Greedfall

I finally killed this fucker, where do I turn in the contract?

Eurojank Coloziner Simulator 2019 thread.

Attached: 606880_20190911170157_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thispersondoesnotexist.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is it? I'm thinking about pirating but I don't really wanna bother my lazy ass

It's janky at times but can it's pretty good I think. If you're into the comfy meme you're looking at the right game.

I killed the big titty swamp monster and got this key but forgot what zone it was. Anyone remember?

Attached: 2019-09-11 17_16_31-GreedFall.png (665x319, 117K)

>finish arena challenge 5
>price is - yet again - another legendary sword
Wow.............................................

Give ME Aphra wife!

Attached: Hat Aphra.jpg (780x438, 46K)

Superior

Attached: 606880_20190911154234_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.02M)

Attached: Dr Constantin, I'm Legate.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

Give ME Siora wife!

Attached: Biggest Siora.jpg (1600x900, 121K)

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Do ya?

Attached: 606880_20190910132717_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.04M)

This combat is un-fucking-playable, why did you retards tell me this game was good?

Attached: 1256321170151.jpg (215x216, 20K)

Except for the obvious viral marketers, we told you it was eurojank.

what's wrong with combat? its not sekiro, but its better than dark souls and witcher

After messing around with heavy weapons I've found:
>1 handed
-Faster attack speed
-Higher armor damage per hit (especially heavies)
-Easier parry and block window as well as shorter recovery on whiff block attempts
>Fury attack only costs 25 fury
>2 handed
-Pretty slow
-Bigger range both on the range on the swing and how far the legate lunges forward
-High health damage per hit
-Aoe shockwave can proc on hit weapon effects
-Fury attack has a lot of range and damage but costs 50 fury

The contract actually isn't on him. It's on some beefed up version of the landshark things farther north. It completes as soon as you kill it. Gives one of the respec shards too IIRC.

>Technomancer comes out
>Everyone complains about how you move forward another few feet after you stop walking
>They patch it
>Greedfall comes out
>Exact same problem
For fuck's sake why don't these dipshits ever learn anything

Question, if I want to go melee should I focus on two handed greatswords or two handed maces? Have you have experience with both?

Lucky I'm from the Jew nation because these bullets, traps and vials cost an arm and a leg.

Greatswords a best. They have a wide cleave and their fury attack is even better

That's fine they can patch it. I want to know why Shakey cam is a thing.

sad state of rpgs when such a mediocre game gets praised just because theres no competition.

>character gen
>default hair clips through your collar
Yep it's a Spiders game

Armor or balance?

just do both, if you are going pure melee you will want to invest in strength and agility anyways because they both benefit your melee stats

heavy weapons for armor damage, blades for health damage

Thanks. Will I need to use hammers as well for the armor or will the greatswords be good enough?

Balance and don't get it.

armor and just chug balance potions

every character in the game has those small down syndrome eyes

Swords are better vs health, maces beat them vs armor.
You can really use either depending on preference, just adjust the rest of your offense accordingly. I use a greatsword and then go to a pistol or elemental blade coating for armor removal.
Though you could easily use a mace and then have your gun or some magic or something for high health damage.
The weapon upgrades are really really worth it once you get a weapon you don't think you'll be replacing for a while.

What does Balance even do

What talents are you fags dumping points into?

Charisma? Strength? Science?

The armor damage on all the greatswords I've seen looks trash so I they don't seem as all purpose as two handed maces. If you're melee focused then just carry both a sword and a heavy weapon.
IMO, it looks two handed maces are more intended for casters who would already have a slot tied up for their ring. Warriors can just carry two weapons dedicated to flesh and armor.

Balance is better for not getting knocked down all the time against larger enemies, but armor is nice as well. I would try to take both if possible.

Basically you can get knocked down by larger enemies, also enemies can knock you down to the ground. With high balance you won't get knocked down.

When you get hit, you don't become stun or stumble backward and fall.

Intution first, it basically unlocks looting and works like Trophy Hunter in Elex.
Then I went Science because I am an arab bomb lord.
Started upping Vigor now because theres bunch of exploration points hidden by it.

There are some greatswords that do high enough armor damage that you don't need to switch to heavy/hammer weapons. Plus enough damage that you don't have to worry about switching weapons ever.

See this nice nugget I found.

Attached: 2019-09-11 17_38_08-GreedFall.png (664x524, 216K)

>missing out on Charisma chat options

Attached: marky mark.jpg (727x792, 45K)

You can get +1 CHA from a cloak and if you really need it you can get another CHA from taking Petrus along.
Also many options can also be done using Intuition or bringing an appropriate companion along.

Just use guns. It shreds armor, stuns and takes chunks of health.

I had this weapon spawn for me in a camp's shop and I regret not buying it, but I didn't have the money at the time. Almost 500 damage is really nice though, like right now I haven't unlocked two handed bladed weapons, but that would have been a good one for my guy to carry once he unlocked it.

Well at least its better than the dulles RPG of all time. Each attempt Obsidian makes to create their own universe rather than simply deconstruct a setting made by others, has been more disastrous than the last. Aside from the outdated gameplay and lifeless cities, Pillars of Eternity's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of combat mechanics, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Sawyer vetoed the idea of making anything at all innovative or original; he made sure the game would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable nostalgia pandering to ageing Baldur's Gate fans. Pillars of Eternity might be anti-casual(or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Divinity series in its refusal of spontaneity, fun and excitement.

>a-at least the writing was good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the narrative was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time I engaged in dialogue with an NPC the game presented me with a Wiki-page style infodump instead of anything resembling actual human conversation.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sawyer's mind is so governed by obsession with pointless minutiae of the lore that he has no other style of writing.

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Pillars of Eternity by the same David Gaider. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kiddies are playing Obsidian games at 17 or 18, then when they get older they will go on to enjoy Dragon Age II." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Pillars of Eternity" you are, in fact, trained to shill for Bioware.

Attached: 1536155212687.jpg (750x1000, 159K)

Why do that when I can swing my big dick greatsword around and fuck everything up

Nice blog, bro. We're talking about Greedfall, not Obsidian.

Because you're lowering your damage potential just for the sake of less micromanagement?

AoE cleave is better when surrounded, as opposed to waiting to load up a gun then getting knocked down by some nigga charging behind you.

So, how's the game?

