One more day until Guilty Gear fans get spat on the face in favor of rosterfag Bridget fags who buy games to fap and...

One more day until Guilty Gear fans get spat on the face in favor of rosterfag Bridget fags who buy games to fap and never play them

Attached: 1546431433421.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/1171121087238684672?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj9hVv3cHHA
youtube.com/watch?v=z2k23x3gcXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the game will be good tho

Attached: 12c6a8e9aff31cef5951f4083948c7e6.png (643x900, 666K)

>Bridget fag
yeah i'm sure you are the type who can be entertained by a 2 button game where you mash 5PPPP for optimal combos

get used to it because that's the direction all of gg is going lmao

>get used to it
lmao i'm just gonna buy a different fighting game and move on
just because it has a guilty gear skin doesnt mean you have to play it either

i dont even play guilty gear, i'm just laffin cuz i already deal with dead game and waifumasturbationonly people in kof

I trust that it'll be good. It'll be different of course, but I'm interested to see how it goes regardless, and if it turns out poorly I don't think it'll be because of attempts to casualize the game. They've casualized GG in the past and they knew then what was acceptable to make easier without sacrificing what makes the game fun and so I trust that they still know that now.

I don't care, I just want ramlethal to be in

please be in.

Attached: 1558229351684.jpg (2000x2838, 1.03M)

POTTERY

What happens in one day? Or did I just get baited?

am i the only one that's just happy to play Sol and waste all my tension on DI and lose instantly?

Attached: RADIOOOOO.gif (540x660, 1.23M)

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/1171121087238684672?s=20

nah, same with Ky but without DI.

Attached: 1567305758598.webm (550x310, 2.95M)

imagine if Ky gets a DI in this game

since he's techinically half gear

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (400x483, 522K)

This Guilty Gear has to pull off an "Everyone is Here". Tired of fighters small droppings characters at seasonal basis.

>and so I trust that they still know that now.

Attached: 1557555049569.png (680x366, 311K)

>no penis
OH NO NO NO NO NO

That's my secret hope actually.

Attached: 1547141013615.jpg (1024x581, 41K)

>30 minutes only
It's gonna be a 2-minute cinematic trailer without any gameplay or mechanics shown at all. Don't get your hopes up.

Attached: 156481293941.png (458x333, 126K)

Looks pretty, expect bad netcode.

Ishiwatari didn't make this.

you can say the same for any DT in devil may cry

Attached: dark soul with light.jpg (1125x1591, 340K)

Yeah, it's either going to be revealed to be an awful game that plays nothing like the previous games or they're just gonna show more cinematic and pander to rosterfags

I fucking hate my life dude. I wish I liked Under Night, but I don't. And BlazBlue is dead.

Attached: 1537023462849.png (1280x720, 766K)

I don't think DBFZ or GBFV are even slightly indicative of how they would approach GG. They're licensed games, which means not only do they have to be made according to the whims of the publisher, but they also would likely just mke them simpler even if they were given complete reign over the project because a licensed IP has to appeal to fans of that IP, not just fans of fighting games. BBTAG isn't really comparable to the new GG either because not only is it a crossover game, it's also not a mainline BB entry. The last game ArcSys made that I would consider comparable to the new GG in terms of how they would approach designing the game is Revelator, which I was fine with.

Arcana hearts?

You should stop doomposting all the time, it makes you sound retarded.

Why does he have a puffy vagina?

UNIST is a good game, but yeah doesn't compare to CF. GG2020 is probably gonna be even more dumbed down than the +R to Xrd transition which is hilarious.

my only fear is autocombos taking the main role in gameplay, but they can easily fix that with what they did in Xrd (2 gameplay styles you can choose from in the character select screen)

also, i'm praying for Dizzy, Johnny, Robo Ky & Order Sol to get in (for Dizzy & Johnny i want them in the base game, not dlc)

Autocombos won't ruin a game. KoFXIV has autocombos but still retains a lot of depth, combo potential and the other shit remained untouched. As long as they're not lowering the skill ceiling even more, since the main appeal of GG has always been its gameplay anyway. If the autocombos lock away normals and they start taking key mechanics and manual moves away, then fuck.

>Old bridgetfags still alive
pepe lied to me.

