do not believe in Kojima after MGS4 and MGSV which were frankly garbage if we compare them to MGS1-3. Many people instantly came to the conclusion that he must be a hack and the only thing that made those first 3 MGS games great was the team he was working with, and not actually Kojima, because the drop in quality from MGS1-3 to 4 and V was just so tremendous that there was simply no other explanation.
I personally am optimistic for the game and will likely even pre-order it, but I'm prepared to face that the game might be pure garbage in the end.

the weird shit he makes up (or steals from movies and books). I just wanna see what he puts together

You do realize most of them (the people so emotionally upset about Kojima and defending Konami) are paid shills right?

Attached: Game Over Konami.png (980x551, 382K)

>no proof
>just regurgitating le paid shills fantasy
Delusional.

You will defend this.

Attached: Hideki Hayakawa.jpg (1280x1440, 651K)

No, because Konami hasn't made a good game since MGS3. You're just a retard.

>You should just buy the game on Kojima's words despite the fact that everything we've seen is walking in the nature
Well

Lmao.

No, I mean Saturday, which is why I said Saturday. If I had meant Friday then I would have said Friday, wouldn't I?

No problemo.

I really hope it isn't just walking around for 80 minutes though. I'm definitely going to watch it and give it a chance because it looks interesting, but if it's dull then I'll stop watching.

I think it looks cool although who knows about the gameplay, it might be shit. But the story and setting look cool.

She's known as "KRS-TWO"

it exclusive to the sony platform for this very reason you dumbass

Attached: kojimble jamble jimble.png (590x432, 210K)

keep your faggot spam to twitter and leddit, we don't care, anyone that wants to watch your faggot video already has and no amount of mirrors or forwarders will make a difference. you're not epicly owning konami by shoving this down everyone's throat.

What?

so when is the trailer, I have no idea what Japanese time is.

the video linked in that image has been aggressively shilled here. tons of threads for it, posted in any konami- or kojima-related thread, started linking webms of it instead of youtube, now he's posting images with a URL shortener link to youtube in it. could easily be a false flagger but whoever's doing it, it's annoying.

WE ARE NOT YOUR KIND OF PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Read the fucking thread next time.

>3am

>8am

>9am

why would he pick a time that is shit for everyone

Its in 7 hours

>I have no idea what Japanese time is.
It's the same time as Korean time. Glad I could help.

>why is Tokyo Game Show held in mid afternoon Japanese time

revealing it at night JP time would be better for everyone, then again that doesn't matter as the show is for Japan.

>Kojima wanted to show nothing before release
>many said no they won't buy a game not knowing what it is
>Kojima relents and shows the base gameplay
Good to see signs he can keep himself in check and listens to other opinions that don't agree with his.

>revealing it at night JP time would be better for everyone
You mean he should have done his live stage Tokyo Game Show event after Tokyo Game Show ended for the day? Are you retarded?

Let's all admit that the trailer music is fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=m9xqO9kKqyk

Wonder if Caramel is going to be posting about crackpot theories that MGS 0 is real, or something similar.

7.5 actually mate. To be precise about 7 hours 25 mins.

My theory is that one of the more religiously dedicated Kojima haters in the threads is punished Caramel out for revenge his speculation was wrong. Punished Caramel an user who cast away his trip.

I assumed the show would run all day, guess not.

You're probably right lol. It's hilarious even to this day. Excited for the game though.

Underrated

man those 2 guys have really grim expressions, i bet there music is le ebuin xDDXD

Yea Forums is going to be a shitstorm tomorrow whether it's bad or good.

Tokyo Game Show ends at 5 each day.

>Did you hike it?

Attached: kojimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (246x287, 15K)

True. There will be much argument. Like always.

Attached: death stranding poster 2.jpg (1240x1920, 341K)

it all depends on the gameplay
kojima set the bar high with his criptic bullshot, if he doesnt delive everyone is gonna shit on it

Wrong. People have already decided if it will be good or bad. Regardless of what it is they will argue their predetermined opinions but now with lots more fuel to use.

Will he reveal that this game is Silent Hills or save it until the game actually releases like Raiden in MGS?

only 6 hours left fags

I almost went to see them live here a few weeks ago until I noticed their entire show was Metallica covers. Fuck that shit.

Really hope they show more monster encounters. Sam seems nearly helpless against this thing and there was an even bigger whale thing in the one underwater trailer.

Attached: Beached Thing.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

this

Lmfao yes he is dummy

>Japanese people are so retarded they don’t think a larger global audience is invested in TGS

>american people are so retarded they don't think a larger global audience is invested in E3

Yes. It's probably even worse than you think. Example Atlus.

So you agree Nips and Burgers are retarded

frankly yes, might as well as throw in Gamescom to represent the Europeans

How long until it starts?

>the game is about forming connections with people instead of dividing

it's pretentious "muh feelings will save the world" shit.

>FF Trailer again

Americans and Japanese are the two ends of delusion.

Japan thinks they are the only ones for something and unique.
Americans think everyone is exactly like them.

Examples of real things Japanese people often say: Do other countries have carrots and green onions? Japan is the only country that has end of the year parties.
Example of America: You don't know inches and pounds? What do you mean every place doesn't have centralized heating and air conditioning built in?

Attached: KILLLLL MEEEEEE....png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

No, it's Evangelion

in before it's walking around doing nothing interesting or mechanically good for the player.

Is he still alive?

Attached: 1491458220067.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

youtube.com/watch?v=j8O-U9yIKOg

it begins

Attached: 1497402265859.jpg (618x378, 36K)

Seen it already. Whatever.

