Are you going to buy it in the epic store or pirate it?

are you going to buy it in the epic store or pirate it?

Attached: wqe.png (1104x620, 1.41M)

Pirate it, hope it gets cracked fast

It's never going to get cracked

I don't really like borderlands so neither.

don't you have something better to be doing randy?

neither

Attached: Meh.png (642x715, 20K)

Bought it because I have no patience to wait for a steam release or even a crack. ive been itching for a shooter with looting gameplay I like.
I brace myself for the story though.

get a job delusional pirate child

neither.

i'm happy to wait for it on steam, hopefully anyone doing the same proves a point and epic does something about the shit state of their platform rather than just buying more exclusives

Attached: 1564989945632.jpg (959x960, 225K)

I bought the Super Deluxe Edition on ps4 digitally

Im gonna buy it for xbox
Games like borderlands are a lot more fun on consoles

Neither. Played through 1 and 2 with friends in preparation and we all realized the games are kinda mediocre and we went back to playing something more fun.

No one cares, it's just a launcher.

I'll buy the superior game instead once it comes to steam

Attached: destiny2shadowkeep.jpg (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Not your personal army steam drone

Attached: screenshot009.png (822x640, 406K)

No

I'm just not gonna buy it desu

>every major denuvo game this year got cracked in less than a week
Keep dreaming randy

I'm hoping I can get forsaken for cheap

I'm going to ignore it

they're suppose to be dropping the price for forsaken once the new expansion is out

I'm not going to buy it, and I won't play it either

I will however seed the game for weeks while making sure to post the magnet link in all Borderlands 3 threads on Yea Forums

Attached: 1269807525051.png (341x341, 128K)

based

I might pick it up if/when its released on steam. BL is a pretty samey game. If you played one of them, you have played them all.

I don't believe you but please prove me wrong

I thought foreskin was supposed to be free? I don't want to have to buy that shit AND shadowkeep.

I'm really counting on that. I'd like to play again but I can't justify those prices

wrong you'll have to pay for it or you can't play

You get warmind and Osiris for free. Forsaken will supposedly be $25 and Shadow keep will be like 40 or some shit

Anno 1800 still hasn't been cracked.
>In before b-but it's not major

circumcision is not a widely practiced as it used to be, getting foreskin is much more pricey now

I can't prove it, but I did it for Outer Wilds too

that game is fucking great and everyone should play it so thanks user

Probably, i have a friend who really wants it so i will have a co-op buddy

I think I actually did grab a manget for that game from here so if that really was you then thanks

based user

don't forget based tim sweeney is paying for all our copies so don't feel bad about it

Attached: 1562082525744.png (674x476, 356K)

pirate
would have done the same if it was on steam

its not kill yourself

I don't play Borderlands. I may play the first one if I find a non-Steam retail copy.

It's definitely not major enough for most scenegroups. Everyone will be working on BL3 once it's out, it's gonna be a race to be the first to crack it. People probably already started placing bets on who's gonna win.

Gonna bite the bullet(s), grow up, be a man and do the badass thing by buying it on the Epic Games Store instead of throwing a tantrum about it not being on Steam. Besides, if I were to pirate it then I'd miss out on epic stuff like golden keys, Badass points and sweet multiplayer action. When the game releases SEPTEMBER 13th, my PRE-ORDER for BORDERLANDS 3 ULTIMATE EPIC EDITION will be ready and so will I!

ty bro i'll be seedin too

Neither, I'm never going to play it.

If it doesn't get cracked by Sunday then I'll just buy it on PS4

Attached: 1544974945827.png (290x358, 8K)

neither

>I may play the first one if I find a non-Steam retail copy.
Except you can't. It literally has a date check at the end of the install that no longer works and will rollback the installation when it fails.

wow, that would be tryharding to the extreme

Attached: 1552597002064.jpg (546x571, 56K)