Attached: file.png (1010x524, 1.07M)

maybe oki and setplay will be more oppressive in cl-r so the game is less about winning that stupid vorpel cycle and more about conditioning

I don't mind Xrd and I've heard it's more akin to #Reload than +R.
GG2020 is gonna be the dumbest entry in the series, won't even be comparable to #Reload, XX, or Xrd.
>Fears
Mine are
>Auto combos being optimal like DBFZ
>Weights removed instead of simplified
>FD removed
>IB removed
>Wall Break is awful
>Universal reversals
>Reduced amount of buttons
>Movesets cut in half in behalf of simplified motions
>BlazBlue techs, it would ruin oki
>New type of Roman Cancel is introduced and it's shit
>Throws are made to be like BB, not as applicable for defense as they used to be
>Auto run

>two gameplay styles you can choose from in the character select screen
we've been moving towards autocombos specifically because that doesn't work, scrubs don't pick it because they feel insulted and anyone who sees you pick it will call you out like the faggot you are

autocombos being baked into gameplay means that even the shittiest player can pretend they're good if they can block and wait their turn competently

I used to main Bridget and go on Dustloop forums. FUCK I WANNA GO BACK TAKE ME BACK

>tfw the local arcade near my house actually fucking have a functional GGXX arcade

should I try it? I'm an xrd baby

I'm still optimistic. That last announcement could mean literally anything or nothing, it's just marketing platitudes. I'm sure I felt genuine love from the Arcsys EVO staff for the technical fighting game, and that's the core of GG. Simplified mechanics are for spinoffs and tie-ins only and I'll believe that until I see otherwise.

if your xrd main is in, go ham
be careful that some moves may be missing

Wait bridget is a tranny

Yes, randumb shit like Danger Time, shitty netcode, butchered movesets, I can just feel the LOVE from Arcsys. Why is it so easy to tell who actually plays GG and who are just filthy secondaries?

where are my fellow "i DI'd and died" Sol players?

Attached: bcw17ry1okjz.jpg (564x854, 280K)

I play Axl and Ram

Attached: Big brain Sol gameplay.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

well at least you got Axl

WHERE IS HE?!

Attached: Stab Stab Stab.webm (1116x684, 308K)

""""""technical"""""" fighting game

>I play Ram
[doubt]

>DI > Tyrant Rave

based

I've wanted to get into this game for so long, but is it one of those that's Dead on arrival or will there be plenty people playing on ps4?

Attached: 5421EEA5CD4943B29A232631A8860431_0.jpg (888x1298, 292K)

It will be simpler, that much is clear, but people who think they're going to make it absolutely braindead are just being irrationally pessimistic.

Most people who whine about Dnager Time are secondaries in my experience. I'm not even especially fond of the mechanic, but people acting like it ruins the game have no idea what they're talking about and often come across as though they're just regurgitating the same complaints they've seen others give. It's the same shit as complaining about YRC, or that Johnny's overpowered or that Baiken's underpowered, which happens less now but you still see it on occasion, but half the people I see complaining about any of this seem completely unable to come to a conclusion themselves on whether these things are good or bad or right or wrong because they don't actually know because they've barely ever even played the game.

there will be plenty of people playing during launch week

Stop thinking about Arcsys as a single entity.
They have different battle planners, Ishiwatari only work is the GG series, Toshimichi Mori for BB, Seiji Fukumoto is the one behind P4A and DBFz, Pachi is actually working on GBVS.

Attached: 1551689620983.jpg (1020x572, 78K)

if the game's good, it will live, but if the community doesn't like it, it's going to end up like MVCI

There won't be plenty of people playing passed the first few weeks, but people will play. I still play Rev 2 regularly on PS4, but it obviously doesn't have an enormous playerbase, but enough of one to be able to play often.

I am also a fan of the giant and/or grapplers so I already know about potemkin, hopefully he will be back

>mori made his newest game a dumbed down casual game
>fukumoto made a bunch of casual kusoge
>pachi is working on the one where they went overboard with casualization
WOW its such a mystery, it's like they're getting orders from someone whose higher up than the directors??? :O

Doesn't the director literally hate the shit out of bridget as a trap/kid? I wouldn't put it past him to put him back in but make him all grown the fuck up and hunky for the girls who draw fanart or whatever.