I want to see what kind of game I`ll buy, thank you.

This one isn't potato vision tho

so when's the 49 minutes bullshit?

There was just a thread a month or two ago where he was citing some of the stuff in those pythonselkan videos, which are actually pretty interesting and spooky. Sort of like those old conspiracy theory videos like the one about that song that supposedly has a woman's tortured screaming recorded in it.

"9 am in europe"
GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT
I have to go to college.

Attached: 1568160043901.jpg (705x696, 27K)

and a guy called her out for being sexually harressed by her. all women are lying whores.

I decided to not watch anymore trailers for DS, I want to go in as blind as I can

Kojima is a faggot with his own head stuck so far up his own ass he wants to turn video games into movies and sees himself as the link between Hollywood and video games. Movie games are the antithesis of what games should be.

This briefing trailer that just came out is the most direct and straight forward reveal of the plot so far if you want to go blind now is the time to stop watching

You haven't even played one of the games he's made this decade.

Fuck off meme tourist.

youtube.com/watch?v=fymZ6AAybMM

Death Stranding Gameplay at 15:30 Tokyo time. That's 2:30am EST, 11:30pm PST.

David Cage's drivel is not a game, its a literal movie, theres no gameplay at all, just QTEs and dialogue choices, plus the stories have gone from mediocre to absolute garbage. His "games" could be "played" with a TV remote.
He's exactly what Yea Forums accuses Kojima of being.

Because Yea Forums got hyped for the movie that they thought MGSV was going to be and instead they got a videogame. Make no mistake, MGS drones have never and will never care about gameplay, their definition of a good game is garbage like MGS3, a turd with more cutscenes than gamplay, and with the worst stealth mechanics seen in the genre.
MGSV is Kojima's peak, is when he's finally realized that videogames are for playing, not for storytelling. Of coursez this angered MGS redditors who value discussing how many times does Solid Snake jerk off a day and how le ebin Ocelot is gay for Big Boss more than gameplay.

The MGS fanbase is the worst cancer seen in videogames, worse than Sonicfags and Smashfags, and specially in Yea Forums

could there be any new announcements at Sony TGS before DS?

Because Kojima was a parental figure to a ton of losers in Yea Forums and they felt betrayed because he stopped making shitty movies about le epic bandana man.
If mods were smart, they'd permanently rangeban sitewide anyone who ever posted in the Metal Gear general in /vg/
They are all autistic millennials who have spent 4 years crying because a game had no plot.

MGRR is often considered one of the best MG game, and it have more gameplay than cutscenes.
the problem with V is that the story was subpart and that the game tried to be way too serious and "western". why do you think there's far less boss in V or that the game is a lot more edgier?

Its not called Metal Gear Solid 6.

>shit tier 2deep4u yet shallow as fuck incoherent writing
wow you gathered all of that from the like 10 lines of meaningful dialogue we've heard?

And MGR is one of the worst hack and slash games ever in terms of combat. It completely relies on the zandatsu gimmick to not get boring instantly. Plus, what do MGS fags talk about when they talk about MGR? The gameplay? No, its always the stupid songs or something regarding the characters. MGS drones like all parts of videogames except the gameplay, which is why a turd as clunky as MGS3 can be considered a good game by them, although I question the judgement of those who praise MGS3's plot, but then again, this is another case of
>dude, its meant to be utter schlock

And edgy? You idiots were hyped to see Big Boss murder little kids.

The poor boss fights really did hurt V. And the repeating missions.

They did because they dont fit the gameplay, MGSV should have been more of a military simulator than anything. MGSV's problem is that its tied to MGS, thats what prevents it from being s good game.
Why are there boss fights? Because its called MGS, thats it.

4 hours left bros
I wanted to go in blind but on the other hand I'm kind of hyped and I really want to know more

shitting on MGRR unironically proove you have a shit taste.

>tfw even Survive have better bosses than V, and more of them

Attached: 1568058277295.jpg (830x767, 53K)

>MGSV should have been more of a military simulator than anything
What do you mean? Military simulation makes me think of strategy games and the like. But it's clear you don't mean those.

Its the weakest Platinum game along with Korra and Transformers Devastation.
People here eat it up for reasons completely unrelates to the gameplay, as its always with Metal Gear. Any other franchise would have been laughed at if it had the gameplay of MGS games.

>Transformers Devastation
>weak

Attached: 1568181111190.jpg (598x448, 31K)

>base infiltration
>resource gathering
>showing off R&D upgrades
>maybe buddies like MGSV
>online system like seeing other people's footprints to find safe passages through BTs

>let me tell you why you like this game

>Any other franchise would have been laughed at if it had the gameplay of MGS games.
MGS for one was pretty successful

lmao
pure brainlet post
try harder contrarian

Think ArmA 3. What MGSV needes was far bigger and more maps, places where battles coule happen, active warzones, sea maps, being able to pilot aircraft and ships, being able to call in reinforcements, deploying with a squad, different reaction to damage depending on where you shoot, realistic ballistics, from wind compensation to coreolis effect, real weapons with different ammo types...
And maybe even an RTS mode for commanding forces, since you are the commander of an entire army.

MGSV being an MGS limited it to small scale stuff.

Because its idiotic fanbase just wanta more cutscenes of the bandana guy. Everyone here would eat up DS if it was called MGS6.

Contrarian? Theres a reason nobody remembers either of those games outside of Yea Forums
Hell, Yea Forums is the only place where MGS is still discussed.
Theres no place more contrarian than Yea Forums

game is confirmed not to be a stealth one.

