Untitled

Attached: Capture.jpg (754x802, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60
forbes.com/sites/ericgoldman/2012/10/10/how-zappos-user-agreement-failed-in-court-and-left-zappos-legally-naked/#724fb7343e31
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacta_sunt_servanda
youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
youtube.com/watch?v=NKlrvCkbRIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Break ToS
>Get punished for it
Wow how was I supposed to know?

>say bad words
>money stolen
nothing wrong here, god bless america

You posted this yesterday.

>Yea Forums is full of dindu nuffins
Get fucked you retard.

>Break agreement you agreed to
>Get punished
WOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

>sending text chats
>saying nigger in them
this is why you always talk shit in voice chat, but you probably sound like a whiney faggot anyways so i don’t blame you

Attached: 4787E263-313A-49F9-9151-E9B599AA9066.png (850x796, 93K)

>WAAH WHY CAN'T I CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS WHILE USING THE SERVICES OF A PRIVATE COMPANY THAT MADE ME AGREE NOT TO DO THAT IN ORDER TO USE THEIR SERVICES IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Attached: 1559931952661.png (469x479, 405K)

Imagine using chat in any form for video games

It's only 7 days, you virgin. Go outside. Play some single-player games. Next time, don't break agreements you agreed to.

>gender identity
What the fuck

What if im black too?

What's with all the zoomers who like to suck corporate cock these days?

I'm black, so getting banned for using the word nigger is racially suppressing me. I demand a refund for them not catering to my needs.

Corporate shills.

Attached: 1568111575787.gif (250x308, 1.88M)

sony is not the government

yeah just like google and apple aren't the government

>yelling at kids in a video game
>sending edgy racist messages to kids
>why was I banned?!
l o l at your life kill yourself F A G G O T

>someone breaks into my house and steals my valuables
>it's okay because he was a sony employee and not from the goverment
the absolute state of Yea Forums

Listen retard. Now, I usually ignore these threads and retarded ass posts from retards like you but today I had it. Fuck off to the land of Red and It with your stupid forced meme, faggot.

Attached: 1566132244249.jpg (236x243, 23K)

>all these bootlicking corporation loving fucktards
>"durr you agreed to the tos that means you can't complain about it being shit!"
go back to plebbit you fucks

>bootlicker telling freedoms to join the NPCs
yep, sounds about right. "join us or be destroyed" and all that

>Muh corporate cocksuckers
>Says the faggot crying about not being able to play using the Playstation Network™ for a week because he can't follow rules
Step your game up, nigger. Play on PC or something and move on with your pathetic excuse for a life.

>NOOOO WHY DOESN'T SONY LET ME SPAM NIGGER IN EVERY GAME??? MOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Attached: 1566028829412.png (211x239, 7K)

lmao get fucked stupid consolenigger

Attached: 78D165FB-EAA6-4D45-A81B-460363EC42EE.jpg (251x358, 19K)

You know, most of the people that get banned only say it once or twice. Nobody "spams" it

bullshit, cope more faggot

Reminder hatespeech is not recognized as a real thing by the Supreme Court of the United States (the only court that matters)

Post yfw you can play games right now unlike OP

Attached: C7984F92-C77C-4878-9C53-F30D16E2E3C9.jpg (446x515, 29K)

Post yfw
>You gladly take a moment to click on "report message" everytime someone sends you hate mail because of how hilarious it is that they just let their anger get them banned.
It's not about being offended. It's about the keks.

Attached: 73e.jpg (600x943, 70K)

1. why do you keep making these threads
2. Give me one legitimate reason why any company should not ban you for acting like a complete retard. You can say the epic N word as much as you like on Yea Forums but the rest of the Internet isn't Yea Forums and I don't know why this is such a hard concept to understand.

Attached: 1563247304002.gif (385x383, 373K)

I bet cock suckers like you also defend their get out of jail free clauses that basically allow them to do whatever because they say so

Reminder that courts and law have nothing to do about what a platform owner allows or disallows on their platform. It literally doesn’t matter if I or you agree or not with their policies, but it’s just not going to change, either accept it or boycott it.

Good.

>yfw you report these faggots every single time because you just know how fucking mad they get when banned

>bwaaaah sony banned for breaking the rules, ill go complain about this to my internet friends and they'll help me rise up
>wtf why are you guys siding against me?

Attached: 1324778757474.jpg (315x332, 23K)

You deserved it for interacting with anyone.

Just shut up and play the game faggot.

Its literally just you and like 3 other people, incel

I don't even own a ShitStation faggot.
Don't fucking agree to something then get mad when you break said agreement.

>to use a service you must agree to the rules given
>break rules
>kicked off service, not even permanently just temporarily
it's not being a shill, it's not being a dumbass

You aware that laws above any ToS? If OP have time and doesn't live in 3rd world (aka US) he can easily sue Sony and win.

>Buy fertilizer
>Make a bomb
>no longer allowed to buy fertilizer
WTFFFFFFF

>Sign ToS
>Break ToS
>Get punished according to ToS
>REEEEEEEEEEE

28 people. I don't think you know what literally means.