Because the rumble of my gun even make gods tremble with fear

>fully upgrade stasis
>take a few points into pistols
>even as a full mage, gunshots absolutely DEMOLISH stasis'd enemies thanks to the +50% damage and it looks cool as fuck

Attached: 1565544053671.jpg (193x212, 26K)

>aoe
just throw bombs lol

It's okay.

1 or 2 into each and stack bonuses.
Like, +1 intuition from a hat and another +1 from Vasco. +1 vigor from a chest armor upgrade and another +1 from Siora. +1 craftsmanship from some gloves and another +1 from Kurt.

You really don't need a whole lot of investment into any of them to get 2 or 3/3 in most things when you need them.

>wasting points
Lmao

I'm a dumbass who can't stick to one build, where do I get a 3rd memory crystal from? Already wasted the one you get before boarding & another during Vasco's companion quest to check that wrecked ship

Attached: 1567690159390m.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

lmao the revolvers in this game are hliariously OP
Guns win again!

>he actually wasted points on charisma
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Nigga what the fuck are you doing.
Theres like only 3 main styles + balanced skilling everything meme.
I seriously hope you didnt do the last thing.

>Technomancer comes out
>"Damn this is a huge improvement over BBF, maybe Spiders are finally improving"
>Greedfall comes out
>Improves literally none of Technomancer's issues

Attached: 1821433829583.png (174x231, 16K)

>being surrounded ever
Just lighting dodge away

How much better than the Technomancer is it?

sell me on game

Attached: skeptical apu.png (640x444, 320K)

Comfy. Only good game of the year.

I think it improved in many areas of Technomancer.
Fights feel a lot better, I dont have to do 10000000000000000 years of backtracking and going through the same fucking cave dungeon with all mobs respawned AGAIN AND AFUCKINGAGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Also guarding makes a lot more sense than what the fuck ever the perfect infinite omni guarding thing Technomancer did.

You shoot island Nazis.

Never played Technomancer so I can't tell you.

>mages get a fantastic dodge, a heal, a damage decreasing spell, a stasis spell that puts an enormous debuff on your enemy and its aoe version and an aoe blast that sends literally everything flying
>they also get an unarmed moveset that looks stylish as fuck when you're teleporting around
Why do the rest of the classes even exist

Attached: 1542884963941.png (663x402, 117K)

>play diplomat
>don't use the game's version of intelligence
brainlets should not be allowed to play singleplayer games

Roll, my guy

but can you join the island nazis?

This doesn't answer the question & I already said I was being a dumbass. I just wanna go spells 'n guns, damn it

Attached: 1553532558530.png (308x266, 144K)

Found the brainlet

I havent even gotten a second one and only recently used up my first crystal (level 18).

Decrease this.

Attached: 8f8c8.jpg (480x400, 69K)

You do realise that it's chance based right?
1 point from a cloak is enough not mentionning based uncle Petrus. In all honesty it's the devs who fucked up, they should've made it points based like intiution.

>im fucking plying
A mage with a few points in guns is even better
Put a stasis on shit and shoot it to death

>swamp monster

Attached: .png (600x606, 89K)

nice visuals for an AA game
i dont get how is bethesda considered AAA with those shitty graphics and just as much jank

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.09.10 - 17.14.50.43.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Also you usually have a base success probability even with 0 charisma.
Like easy charisma checks have 50% success chance even with 0 charisma.

I dont consider it a fuckup, tho.
Its just the legate being naturally swag.

should i wait for the next 6 patches before i can start playing or can i start now?

What the fuck is this place?

Attached: 606880_20190911165243_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.05M)

Why is Kurt's side mission story so much better than the rest? Did the devs run out of time? The only other interesting one is Petrus but I only played his first mission so maybe that becomes worse as well.

I actually reskilled and removed all magic shit.
Whats the point of stasis if you can just skip to the part of shooting it to death.
Guns stun / trip enemies anyways.

Keep doing Vasco's quests

Arphas looks interesting as well.
Sionas I havent unlocked her second quest yet but its also looking intriguing.
Honestly its just Vasco who has a complete meme quest line.

What even is his role in the game.

From what i understand there's more than enough points to make a mage with a gun who can both shoot niggas to death and stasis then shoot tougher niggas to death even faster.

The money put into the game is what determines it's A status.

Dunno why people keep comparing it to Bioware games, it really feels like Witcher 2 meets Fable.

should i buy Greedfall, Outward or Remnant?

Attached: 1568131996887.png (368x368, 84K)

It's in the trailer, i suppose it will be involded in late game quests. Found it too during exploran. The trailer seemed to hint it's the resting place of that Matheus dude, guess we will see.

Ritual for godhood.

>tfw Spiders just keeps getting better and better
never expected this when I played War Logs all those years ago

>The money put into the marketing is what determines it's A status.

>Kurt trying to do detective work
he is so terrible its hilarious

Are bosses supposed to be this spongy on highest diffuclty?
Fights take forever with magic build.

You can get enough skill points for everything and there is no level scaling, in fact.
So you can stun it, shoot its armor off and cut it into pieces with your 2h melee weapon that is coated in poison damage.

Besides the obvious janky animations, the combat system is really solid, even tho it doesn't really require any strategy.
Not sure what's wrong with (YOU)

Nothing. His an onshore sailor bored out of his mind.

>Fights take forever with magic build.
are far are you into the game

Eventually mage will just meme on everything no matter the difficulty

He's a naut spy those not *nglos are trying to keep close to the Merchant seat of power

Code vein.

>bomb/rifle on extreme
>rape fucking everything
I'm starting to think they made it too easy.

So all charisma checks in the game are percentage based?
This is ridiculous as far as minmaxing goes, what was their trail of thought with this one?

get that anime shit out of here

Can you shut the fuck up already, you cringe inducing amerifart.

Its a metaphor for colonialism.

They wanted all checks to work differently.

You're already a very handsome lad in this games standard. You're the upper crust and gets it percentage base.

it also buffs companions and some checks are 0% if youre too brainlet for them

What? They released ANOTHER Assassins Creed?
How the fuck did I miss that?

Attached: kot.png (353x345, 202K)

Well shit.

Does this game have shitty romance options?

Trials of Mana

Of course. Everyone gets a spaghetti scene.

>better than dark souls

fuck no it isnt.