49 mins of pissing and walking can't wait

MGSV as it is was too expensive for Konami I doubt your suggestions would have improved the situation.

>Yea Forums
>not contrarian
>constantly shitting on DS and CP2077

>melania drumpf
no, fuck this. FUCK this.

It doesn't need to focus on stealth, you could play MGSV as an action game.

>Hell, Yea Forums is the only place where MGS is still discussed.
Come on now. EVO wasn't even that long ago.

>Yea Forums is the only place where MGS is still discussed
Objectively false. 2 and 3 still frequently make top 10 lists.

I thought that was supposed to be clinton though

the little gameplay we saw didn't looked like V, a lot more clunkier.

I don't understand why you're even in this thread then?

Attached: 1520037289300.gif (380x285, 2.11M)

>female president

muh hillary fanfiction

Because Kojipro is full of talentless hacks who couldnt design a game to save their lives.
They made an entire career out of making clunky games where half of it are cutscenes. The moment they focus on the gameplay they lose it. Its why PW has grinding even though its a stealth game, its why MGSV has the emptiest open world ever, and its why MGS Rising to cancelled and was given to Platinum.

ArmA 3 had a development budget of 10 million dollars, but doesnt matter that much because Konami is a company worth 250 billion dollars, snd MGSV as is made 180 million on launch day, they could have doubled the budget and would have still made profit in day one. Its just you need actual talent.

>game is confirmed not to be a stealth one.

they have literally already shown off the stealth mechanics

>female president
>entire planet goes to shit
Checks out

Attached: 1498916011331.png (353x388, 16K)

I can't even tell if he liked MGSV or not.

She's called Bridget.

ArmA 3 is a janky simulator enjoyed only by autists that couldn't make it in the military, get the fuck out of this thread honestly

MGSV wasn't too expensive, they got fed up with Kojima being a starfucker and not being focused purely on getting a game delivered. He wandered off and started developing Silent Hills before Phantom Pain was even finished.

it's far cry level of stealth.

>who are they

>homo demons

say what now?

naming the gay

Yes user 5 seconds of footage is an accurate reflection of the entire game.

Now imagine ArmA 3, but with the smooth controls of MGSV.
It would shit on anything MGS has ever been, and it wouldnt need any plot at all to do it.

Huh. Until now I thought the young/old Lindsay Wagner was some time fuckery going on, but the young one is her daughter and voiced by someone else?

>Fed up with Kojima being a starfucker
>Only "celebrity" in Phantom Pain is Kiefer

Good argument dumbass

>walk to terminals and click X to save the world

oh fuck off

like homo sapiens
except demons

gay demons must die

Yeah. Bridgette is old and dies before that scene. Amelie is young never ages and the new replacement president.

The cute glasses girl getting raped by ghost aliens seemed pretty straightforward

>homo demons are the bad guys

>you must eradicate the homos to win the game

what did Kojima mean by this?

No, Konami wanted to focus on phone games, and Kojima didnt want anything to do with it, so he left. Its amazing how people have been saying for 4 years now that he was fires even though firing people in Japan is ilegal.

>the briefing trailer is just one long cutscene
this is gonna be mgs4 all over again isnt it

Nothing, you're just making stuff up in your sexually frustrated neet mind. By the way the nigger who plays Die-Hardman is gay.

MGSV was a blueprint to make one of the best videogames ever, so im interested in what Kojima does now. Didnt care before, all he made until MGSV was clunky movie games.

>even though firing people in Japan is ilegal.
I don't think this is how it works

>Story trailer tells you a story
Woah

This game is going to KILL cyberpunk 2077, mark my words. CDPR is fucking donezo.

>make something up
>"God guys this is going to be horrible"
Isnt it hilarious how much Yea Forums wishes this game fails, all because MGSV wasnt a movie?

>The moment they focus on the gameplay they lose it.

MGSV has the best third person mechanics ever made.

They are half a year apart. Come on now.

>MGS was successful because it has fans

Truly a genius at work here. Are you suggesting the game had fans before the franchise even started and they propped it up?

no really, the bad guys are "homo demons" and they are ruining America (in the game).

explain.

And thats all they could amount to after what, 20 years of working in videogames?

So you are looking forward to Death Stranding and what he can do not tied down by MGS?

He was already palling about with Del Toro, Reedus, Mads etc before he'd finished TPP. Not to mention the other stuff like pissing around doing Youtube shows about whatever movies he'd seen that week

Look, Konami had a high budget, long term project not entirely on schedule and saw the person in charge of it doing lots of things that weren't putting 110% effort into that game. He'd gotten too big and was acting like a celebrity so they put their foots down. It's why one of their first actions was to turn "Kojima Productions" back into an internal Konami studio and took charge of it themselves.

Yes.

>game is confirmed not to be a stealth one.

It's a strand game

That youtube thing started after he left Konami though.
Also, publishers dont care about the effoet put into their work or the quality, they care about numbers. They saw that phone games make more than Triple As and dropped out. Kojima bailed because he had no interest in that.

>Goal is to reconnected isolated people
>Released on one console and not every single one

What a hack.

Attached: metal slug.gif (294x233, 483K)

I too am looking forward to it.

And now the question that terrifies everyone in these threads: source for those claims?
Absolutely everything Yea Forums has said about MGSV, Kojima and Konami have been asspulls twisted by the butthurt MGS drones have due to MGSV not being s movie.

homo comes from the latin "homo", meaning "man" you illiterate fucks.
Kojimbo used it assuming you'd be cultured enough to know the difference between the faggot homo and the latin homo

The first frame looks like a weird looking dick inside a vagina.