>If OP have time and doesn't live in 3rd world (aka US) he can easily sue Sony and win.
Then maybe he should do that instead of bitching on an Indochinese website like a fucking loser he is.

Except that is exactly what it means. By agreeing to a corporate entity's ToS you are subject to them, and freedom of speech does not apply in this case as Sony is not the government.
>they steel muh gaem
They deny you access to their service, which is not something you own, and that they may withdraw at any time.

It's basic law, faglord. Next time, learn to stop screaming nigger like a spaz wherever you go, that's what /pol/ is for.

>not making a new account and sending the messages a week later
>not using said new account exclusively on a VPN
Retard. That's how I manage to send gore, scat, other deprived images to normalfags without getting banned. It's what they deserve for annoying me.

This, plus these faggots are always some kind of pop culture reference or meme spouting retard otherwise.

Your rights end where the rights of others begin.

Terms of service are entirely legal as long as they don't directly contradict an existing law. And freedom of speech only applies to government agencies. Private business is entirely within it's rights to mandate that certain words are deemed violations of service.

No he can't, retard. He literally has a legal agreement by OP saying he consented to this exact scenario.

There's precedent for this kind of case where the plaintiff was laughed out of court. It's not going to fly, at all.

Attached: 1568149484359.jpg (640x427, 31K)

corporate slaves

Prove that every single unique poster here is on your side, incel

that is so fucked up

they should refund you then

This whole fucking thread is just an excuse to show off the fact that nobody in this thread knows what bootlicking means.
Fucking embarrassing. Maybe don't spam nigger 1000 times and next time Sony wont ban you for acting like a fucking retard.

see

Called my boss a n*gger and I got fired last week.

Fuck this corporate bullshit.

If only you stupid retards ever learned your lesson and stopped giving money to these kind of virtue signaling imbeciles at least you would not have your money stolen repeatedly.

Imagine being such a fucking sperg that you can't contain your autism while playing online.
Imagine being so mad that you have to resort to 3rd grade name calling despite KNOWING that it'll get you in trouble.
Imagine getting even madder when you're punished for breaking rules you agreed to following.
Anyone calling me a corporate shill for writing this is a delusional fuckstick.

the absolute state of nu-Yea Forums

10 years from now, corporations will disable your console entirely and permanently if you type anything that could even be interpreted as toxic and you will still be here defending it

see

You made the claim they weren't. Burden of proof is on you. Also quite happily married, but keep projecting.

how fucking moronic do you have to be to deflect like this instead of just taking responsibility for your own foolish actions? lol

>Literally the same two people posting basically the same message
Is Discord here?

Attached: 1567543685824.png (525x700, 164K)

strawmaning is a favorite choice among mindless corporate drones, especially ones who frequent reddit

Anyone that usually says nigger online are just obnoxious meme spouters that deserve to be banned and ridiculed. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 0d0175c8f9bfbca53620b357b9adcb26.jpg (1200x1697, 195K)

were you paying your boss instead of him paying you? wtf is wrong with you

>purchase game
>not allowed to see the EULA until after I've purchased it
>don't agree with it, reject the EULA
>no refunds

Defend this bootlickers.

Attached: 1566630655262.jpg (600x771, 70K)

Cursed image

Or maybe I just believe people like OP shouldn't be screaming NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER like little children everywhere and that Sony is in the right for telling him to fuck off and stop being an annoying shitwipe.

Man, I started calling people niggers in a restaurant and they kicked me out. I'm gonna sue them for stealing the food I still had on my plate from me.

>muh reddit
Gosh you guys sure seem to know alot about that place and what they do huh.
Maybe you should go back.

so what you're saying is, you're an obnoxious meme spouter that deserves to be banned and ridiculed? thanks for letting us know but I don't see what that has to do with the thread

>people talking about getting banned for saying the nigger word
>thinks they are from discord, known to ban for misgendering and especially saying the nigger word

Attached: 1568154643451.png (1000x432, 129K)

cuckporate shill

>Make the same thread 5 times a day
>Get surprised when people think it's trannies invading Yea Forums

That's fine, but it does make you a corporate shill.

Attached: 4677280.gif (300x300, 172K)

ITT

Attached: 1560557089772.png (782x714, 502K)

Loopholes, clever.

exactly. these absolute morons are a prime example of monkey see, monkey do.

Well, you actually can do that if they forbade you from taking said food with you in a bag or something.

This is what happens to you bigots when you try to spew your racist shit outside of this website. Stay in your hole pussyboy.

Attached: 1511256562324.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Shut the fuck you dumb niggerfaggot, I'm glad idiots like you get banned

Attached: 1565809159784.png (385x376, 2K)

>By agreeing to a corporate entity's ToS you are subject to them
There was case few years ago in Europe. Basically ruling state that your OK under any ToS doesn't mean anything because ToS doesn't mean anything.

It's all about access to product client paid for if company deny access to product because of ToS (which doesn't have any legal value), he can easily sue them.