>minmaxing
gay

is a non combat build viable, i want roll as a merchant and talk and buy my way to victory, hiring bodyguards with my hard earned to do combat for me is acceptable

>basically an aryan
>because of your legacy from mommy's side

Attached: 1545247288755.png (405x289, 121K)

no

fucking gay, i thought this game was meant to have options

Is constantin going to turn evil?

It does, but it isnt Deus Ex or VTMB

Aphra or Siora?

more like turn dead

Being combat trained is part of your background in this one.

When the fuck are we getting Mars 3

Fucking sick, might actually pick it up to witness that dumpster fire.

Well i'm level 19 and still haven't met that black companion chick.
Where do i find this fine piece of ass?

Fuck dude, I just want one game where I can basically be this guy.

Attached: file.png (700x440, 417K)

No!

>pirate greedfall
im doing that atm so cant vouch for the game
>pirate outward
and then promptly uninstall it because it is utter trash

Siora

>Arrive with Constantin on the island
>He looks like a young healthy man
>Do some quest and then report back to him
>He looks like he has Aids and didn't sleep for five days
>"Nobody is poisoning me, don't be ridiculous"
I am worried about that kid.

I liked Petrus one the most i mean the second part where you search for your tribal momma

Not if I kill him first.

Is it proper Eurojank like Gothic & Risen?

Attached: 1568156696285.jpg (1397x750, 155K)

What! You SHOULD play Majikoi! user! You SHOULD play Majikoi! TO play THIS character user! (You should! You should!)

Attached: Yamato.png (225x478, 97K)

I still only have the beginning three. Where is everyone? I went through half the island

Siora

It's not janky enough for my taste. Feels genuinly good to me.

Hint: Charisma is the only Talent that's NOT recommended in-game for any of the 3 classes.

Since all Talents are useful and points are rare, I guess they wanted to ease the situation a bit.

Give ME double wife!

Attached: Cute Armitage.jpg (576x432, 42K)

He has the plague.

Aphra

Who doesn't?

Does anyone know how magic works in the lore? How my de sardine can teleport and shoot blasts because of a ring? How do they make the rings? Do they focus your mental energy or is divine or something?

Attached: 1303208562839.png (438x446, 409K)

Siora

That is what I assumed.

>Get into battle
>YOUR RUNNING OUT OF ENERGY. DRINK A POTION!
>Pic related

Its like im playing fucking fable again

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-014435_Gallery.jpg (639x723, 309K)

You can use companions and crafting to cap almost all talents when you need them while having only one point in each.

Well it probably helps that your...ahem...background makes you better at magic

play arcanum dumb fuck

Play Age of Decadence.

It's not the ring. It's you. At the beginning there's a snyapse about you saying you have talent for magic. The ring is like a wand. Even the islanders uses wand to cast their magic. The nauts use something similar.

Enemies can do it too. But they got the rings from Matheus, no? So i guess shit's all tied to that in the end.

Damn, Kurt looks like that?

>20h into the game
>only main quest thing I have done is pick up 2 additional companions and say hi to the govenors
hi

I'm not too far but I assume with the mark and the coin I've got native blood. How do the rings work? Do they focus magical energy or something?

play planescape torment and get through most the game just thanks to your high IQ, wisdom and charisma

ring is required only for shadow balls

just checked out the steam page and this seems like the most promising suggestion by far, never heard of this, thanks.

Ah cool thanks user.

>I assume with the mark and the coin I've got native blood.
100% native

+defeat the end boss by explaining to him that he actually doesnt exist

Play warband or wait until march for bannerlord.

I would also like to add that themes is very big and gay. So everyone uses their shit.

>The nauts use something similar.
Nah, they use dark magic like sextant or barometer even. We should burn them all on stake desu.

Are the missions/contracts worth doing? Do you get rep from them or anything?

The ones on the board? I got nothing but exp.

How come i grow up on land when i was apparently born on naut ship?

Jesus Christ the lack of dialogue choices if fucking up my roleplay

Because your "uncle" is a dickhead

So whats the most fun class?

Attached: 1563763825165.png (800x600, 525K)

Is warrior or mage more fun to start with?

Can I be an asshole or does it force me to act a very specific way like in mass effect?

Attached: 1543467504701.jpg (569x802, 211K)

So what the fuck does Intuition even do

RENOUNCE

Warrior a best.

Swinging 2h swords around >>>

Greedfall

Imagine the clap as you get her from behind.

The movement is so janky and the combat is so stiff I didnt last two hours

>that quest where you convince a native to help you in exchange for that missionary's hat

Attached: 1555538950531.jpg (309x302, 25K)

How bad are the reused buildings and maps?
I heard it was like in Dragon Age 2 but they might be overreacting.

Attached: 1541399877112.gif (200x179, 3.66M)

Just the taverns & mansions share models in all 3 cities

So the cities look very different?

Extremely overblown argument

More items gathered. Easier to see shinies. Unlocks choices.

Highlights lootable containers with one point
Increases the chance of receiving better loot from enemies with each point
Unlocks a lot of dialogue options and even some out dialogue ones to better solve quests

Also
Reminder VIGOR increases your carry capacity by 100 with each point and + 5 MP/HP regen with each point as well
Fucking nonsense in game description
>ammo capacity
>out of combat regen

Attached: Greedfall Screenshot 2019.09.11 - 19.19.51.37.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

What about the lack of enemy variety?

Pretty much

>finally find a sword better than the preorder one
>upgrade it for full damage
>hit a mob
>2k damage
noice

The beginner areas have packs of same enemies
the reason being SOUL because enemies of different packs fight vs one another
It's a bit weird because at first you meet the same enemies again and again but then just by going further in Siora's Village map I was able to find 3 whole new enemies in a small spot while most of the enemies there were the same black bear thing or black lizard
So far I've seen a notlizard, notbat, notbull, notbear, notlizard2, besides Guardians which are all unique but I'm only level 12

Attached: Greedfall Screenshot 2019.09.11 - 19.30.04.14.jpg (1920x1080, 793K)

This is true. I'm not that far in the game but it's mostly just big dogs, hogs, lots of humans that shoot, magic and swing stuff, flying birds and bats, lizards and giant tree skeletons.

What is it about the lipsync complaints?
I'm about 10 hours in and so far most npcs have lipsync just fine, not once has it ended before dialogue.

Can I use a big hammer or a bow?