We know you fucking homo

That doesn't make it any less funny that you're migrating across America avoiding/killing Homos

It's a joke homo (sapien)

It's amusing to see people argue Kojima vs Konami who did wrong, when EVERY official statement from BOTH parties has been nothing but nice things about the other.

Latin America is full of homos?

>That youtube thing started after he left Konami though.

No it didn't.

The Youtube channel did. The other was Kojima Station, but that was only done every now and then and they talked plenty about MGSV.

>tried watching Hannibal
>literally one of the most pretentious show i've ever seen
>Mads Mikkelsen character here is literally hannibal
this is gonna be shit isn't it

How can every line of your post be so wrong?

Does Yea Forums think anything that isnt a Michael Bay movie or capeshit is pretentious?

"Pretentious" is an easy way to say "this piece of media is smarter than me in a bad way". With Yea Forums's low intelligence, that means it can be applied to everything

Wasn't the only on PlayStation thing removed from the box though? Might come to PC down the line.

I think that got re-added recently

>Getting excited to watch a movie preview

waht the fuck is this weird voice acting

Haha original joke user now go back to your Smash threads.

Homos are bad and must be killed.

>twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1171781706824597504
>People have built "Walls"
What did he mean by this?

Firewalls. Internet metaphor.

It's like an expanded and updated take on the Patriots monologue from MGS2, about how people have withdrawn from contact with the greater world in favor of isolated bubbles that just get caught up in their own issues and beliefs

2.5 hours incoming.

Attached: EEPATFuU4AIkPso.jpg (1616x1080, 313K)

>first Keanu betrays Cyberpunk for Kojima
>then Kojima betrays Kojima for Cyberpunk
What a twist

The hero Gamers need, just not the one they deserve right now.

Attached: 1568136558071.png (1080x1616, 2.15M)

not gonna lie that jacket is cool

I know Keanu is half but does he speak Japanese?

Fuck I wish I had hair like Keanus.

Alright, this was done after Kojima assisstant Touchy posted she had completed playing the game.
What are the odds for a last minute Keanu?

this
get your anuses ready bros

>3am
Not worth it.

KONICHIWAAAAAAAAAA

Why don't you cunts ever list UTC?

Fucking moron, put 16:00 jst in google and it will convert it in your local time

CUTE

Attached: file.png (1023x1531, 1.73M)

Kojipro just tweeted. It's 11:30 not midnight

thats, sweet, is this for real?

That was announced 2 days ago, that show was moved 30min earlier

2 AM niggas, where you at?

Dallas here.

Attached: 1568076102712.jpg (822x1024, 134K)

OP said 12 so I'm letting ya'll know

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-064526_Twitter.jpg (1439x2160, 1.22M)

Thank you for your service

you got it brother jack

Attached: 1563874258978.jpg (752x666, 194K)

Yeah it's what he really wrote at Kojipro studios.

Attached: save us.jpg (679x454, 49K)

based

Sorry

Its going to be sci-fi survival/exploration game with elements of suspense and action.
>Survival
Got to keep track of your stats, supplies, and Bibi while trying to make it to the next base
>Exploration
Big open world with tools to help you get around
>Suspense
Over arching mystery, stealth, who is the enemy, how do you stop them, other-worldly monster.
>Action
Many chases, some weapons, special weapons against special enemies (psychics, "undead", monsters, robots)

Attached: Dororo-01-11.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I hope we really get to explore a lot, the world looks comfy as fuck

tacitly acknowledging that cyberpunk is shit

do nips actually play borderlands?

not even the japs are safe anymore

Good to see somebody talking sense. I'm feeling MGS3's survival system being upgraded here. It was really lacking in MGSV, probably due to it being unfinished.

it was properly put in Survive...

YOU NEED TO REPLENISH YOUR STAMINA
SEEK FLUID INTAKE
KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR STAMINA
SEEK FLUID INTAKE

its just like real life

How much longer?

10 minutes

Annoying bitches stop reminding you to eat once you move out of your mom's house.

Take your bets now boys. Are we gonna be disappointed or relieved?

I'm hoping we get LYNCHED

pleb filtered, game is gonna be ludo kino

Basically, you start on the east coast of the US and progress across to the west coast. You connect isolated people on the way while doing "deliveries" (missions) for them. As you progress across the US the land becomes more desolate and hostile. Once you're near the west coast you'll run into "terrorists" and really start seeing shit (monsters, robots, psychics). Its pretty much unknown whats after that, hes really only shown the very beginning of the game.

Attached: death-stranding-new-header-416x416.jpg (416x277, 11K)

It's gonna be an even amount of opinions everyone already has, as usual.

No, Silent Hills

>he used the tanker ad strategy from mgs2
Based

5min

Attached: IMG_20190912_072443.jpg (1616x1080, 204K)

I think a lot of people are gonna be relieved, but I'm already excited based on the glimpses of bosses and environments we've seen.

we are in for it now

Attached: J744MfU.jpg (2048x1152, 301K)

He also released information backwards. All the first trailers and mystery shit is middle of the game. The most recent trailer they showed at PAX was literally part of the into of game and now its about to be released.

That was patched out for what it's worth

Same. Also being able to change ammo types.
All of the characters so far are interesting to me, too.

can you feel it

Attached: 09a989ae486510d488fef0216188f665.jpg (1565x1124, 180K)

>the country gets more pozzed as you move west
>west coast is full of criminals and unearthly beasts

a fantasy based on reality

some user said they delayed it for another half hour

Gee whiz those are some giant fucking umbilical cords.