Nobody deny the fact that in US corporations are above government. In rest of the world it's opposite tho.

why don't you just shut up and agree with it, you entitled fuck? corporations don't need to give you refunds, just shut up and accept

Yeah, I don't understand these mouth breathers logic. You do understand you live in AMERICA right?

Where freedom of speech exists both ways????????? Corporations have the freedom of speech to do what they want. What you want business owners to be FORCED to do something against their will? You fucking nazi.

If you don't like it then go make your own company and invest all the required resources then you can virtue signal about how you care about frozen peaches.

Isn't this what you obnoxious faggots do all day anyways? You harass and annoy everyone online and then smugly reply lol if u dont like it then u can mute me lolololol free speech (: but get mad when someone tells you to make your alternative if you don't like it.

Where is this disconnect? I'm starting to think these people give no fucks about the law or free speech. They just want to use whatever they can to annoy everyone around them.

I threw pieces of corn at a black kid sitting 2 tables over because his laughter was fucking annoying the shit out of me. Got kicked out and and I didn't even finish my meal.

Fuck this shit.

>known to ban for misgendering and especially saying the nigger word
Lmao im a large discord server my sister and her friends own and they made a second G emoji just to spam nigger with them.

>Yea Forums is one person

Attached: 1505070048705.jpg (640x692, 293K)

I’m so tired of this fucking site and this idea that
>hurrrr if you’re not with me you’re against me!!!!!
Shut the fuck up faggot

Why are you so angry, mr obnoxious meme spouter? Are you going to keep spamming the n-word because you can't contain yourself?

Who gives a shit about Europe post-1776?

not that user, strawmaning just makes YOU look like a dumbass btw, not clever lol

It's just 3 people. You(the tranny) me and the other guy.

>Getting this ass blasted because you can't say Nigger like a spaz
>Have no argument so you have to mass reply and project
Fucking predictable. You Yea Forums NPCs need to step up your game. We had these threads all the goddamn time and still non of you retard ever make a legitimate argument.

Attached: Kek.gif (800x430, 564K)

>"you signed for it idiot, why complain?"
retards don't understand that clicking "i agree" on terms isn't a legally binding action.

soon consumer protection laws will catch up with this ancap cancer and boomer legislators will acknowledge the vidya industry more and more and those corporate cuckolds will be cringing at themselves for ever defending this crap

Well I don't use it since it screams reddit and twitch. So I am going by hearsay.

Attached: 1494977501934.gif (500x272, 1M)

N

Sorry kid, but PlayStation® is for mature adults who can communicate in a civil manner, not edgy teenagers.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1792x1835, 798K)

This happened to me. You probably won't get banned if you bought stuff on the store.

>Yea Forums is a hivemind

>rest of the world is opposite
it really isn't. These laws apply the same on basically the whole developed world. America, EU, Asia.
Freedom of speech is unimpeachable by the GOVERNMENT. Private services and establishments can set limits on what you can say or do so long as they don't violate laws specifically about the private sector. (e.g. A restaurant can't ban black people)

Exactly

>corps are above gubmint in america
so wouldn't that mean the corporation's laws (aka the ToS) would be stronger, not weaker?

sure thing resetera tranny
go dilate

>deflecting seething retard

Attached: SPOILER_goe5w6att7931.png (750x727, 712K)

Wow poor user, he cant be an inmature racist thanks to the evil corporations!

>condemns strawmaning
>proceeds to enrage in strawmaning

playstation is for anyone who wants to communicate at all, since nintendo doesn't even let you send messages lol

ITT: Autist REALLY wants to be able to say nigger without consequences and Yea Forums wasn't cutting it anymore.

>soon consumer protection laws will catch up with this ancap cancer
Too bad no court will take a case like this
>UMMMM YOUR HONOR THIS NIGGER DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO SCREAM NIGGER AT HIM

You have the option to not use their service if you don’t want to agree to their terms. It’s called “freedom of contract.”

It is true though. The only thing stopping people from exercising their rights are corporations.

Attached: 1568232045056.png (432x454, 268K)

most low effort OP ever getting hundreds of replies

>say bads words console
>console literally bricked
>say bad words on pc
>banned from 1 game at most, if even

Attached: trannies.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

A

>just make your own internet and society meme

Attached: 1568146580474.jpg (640x480, 28K)

You dumb niggra, never send text messages

nu-Yea Forums zoomers can't help themselves, if they go more than 1 hour without defending some mega corporation their NPC brains will be remotely shut down

youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60
Get fucked

SJW discord trannies need to fuck off back to plebbit once and for all. GG is over and you need to leave.

>Call someone a nigger in 2005.
>"Yeah, whatever."
>Call someone a nigger in 2019
>They're on the verge of fucking killing themselves.
but yeah its just. SIIIGGH
God
SIIIGGh
I'm just so TIIIRRED of hearing NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
God
SIIIGGGHH
UGH

Whatever, pussy.

Attached: 1370626842197.jpg (491x600, 46K)

>clicking "i agree" on terms isn't a legally binding action.
>t.Not a lawyer

How does what he said even inply that?

what else is new on Yea Forums?

It worked for the Amish.

>muh future suicide statistics too
Damn nigger you got two groups of retards living in your head for free then.
Embarrassing dude.