Yes, no only guns and bombs as ranged non magic

>bow
look at this fuckin barbarian

>mommy's side

keep playing

A BIT OF POISON ON MY BLADE

AND LETS GOOOOOOOO

An ending can involve the both of you becoming tree gods and taking over the island

>end battle
>BLIP BLOP BLOP BLOP

I hope you like your new gear, Kurt

Attached: please try to not die in 10secs now.jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

Why was Princess de Sardet allowed to marry that?

will siora join you if you do that?

>Siora seems to be stuck at "Nice" for some reason despite picking all the options that give additional relationship points during her quest
Is there another chance to get more relationship points with her or am I fucked? I already maxed out Kurt and the sailor guy.

Bitches dig giant robots.

Anyone know where to get pine and dragonblood resin for the elemental damage preparations?
They seem to be the best source of armour damage, but I've ran out and only had enough of those materials to craft one more.

I guess that means I haven't progressed far enough in the story?

just buy them, theyre completely random otherwise

I'm a loot hoarder, nice to see I can increase that shit with Vigor.

Cities yes, interiors not really. A lot of the taverns, chief huts and mansions are literal copy/pastes.

she adopts you dummy

Attached: 606880_20190911115957_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.31M)

>Petrus just randomly offers to find blackmail on his own boss
>just to help Constantin because he feels sorry for him
this guy

there is more to it than that

>go to thispersondoesnotexist.com/
>The first image you get is your next character's face
New character time boyos.

Attached: iamggio.jpg (1024x1024, 1.33M)

It really writes itself.

Attached: Greedfall Screenshot 2019.09.10 - 18.00.18.61.png (1920x1080, 3.49M)

Hm, ok, thanks. I was hoping I could pretty much get them for free as I wandered around like the ammo ingredients, guess I'll have to be a bit more sparing with them.

nigger how the fuck do I make a tranny of this caliber in the current game?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 1.25M)

I love the aesthetic of this game. Princess is really cute, as well.

Attached: GreedFall_2019-09-11_19-16-27.jpg (2560x1440, 730K)

FUCK

YOU

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1440, 2.65M)

Man this game looks cool, I can’t wait to make a badass spellsword charac-
>only like 3 spells to learn
>all the same lame shadow shit
>no fire, lightning, ice, wind, anything
YIIIIIIIIIKKKEESSSSSS that’s a hard pass for me lmao garbage magic system = garbage game no exceptions

magic is for fags
no exceptions

Craftmanship is fucking amazing. Crafting isn't a hassle in this game, so just pair it with high intuition and you'll be able to have armor that gives +1 in many of the skills, giving you way more flexibility if you consider making your partners like you. PLUS, you and kit out your partners to make them much better. Seriously, craftsmanship.

>no fire, lightning, ice, wind, anything
I hate elemental magic. It's overdone and never looks good. If you have pure lightning mages, pure fire mages, that's fine, but a guy casting ice, earth, fire, and lightning magic all at once just looks like a thematic mess.

just go to the blacksmith

That's like saying science because you can make potions.

Just buy the upgrades and potions, nigga. Why even bother to make them?

I just went through there, pretty neat looking, still missing one of the notes though

t. blinklet

Attached: finish it off.webm (1400x786, 2.91M)

What! Give ME Malichor mommy wife!

based

Attached: 636633595144496233-XXX-TOP-GUN-MOV-jy-0441.jpg (3200x1680, 652K)

Imagine how big these fuckers were when we're facing basically babby versions of them as guardians

Attached: 606880_20190911115614_1.jpg (2560x1440, 3.6M)

If you want nukes, there's always alchemy
Magic allows you to be a fucking pic related and it needs no melee because you can already punch the shit out of people with your mana infused fists

Attached: 1559105333542.jpg (1000x1500, 217K)

Roll & swing > blink & pew

Because money is fucking hard to come by in this game, what do you mean? Plus, disassembling things is awesome, you have infinite crafting materials.

War.. war never changes.

Attached: 606880_20190911154156_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.11M)

The battlefield had far more bodies than I expected desu

Lmao nigga no it's not. Loot is everywhere and you can sell it for ez gold. I upgraded all my gear with epic modifications and made up the gold like minutes later by just selling all the loot I get.

If you want, just use Intuition and +loot % gear.

They were fucking everywhere too. Was almost impossible to find the 5 wounded natives.

Attached: 606880_20190911154723_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.65M)

m8 i got 4k dosh

So does this take place in France?

Attached: GreedFall_2019-09-11_19-32-18.jpg (2560x1440, 841K)

What's your favorite city, anons?

Attached: 606880_20190910195239_1.jpg (2560x1440, 3.14M)

I really like Petrus' voice

So according to my character sheet, I have a permanent 25% loot chance. When I equip something that increases loot change, it stays at 25%. I have no items that increase loot change on anymore, it still says 25%.

Is this some sort of preorder bonus or something, or is the stat sheet just bugged?

Man, I don't how you guys use money but I always try to keep my main dudes updated on armor and weapons, including myself of course. And yeah, I do have maxed intuition. I'm always sitting around 500. Well, whatever, I still think craftsmanship is amazing. It's also nice not having to run back to the blacksmith all the time, but that's just convenience.

You run into so much gear while exploring, both from mobs and chests that it's crazy that you have to buy any armor or weapons. I bought maybe 1 weapon because it had like 500 damage, whereas me and my nigga Kurt are rocking legendary armor.

Maybe I'm getting unlucky? All the gear I'm getting is just salvage fodder at best. I do get some okay gear every now and then, but nothing better than what I currently have on everybody. Now, do you sell all the shitty gear you get? That may be why you have much more money than me, I just salvage that stuff.

>[Westside Connection - Bow Down starts playing]

Attached: GreedFall 2019-09-11 21-06-56-63.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Is this filler game for DA4 engine?

There's hats and shit that give 10-15% loot chance, as well as a chest that gives 25%.

Mine doesn't seem to go higher than 25% (or at least the stat sheet doesn't show it) so that might help out a bit.

the only material that matters is pure iron

I have plenty of loot chance.

True, thankfully, I have so much that I think it's impossible for me to run out at this point.

Just sell shit. Recycling is rarely worth it with how many mats you run into.

Attached: 606880_20190911194338_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.54M)

is-is there a legendary cloak?

how do you recycle senpai?
I was just selling my shitty drops

No I like having all of the items. True I don't have 4k in the bank but I always have at least enough.

