FF7R

Will this guy have any relevance to the plot?

Attached: 9E529BA5-5AC6-4B2F-8EE8-B7427D5602AE.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FReUi5pPYWE
youtu.be/NauR6LXV5ww
youtube.com/watch?v=PdOW0TmA0HY
youtube.com/watch?v=RtnfYYlvCVA
youtu.be/IOd7QUEdREk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FF7R isn't canon.

Zack? Yes he will

Actually FF7R is the only thing that's canon, they're using it to bridge and consolidate the entire FF7 extended universe.

That’s not Zack

He'll probably call Cloud out on his bullshit.

Attached: 1568224847812.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

It’s nice they are integrating soldier members

yeah SOLDIER were severely under-represented in the original

Who is he?

It's Angeal

>so long gay SOLDIER

Square said they were going to make changes right? So maybe this guy has a bigger role?

New character, from SOLDIER. So instead of sending random goons and the Turks they also are adding atleast this guy from SOLDIER to send after you. So his plot relevance probably won't be huge but in this single game might show up a few times. Legit members of SOLDIER should be Turk-level atleast

He’s here to bring the mullet back to relevancy.

wait how is it a remake if it's adding new shit

Because it's a remake, not a remaster.

one of those shitty advent children narutos
this game will suck ass

Attached: cloudo.jpg (1476x1080, 210K)

SOLDIER members are the elite force user

cope Barry

Maybe that's Kunsel?

Barry?

Shit I didn’t think of that

That's what he said isn't it?

He said Turk level, isn’t SOLDIER above that ?

Yes.

You did occasionally fight 3rd, 2nd, and 1st class SOLDIERs in the original game but they weren't really characters.

You'll fight him once and kill him and Cloud will pretend that this dude was an imposter

He does have the same kind of sword that Zack used to have before Angeal bit it. Imagine Kunsel hunting Cloud and only at the end realizes that the sword he's using was Zack's and he lets him go because of that.

Best case scenario: No, he's a nameless SOLDIER first class who dies after you fight him once, and all SOLDIER first class members will have unique designs and cuhrazy moves to show off how badass SOLDIER first class is supposed to be.

Soldier had different tiers within it one of the biggest points was being SOLDIER First Class.

Turks are exceptional combatants and a special interior police unit so my impression is that they are easily comparable to an average member of SOLDIER. They also tend to have other significant skills that SOLDIER members might not have, whereas SOLDIER members are almost entirely suited for combat, Turks need to do far more than that.

Good that Nomura is expanding then

I'm not against it, I just wish it wasn't Midgar only, knowing how easily FF slips into development hell now.

SOLDIER = Military
Turks = Spy/Assassins

That's right and an average Turk would be comparable to an average SOLDIER even in combat, just not SOLDIER First Class.

Turks are also the ones that recruit new members of SOLDIER

Angeal clone.

Demyx.

What if he thinks Cloud killed Zack and stole his sword?

Why is that best case?

Yes. He'll blow up the sector 7 pillars instead of Reno.

Source

This would be the perfect way to cement the turk's status in the compilation as the goofy, quirky, lovable, friendly group of friends we know and love.

>What if he thinks Cloud killed Zack and stole his sword?
Then Kunsel vs Cloud is gonna be the final battle of Midgar this time around. Well it's either Kunsel or Luxiere, that other buddy of Zack.

There was nothing goofy about Reno this time around. He actually looked like he means business.

Or some original jackass.
It's probably some original jackass.
If Nomura starts including CC shit, that means angeal and genesis will come back and that's a big no for a lot of people.

That’s on Advent Children though

Because otherwise he's Nomura's latest donut steel, and Nomura has made really really terrible characters in every FFVII spin-off to date.

Sure at first. He'll eventually become a harmless villain culminating in the Turks and Rufus turn on the more militant elements of Shinra like Heidegger and Scarlet. In fact it would not surprise me if the Turks are the ones who free Tifa from the gas chamber, if that is even in.

We shall see. I don't have much faith in Nomura.

They have always been a bunch of goof since the original game. Reno start off like he means business but goof out later on.

A) It looks nothing like him.
B) Oh God no please no compilation faggotry.

Hi FFXV-kun.

LIke?

he's gonna tease Genesis for the future episodes

Genesis, Angeal

Kadaj, Loz, and Yazu, I guess?

Those are not on him though. It's Seph's trio that he's responsible for the again they are also awful.

I hope all the first class soldiers look like dumb bosozoku.

I think the game looks pretty amazing so far but damn that voice acting is painful. It sounds like early 2000s ADV anime dubs.