You shouldn’t have given them your money in the first place if you weren’t going to agree to their terms. You have the freedom to reject their terms and not use their service.

Because there is an illusion of choice.
Obey or be disappeared.

I intentionally aggravate players online by beating them senseless in a match and ridiculing them so I can get hatemail full of racial slurs and report then for harassment. I only reply with nice replies too, like, "Good game! That was a tough match!" and Shit like that. I get drunk of the tears and rage over faggots who can't play the game and chimp out. Maybe I reported you.

You forgot the
>NOOOOOO I HAVE TO SAY NIGGER I HAVE TO SAY IT 24/7
part of your post

You will never be a women

Attached: dial8.png (272x171, 32K)

>SJW discord trannies need to fuck off back to plebbit once and for all. GG is over and you need to leave.
>has no argument or worthy rebuttal or justification
>resorts to adhominem
Every. Single. Fucking. Time. lol

Anyone that says nigger now is most likely a meme spouting retard that deserves to get fucked anyways.

Only because those in control allow it to happen, since it is a niche part of a population.
If the majority lived that way we would be punished severely.

That's litterally what laws are as well

>retards don't understand that clicking "i agree" on terms isn't a legally binding action.
Yes it is.

t. An actual lawyer

BASED

Their laws and ruling usually considered to be golden standard and other countries look into it.

It's not about free speech. It's about customer rights. Basically Sony denied access to product client paid for with objection to their ToS which doesn't have any legal value. No legal value -> can't be used in court -> Sony denied access to product client paid for just because. Law will fuck Sony because company doesn't have rights to deny access to product client paid for just because.

In US - yes. That's my initial point that if OP is living outside of US and have free time he doesn't mind to waste - he can sue Sony.

anyone else on here use reddit when browsing a game that you want to talk about, because apparently everytime i make a thread no one posts in it because i'm not shillnig the game hard enough.

>Dumb ESL faggot gets exposed as a discord tranny
Fuck off to your containment app. You too, discord tranny.

your argument was
>if you dont like the service's terms you can just not use it
which is pants-on-head retarded because basically everything is a service with terms nowadays. this time it happened with something small but as more and more corporations become obsessed with spying on customers and being as politically correct as possible, this becomes unreasonable.
what would you do if your electricity company wrote in their terms "you are not allowed to use our electricity to power a computer used to post toxic speech online"? lmao just live without electricity right?

>put in a 50 page T&C
>slip in page 30 that if you break TOS, you have to mail in a diamond bottle with the blood of your first born son
Yep, totally legal

>GG
Nigga, I've been here since before web 2.0. I was here when /z/ still existed, when ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH, when we still had chansluts on Yea Forums, when we raided Ghost. I'm just bored and jaded of all the hurrdurr niggerfaggottranny shit. I've seen it before. It isn't funny anymore. Election tourist took all memes and beat it into the damn fucking ground.
You're fucking annoying, kid.

C

That's the level of response every corporate slave will have. A machine shouldn't speak for men

>totally legal
Yes. Why the fuck would you agree to something if you didn't read it?
You retarded or something?

so if I ask someone to sign a huge legal document, and somewhere in it this is written in tiny letters "by signing you agree that I am allowed to murder you", does that make murder legal?

fucking coward, of course you want to hide in a crowd lol

Based. Tranny discord user BTFO

Attached: 1567023340440.gif (256x192, 35K)

no it will be more like this
>game permabans you for arbitrary reason incompatible with state legislation
>state demands the player to be properly refunded on everything he paid for, skins, lootboxes, etc
>"oh never mind we are actually just going to temporarily ban you/warn you/place you on low queue, etc"

you can remove people from your game, but you can't both do that and profit off them.
when money gets involved, devs will show their true faces and prove the world how much they really care about "racism" or "toxic behavior" if it costs them money.

>forbes.com/sites/ericgoldman/2012/10/10/how-zappos-user-agreement-failed-in-court-and-left-zappos-legally-naked/#724fb7343e31
Oops

H

are you surprised? zoomers have been carefully conditioned to worship corporations all their lives

the thought of ever standing up against a billion dollar organization is completely alien to their mind, they literally line up to get corprate shit shoveled into their mouths, they pay monthly fees for it, they love it

>Yes it is.
>t. An actual lawyer
Bullshit. Provide to me proofs it was OP who signed ToS, provide to me proofs he did it with his free will. Go on.

>literally no argument to be seen
>better attack your character instead
lol

Attached: bans are not first amendment violations.png (685x307, 52K)

>go to literally any public place/event that charges for entry
>start harassing other people and calling them racial slurs
>get kicked out by security

wtf bros, this is literally the second holocaust

They can't do that, because it'd supersede actual laws (cruel and unusual punishment), while something as simple as "don't be a shithead/illegally modify the files we give you or we don't allow you to use our service anymore" doesn't.