I'll take bridget over all the shitty newcomers from xrd honestly

More like one more day to find out they have dumbed Guilty Gear down like their past two fighters and thus ruined it

I know that, that's partially why I said I think Revelator is the last game they made that I think is indicative of how the new GG will play. I don't know of any other games that tne new battle planner has worked on though, it's not Daisuke, but it's not Pachi either, I forget his name. In any case, whether it's Team Red or not, or even if it's ArcSys or not, I think licensed fighting games in general are bound to be simpler than original IPs like Guilty Gear and I don't think the simplicity of a licensed fighting game can often be fairly compared to an original IP.

>>More like one more day to find out they have dumbed Guilty Gear down like their past two fighters and thus ruined it
That's what "One more day until Guilty Gear fans get spat on the face in favor of rosterfag Bridget fags" is implying, user

it's obvious that we are going to get Justice as a final boss again, so...

i want a remix of this youtube.com/watch?v=Nj9hVv3cHHA
please god let it happen

Attached: Justice.png (488x745, 415K)

>I think licensed fighting games in general are bound to be simpler than original IPs

Attached: 1544353366524.png (474x600, 440K)

>Bridget
he's in.

and you're not going to play the game

Potemkin will definitely be back.

>Doesn't the director literally hate the shit out of bridget as a trap/kid?
He designed him and I've never heard him comment on that so I don't think so. Besides, in Vastedge, which takes place just a year before SIGN Bridget didn't look too different from his XX self.

Yes, in general I think that's the case. I'm not saying licensed games are the only simple ones, but I expect them to be simple. Just because you have some exceptions, and SFV is still more complex than some licensed games out there, I highly doubt GBVS will end up more complex than SFV for example, doesn't mean that licensed games in general aren't on the simpler side.

i bet they are going to be dumb enough to not include the gg rev2 cats and add yet again a bunch of newcomers that will make everyone salty as fuck.

people will also ask for a bunch of character and not play the game even if they entirety of the gg cast is added.

Mori designed Bridget and A.B.A
probably why he looks kind of like a younger Noel

>tfw Bridget main in AC
>tfw worship Ruu
Stay seething though, hater.

Attached: 1456388735551.jpg (1024x1462, 175K)

Oh, I knew he did ABA, but I had never heard of him doing Bridget. In any case, I still don't think Daisuke has some dislike of Bridget, if he does I've never heard of it.

what's his game plan?

i just want GG1 Sol back

I NEED MY DASH KICK AND SPAMMABLE FULL SCREEN GUN FLAME

This, please be in Izuna. We know he's back in the backyard and couldn't come because of the shit that Mother was pulling. So now that the Universal Will's vessel is gone, it's time for him to make his move.

I want the Rev 2 cast back, especially seeing as Answer was my favorite newcomer and one of my favorite GG characters in general and he's not really popular enough to come back on his own merit, so he probably won't be back unless they bring over the whole cast, but I like seeing new characters and I'll be happy to go with someone else even if the whole cast of Rev 2 isn't brought over. I'm just happy to play Guilty Gear even if not all of my favorite characters are in.

When was the last time you played?

This is the perfect webm.

we have 3 options for the final boss

>Justice again
>That Man
>other/new character

which will it be Yea Forums?

>doesn't know That Man's real name
based secondary

In the same sentence I saw +R fag say Xrd is "dumbed down" they said +R is better because you don't have to manage your meter as all you need is 25 to do a force break to carry on your combo
+R got too bloated force breaks weren't needed, I like that Xrd is basically #Reload improved gameplay wise

i only played till GG2

i just installed GGXrd Sign

Aria, aka Bridget, who is revealed to be another reincarnation

Sol promises to fight Asuka at the end of Revelator, but he's thrown in prison.
If he comes out, he'll be the final boss.

Thats not 3 options retard

kys, we already have 3 Arias, we don't need this turning into Kingdom Hearts

It won't be Justice. It'll be That Man or I-No I think, because I-No looked like she had some evil plan cooking at the end.

I still call him That Man even knowing his name is Asuka. That Man just sounds cooler. I'll still be calling him That Man when he's playable and it says his name on the character select screen. Really I wish they had never given his real name at all because I much prefer just calling him That Man.