Attached: Higgs equation.jpg (720x546, 29K)

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1566525695384.jpg (800x1065, 375K)

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
IT'S HAPPENING

>it's in japanese

based Kojima

How popular is Kojima in Japan? It always seems to me that he has much more rabid western fanbase.

>Xtranny concern trolls BTFO again

his English twitter has 2.7M followers and his Japanese twitter has 755k, so that might tell you

what did you expect

based

tokyo game show you ass clown

based informational user

How many more people speak English globally than Japanese?

Are devs even popular in japan? I think sakurai has a bigger following here too.

>gameplay demonstration
>starts w/ a cutscene

That's Snake speaking...

THEY'RE PLAYING ON PC, ITS FUCKING CONFIRMED

What you expect from Kojima?

Tfw vermin brainlet

ITS A GAME ITS CONFIRMED

But it's a PS4 show

>Being surprised Kojima makes games
You fags are dumb

Amazon warehouse worker simulator

Balance is a literal stat?

>he's literally remaking mgsv

He runs like a homosexual

This is supposed to take place in the USA right?
Why does the geography look like New Zealand?
Where in America looks like this?

OMFG MOVING ABOUT SIMULATER LOL

>Turned MGS into a mailman simulator

this is riveting gameplay senpai

Because America is an ugly place

>filtered by Hannibal
holy shit

LITERAL WALKING SIMULATOR HAHAHAHAHAHA

prepares

Back to Discord

Walking simulators are based though

its a game that simulates walking. big difference

>wades across stream
>cracks open Monster(TM) energy drink *sips*

cant make this shit up

This looks boring. Why did Kojima think traversal should be the main focus of the game

konami was right

Plenty of places, especially if humanity's currently having an apocalypse so that they can't get out and put upkeep on all their shit. The main reason that a lot of america doesn't look like this is because it's so urbanized.

Because Its cinematic

>leaving your ladder like that, ruining the countryside
LITERALLY ENCOURAGING POLLUTION AND LITTERING

LITERALLY AMAZON DELIVERY SIMULATOR

He actually drank a monster

but where are the trees

It truly is the apocalypse

what happened to GEOFF KEIGHLEY noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it looks great, the weight/balance mechanic looks fun as fuck

Different bunker

>It's organ trail but worse

What his shoes broke?
He's only been walking for 5 minutes

>Dark Souls but you leave ladders instead of messages
Bravo kojimbo

if you connect the map, You can use items which other players used online.

were his feet really bloody when he changed shoes

Attached: 1511163663098.png (604x613, 257K)

Who was that musician guy the chick was freaking over?

I think he twisted his ankle

American shoes, very inferior. Unlike Japanese shoes folded over 1 million times

Most parts of America (not just the plains states) are naturally plains. For instance Pennsylvania is only forested because humans deliberately prevent fires.

what the fuck is this

Daichi Miura

What do you think will happen if you constantly jog through america?

Miura Daichi

But he's clearly in the mountains right now

tamagotchi with walking

It looks so fucking boring bros

>sleep simulator

it seems like you can only pick it up from the side where you set it up, kinda dumb (also from reserving resources aspect)
Sam is voiced by the VA of Genichiro from Sekiro.

So they showed nothing but walking around for almost 30 minutes now.
Why are cultists hyped for this again?

Go play fortnite kid, the adults are watching

>he played the song Cliff was singing to BB on harmonica for his BB
Sam was the first BB confirmed

What are all these thumbs ups?

>being such a Kojima drone you cant admit this shit looks boring as fuck

you just answered yourself.
thats what cultist do.

Does this game take place on earth or some foreign planet?

Not only are you underaged, you can't read. SAD!

the far far imaginary world of america

>literally delivering packages to a postbox

the memes are real

>EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH
EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH
>EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH
EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH
>EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH
EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH

Jesus Christ, please die or replace her.

>Gondola simulator
>Wander the comfy land
>Leave little camps behind for other drifting Gondolas

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I so wanted this demo to not be a disappointment lol, looks comfy but boring so far

First time watching a japanese stream?

SUGOI

What was that catchy japanese song

Mads got too attached to sam when you aren't supposed to

YOU CAN SKATEBOARD

This is why I can't watch anything Japanese. That's all they ever hear and it means nothing. It's just their way of saying "I have nothing to say so I will pretend to be shocked instead"

uh i may have spoke too soon

ACTION IS COMING

I'm literally falling asleep.

KAWAAII

Finally gameplay. Shame its literally mgsv

>MGS 6
MGS 6
>MGS 6
MGS 6
>MGS 6
MGS 6
>MGS 6
MGS 6

more like press button to stealth

That seems really enjoyable they only thing i'm worried about is the script, will the story make no sense or be some piece the info yourself type of deal? Not getting kojimboed.

Lmao wtf is this? Kojima is a fucking hack holy fuck this is bad and boring.

Attached: 1567481657321.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

FOOBAW TIME
JUKE EM OUT

OH FUCK IT'S AMAZON PRIME

Oh no this looks terrible

>that janky stealth animation

Throwing packages at people seems fun

the absolute state of you right now

HOLY FUCK

They're doing the best they can without the fox engine user, cut them some slack

can you also use the truck to deliver shit? the weight changed when Sam got in
bros this looks fun as fuck

>jumps 6 meters with 20kg gear on
nothing personnel kid

the animations are fucking terrible

alright that was pretty based, but that stealth kill and the jump was janky as fuck

WHAT THE FUCK? Look at that jank

>Xcucks wasted a year with their walking sim concern trolling

He was using an exoskeleton

Yes

The animations look like they're sped up

Not the reapers again.