>level 1

Highlight equipment. Press recycling

also scavenger wildlife spawns there
bretty cool desu

What should I invest in now?

Attached: 606880_20190911195130_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.95M)

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (604x154, 26K)

>create a nigger
>mommy's still white

You can do it from the workshop or a blacksmith "craft something" menu I believe.

>I wasted a point in science

Attached: ..something.png (153x151, 17K)

Do you really need more than 1 point in any talent? You can get Charisma, Intuition and Lockpicking from gear.

It's useful if you want to craft ammo and ointments.

Who even uses guns that much? You stumble into ammo everywhere.

>lose 75% check
>4 times in a row
fuck off Jake

Firearms, stasis. Firearms all the way up to resins and bomb is probably the better pick for a twohanded sword user.

Not being able to fast travel using my own map is fucking killing me bros. Like fucking shit. Do we really need to go to certain travel stations?

JUST FUCKING LET ME DISABLE DEPTH OF FIELD AND MOTION BLUR ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wanna disable the fog. Any time a little fog rolls in, FPS tanks.

Literally one of the 2 locations you have to go after the Palace. What's the matter?

I don't get that much ammo. So I had to dump my shit into science to make ammo and potions. Now I'm at 100 or so bullets and 50 potions.

Poor fat here, How’s the PS4 version?

>Talk to Aloysius with Siora in the party
>answer all the questions right
>he spergs out and attacks me
>talk to Aloysius without Siora in the party
>answer all the questions right
>he walks away without a fight

The guy really doesn't like natives.

nothing really, thanks for the great soundtrack though

Probably pretty decent. PC optimization ain't bad so I doubt console version is too bad either

The point is the mouths don't actually form at all what they're saying, or even match the vocals coming out of their mouth. That inquisitor guy on the new island/continent that strangles the native in front of you, for instance, he doesn't have lip syncing at all. His mouth stays nearly glued shut the entire time he talks.

It's ponderous to think that Valve made near perfect lip syncing over 15 years ago.

What is this shitty fungus I've got growing on my face and how do I get rid of it

>The D in de Sardet is capitalized
This triggers my autism

Don't bully the sardine

>Start game thinking I'm going to colonize the elves and beat them up.
>I instantly want to breed the first native girl I meet.
What the fuck happened to me bros?

I dont really know the technical details and its a good question how some old ass shit can do it and modern games cant.
But I remember most AAA RPGs like Witcher 3 having absolutely no fucking lipsync at all so why get so pissy about this here?

Where to get Accuracy 4+ Rifles

Elves?

The natives were originally called Elves if I remember correctly.

Best investigation team desu

Attached: 20190912023423_1.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

WOW YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE THE NATIVES, user. ISN'T THAT WACKY? HAHA SO WEIRD. THAT NATIVE GIRL THOUGHT YOU WERE A NATIVE WHEN SHE FIRST MET YOU. HAHA. THIS DEFINITELY IS JUST A COINCIDENCE.

Spiders would unironically be based if they had kept with it being a birthmark/weird coincidence.

Is three hours of playtime still refundable on Steam

>Petrus even helps you to convince the cardinal to reveal truth about their saint to all
Dude's pretty based.

I'd rather breed her sister. I want that angry warpaint staring down at me as she humps me dry.

I hadn't met the natives yet. Why the fuck is no one even remarking on this strange growth that my character has on the side of his face? And why the fuck does it look so goofy? I'm enjoying the writing so far but goddamn does it feel like eurojank and look like shit.

I'd fuck her sister too if she had those cute horns.

100% hard agree

because its known you got it

Why are all the male companions based and bro tier? Like what the fuck. How could they make them so likable?

NORTS

Think the bridge merchant in their city has some, but they aren't much better stat wise. I wonder if they have better upgrades or something.

I like all the companions.
Which i cant say about the factions.

I got Accuracy 3 rifles there which were really good...... when I was level 8.
Now I am 20 and still stuck with the same rifles.

>finally get to new selene
>finish up the quests
>set off on an adventure in to the world
>realize it's a hub-based game similar to Monster Hunter and isn't true open world

Fucking hell, this sucks. I should have pirated it. Now I can't get my money back because I played more than 2 hours... fuckin hell...

Attached: bateman cringe.jpg (1107x810, 136K)

The artist at the start notes it. Refers to it as a "singular appearance" which is a nice way of saying you look fucking weird. Your character also makes note of it to Siora as "My singular appearance..."

Basically your character is very high up and important, so people don't comment on your deformity, and if they do they say it in the nicest way possible. Natives think you're one of them on sight because of it, though.

Open-world is overrated and the load times are fast. Hub based games are fine.

True open world sucks anyways.
What you want to have more open space with nothing in it?

The hubs are pretty big actually. And they've got some decent shit if you explore.

Plus the whole island has some mystery to it which I really like.

Don't worry, the zones are filled with huge blocks of empty space with nothing in them. It should scratch your open world itch just fine.

Makes sense, I guess. I thought it was one of those classic RPG moments where the first character you talk to during char creation remarks that your name is unique or your face is special as a nod to people who make their characters as goofy looking as possible.

>Quests let you tackle things in different ways
>They're not always fetch quests and can end in different ways.
I'm so fucking glad.

Outward is DOG. SHIT.
Don't even bother with pirating it.
Dunno about the other two but they look a lot better than that heaping pile of shit.

So can (I) impregnate Siora?

I'm a fem Sardine and still wanna impregnate her

You cant say that without posting her sister bro for the people that don't have the game

baste

Attached: commander.jpg (480x360, 9K)

i don't know, CAN you?

Attached: le_trollface.jpg (300x273, 24K)

>when you get buddyfucked and have to PT 24/7 with no rests

Attached: GreedFall_2019-09-11_21-18-24.png (1288x745, 1.61M)

memory crystal

Rude

Thanks chief

Attached: just like on my basketweaving forums.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Found some Orange Plate Armor in Wenshagnaw. Basically go around the right side of the map ignoring the bandits. Kill all the beasts because they're easier. Make your way across the land sharks and to a bridge across a river. On the left side of the river is a chest, but it's locked with high lockpick. However if you turn around there is a group of Bandits which are really strong.

Funnily enough the Wendigo thing patrols around here, so if you wait long enough it will kill them for you. You come in a loot the key, then get the chest. Now you got some OP as fuck armor super early in the game

Are Hammers and Magic the best? I'm on hard and literally killing things significantly stronger than me just because I can dash in, hit hard once then dash out and any damage I take can be restored with Healing Spell.