>a few years ago msg everyone and call them faggets
>they respond the same

>2019, call someone fagget get banned

>defends SJW draconian censorship corporate interest instead of his own freedom
>calls people advocating for the freedom of calling you a nigger discord trannies
This is a nintendont psyops thread. Fuck off, Reggie and take all of the Smash faggots away with you

O

No they wont

Bootlicker

>went into a match with the mic on
>called out all the christworshiping white males
>Didn't get banned
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

You don't need to. The person who bought the game and agreed is responsible for the game and people they allow to play it.
If you don't like the law go and fucking change it.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time

>rent
>free

What if my own freedom is to make a private forum and moderate it how Id like?

Just how do these bait threads get eleventy zillion and one replies?

the terms are not legally binding

Autism

Terms of service still need to use common sense terms. Ridiculous shit like that is obviously an illegal term. Telling someone they can't say nigger online isn't.

>not being allowed to say nigger is the same as murdering me
Chill the fuck out

Nobody gives a flying fuck about dystopian shithole which is US.

Doesn't matter lol. There isn't a single thing in the TOS that says you have to mail in a diamond bottle with the blood of your first born son. Your being an over exaggerating shitposting faggot because people called you out for acting like a retard in an online game.
Take your week long ban like a fucking man and get over yourself.

You bacame the enemy faggot. You need to move your faggoty ass to tumblr. GTFO to discord, tranny

Entitled /pol/parasite.

Whatever, pussy.

Attached: 1396941458667.png (929x557, 848K)

Alright, so what if that clause is rewritten to say "required to hunt local legally hunted mammal and take a picture of your kill". Can they legally enforce that, despite agreeing to the terms?

ITT:

Attached: HM.gif (498x280, 171K)

Based snoy.

>buy into a corporate gaming platform
>be mad when they reprimand you for breaking their rules

Only winning move is not to play, champ.

>literally no argument to be seen
>better attack your character instead
>lol

Attached: 1567018394217.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Seek mental help. If you're actually getting this mad over not being able to say a word on PS, you seriously need help.

Attached: 1567734483885.jpg (874x874, 267K)

>lol
also it's funny that the kid who lies about being a lawyer to defend his favorite company on fucking Yea Forums is lecturing anyone on being a "fucking man"

>break the rules
>get suspended
WOOOOOOW DUDE AHAHAHAHA THERE WASN'T EVEN A TUTORIAL

>2009
decade old news

>no true scotsman fallacy
>ad hominem
pathetic

>You don't need to.
>t. An actual lawyer
What? You don't even know if it was OP who signed it and was he forced to sign (fun fact: ToS usually prevent access to product client already paid for, not before he paid which is by extension is forcing client to sign it). Sorry but you are either very bad lawyer or American.

I'm not the guy pretending to be a lawyer bro.
There's more then one person calling you a faggot.

>act like everywhere is Yea Forums or stormfagland
>come here absolutely SOBBING about it when your retard ass gets a brief tempban
>h-how d-dare they expect m-me to not shi-shitpost constantly!?!??
>f-f-fascists!!
THE COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE STATE OF ALT-RIGHT SNOWFLAKES

Attached: 1432494627554.jpg (600x400, 87K)

Yeah, im thinking youre based.

Attached: 1565742852674.png (517x493, 46K)

if anyone does that in voice i make sure to record them and send it to the relevant authorities. get fucked, racists.

>knows in his bones he has not a single argument
>posts reaction image
like clockwork lol

Legal precedent can be as old as 1774 as long as the law itself hasn't been changed.
Has the First Fucking Amendment been changed to allow this?

I don't agree with people shouting nigger over a mic, but it's the most harmless fucking shit in the world and I don't see why people can't just use the mute function.

the outcome of future court cases are based off of precedents

Attached: Horse-Hat.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

You can keep playing single player just fine. PSN is something you have to agree to activate and use after getting a snoystation. So you don't even have the thin figleaf of "oh I already bought it wah" here.

this dork reads comic books wtf
>calls his own post based
zoinks!

>be a fag
>get banned
>cry about it on Yea Forums
Every time.

Attached: 543765897076855.jpg (236x236, 8K)

No because it has nothing to do with the operation or use of the product. Don't be fucking retarded.

Blame reddit and resetera.

Just like you gaymers are old news

Attached: 1343123412.png (540x517, 179K)

their rules are not legally binding
as customer protection laws in vidya keep progressing (european law for information protection was a solid start) companies will not be able to abuse this fact without monetary loss. which is how things should be, as there needs to be incentive for companies to act morally, they can never be trusted in the absence of state legislation and history proves this thoroughly.

>I don't like the law so you're a bad lawyer.
Get fucked, dude. I don't make the laws. Legally, you're responsible for not breaking those terms, and that's that.
Go complain to congress if you want some change, or stop saying nigger outside of Yea Forums.

People really need to learn to grow thicker skin, but at the same time shitheels like OP deserve to get put into the gay baby jail for being annoying manchildren every time they spaz out.

>interacting with people

You fucking deserve to be banned for life, you fucking normie piece of shit.

user this has been the case for awhile it's like being lactose intolerant but drinking milk you have the choice in what you view and play and insulting people is vad wherever you go

this thread

Attached: 1540910973578.png (1600x900, 1.61M)

sure thing tranny, you only sucked his dick and swallowed

>treating every social platform like its Yea Forums
Why do retards do this?

