Bloodborne thread

Bloodborne thread

Attached: dane-brennand-bisecting-02.jpg (1920x4121, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Nobody cares about your meme game >story taht's all just a dream >boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming) >guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount >can't dual weild guns >doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns >aliens out of nowhere/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Want to try a new fun build.

Why is this game so boring?
What a waste of money

Why post in a thread for a game you hate?
What a waste of sperm

Nobody cares about your meme game

>story taht's all just a dream
>boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming)
>guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount
>can't dual weild guns
>doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns
>aliens out of nowhere

bruh you're literally retarded

end you're existence

Attached: 1560133398166.png (128x128, 28K)

>Ywn Kill La Kill your way through yharnam

>this game is boring
>shut up
>REEEE YOU'RE WRONG REEEEE REEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You forgot your wojak and frog picture, faggot

>story taht's all just a dream
In Lovecraftian stories, dreams are actually parallel dimensions. They are actual places you go to, not just fake illusions that happen when you sleep.

I assume you're talking about Gehrman. Even at the end, he's not "betraying" you, he's helping you leave the nightmare. If anything, you betray him out of choice.

>guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount
If you need more than one shot to parry, you need to git gud or just use a different item.

>can't dual weild guns
Sure you can, there's a spear and a sword which double as guns. Look harder next time.

>doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns
What...why? Why would you want this?

>aliens out of nowhere
Okay, now I'm sure you're trolling.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAY

I'm 90% sure that's a copypasta, I've seen that same list of complaints down to the syntax and spelling errors.

he's literally saving you from the dream. if you choose to let him "kill" you, the ending cutscene if you waking up in yharnam, where it is finally morning

if you fight him, you're basically the one being the bad guy who has become drunk on the power of resurrection and gehrman takes it upon himself to put you down.

>Ryuko build w/ Bisecting Shears
>Satsuki build w/ Chikage

>all these anons responding seriously to pasta
you hate to see it

I wanna do a Moonlight Greatsword run and do absolute apeshit damage

What's the best spread?

>50STR/25SKL/25ARC
>25STR/25SKL/50ARC
>50STR/50ARC, base everything else

not necessarily, choosing to fight Gehrman could also be seen as sacrificing yourself to free Gehrman from the dream.

>Enter old Yarnham with 15 Blood Vials because they drop everywhere in Central Yarnham.
>Suddenly Blood Vials just no longer drop anymore in Old Yarnham, so when I run out having to fight le epic machine gun man and BSB I have to go farm some from Central Yarnham

I find it hilarious they 'fixed' the healing problem going from Demon Souls to Dark Souls with the Estus Flask system, then completely botched it again with Bloodborne.
Game's still fun though, just beat Rom. Probably the only good 'gimmick' fight From Software has made. The Witch on the other hand was a fucking laughingstock.

Hahahaha

>Getting baited THIS hard

50STR/50ARC is obviously the best, however more stamina will net you more damage over time. You'll pretty much 1-2HKO anything anyway past 30 STR.

>ur game is st00pid
>Fuck off retard
>t-trolled.... trolled h-hard!

I actually really liked the witch.

I did all of Hemwick in one run, absolutely fucking NO idea what was going on; the executioners were a little beyond my ability to handle at the time so the area was oppressive as fuck. I did a thorough sweep of the entire area, wandered into the building expecting a boss and ended up in this weird, spoopy "battle" with a little eyeball lady.

Running around trying to figure out what the fuck is going on, killing the shadow dudes, getting choked by the bitch, then finally killing her. Then, a second one appears.

I was like "Fuck". It wasn't difficult up to this point but I was flying by the seat of my pants. Would there be a third? A fourth? I had no fucking idea. Eventually it turns out there's only two and they revive each other but it was fun as shit and more about paying attention than trading blows with a burly armoured dude.

I liked it a lot.

They're arguing with pasta u retard

Thanks user. So if STR wrecks after 30 anyway wouldn't 25/50 be better if I'm planning to cap at 120?

Also what's a good firearm to use for high STR? I've never used the cannons or gatling gun, are they as fun as they look?

lol no they're not, retard. Take your butthurt and go home retard

Hook'd

they absolutely are, you donkey

Nope

It's a pasta that's been posted in every BB thread, I thought summer was over

and now I've been baited
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Nobody cares about your meme game >story taht's all just a dream >boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming) >guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount >can't dual weild guns >doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns >aliens out of nowhere/

60FPS version WHEN

trolled hard

If you go to early chalice dungeons and make a few root chalices blood vials stop becoming an issue and you don't even have to farm. Also its good to use the blood echos from bosses to buy vials instead of leveling

I'm sad that no one proposed a fun build yet. Maybe it's because Yea Forums is full of instagram/twitch browsing zoomers that never play vidya

any good new lore theories in the last year?

PS5
not really, just a lot of datamining that revealed cut content including story details from earlier versions of the game

We can only hope

Attached: Edit.jpg (717x879, 188K)

>we can only hope Sony sells us the game a second time

>biting the bait of copy pasta that has been posted in Bloodborne threads for years

You're supposed to say based

Don't tell me how to post, zoomer

I will if you're doing it wrong. No need to thank me.

According to your under developed zoomy brain

Tried playing it on a friends PS4 but couldn't stand the framerate after getting used to the 60FPS from DS2 onwards. It's basically the only PS4 game I actually want to play but I'm not going to buy a console for one game, so oh well.

Maybe if the rumors about Sony porting some of their games to PC are true we might get lucky.

I have a feeling those rumors aren't true

Attached: Only on Playstation .png (1897x857, 2.7M)

Bummer. Maybe they'll have a 60FPS version for PS5 then.

Real talk, if we're talking trick weapons, I want Bhallaladeva's mace flail from Baahubali.

Attached: kisspng-bhallaladeva-sivagami-baahubali-film-series-weapon-5b1e6ce8b7a9c8.1067358115287206167523.jpg (900x500, 126K)

Literally impossible. The third phase cannot be beaten.

Attached: defiled ammy.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Fuck you OP, you got my hopes up that this game has giant scissors to use. I want a game (not KLK) where you wield a giant pair of scissors as a weapon.

fuck thanks for that list.

Any more advice on this subject?

I beat it. But it was hard