>xcucks

mate they are dead, its the former Wii U users

Not gonna lie, this looks like an MGS 5 parody mod

what do you mean " have to go "? You a little baby who's mommy is gunna ground you if you don't go? lmfao?? " I have to go " damn you're fucking dense

>the only thing Gaijin are good for
>are buying my games and shining my shoes
God damn Kojima.
>captcha: select bridges

ah, that makes sense. sorry for the stupidity.

It's the gameplay he wanted mgsv to be, with a full story this time hopefully

>COMFY: THE GAME

Attached: image.png (645x645, 547K)

HAPPENING

I wouldn't call this part comfy

THINGS JUST GOT SPOOKY

Attached: 2spooky4why.jpg (456x628, 172K)

This looks fun as fuck.

>Can fight the monsters
That reduces the spooky dread by a lot

It is though.

Attached: image.png (750x725, 822K)

>those jumps

Attached: 1528738265800.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Are these blood grenades?

You can call other players for help

dark souls confirmed

>Switch to Japanese dub
>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????
>SO DESS KAAAAAAAA???????

Dubbed:

>"Rub-a-dub-dub thanks for the grub!"
>"do you even lift bro ;^)? (only weebs from Yea Forums would play shit lmao)"

>Play game on English
>Character picks up an item
>WOW SUCH ITEM, THEN I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE

>Enable English audio
>"OOohhhh FUck Fuck fuck fuck, FUCK YES BABY, RIGHT THERE, OOOOoooo, Yes you motherfucker, Harder. HARDER. FUUUUUCK FUCK."
>NOW CLUCK LIKE A CHICKEN

>Put it back to Japanese
>It now sounds like sex is the most painful thing in existence
>EEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEE
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shifts gears* YYEEEEEE EEEEEEE
[deja vu intensifies]

>Play Xenoblade
>intro
>OY THERE MATE FIVE BONG TO MIDDAY GUVNA
>HAW HAW ITS ROIN TIME IM REALLY FEELIN IT GUVENA BLAWSSUM DAWNCE HAW HAW TEA TIME

>Australian voice actor
>AYE AYE COBBA WANNA MEAT PIE FOOTY HOW BOUT THAT ONE AYE A HAHAHA

>options
>turn language to japanese

Aaaaaaaah. That hits the spot.

>Set to Russian
>The camera man starts to get involved in the scene too

>Set to Russian
>fight breaks out between the pornstars
>camera man gets involved

its kino

Ive lost interest.
Fuckin mgsV clone.

it unironically is

can you even roll in this game?

I guess carmel was right, it really is MGS5

if it has frame drops on the ps4 pro i don't want to think about the performance on base ps4.
it was mostly on the boss sequence.

You never had interest.

Literally.

Attached: 1375221361646.gif (180x155, 939K)

HOW IS THIS REVOLUTIONARY IN ANY WAY? HOW DARE HE CALL THIS A NEW GENRE OF GAME

And its not retail version. Or just wait for ps5 port

So, the walking part that makes 70% of the game is absolutely atrocious while the rest is jank but good?

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
THE
STORY

the absolute state of kojimbo's thirst for Normal Feetus' dick

or the PC port

It looks like Iceland, actually, and the reason it looks like that is due to the timefall rain, which rapidly ages everything it touches. This likely doesn't explain the lack of trees, as we've seen footage with a forest, so it's probably just the specific kind of geography we've been seeing. It also explains the moss somewhat, since moss tends to grow over mountainous terrain or bad soil.

if nothing else, the UI in game, holograms interface.. are really what you would expect from a futuristic game.

So a strand game pretty much just dark souls, except people can also leave items and other objects except just messages? Did he say if there is any advantage for you if you leave shit for other people?

You can complete missions for other people that failed.

Stop comparing things to dark souls you sound like journalists.

A SILENT FAULTY FEELING

>Can build structures
So if you don't get the game early it's going to be paved in roads?

kino

>

Attached: file.png (645x729, 166K)

Feels like every player can leave signs and objects and build structures that stay on a common server so everyone can see and use them. Maybe give the game a couple months and the map probably will turn into a clusterfuck

kino musical selection, we should expect nothing less from kojima

Yes.
Type of games you had to buy early for community feeling.

Or turn off online.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were enemies that go around destroying structures.

it has BoTW style player made map icons

im worried bros
it looks like shit

He's not spoiling it all in the trailers this time, you should be thankful.

>He doesnt know

if it's true and you can't pick up newer servers for harder gameplay it's gonna suck.

This sounds fucking amazing honestly. Will make revisiting the game from time to time really cool if it actually pans out.

It looks like fun actually.

post dat boxart for me

Welcome to Kojima, master of poorly translated grand statements.

Hardest difficulty will be playing offline.

fetch quest walking simulator: the game

were you looking in a mirror when you made this post?

this is some sick gameplay yo

It might just have scaling depending on how early you are in the game

>use toilet (sitting)

>MC VA is the cunnyseur
Based.

Attached: 1568089299095.png (1008x550, 522K)

>Ends with kicking the toilet back into the shower

>every minute there's another reason for norman's model to be naked
this is just hideo's gay fantasy game

oh god, i've now realised this is going to force you to use ps+ to get the "revolutionary" online player interactions.

Fuck that.

but interacting with others is still fun. having a permanent easy mode online because you bought 2 years later doesn't sound like good design.

>He didn't do it
But I wanted to watch him take a shit

Sony finds a way

Apologize

I'm so sorry sir

The structures will be periodically reseted or destroyed, obviously user. Think.