Yeah people who scream about MUH FIRST AMENDMENT MUH FREE SPEECH for retard shit like OP also don't seem to get one fundamental point: Free Speech/Free Association applies to everyone, which, duh, INCLUDES SONY TOO! 1st Amendment means that you cannot be compelled to go along with speech you don't support, you can't be fined/arrested for it in general, and so on. But that all is equally applicable to anyone you want to interact with: they don't have to have anything to do with you if they don't want to either. That's the whole point, to have social moderation instead of government force, because the former allows more room to eventually change public opinion.

This might be the fundamental problem of extremists: they simply cannot comprehend universal rights and how that works, they just selfishly want everything for themselves no matter what.

Attached: 1396401739983.jpg (275x200, 10K)

SISTAHS RISE UP

too many corporate shills to count. they need to be put on their place asap.

sony is from japan

>anyone who doesn't submit to groupthink is a stormfag

HAHA YEAH US GAYMERS AMIRITE THE CAKE... IS A LIE!!!! XD

Attached: 1537922033585.jpg (576x1024, 228K)

That... has nothing to do with anything at all.

arrest yourself OP

Why does 4channel ban you for saying "nigger" or posting porn or posting gore?

Why isn't there free speech on the internet? Shouldn't WE have the most free speech on the internet?

>steam TOS says that you're not entitled to refunds if you don't like your game
>[australian/european consumer protection laws intensify]
>refunds introduced the day after

If the bootlickers had their say, refunds would be illegal for being too pro-consumer.

Attached: Meet_Gabe_Newell_the_richest-1ffc63f1e88a39e5479205a8398896dd.png (650x325, 359K)

>type racoon
>get banned

Attached: 23423423.png (559x426, 44K)

>AAH HELP ME THE FUTURE SUICIDE STATISTICS ARE BULLYING ME
Embarrassing dude.

Fucking snoyboys with their soiboy company.

you're wrong in so many ways

Seriously. It used to be that powerlevels were rightly viewed as something to hide, that Yea Forums was its own zone to have fun in but you'd keep that compartmentalized from elsewhere.

I guess the whole old thing about "if people act like retards or indulge in controlled chaos deliberate it will inevitably attract real retards and insane people" has a lot of truth to it though.

That's clearly just a mistake on their filter and is in no way oppressing your rights to say racial slurs.

are you blind?

Maybe Snoyboys should try and get saying nigger unbanned instead instead of bitching about trannies on Yea Forums like the faggot crybaby they are.

>dude
almost as embarrassing as your tryhard punctuation, "bro"

People getting their pathetic little fee fees hurt by text that strangers say online.

Unironically remove yourself from the planet, you're that detrimental to culture.

Exactly what happened with the trannies

shut up ezekiel

Nothing is as embarrassing as someone who spams " muh tranny" 100 times a thread.

At the end of the day you're using THEIR service. You have not bought a product. You've bought access to the companies digital services.

By your logic I can shit all over the floors in my apartment without repercussions because hey, I paid my rent. Doesn't matter that my lease says I can't do that. I paid for this month and so I own it and can shit in it.

>That... has nothing to do with anything at all.
It has everything to do with anyone screaming about 1A when it comes to bans. If I don't like your speech and tell you to get the fuck off my private property and that I want nothing to do with you, that is Free Speech. And vice versa. Free Speech is not "lol everyone is equal all ideas are special" it's the opposite, the point is to allow the people over time to determine what they consider valuable or not.

Nah you're just a mental child.

Pretty much this, bonus points if the system tells you action was taken against them.
>all those tears in Rainbow Six when they mass banned people for saying nigger, then nigga, then nibba.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (800x800, 129K)

>Nothing is as embarrassing as someone who spams "censorship" 100 times a thread.

This thread is now exponentially more retarded than when it was started.
And it didn't start well.

do you know what bootlicker even means?
you're using it in the opposite meaning in your post.

Attached: 1505108673465.jpg (250x207, 8K)

based tranny

>muh raycism
kys leftist fuck

Attached: 1480074264429.png (954x1157, 105K)

Blue board, moron. That shit goes on the red boards.

>reporting squeekers who can't contain their autism makes you a tranny
Only thing dilating is my sides, nigger.

Attached: lolibaba.png (1637x1424, 1.24M)

t. niggers

I think, starting with Halo Reach officially, Microsoft talked about how they'd run voice recognition to identify and auto-mute abusive players. Or try to, at least.
Presumably both them and Sony apply that to all voice comms at this point.

Making fun of OP for being a dumbfuck who can't help himself from 'sperging out takes precedence over anti-corporatism.

>site that is solely dedicated to spamming lolita porn even on SFW boards
>try to moral grandstand about "muh racism"

Attached: 1447528795983.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Why cant you contain your autism?

Because I have autism.

Attached: 126.jpg (1280x850, 350K)

>falseflagger trying to rile up the thread
Cute

Attached: 0016-1366080943058.gif (154x79, 62K)

"spergining out"
"stormfagging"
"le raysist!"
Just say you are pro censorship. Don't try to sugar coat it and blame those who are fine with hearing any and all speech, especially in rated M games.

