Already a requested character

>Already a requested character
>SUDA wants him
>him and Sakurai are BFF’s
>NMH 3 is on the way
>Nintendo wants to advertise it
>huge moveset potential
Closest thing to a con he has is how violet and sexual he is, and with a Bayonetta showing you can tone that down and still make it in I just wanna ask one thing,
Do you like your 2nd fighter pass character?

Attached: 85FE5AF2-7F56-4341-909F-00441E65866F.jpg (1000x1415, 290K)

unironically too obscure. best we can hope is as an assist trophy for Smash 6

>>him and Sakurai are BFF’s

Sakurai is friends with every notable game dev in Japan.

>unironically too obscure
lol

Yes I want him in Smash, but I don't think Sakurai would allow that.

Look how shit the fighter pass is and tell me if you really believe he has a chance.

Can this be a NMH/Suda51 thread instead of rosterfaggotry #9474792930?

Bayonetta got in, the most they'd have to clean up Travis is stop him from calling things a fuckhead.

Also turns out RAD does screen acting now, I was shocked when he was credited in the intro of an Orville episode.

His games may not be the biggest sellers, but a lot of people know who Travis is. In the US at least, he probably more relevant than some one like Terry.

i want to fuck sylvia to the ends of the world

inorite
it doesn't have muh pinnochio, hatgoomba, or memeluigi in it

Nobody cares about your shitty reddit picks.

Travis is the best manlet in gaming

Friendly reminder Kimmy Howell is being redesigned for NMH3 by the Bayonetta artist. Sounds like Suda is being folded into the Nintendo x Platinum fold and bringing Swery with him. The next live stream is on October 23rd and has Swery as a guest.

But yeah, Travis is def going to get with the additional passes and NMH3 coming in 2020.

He has a canon height?

No but he’s shorter than all the other males and about the height of the females except Sylvia and Shinobu

Oh fuck what happened to his hand it's deformed

I don't think that 's what meant. Sakurai laughed at Suda wanting Travis in and given how much attention Nintendo gave to Suda by inviting him to see the hardware and having him at the reveal event and distributing TSA, it's feasible Travis was on the list of dlc characters but Sakurai passed over him for someone like Joker that he personally wanted or deemed more iconic.

Doomguy, Travis Touchdown, Scorpion, Geralt, Jill/Leon, Dante, lets get more M rated characters in this bitch

Just bleep the fuck and I'll spam that taunt

Besides, Geralt and Scorpion, I think the others have a shot. I'll be amazed if an RE rep doesn't get in though. That's the largest JP franchise left and has solid history with Nintendo

What a compact killer.

don't call pinnochio, hatgoomba, and memeluigi reddit picks you jerk

“I’m large where it counts fuckhead!”

Is Travis Strikes Again worth getting on steam?

It's probably one of the better game games that Suda has made and the style/writing are on point. It's an easy recommendation to any fan, but not so much to anyone else. No clue how it'll run technically though you know how the Japanese and PCs go together.

Absolutely, just be sure to know a bit about SUDA first so you ain’t too confused but imo you don’t have to play every single game here, mainly play his VN’s, Killer7, and NMH1-2 for good measure and read/watch about other stuff (SBFF lp og Killer is Dead was great if you wanna do that)

Attached: 7C048BFF-A6D6-4797-8052-AEF99EC28A91.jpg (3696x2536, 1.14M)