I killed that massive giant beast thing roaming around in Wenshagnaw as a level 9.

They're twins btw.

Attached: 2019.09.11 - 18.25.38.60.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

what good is pagan native magic if it can't be used to grow a penis

>cant have a 3some

>Try to stealth Kurt's guard shit
>There is literally two guards near the exit heading to Rolf and they won't move and insta notice you.
FUCKING BULLSHIT

or you could just stab it

Attached: rip treeman.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

yeah sometimes they move sometimes they forget to
i still sneaked past by hugging the left wall

>well uh, you see, my boys having been harassing the merchants for protection money
>uh yeah, that recruit you wanted? He's dead, I didn't really read the coroner's report but they say he drowned. Oh you found out he was beaten to death? Haha whoops.
>Oh, the native my guys have been robbing every day? Yeah he doesn't have a permit. Didn't really seem pertinent to tell him that, though. Just like to steal his stuff, heh.
So the local coin guard leader is basically the most incompetent human alive, isn't he?

I was interested in this game months ago but I forgot about it's existence. Tell me, is the gameplay good? How is the colonization aspect of this game? Can I fuck native girls?

There's a literal black ops unit operating within the the coin guards

Stealth is a meme in this game but its ayt

Wait -- I don't get it. Why do people keep saying Swords do more health damage than Hammers.
I have a Hammer and an Axe. Don't Axes do more health damage than Hammers, but less armor damage? I have both equipped. They're amazing. Hammers / Axes skill tree seem significantly more versatile than swords.

I'm aware, it still doesn't excuse that just about every sentence out of his mouth is
>I'm sorry, I don't really know about that thing that I am literally the head of and supposed to know, why don't you go find it out instead?

If you invest in the hammer attribute you just get more armor break damage and stun. Swords get 10% damage per point investment, up to 50%, and more fury gen.

The game is dogshit. Controls are ass and it feels janky. Natives are sjw tier

I don't see that at all on the skill tree.

he is the quartermaster not the leader, and he has so many fucking things to worry about that as long as it all checks out in the books he wont look into things

You guys do look fashionable, right?

Attached: fa.png (617x806, 861K)

Attributes, nigga, it's an entirely different page. Or maybe they're called something else, but either way it's not the main skill tree page.

You can't be serious

I got some hideous as robe from one of the Native quests and haven't found anything better, and I'm almost level 20.

Attached: GreedFall_2019_09_11_20_33_54_472.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

swords do significant health damage plus even more bonus damage if target has 0 armor but barely touch armor themselves
hammers annihilate armor but suck at actually killing things
axes are the special child that wants to do both but ends up irrelevant

Just pirated it and kinda liked it despite the jank, or maybe even because of it. Will probably buy it sometime later on sale.

He's doing his job. Just not to the best of his ability.

Is there proper heavy armor in this game or just big hats?

I'm two shotting pretty much everything but elite enemies with my hammer, so this is either irrelevant or false. Anything that isn't instantly killed is pretty much permanently stunned

still using the starter coat with +25% loot chance, at lvl 21. magic is busted

is this a reskinned witcher 3

i'm fine with it

STICK EM WITH THE POINTY END

But of course.

Attached: 2019-09-11 21_54_28-606880_20190911194338_1.png - IrfanView (Zoom_ 2336 x 1314).png (420x1063, 874K)

It's Witcher 2 meets Fable.

Where does the Guard Captain keep the key to the chest so I can blackmail him into giving back the she-monkey's mother?

and I'm one-two shotting shits with a sword

Newfags get out

Except it can't even manage that properly since half the resources are recycled garbage and the fucking coloration is all overly saturated gunk that should've been left behind in 2008.

Seriously though, boring environments, bland as shit characters, horrid story, and factions i couldn't give two shit about. This is everything bad about Bioware (specifically dragon age 2) made even worse. 90% of the quests so far just follow the formula of
>Go to quest marker
>Do thing
>Talk
>Make them do thing 1 or thing 2
>Go back to quest giver
>have some xp
Nothing interesting, nothing novel, nothing even remotely of value in this wankfest and while I hope that one of you faggots can definitively prove to me that I'm just off my rocker and that this game will improve after the 2 - 3 hours I dumped into it, I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

Thank god I'm not a buyfag like half of the fucking plebbitors in here holy shit. I cant even imagine being dumb enough to pay for this game.

Attached: 25ace5728f83f48834666613d0dd1c979f6d9d2c1e7874107682f7d1b8d19b86.png (400x400, 170K)

What's the point of Hammers? It's so easy to get rid of Armor in this game. Even on Hard.
>Oh, you can get rid of Armor easier. Oh but now you do 50% less damage than Swords and generate less fury.
What's the fucking point?

I wanna use hammers, but fuck they look like ass.

Magic seems to suck in this game, I feel like I've made a grave mistake. I should just level stasis.

Use-everything masterrace
stasis is cheating tho

Attached: still pretty juicy damage.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

Feeling /fa/ as fuck.

Attached: GreedFall_2019-09-11_22-03-27.png (775x817, 1.17M)

It does suck. Or at least that's been my experience. Just play a Warrior then get Stasis. That's all I've done.
>still get access to heal and armor buff
>still get access to sword and guns
>don't need to waste your mana on shitty damage when you can just cleave everything with a Sword
Honestly, the wizard / mage starter class sucks.

Hammers are shit. Magic is shit. Stasis is amazing, but there is no reason going magic just for that.

at work so can't read the whole thread, but i need to know.

Can i go full gun build? using no magic or melee

It's actually broken but to a boring degree. Storm freezes everyone and for longer than stasis, so you can just clean up 1 by 1. Plus all magic damage ignores armor.

I ended up switching to spellsword and now I can at least use some of the cool looking weapons and armor.

I'm thinking of respeccing to 1 handed blades + guns with 1 point in stasis, will it work?

>Get gun
>Put it to 69% dmg to Armor
>Does 400 or so dmg by itself
Feels so powerful to drop enemies in 2 shots.

Is Lockpicking a useful skill?

Yeah, you shouldn't need points in mental power or willpower since you're only using stasis. You just level agility and accuracy so you can meet the requirements for stronger weapons.

Literally any combo will work in this game, the combat isn't difficult.