I'm hyped as fuck, that looked genuinely fun
you can ignore the ladders and all the strand shit

holy shit I'm already bored of this "game"

Attached: 1538860922751.jpg (500x561, 45K)

any Japanese speakers to translate some important things?
>chiral network?
>monster drink energy? is it really?

Now Sam will make the same mistake

Imagine if there is diarrhea days too

Attached: image.png (205x246, 18K)

someone give this guy a medal

lmao the new genre that Kojimbo invented is walking simulator 2.0 + 3d homoerotism

typical projecting amerifag

twitter.com/TigerCA123/status/1171324672085880832?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-083028_Twitter.jpg (1432x2108, 791K)

Lmao biggest flop of 2019.

>>chiral network?
startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=chiral&cat=web&pl=ext-ff&language=english

>monster drink energy?
That part was written in English.

post dat boxart

i'm starting to respect konami

the reason mgsv sucked was kojima not them, they were trying to prevent him from throwing millions of dollars at Keith Suderland

pretty sure I still have a free trial I could use if I ever want to blow the dust out of my PS4 for this game but seriously now that you mention that this game blows ass.

>Every gameplay trailer shows off a PLETHORA of new player options
>"Lol there's nothing in this game"
>Shows a gun
>"HAHA GUN GAME GOOD NOW"

Literally thought the game couldn't look better. And then it gets 10 times better. GOTY confirmed.

Kojima likes to think of himself as a David Lynch while he is in reality more of a George Lucas.

Kojima really is a master ruseman. All his trailers look amazing but as soon as he shows gameplay it's fucking boring shit.

I didn't see it because they minimized the gameplay to 1/2 screen.

Does anyone else want to grab this host girl by her blue pigtails from behind and rime her till she can't stand?

Reminder that Hayter himself said that Keifer was most likely paid less than Hayter himself would've got

youtube.com/user/PlayStation/videos
F5..F5..F5

I'm watching it at 720p and I saw it.
Get a better monitor and better internet.

Dark Souls worked because the game was so fucking hard that the support really helped. Will this game compare? It doesn't seem so, but I'm not sure

I fell asleep for most of it did anything good happen? No? Okay.

goddamn, i work at UPS, i thought this game would save me from thinking about my shitty job

I thought about it, but the constat "EEEEE SUGEEEE" would make it pretty annoying fast.

he should direct movies imho, that's where his true passion lies

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, STOP FIGHTING, HERE’S THE PLAN
>The chiral network shall belong to Yea Forums AND ONLY Yea Forums
>Scope out (((era))) and (((Reddit))) threads asking for strands/bridges
>Create structures to block them
>????
>CHIRAL PROFIT!!!!
Any questions? Let’s reconnect America, and then Yea Forums!

Based chad demens

no! resetera and reddit will post gay porn on our boards in retaliation, think of the advertisers!

This seems pretty cool, void-outs probably destroy anything people have built, but would they happen server wide? Also the Higgs lion looked fun, looked like it would have been much harder to get away from it without the speed ekeleton.

based, let's fuck up their shitty strands

Attached: image.png (535x382, 208K)

Let's all go pee on San Francisco.

the fuck is acronym?

Wait till game is out for revised one :)

look at this greedy fucking sellout

Attached: 1539095247514.jpg (943x874, 86K)

I'm starting to think that there isn't actually a Kojima or Sony cult pushing Death Stranding on Yea Forums, and instead everyone praising it is doing it for (You)s. None of the posts defending it are actually trying to defend it.

Berlin-based cyberpunk clothes company

Good games don't need defending.

:^)

good thing this is clearly not a good game

I think it just legitimately looks very unique. I'm sure it'll be very interesting and fun.

thanks user.

he lurks Yea Forums
based schizo

And there hasn't been one real complaint either. What's your point? Game looks great. Does that upset you?

>I think it just legitimately looks very unique. I'm sure it'll be very interesting and fun.
Based on what?

its on PS4

void outs will obviously destroy structures

douchebag players will be able to orchestrate intentional void outs to erase helpful structures.

All the various systems like weight and resource management, stealth, and navigating difficult terrain

better yet, just intentionally void out around useful shit and replace them with walls

>whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa product placement in a kojeemur game wtf bros!!!!!

Attached: ipod.jpg (660x371, 35K)

Yes and they're called homo demons. Literal fags.

None of that is unique.

>Game looks great

Attached: 1565625384394.gif (300x228, 2.09M)

Okay

Why was she fondling herself for a moment there?

Attached: 20180608105108402.jpg (184x188, 28K)

Here's a reply just because you were decent enough not to resort to a wojack.

nah, snoyggers would have been parading that around Yea Forums for days if that were true

It's probably got a lengthy 1 year+ exclusivity period though. Likely won't see it on PC until 2021 at the earliest, more likely in 2022.

>All the various systems like weight and resource management, stealth, and navigating difficult terrain

All you posted was a list of general elements like an advert. And those things aren't unique to this game. Where have you been for the past 19 years?

because hideo is an old perverted man

Her imaginary baby was hungry so she was saying she explained she tried pretending to breastfeed it

The 80% of the game is you roaming around NOTHING.
Shit was so boring they had to CUT those parts.
Sure this is telling me something about this game, and if you are willing to play 109 hours of a grinding walk simulator, be my guest.
Also, the game run like ass on the PS4. A lot of frame drops.

I can't read Jap, is the next gameplay 16:00 14th September Tokyo time?

>weight and resource management, stealth, and navigating difficult terrain
>unique
Kojimadrones, everyone.