>If Nomura starts including CC shit, that means angeal and genesis will come back and that's a big no for a lot of people.
He already said in the early interviews after the initial reveal that they'll be including some shit from the Compilation but won't be strictly confined by what those entries did. So we might get Kunsel or Cissnei showing up, but that doesn't mean Angeal or Genesis exist in 7R's version of events.

Nope

he's just a generic SOLDIER enemy

That's a good thing.

He's gonna call Cloud dead weight

Attached: 1568216257853.png (1600x900, 1.31M)

God its even worse than I thought.

>muh barry

You're being way too obvious.

also

They said they wouldn't include any new characters. Kunsel and Luxiere aren't new.

They literally can't use Genesis because of the Gackt likeness.

Angeal 2.0

He's going to die almost as quickly as he's introduced.
Since the first episode of FF7R only follows the plot up until you get out of Midgar, they decided they needed a more climatic final battle for that section than the random steamroller with spikes you normally fight at the end of the highway.

I mean, they also could have fixed this by having the final battle be against the president's son at the top of the Shinra building and moving the motorcycle sequence to the first thing in game 2, but w/e.

>muh barry

Right, but they can write in a new moron that is just as ill-fitting and just as obnoxious, which is the fear.

take a nap

>muh barry boogyman

God you're probably right and I hate you for it.

Like I said, Nomura just can't help it.

I fucking hate you so much.
I just want them to add stuff, not fuck with the story. Tseng is already coming off more like the Crisis Core version from what little we've seen.
Fucking shit.

Yes you are seething Nate.

He's on screen for like 3 seconds, you retard.

It's been 10 years. 10 fucking years. We've seen you range banned multiple times with confirmation that it's been you for 10 years.
You keep changing who you call everyone and you do it across multiple boards, discord, and twitter too. You need help barry. Go see a therapist or a psychiatrist. It was still versus 13 when you started shitting up this board.
How much money have you spent on VPNs? The only silver lining is that you're still not Lanced Jack.

And he didn't backhand a whore!
That's not my Tseng!

I almost had to think of Tseng as different character. Maybe he's "Zhung" he's not my Tseng.

In fact it would not surprise me if the little play during the gold saucer date gets redone into a full blown LOVELESS production complete with a Genesis cameo.

Okay you've gone too far, that's not happening.

>Kunsel
>Luxiere
What's with Nomura and all these nigger names?

Tell me what is the worse things that is happen right now.

Nomura inserting OCs into the story.

>Actually FF7R is the only thing that's canon, they're using it to bridge and consolidate the entire FF7 extended universe.
Nothing after FF7 is worth being considered canon, all cheap cash-ins with horrible direction. 2019 Square's idea of good writing might as well be written by Micheal Bay. It all feels like half-baked fan fiction being marketed by flashy lights and moving at high speeds in place of atmosphere and pacing.

I'll be shocked if FF7R ever lets up on the gimmicky set pieces of people cartwheeling out of explosions and teleporting around long enough to let you calmly walk some slum alleys while a quality slow burn track plays in the background to set the mood for the next scene.

Fully expecting it to suffer from all the problems of modern FF.

>All the problems of modern FF
Like FFXV, got it.

makes sense. you never really see SOLDIERS in the game and when you do, they are jobber common enemies. i think i only remember seeing them on mt corel

Calm down zoomer. Had the same action packed cinematic trailers when 7 first came out. You never would have imagined any of the "slow burn mood music" that came with it.

the best FF

No, Barry the worst. Show me how predictable you are by saying again Nathan.

Can he fight hobo Dante?

XV the best FF, yes.

>Genesis became a hack director
Hmm I can live with that

Honestly, this is a good addition if he's just a boss fight. I always found it dumb SOLDIER was barely in the game. More Shinra is nice too.

WHERE IS CISSNEI??

IF THEY ARE TRYING TO CONSOLIDATE THE WHOLE FF7 UNIVERSE I AT LEAST WANT TO SEE 2ND BEST GIRL BEHIND TIFA AGAIN.

>Demyx
>Implying not Myde
Nomura's wild ride has many paths.

Attached: gross.png (256x191, 37K)

You're in denial if you don't think there will be crisis core shit
They'll just retcon his appearance

Nate is in your head barry, you were even dumb enough to give his the same story as what happened to you

Kek

>show Reno and Rude
>no Elena
So they changed Elena for this fag?

It'll be Roxas and Sora 2.0 with everyone calling him Zack and Cloud getting confused by it

Elena isn't even a Turk yet; she gets promoted after leaving Midgar.