Attached: 1463414186185.png (377x389, 7K)

People who actually play GG
>I hope they tweak yrc and add in the characters from the previous games!
People who don't play GG
>I hope they make it easier and make throws like street fighter, the health is complicated and combos were too hard. Who else wants to kiss Ram's feet?

based

also, i need GG1's Sol moveset back, that dashkick gave me life and made the justice fight easier

But I want to kiss Bridget's feet.

let me fix that for you
People who actually play GG
>I hope they don't go overboard with simplification and add in the characters from the previous games!

That dash kick is hilarious. I wouldn't mind them adding dash moves back in that would be cool

It'll be fine on PS4, PC though...

read the spoiler.jpg

don't forget chargable moves, lvl 3 volcanic viper is a 15 hit move, remember that, and it also has an increased hitbox

did anybody even play Justice in X & XX?

Attached: 3a7.png (305x434, 178K)

Isn't the TGS presentation later today? Since it's the 12th in japan already?

its on the 12th for america, 13th for nippon

What ever happened with the evil pope lady in Xrd? Is she really dead? Even if she is, the Universal Will isn't. I'm surprised they didn't make her playable.

She was captured, she's still alive.

I hope the story in 2020 is still just an vn/anime thing like Xrd
I hate fighting AI

Correction: That Man/Asuka .R. Kreutz.

are we all ignoring the fact that Sol did bandit bringer in the air?

the trailer brought many new questions about movesets in my opinion

I only played UNIST but want to play more fighting games. Will this be a good entry point into GG?
I used Yuzu, Seth, Chaos, Mika, and Vat.

Autocombo only special move :^)

I'm not ignoring it, I just don't know what to make of it. It seems pointless to me when you already have Volcanic Viper's knockdown, but we'll see how it goes.

yes, it'll be like getting into bbtag

just play GG1, it's pretty cheap you can also pirate it if you want

XX2 is also easy to get, but X1 is really hard, i haven't found it anywhere

2 is a 3d hack and slash, but is pretty important on the story

Xrd is the current one

and lastly comes 2020

what are you gg fanboys gonna do when it turns out to be shit? if xrd doesnt maintain a playerbase i might just quit the fgc

>X1 is really hard, i haven't found it anywhere
Thats because "X1" doesn't exist retard
If you want to Play Guilty Gear X emulate X+ on the Dreamcast

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

if it still propels you forward like when on the ground, it could be useful when your enemy messes up an air combo

I forgot to add there's tons of versions of XX (its not called XX2)
Are you a secondary or dumb?
#reload best XX

i only have accent core plus r

because i bought it from the steam store

me too

#Reload is on Steam too, and Isuka which is a bit weird but fun still

Don't even like Guilty Gear much but I'll be buying it if Bridget is in, seethe more.

>Don't even like Guilty Gear much but I'll be buying it if Bridget is in
why?

He likes little boys I guess
Remember the old Yea Forums meme "Everyone is gay for Bridget

Ky has a Hank Hill ass

Isn't today?

youtube.com/watch?v=z2k23x3gcXA
no

>in favor of rosterfag Bridget fags
ZHAT IS BULLSHIT

>When you fucking lose to this

Attached: Fgc_c0888a_6689814[1].png (1200x566, 259K)

NO ZAPPA THEN I DON'T GIVE A CRAPPA

would you want a zappa that only has 10% of his moves in a 2 button fighter?

Bridget is a cute trap and he's really fun in +R, I should've been more specific, I don't like Xrd much but I've enjoyed what I've played of +R.

>I don't like Xrd much but I've enjoyed what I've played of +R.
yeah, arcade mode for 40 minutes, right?

A bunch of arcade mode and messing around in training mode, nobody near me plays it.

lmfao of course
fellow +R veteran

I want the characters that didn't make it into Xrd from Accent Core in glorious ArcSys 3d

Attached: 1541905515572.png (1280x720, 675K)

When did I claim to be a veteran? I said I liked what I played of it, even though I didn't like Xrd, I wasn't claiming to be some kind of OG who's been playing it for 15 years.

He's in...

Attached: 1545054419144.jpg (400x600, 64K)

I want Order Sol to stay gone forever, dumb meme character loved mostly by the Japanese and only because he was overpowered. Fuck literally everyone who pretends to like him, the sheer number of more interesting characters they could add instead renders him a shit pick.

