Can you redownload this game if you bought it? I can't test it right now because my PS3 is on the fritz...

Can you redownload this game if you bought it? I can't test it right now because my PS3 is on the fritz, but it's showing up on my download list.

Attached: Scott Pilgrim.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anamanaguchi/status/1108482067761979398
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. done it twice myself now from upgrading HDDs.

Not anymore,

Oh shit, that's good to hear. It's looking like the problem with my PS3 might be the HDD, so I was afraid I was gonna lose the game forever.

Yes, you retain all games whose licenses expire and have to be delisted

you can, at least on PS3

I did a few day ago, if paid for it you can still dl it

I have it on my 360 DLC included

It was just delisted, not wiped off the face of the Earth

It didn't show up for me when I tried it a few years ago. It must be either a region thing or because I used a download code for it then.

never ever getting a rerelease
why tho anamanguchi : (

Did you yae your download list?

just do it on their website.

Attached: Screenshot_36.jpg (888x136, 50K)

twitter.com/anamanaguchi/status/1108482067761979398

actually based
thank goodness its not them because i love their music

>Can you redownload this game if you bought it
Yes.

it's literally just licensing for the franchise running out. tons of games go through it. Look at Marvel vs Capcom.

It's a shame because Scott Pilgrim (while the source material I don't like) is a pretty solid game. Ubi probably doesn't want to jump through the hoops to get Universal on board and possibly give them a lot of money.

>demo

Yeah, it fucking blows that the game is tied up with the movie license despite being based on the books.

Yes, the full game is the demo. You have a key if you own it. it's like 100kb. are you retarded?

no im not retarded bcuz i dont give a shit about gay protocalarts hipster shit. all i saw was 'demo' in ur image. nice job mistaking kb for mb though you fucking gay retard

Me too. Anyone have 360 version still and wanna play some time?

>protocalarts
What isn't cal-arts?

your mother

It works under emulation on PC now! :)

Is there a way to get this now with modding? I had it on my old PS3 but it broke, and I lost access to my old account because my email got terminated.

Attached: DA76EM9W0AAwI9X.jpg (701x420, 59K)

The game itself is 100MB, the key is much smaller. Sorry your brain doesn't function that well.

sorry your wife's boyfriend gave u aids

I think calarts just means "not anime" now.

weird cope but okay

Check your download list my dude. I went and bought another ps3 and was able to download the game again

you can emulate it on rpsc3 fine and use parsec to play it coop

Didn't Bryan say he's few goals is to make sure to put the game back on the market? Which he said may take a while but really wants the game back. Which I wouldn't mind buying it for my switch. Wish it wasn't stuck only on my ps3

Attached: 1564434587913.jpg (570x630, 187K)

It literally hinges on if Universal (if it's licensing,) wants to play ball. If they say no, it's a no. If they want 90% of the profits, either they accept a shit deal or it's a no.

He wants to see it back, yeah, but it's not like he really has any power to do that. He doesn't own whatever license is stopping it from being sold.

It's probably the case that the game just didn't make enough money to justify Ubisoft renewing the license from Universal, and good luck convincing Ubisoft otherwise unless there's a huge groundswell of popular support. But the issue may even be more complicated than that. No one is talking.

Cool

There is a chiptune band involved too, they own the music rights

If I was Notch I would license it to port it to PC in a custom engine entirely written in x64 assembly and open-source it in Day 1 just for the sake of it.

the current best way to to download digital PSN stuff is NPSBrowser but the game's old enough to be on every database. download the pkg and rap for the demo, unlock and DLCs, install the packages with the XMB option, install the raps with ReActPSN