Attached: 1361255474997.jpg (292x219, 20K)

pain from lactating breasts, despite the fact she can't physically feed her baby

I'm not about to drop a detailed list at 4:00 AM for some shitposter. I'm just giving a general reason as to what looks interesting about the game
What game has movement like this? Genuinely curious. Have you been watching the gameplay? There's a lot going on there. When Sam had too much on his back, you had to be careful not to lose your footing

>stealth
stealth was asassin creed levels of dumb

Also none of the others seems interesting, weight and boxes overweight is just fixed by pressing L+R and navigating the terrain seems slow in most forms but vehicles.
Then you add all the babysitting you need to do to keep your baby quiet.

Yes. It'll be 30 minutes and I think live as in a guy actually playing on stage instead of pre-recorded.

>I'm just giving a general reason as to what looks interesting about the game
And that pitiful list was the best you could do, huh?

man I don't remember avatar like that

I'm not convincing you regardless

>What game has movement like this?
none because it is annoying to have characters tripping in every slope and you regain footing by just pressing L+R, sames as catching your breath was jsut pressing a button.

YA SEETHE

Cool imaginary story bro.

i don't think the mechanics work like that

it's pretty likely that you will be connected to one finished run at random, not to an entire ecosystem of all players worldwide, otherwise it would get pretty laggy

Well dayumn.. I gotta say I'm a little excited for that!! or maybe a little is an understatement. I'm a lotta excited for this game! You guys see some of the sick stealth play? It's basically a "play as you want to" giving the gamer the freedom! You gotta love that! I know I definitely do! Also those cutscenes were spot on to a tee! Norman was spot on and I can't wait to here his voiced dubbed over it. The different elements of gameplay almost seem revolutionary and I think I might finally take that dusted up PS4 out of the basement again for a quick go. The ps+ seems like it will be interesting as well, so I hope to see you all on there for when it's out and we can fight eachtoher maybe haha!

You've had movement like that in balance sections and item management sections in just about every 3rd person action or shooter in the past 2 decades. The only thing that makes this Death Stranding "different" is that such segments have been stretched to an entire game.

It seems like that's the tradeoff. You can either carry less items and have an easier time navigating the environment, or you can carry more but the game is harder to navigate.

List all the games you know of that have all the mechanics present so far in Death Stranding, or admit that the game is unique.

>30fps with frame drops
>probably need pee ess plus for online interactions
>empty world where all the friendly npcs just happen to be out of sight underground in their cozy bases

Attached: 1567827062742.png (240x240, 24K)

No one wants to make open world games filled with content.

>You've had movement like that in balance sections and item management sections in just about every 3rd person action or shooter in the past 2 decades
Like what? There's RPG's that have weight management but it's usually just a straight movement speed that's affected, with a few exceptions like Dark Souls.
What game has balancing like this? Surely you don't mean Uncharted-style climbing sections?

>What game has movement like this?
Tomb Raider, Uncharted, GTA, and Red Dead Redemption have had many instances this kind of shit but with more to do in their games. Have you been in a coma for the past 25 years?

Attached: 1361400595394.jpg (442x300, 25K)

Okay, so it's confirmed that you're just not paying attention to the gameplay videos. It's visibly nothing like that.

That's probably what void outs are for, they wipe out any player-built structures in their radius, so one person dying can fuck over a ton of people, and probably infest the area with BTs

the movement seems to be a problem everywhere
like that steeping slop when he was going downhill and had to run like a retard zigzagging to not lose anything.
i hope i just can trip and all the cargo rolls down with me to the base.

>"You just don't get it!"
And there we have it, the last desperate defense.

you're qualified on the damage to the cargo user, if they fall from a cliff the cargo is ruinned

Attached: 43ae27b416a.jpg (1000x563, 89K)

whoa so you press the shoulder buttons to balance yourself from time to time

TAKE MY MONEY KOJIMBO

If people keep on telling you that you don't get it, it's probably a sign user

it's more likely to work like passive multiplayer shit in Souls, where only a portion of the total messages/bloodstains/summon signs on the network are ever shown to you at one time. You will also likely get shown stuff from people on your friends list more often or all the time.

>you're qualified on the damage to the cargo user, if they fall from a cliff the cargo is ruined
this is the kind of shit im talking about, that's just annoying to deal and restricts movement too much on a game that is most likely 50 traveling between bases delivering cargo.

i dont know many of these mechanics seem more annoying that interesting.

the worst part about re4 were the action cutscenes and kojimbo wants to make the simple action of walking a challenge

lame, it worked for octopus dad but not for this, this is gonna bomb so hard oh boy

You have multiple posts explaining that Death Stranding's core gameplay is shit we've seen for years as minor sections in other games and yet the best rebuttal you can come up with is "you're just not paying attention to the gameplay"?
Your rebuttals are just as shallow as this game.

It's sad how hard you're trying to "sell" disappointment, do you believe you're arguing with paid advertisers?

What a snooze fest

There were player built depots to repair cargo.
But watching your Reedus and your stuff tumbling down together at the last stretch would be peak comedy after all the hiking through nothing.

time also is measured i belive.

>do you believe you're arguing with paid advertisers?
Please, we know you fanboys do it for free.

Shit that would be a good incentive to share weapons in BT areas if people keep dying and fucking up all the roads and bridges.

Cant depend on others tough and thats my problem.
the main objective of the game is delivery cargo and that means that combat should be punished. That cargo damage mechanic should go, at least that way we could mess with new ways of delivery like throwing shit downhill or taking shortcuts trough some dangerous places.

But the whole mechanics on this game are tailored to damage your cargo and you needing to avoid it which is not as fun.