You'll probably see her in Shinra HQ as a cameo.

Anons who only watched the Abridged series or have awful memory of the originals just tossing out names that wont be relevant until Disk 2.

No

>that somber ending on 9/11

was it done purposefully?

Considering what clusterfucks 14 and 15's developments were I would think they're trying not to fall into that again. The game already changed dev teams once but on the surface things seem to be proceeding smoothly now.

I'm not enjoying that the combat looks a lot like FFXV so far. Really hoping it plays different.

Is that Demyx

It's the 12th for Japan. So probably no.

I like how 90's the dude looks these mofos know what they're doing I didn't have a doubt

I just realized one thing:
Japan can make women of all races look better than what the western ever achieved, but when it comes to males, they fucking suck, because they either look like women in male clothes and even when burly they give off massive gay vibes.
Heidegger and Barrett are the only two real men in this shitshow so far.

Like RE2make, they hired fans of the game. This needs to be a trend.

Motorball isnt the last boss.
Having a 1st class solider be the final boss is the only thing "unique" SE could add, to have any sort of "hyped" measurement for cloud to go up against, for a final encounter.

The guy is gonna chase cloud around, and on the motorway, ends up the final boss after motorball.

Gackt.

Is the same sort of thing going to happen with games like Cyberpunk and Death Stranding? If they want to port or remake either of those in a decade or so, will they be shit out of luck because of all their celebrities?

Probably

demo

youtu.be/FReUi5pPYWE

Nice

I like Before Crisis. I would welcome its inclusion personally. Yet even I think the original alone without anything else pulling it down stands at a much, much higher mountain top.

Attached: Total_badass.jpg (350x570, 37K)

those idiots are too loud

youtu.be/NauR6LXV5ww

shotgun a cute

>THIS GAME ISN'T CANON BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT

Attached: (((you))).jpg (1080x1012, 82K)

I was thinking the same thing, and it would actually make a lot of sense. I unironically think it's a good thing

Yeah, that's right. I ignore X-2 for the same reason

HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=PdOW0TmA0HY

Aaaah where the fuck is Quinton Flynn for Reno? He still voices Axel after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtnfYYlvCVA

Attached: Axel to Rucksack.png (587x216, 33K)

New actors for everyone.
They'll still have the same cast for spinoffs though

Did he have an exceptional performance in AC or something? I don't really remember him being that amazing. And I find Axel to sound nasally and whiny.

don't listen to secondaries

>I find Axel to sound nasally and whiny.
I think it's how he's directed. In KH2, I thought he did a great job sounding smarmy, which is pretty much Reno and during a time when Nomura literally copy pasta-ed the same character.

Around Days- specifically the ""movie"" you can hear when his tone sounds off vs his other roles in other media.

how will tifa ever recover

Attached: 1568256485454.png (1053x599, 756K)

>being fooled by thot tools

Attached: 1560993744275.png (1916x2564, 1.03M)

>So we might get Kunsel or Cissnei showing up
I wish, Cissnei is top cute

She's even cuter with Zack but it was not meant to be.

Pre-Dissidia Nomura art was great.

Attached: Kairi and Eri's daughter.jpg (330x700, 62K)

probly angeal clone. I remember angeal rock that same sword.

it's standard issue

I want to smooch Aerith's VA.

youtu.be/IOd7QUEdREk

Attached: 1568211513632.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>push-up vs sports bra

Attached: 1523482351878.png (284x245, 55K)

>oh god it's seohiroth
>omg omg omg
>AHHH FUCK

Attached: 1568214279089.webm (1920x1080, 781K)

Cissnei is awesome. I want her to be in the remake.

Is it the sword disengaging or is he actually clanging that thing against the wall by accident?

He's bonking it against the top of the door frame he's standing in. Probably hallucinating, it shows how distracted he is. Embarrassing mistake for an ex-SOLDIER.

hits the doorframe trying to weild it because sephiroth spaghetti

Cissnei was pretty af even with PSP graphics, imagine how she would look in Remake. Tifa and Aerith could end up overshadowed.

Attached: fe3f2431c49e1fffe8197880211aa0bd.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

she's basically a mix of the 2

I want to see that full scene now. So glad they're giving it universal treatment with the dub and sub. I really would like to experience the new scenes unspoiled, sans trailers, without opting from the internet for weeks to months because JP got it at a different date.

haha what a dork

same

Attached: brianawhite.png (666x1024, 1.15M)

Any Final Fantasy material put out by Square Enix relating to the pre-merger games is not canon.

he's in and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-genesis-800x445.jpg (800x445, 62K)

What a fucking fool

They can't force me to play the game.