But he isn't broken in +R, just fun.

All they're going to announce are a couple new characters and rollback netcode

Attached: 1538087144272.png (397x262, 138K)

probably

Didn’t they announce 4 characters for SIGN when it got something like this way back when?

>spoiler
THAT IS BULLSHIT

Fuck the GG event is not today?

Nah. Tomorrow.

Figure out if I want to play melty or vsav
Then fuck around with smash and unist

BACK
TO
BACK

DEATH COMES ARRIVING ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN

Attached: 1540941182916.jpg (1500x996, 458K)

Guilty Gear Overture 2 Lightning Boogaloo

God I wish. Would be fucking hilarious. I want to see the inner machinations of daisuke's mind.

I can't wait for Bridget to be revealed as a buff bara dude that makes Bang Shishigami look like a pussy.

More than 3, out of them, only one seems to be permanently out:
- Aria (now Justice)
- Aria (formerly known as Jack-O)
- Valentine
- Elphelt Valentine
- Ramlethal Valentine
- Happy Chaos

Attached: trash.jpg (1800x1185, 483K)

I don't buy that.

Attached: 483dcb84b44d455780a550afe84b2391.jpg (630x700, 102K)

THAT IS BULLSHIT LAZY!
STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING!

Otter-san, please do not overwork yourself!

Don't forget the new cyborg samurai guy. He's wearing a Valentine jacket, so he's a Valentine too.

Uhhhh
No

Then why is he wearing a Valentine jacket?

As long as Venom is in I really don't care. I never really liked Guilty Gear anyway.

he isn't?
What even is a "valentine jacket"?
Where is Elphelt and Jack-O's jacket if that's a thing?

Yeah I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: Dr._Paradigm.png (1137x1138, 2.01M)

Playable Paradigm would be pretty based.

He should put all the xrd newcomers in that bin honestly.

Fuck off Answer is based

He's in lads.

Attached: Loepaldon.png (584x808, 631K)

I think it's Platinum cosplaying as Bridget

Answer is cool but you can tell he was rushed af and the devs were never able to balance him properly.

If blitz didn't exist he'd be a lot better

Because he's one of Ram's Lucifero.

He's one of Ram's swords.

>He has a white jacket on and is brown so he must be related to Ramlethal!
If you fags had played all the GG games you'd notice what his helmet looks like

Quick reminder that this game will NOT have good netcode and we will be stuck with delay based netcode for another 5 years.

ABA better make it in this time

Attached: 6ccee826980927.55775760c4475.jpg (404x316, 32K)

who is this

lmao who cares go to your locals for 3 or 4 months and enjoy it while the game is in relevancy.

what if my area doesn't have locals

I'm not driving a whole hour to and from just to get destroyed.

Attached: moretrash.png (1800x1185, 2.67M)

Quick reminder that this game will NOT be good

Do you have the original version of this image? I wanna make some edits.

You think you can just be one of us like that?

Attached: 1566746877479.jpg (800x450, 143K)

I just want a fucking May with skirt ffs.
I want May pantyshots fucking Daisuke.
I've been playing your shit since PSOne, please.
I hope they remake their GG songs fro several charas. Zatos and Testaments were the shit.

I really like how Xrd's Jam has no panty shots (outside of when the camera changes on round ends)
The fucking tease factor is unreal

Yeah, agree.
I need that with May.

A lowres Chinese knock off otter at the very least.

Attached: 24bbf9b30891fe7c5844d0590969ac63-800.jpg (800x531, 69K)

Attached: 1567827595815.jpg (1024x682, 233K)

Make a 3v3 GG game. There hype is back.

>3v3

Attached: 1561147931575.png (424x336, 88K)

Almost no one who talks about Guilty Gear plays it so who cares

Attached: kaname_nitizyo_002.jpg (814x632, 174K)

The sad truth
At least we have /ggg/

>we don't need this turning into Kingdom Hearts
That ship already sailed with the introduction of The Backyard I’m afraid

Keep playing +R at locals

She is coming to home boys!
And she will show what Unga bunga really

Attached: illust_634944_20190821_112819.jpg (525x700, 139K)

>complains about O.Sol
>But ABA is perfectly fine
Fuck off