Should i feel bad over it being my favorite game?

Should i feel bad over it being my favorite game?

I know the gameplay has its flaws and the story isn't the deepest or anything, but it's so charming, i love the music, characters, world and all the little details and lore bits.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_Undertale_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 42K)

No, it's a good game. It's not my favorite but I liked it when it came out and moved on with my life. Music is some of the best though.

Absolutely not, user. You should be able to like whatever you want, without the validation of elitist strangers. I also recommend you try playing the Mother series if you like Undertale.

Attached: hug.png (180x178, 58K)

>Should i feel bad over it being my favorite game
I don't know, should you? And why?

Absolutely not. Undertale is one of my favorite games and made me love the media again

Attached: 1452644857378.png (1000x1200, 428K)

You're entitled to your opinion and even if I may disagree with it I won't think less of you as a person for it

>Should i feel bad over it being my favorite game?
You should feel bad over starting an Undertale thread like that. The game is amazing, and ther's no need to pretend you care about the shitposts of the common coombrain you ARE pretending, aren't you?

its not my favorite game but it's my favorite soundtrack. Best use of music to enhance the experience in a game. It's also a testament to small dev capabilities and how the experience of a game isn't tied to god level quality or graphics but rather the overall aesthetics and execution. Very self contained experience and it's great.

Also I like making fun of my dev friends by asking them if their game is undertale all the time

Attached: 1521262854609.jpg (500x375, 45K)

The game proves that when visuals, music, theme, and story all click, game media can become insanely powerful. Think about how cozy the snow village is, just because of the colors and music. Or how dramatic the dialogue can be, without a single recorded line of english voiceover.

I don't know how he pulled it off when hundreds of other games come out regularly without 1/100th of the soul Undertale carries.

Yeah pretty bad
You should play Moon when it releases in a couple months
Is UT but actually good

No, it's a fantastic little game. The fan community is another story.

Attached: 64559533_p1.png (2514x1301, 1.21M)

Stop being spineless faggots. Like what you like

Attached: f92db7_5953321.jpg (1200x904, 249K)

Undertale? More like under I want to fuck Muffet

Attached: 1450657138736.gif (216x212, 101K)

No.

its the power of actually having passion and drive. It brings out the best

You should feel bad about asking people on Yea Forums for advice. For fucks sake that's lame.

technically, Flowey has a voiced line

No, but since you asked me, yes, fuck you faggot.

The game had my favorite kemoshota in it, nothing to feel bad about.

Attached: 1541425610405.png (457x364, 95K)

Why the fuck would you feel bad about your favorite games? To fit in with the culture of a contrarian mongolian basketweaving imageboard in the internet?
Fuck no, just keep on doing you.

>This is my favorite game even though I acknowledge its flaws
Why the fuck should you even feel bad about it? You're already much better than 2/3rds of its fanbase and around 80% of Yea Forums. You do you bro.

wholesome thread

fucking based Kermit

As someone that found it originally nothing special and went to the point of it being unbearable for me to even discuss this game anymore because you can't get more overrated than this. You shouldn't feel bad for enjoying things. Honestly, I kind of admire you for being the first fan I have seen that isn't scared of accepting it's a flawed game in certain points and there are people that genuinely disliked it.

Based

Attached: d60.png (1440x1224, 2.7M)

Independently of whether or not its a good game, Yea Forums, let alone Yea Forums is not the place to ask. Everyone here is just gonna shit you, and that's before they realize you just posted Yea Forums's trigger game.

No, but you should feel bad about caring about Yea Forums's opinion. And yes, I do recognize the irony of this comment.

>Yea Forums's trigger game.
I checked OP and they didn't post any sony game.

Who's the best boss in undertale?

Attached: DGA10S7UMAABViS.jpg (600x800, 75K)

You