Well all that needs to be canon is FFVII itself, considering the entire universe beyond the OG game is shit.

>recast everyone
>hire voice actors that sound like scuffed versions of the old voice actors
Wew

But he can only be in flashbacks so that's fine.

No fuck you it isn't fine.

Square is defunct.

clean your ears

New Cloud is trying to sound like steve burton and new Sephiroth is clearly trying to emulate george newbern

I never played CC because I'm not buying a PSP. I'll play it if they put it on Switch since that thirsty slut will get everything ported over to it eventually.

Attached: 1553539457366.jpg (200x200, 17K)

He's almost B*rneyfag tier at this point. I wish he'd make like goodrafag and run out of money for VPNs and kill himself but that seems unlikely, sadly.

it's not worth playing because it sucks but if you're interested it is perfectly emulatable to play on the best emulator ever made, ppsspp

I still think it's multiple people.

In the sense that SOLDIER First Class is an actual thing, and not just a couple of weirdos? Yes.

Is this particular one important beyond you gonna fuck his ass up? nah.

No they're not. New Cloud sounds nothing like Burton, and this Sephiroth doesn't sound like he wants to fuck Cloud. He sounds naturally terrifying.

You're definitely deaf, and a confirmed secondary.

It is an actual thing, you fight them as a standard enemy later on.

Well obviously, he has copycats and people who imitate him for (You)s, but it's painfully obvious when the real deal shows up, just like B*rneyfag

Soldier First Class was always a thing. Alot of them were in the same faceless uniforms as 2nd and third class, they just wear purple instead of red or blue.

black*

Fuck you niggers

Well it was purple before the compilation.

Michael Bay isn't a writer.

He's the best character of the entire franchise though.

I think all Barry template posts are fake and a decent chunk of the real ones. I honestly don't believe in any of the boogeymen. I believe they're all real dudes but then just like wojak templates they're picked up by other people.

What is wrong with you?

The world needs a new hero!

Whatever he is he is going to be shit. Everything modern day Sqaure Enix makes is shit.

He looks like a fucking tard

That's what you think.

I have an extreme soft spot for him, because he's a VII-style Mystic Knight, but that's an utter lie.

Come and try.

Attached: seph.png (437x506, 221K)

snakes up asses

t. nate letting barry live rent free

cucked

>defending it

Attached: FF7R TGS 2019 JP.mp4_snapshot_00.21.996.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

based cuhrayzee wahoo SOLDIER man

based dante

It's been 10 years. 10 fucking years. We've seen you range banned multiple times with confirmation that it's been you for 10 years.
You keep deflecting to all other exposed shitposters and then you call everyone barry/xv-kun and you do it across multiple boards, discord, and twitter too. You need help Nathan, you even keep denying the fact you are NeithOf. Go see a therapist or a psychiatrist. It was still versus 13 when you started shitting up this board and it got worse when Nomura was fired because then you turned on everyone.
How much money have you spent on VPNs? The only silver lining is that you're still not Lanced Jack.

Attached: neith aka nathan.jpg (810x1314, 455K)

>Defending fanfic OC donut
>trying to pretend that fag is based Dante
Fuck off Nomuracux

>more content bad

ok

Attached: 1552257466019.png (534x520, 343K)

I'll oc your donut fuckboi

Attached: madeof.png (622x520, 265K)

>Fanfic filler shit by Nojima and Nomura
>Good
I bet you defend advent children, genesis and dirge of Cerberus too.

Stop trying to latch onto based DMC with your shitty oc donut cringe shit

Attached: 1537516268222.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

cry more fag

Attached: no fun allowed.png (448x473, 361K)

>guy

Shill harder zoomer

Speak English you fucking weeaboo

t. newfag zoomer

Fucking cringe

Nomura fanturds will defend this

New fanfic oc donut nomura is shoving in 7r after lying about not putting in any new characters into 7r

rent free

Zack looks like THAT!?

no its new fanfic character

Zack's dead at this time.

shut the fuck up

Everything after original ps1 game is non-canon. The party saved all life and the lifestream from total annihilation. Humanity transcended to a higher plane when their souls were reclaimed by the lifestream. Nanaki was the last of his kind, the two pups following him at the end are the Adam and Eve created by the lifestream to repopulate Gaia.

NewbTurks theme sounds so good.

I love the reactor theme

>amps up during combat

Attached: 1568220627718.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)