EULA is worthless and wouldn't hold up in a court of law. If some rich bastard with an axe to grind decided to dab on EA or Valve via lawsuit he'd probably win.

Contain it, autistic discord tranny

>Why don't the rules I am being held to apply to me?!

>REEEEEEEEEE I CANT SAY NIGGER ONLINE!!!

Get fucked

What's the sauce you autistic faggot?

>owning a weebstation shit port 4
>owning ANY console for that matter
yikes!

>why the rules i like people to withheld would apply to me?

user, why would you need to read a manga about little girls?

Attached: 005.jpg (1026x1500, 391K)

I can think ToS are onerous and need to be stomped out and shouldn't allow companies to deny you your paid games AND think that OP is a moron who couldn't resist acting like a preteen and shouting slurs when he knew the results at the same time.
In much the same way that I can think that Riot is garbage while still laughing at morons who get banned for 'being toxic' because they're too self-centered to pay attention to what they sound like.

That's right sistah! Tell 'em drumpf babies to step up to the plate and be a man

Liberal.

>gives money to corporation that polices speech
And we're the corporate cocksuckers? The only recourse consumers have is to not buy from these people. If you simply must have Sony shit even though so they're being shitters lately then you have a problem.

>sign up for something
>it has terms you , and everyone else, are held to, breaking them leads to punishment
>break those rules
>bitch about being punished
It's childish, and kinda sad this site is so desperately contrarian they need to rail against the thing they propped up

You gonna give the sauce or not faggot?

Resetera trannies are here user

nigger

Potato farmer.

>corporations chage their EULA every other week to conform to socialist SJW weekly REEEEE
>why are you not keeping up with the weekly report of LGBT+-EBFUWEFAEO goy?
Why did you decided it was cool to live when the bible says faggotry is punishable with death?

based edgelord

This faggot is still crying.
Fuck you, piece of shit

>Imagine trying to take the high ground by listening to the words of literal child molesters.

Attached: 1562881036613.jpg (769x1024, 63K)

Sony children are being uppity this week, did something happen?

Attached: 234633737.png (1804x686, 133K)

Now show him standing up straight instead of bending his spine on a bed to give an illusion of curve.

Sony is full of leftists now, they changed headquarters to Commiefornia. Sony is an american based company now. What did you expect? Doesn't help we're fucking filled to the brim with retard reset era suicide statistics now.

Attached: its literally the jews.png (951x716, 1.15M)

Sidestep was noticed. Die you SJW scum

Attached: cm.jpg (266x190, 5K)

>waah i don't want to read the Terms!
Cope and stay banned, racist.

Well deserved. Based sony sending zoomers into a seething shoot

Attached: 1531467865785.png (393x356, 42K)

I think faggots and trannies should get the rope. But so should all of you child molesting Christians.

Here you go bro

Attached: sauce.png (498x269, 36K)

Why should I listen to the words of SJW and their EULA's? SJW and corporate slaves get the rope

>government doesn’t arrest you for saying nigger
>private corporations will send mobs and beat you near to death for banter
Why is this happening?

Attached: F14AD0FE-9DF1-4837-9AF1-1D2C8B9F8120.jpg (527x349, 31K)

Zoomer

Good. Black man here, if I ever hear any of you bitchboys say nigger or something hateful I report you and chances are you always get banned.

Good riddance.

Lawyer here: It's the opposite, any decent and civilized country would let Sony take the win.
Read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacta_sunt_servanda
It's civil law but also applies to common law.

Attached: 1558282182460.png (545x480, 478K)

based ni-I mean black guy

>Lawyer here
no one case, lowest cast of society

>Good. Black man here, if I ever hear any of you bitchboys say nigger or something hateful I report you and chances are you always get banned.
>Good riddance.

Attached: 4EF13DAB-295A-48F1-A630-6BFEB6E72978.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

I put "I identify as an attack helicopter" in my bio on Xbox 360 in 2013. It sat there for a 7 months or so and I hadn't played online or anything at all and then I got banned for 6 months for it. Don't assume that person is messaging people calling them nigger trannies or something, because it could be anything at this point.

legitimate black tranny sjw BLM pro-hillary anti-gamergater here

its good to see bigots like you getting banned
then retreat to Yea Forums just to cry about it

Attached: 99721476.jpg (500x500, 70K)

based
fuck racism

We need to bring back communism and kill these lefty corporations

>Japs calling literally anyone a xenophobe

based esl

>insecure
>esl
makes sense

what happened to warnings or 24 hour bans?

i really dont get it
arent corporations bastions of free speech from the censoring hand of the (((government)))

This is officially one of the most cringe filled faggot crybaby threads I've ever seen. Learn to use the mute option niggers.

then vote with your wallet and stop giving money to sony, why is this so hard to understand?

They're ineffective, judging by all the shitposting that's still going here on Yea Forums.