What about Talents? No need for Science? Just Crafting and Vigor?

You can find gear/upgrades that give you +1 lockpicking so you only have to invest an extra one if you find a door or chest that requires 2. I think I only encountered 1 chest that required 3, but I had a key for already.

What is magic good for?
What kind of magic can I learn?

Not him, but I got two points in Crafting, then just carry around some Blacksmith Gloves with me. They add +1 to crafting. I equip them any time I do anything at a bench

Stasis, Heal and Armor Buff. Anything else is shit.

This game fucking sucks.

honestly stasis should be one of the 2nd tier or hybrid skills

Science is for making bullets, so depending on how often you want to gun, that's useful. The higher tier upgrades from leveling crafting just give a few more stats. You can still craft the basic ones that give a talent point.

Fascinating.

>science
>crafting
Vendors & blacksmiths, my friend.

They have stronger dmg because of the strong attack, its also easier to knock down enemies versus swords

I have a necklace that gives plus 6s to my upgraded stasis for a total of 18s

>50% less damage than hammers
Okay

>see this thread
>playing hammer and magic
>use the respec and try out sword and magic
>suddenly I'm doing twice as much damage
This is fucking bullshit

Why is it so pricy?
I really want to try it but damn.

>Finally meet Aphra
Her introduction was anime as fuck.

Thanks Vasco

Attached: 20190912043637_1.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

So I can get 1 in each and just equip the +1 boosts until later in the game where I invest more points in them?

>30 man development team who is trying to scrape by making video games.
>Most of their games are shit
Peease understand

>aphra's face
Hmm, not sure I want to fuck that.
>aphra's voice
I want to fuck that.

Attached: 606880_20190911164551_1.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Blunt is for stripping armor, silly.

Magic and ranged are definitely better than dark souls 1.

i didn't last 10mins, the combat is bad, movement is janky, models look bland and andromeda tier. the voice acting sounded good though.

translation: I'm a corporate dicksucker that only plays AAA games

Quartermaster Manfred is a fucking retard.

Attached: 1495391713427.png (840x824, 470K)

Not really, you'll run out of bullets most likely.

don't listen to him.. it's a poorly constructed game.

the demo (god bless the devs for making a fucking demo) should demonstrate that, though.

>save native bitch's village from being wiped out by victorious Alliance forces
>"how could you do this to us"
>she leaves the party
guess the Alliance BVLLs were too much for them to handle

Attached: fcab24575d384154541acb345f2f36366ae050296eb8ee41ebe4967a1016d3ed.png (638x634, 378K)

>you'll run out of bullets most likely.
put some points into crafting and you'll have more bullets than you can use

how to increase carry weight?

Attached: 1544580966515.jpg (1080x1244, 632K)

>comfy meme

How comfy are we talking about here? Because truly comfy games are pretty rare and I haven't played one in ages.

Attached: 1567418957799.png (680x504, 362K)

I like this guy

Attached: echos.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

How do you get Aphra? I just picked up Petrus and I think she's the last one I need to complete my party.

Vigor

Yeah, but my Sword can strip armor just as well

I feel like if the dev team doesn't have enough budget for high quality graphics and animation, it should opt for more efficient use of resources. Now I'm not saying do like the typical indie and go all pixelshit but maybe try something a little more cartoony and lower poly like Overwatch or Fortnite.

You'll get her from the science quest from the Scientific Ottomans.

Playing on a base PS4, it's fine.

Man the Aloha Snackbars town is so much better than ours. What the fuck

Attached: 20190912123142_1.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

>The dev team doesn't have enough budget
They don't. They were 30 people with only 3 million dollars to spend on this game.

Yeah I know which is why I made my comment.

Do the choices change a lot in the story and missions or is it minor stuff?

Is Siora the cutest girl in the game? That's pretty shit tier desu

did anything i say incorrect? the game is what it is. why are you so angry? grow up.

>only 80% positive
bros?

just reach the island.so bridge,thleme and native hate each other. how is the coin guard and naut?

Honestly can't tell if he's stupid or in on it.

Graphics look fine, what the fuck

>putting sassy nigress in her place
Why is he so perfect, bros?

Attached: Greedfall Screenshot 2019.09.11 - 22.40.47.19.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

It's not the face, it's the voice and want to colonize a new species.

Attached: 606880_20190911155829_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.48M)

I want to impregnate her.

No.

>bring Siora and Petrus to a mission about the inquisition investigating a native village
>Petrus butters up the church guys
>Siora calms down and convinces natives
truly best team ever

>tfw no Mordún companion
He cute, there should have been a male savage companion as well

Attached: Greedfall Screenshot 2019.09.11 - 23.24.50.67.jpg (1920x1080, 786K)

We got the wrong savage sister, bros...

Attached: Greedfall 2019.09.11 - 18.32.29.02.webm (1400x786, 2.96M)

Oh yes!

Attached: GreedFall 2019-09-12 02-05-58-77.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

What! She DOES give me GREAT soreness user! (She does! She does!)

Attached: Agrias.jpg (931x1024, 183K)

Siora and Petrus is the most kino squad
Vasco + Aphra for dakka mode
Inquisitor Virgil did nothing wrong

>go do Kurt's quest
>it's a fucking knock-off of A Few Good Men with a bonus assassination plot

Give ME mindbroken Síora wife!

Attached: síora despair.webm (1400x786, 2.85M)

this game is shit man all these threads tricked me into buying it

>They didn't give a us a third female companion so it would all be even.
Why?

I'm a bit disappointed in this as well. Where is the naughty nun?

Both Bound By Flame and Technomancer also had 2 female party members, both romanceable.

>let's take the shorter route
>take shorter route
>makes no god damn difference

Who is the best team and why is it Kurt + Siora

Where's the event prompt to spike Kurt's drink with a Sleeping Potion and rape him???

Attached: GREEN BLOOD I'M NOT GAY.jpg (1920x1080, 662K)

What!

How can you colonize her when you're a girl?

I'll find a way.

Are they worth playing?

There actually is a hidden way to do this. The trick is to sign yourself up for prison you giant gay rapist.

I thought the natives were elves, no idea why I remember that from the cinematic trailer.

magic vine penis

Are lesbean romances possible?

Only with her

*ahem*
FUCK MAGIC USERS

Attached: 606880_20190911184630_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.38M)

I thought I wouldn't like petrus but he's a stand up guy.

>hey bro, my faction's leader can be a pretty brutal negotiator. Why don't I help you get some dirt on her so your cousin can have ammo to keep her in check

Attached: 1540323276828.png (225x189, 63K)

WHAT!
It's not my fault the homo option is garbage compared to Kurt!

Remnant is the only game chomping dark souls sleeze that actually surprised me.

Kurt is so Chad he turns men gay

Damn, Constantine is really competent. But every time I see him, this nigga is looking worst. Hope it's just constipation

>Shitty specialization trees
>Shitty forced NPC Companions that constantly remind you to drink potions.
>Broken trait stops you from being able to combo with magic.
>Samey boring combat, get's old after the first few hours.
>Poor optimization.
>Shitty railroaded plots that literally break immersion(Why can't my character kill some dirty nigger islander that stabbed me in my back?)

Imagine actually enjoying this game.

>literal black sunken eyes
>bro, I'm fine

Attached: 1509382122778.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

He's turning into a pagan God.

>>Shitty forced NPC Companions that constantly remind you to drink potions.
stop getting hit lmao bitch nigga

He just wanted a new life it's not fair bros...

>Is a magic user.
>implying the npc's are bitching about their health.

They only tell you to drink potions if you're bad.

War Logs had best waifu

>child soldier
>french sci fi designs
>easily bullied

>island natives are kind of welsh/celtic analogues
>okay I see where they are going with this
>couple of hours later get sent to go talk to one of their village chiefs
>hes black
>like full on africa black wearing face paint

Uh, this don't make any kind of fucking sense at all.

Like I could see where every second scientist or diplomat you talk to in town is black because they wanted to do it for inclusion reasons and I guess you could say pseudo-Spain/East India Trading has past contact with pseudo-Africa but it doesn't make any sense for a member and chief of a genetically isolated tribe to be black. Like this makes no fucking narrative sense at all. Every other native is like some northern/central European haplogroup analogue.

pirate,pirate,buy

It's almost as weird as the legate of the congregation having the mark of a native.
hmmmmmmmm

>pirate,pirate,pirate
fix'd

it's explained later

this game is not bad at all but the level design is awful

in any case, this budget middle ages mass effect is 10 times better than andromeda lmao

They're all okay.

Greedfall is fun, but I understand why a lot hate it. It's odd at times. Combat is weird. It's buggy. Dialogue is forced down certain tracks and certain decisions have no consequences outside of companions running away.

Outward is pure eurojank. I liked it with a friend, but I can't imagine playing it solo. I think it's been dropped by the devs and there will be no more updates. You can literally complete the game in like five minutes because you can just rush to the last zone in seconds. Like I said, fun with a friend, but what isn't fun with friends?

Remnant is good, but has next to no content. It can be completed in 10 hours. The devs are extremely active though, so it might get more content in a few months.

that tattoo ruins my waifu's beauty

magic is more OP

Only Stasis

If the man says he is fine, he's fine

I invested heavily in guns and and traps and ammo isn’t an issue as I have 2 science. I pretty much don’t use a sword, should I branch into magic stasis tree or continue with traps and get that bomb skill?

>>Shitty railroaded plots that literally break immersion(Why can't my character kill some dirty nigger islander that stabbed me in my back?)
prob my biggest complain, most of the dialogue is done by your character and you only decide the outcome, not the dialogue

i wanted to play as a sarcastic shepard but no roleplay allowed

>tattoo

nigger, there's magic in this game so the rules of natural selection don't apply here

two white parents can give birth to a black guy in the greedfall universe without raising an eyebrow

speedreader detected

The stasis tree also leads to a shield regen and magic heal. The heal is the one between the red and blue trees.

Renounce your gods.

Attached: GQnq8Rridg.png (317x400, 132K)

I understand

Should I reroll or just respec? I'm on the island

Respec you daft cunt

dun worry user. I think it's shit too. i particularly hate how quests are instanced, like you can't go adventuring and complete a quest until you are on said quest. so much for adventuring

Attached: 1494516811847.png (482x532, 196K)

If anyone manages to get a good ending for Sub Rosa (where Alba is alive) - let me know.

Attached: 1390056023861.gif (267x200, 107K)

I want to play as a girl!

Petrus is absolutely based. Thought he's gonna be generic asshole teammate but turned out he's the best uncle you could ever have

>tfw Petrus met your mother when she was imprisoned

Attached: 1533776535669.gif (250x250, 222K)

>Thought he's gonna be generic asshole teammate but turned out he's the best uncle you could ever have
I thought the same. Should've been a woman. An older woman. Who is romanacble.

>no cute male romances

Attached: 1537736713059.gif (368x720, 3.82M)

Go be gay somewhere else.

Why are ordo luminis such assholes
seriously

>Should've been a woman. An older woman. Who is romanceable.
Like a romanceable Dr Chakwas

Because zealous.

They lost their way and are zealots. You get easier conversions by not being violent and trading with the natives and infiltrating their top echelons.

Can you be a punchwizard in this game?

do reputation has any effects?

i just keep lying to the christcucks and they take it like a bitch

Is warrior the best starting class no matter what build you want to go?

Can you fuck brown elves in this game??
This is really important to me.

>Go to steam
>Most of the reviews positive, some say its shit
>Go to metacritic
>Jorno reviews are mediocre, while user reviews are mostly positive, some say its shit
>Go here
>Most says its good, some say its shit

So which is it? Is it simply mediocre?

I created the new cog wheel for the mine but doesn’t open or rather there’s no indicator where to put it. Is there some quest associated with that place or am I doing something wrong?

Yes

You get quest for it later.

You receive gifts for raising reputation with each faction iirc

Ah I see but I can I enter that place without it?

If you dont mind janky games like gothic and such then its fine

User reviews are usually right. Its not a bad game overall, but its kind of janky due to being European and the studio being broke.

Well damn this quest was heavy. in most other games this would a be main quest for sure
also Petrus is unbelievably based

Attached: the living legend.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

Does Siora's mother always die or did I fuck up? I went the way she asked me to and everything.

Always.

at least you saved her sister

>enemy is looking directly at your companion
>swings their sword at your companion
>they instantly change directions last second and hit you

Same zone, go to alliance camp site and right behind it is some scaffolding with ladders. Climb to top and you get the rest of the armor set.

Post Sautés

Attached: unknown.png (1920x893, 2.41M)

New Thread!