I have a hard time feeling bad for free speech conservative warriors because it's painfully obvious they don't care much about freespeech and would pass laws to ban "propaganda" they didn't like, such as tranny shit, fag shit, and most liberal opinions. I will likely get 5 repllies saying "NUH UH!" But this doesn't counteract the hundreds of posts I have seen before with people basically using mental gymnastics to argue that censoring liberals isn't really censorship because something something SOCIETY. Plenty of people here love governments that severely censor speech. As long as it's speech they consider problematic. IE anything liberal.

Attached: 1452532883357.gif (367x225, 326K)

>typo
>"hehehe shitskin"
Kind of weird that you grandstand against racist, but whine ESL when someone names the corporate jews.

Attached: 1505669481394.jpg (573x609, 16K)

This is exactly the behavior that makes you a nigger, nigger.

First it was just fun banter, then the triggered retards came to cry, then the meme-spouting kids came last

"Good" or "Evil" has nothing to do with destroying something and corporations are destroying the world faster than any form of government.

Nice projection, no serious conservative supports censorship of any kind
They may at most say that you shouldn't shove tranny porn down the throat of children, but anything goes for adults

Based black user.

Maybe you should grow up. Then you wouldn't be banned.

you didn't name the corporate jew
you insulted someone explaining pacta sunt servanda
which is a principle of Catholic origin, by the way, not jewish

>IM SOOOOO MATURE BECAUSE I DONT USE NO NO WORDS IM SUCH A GOOD BOY

TALK SHIT

GET HIT

You are retarded user.

Convince me by starting to reply to such retards by telling them they are retarded rather than responding to it with "XD BASED". People have this perception of you because of how you act. Stop supporting retards that want to censor freespeech solely because they're on "your side".

>literally using no true scotsman
Come the fuck on, boyo.

>which is a principle of Catholic origin, by the way, not jewish
>Catholic origin
>not jewish
Should someone tell him?

I've never been banned. Maybe you should grow up and not be such a weak skinned little pussy that gets his nigger feelings hurt on the Internet. Faggot.

Absolutely based.

Have you tried not saying it at all?
It's really not a hard word to avoid

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST STOP ME FROM SAYING NIGGER I SAY IT ON 4CHAIM ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

Attached: u.jpg (231x590, 35K)

>Phoneposter
>Wojakposter
You have to go back.

Nigger is very useful and removing it is very detrimental to everyone’s vocalbulary

Not just a phoneposter, an iPhoneposter

If you are regularly being banned, you deserve it. No, people aren't being banned over nothing. I have played video games since 1988. The ONLY TIME I was ever banned from a game was for saying faggot and this was in 1999 (which Yea Forums claims never happened because there was totally no rules prior to 2016). If I can manage 31 years of not being a fuckhead, I am sure your 16 year old ass can handle it.

Heh maybe don't be a disgusting racist drumpftards

It's not
Nigga obscuro sure nigger not at all

Saying nigger is söy repellent.

Why are people so thin skinned on line? Banter happens all the time in real life and used to happen on line. Now you call someone a retard and everyone flips their shit like you're actually making fun of someone with brain problems.

Then sue

>I CAN'T WIN
Then their position stands.

A bunch of post suddently disappear

SNEED

Crying that you can't use outside Yea Forums isn't.

Holy based.

Attached: sneedCIA.png (1927x2717, 1000K)

Reported

talk shit, get hit.

>Federal government overrules the state
>state whines but ultimately does nothing

having a gay present is incel repellent

you deserve it you insufferable child, stay the fuck off my game

>muh no true scotsman fallacy
did you really just point a fallacy in my very reasonable post? talk about lack of self awareness, your post was a terrible mix of:
>tu quoque (because conservatives supposedly want to censor others they can't ask for freedom of speech in other cases)
>loaded question (question was made with the assumption that conservatives want to censor others)
>anecdotal (what you said is true because of your limited personal experiences)
>texas sharpshooter (nitpicking the isolated instances where those conservatives supposedly support censorship and dismissing the fact that all academic conservatives that actually wrote books are full for freedom of speech, while the same can't be said for SJWs who openly support censorship in their works)
and now
>personal incredulity
yet I don't point these because only a fucking faggot bothers pointing logical fallacies on Yea Forums, mind you
also ,that's not how true scotsman works

This is false which is the problem. You would be banned 20 years ago for it.

Based Sony.

Sure, just hire a PI who finds out that OP is a man who lives with his mother, and that the PI discovered his mother never ever enters his rooms outside of giving him tendies, making it virtually impossible anyone else could have pushed the button.

>PROVE I WASN'T UNDER DISTRESS
Prove you were.

This place has really gone downhill.
Bootlickers everywhere, it really is leddit 2.0 here
Honestly a few years ago even this trash would never be posted and anyone suck corporate dick would be ridiculed.
You fuckers are litteral npcs, consume tos and die. meanless garbage

Attached: 1523450664457.png (556x430, 81K)

Grow up.

This is as bad as the Kickvic people screaming everyone is dumb about the law but them. Including all lawyers and judges without a beard

I already never type or talk to other players in games so nothing will change.

>frogposting faggot calling other people new
lol

This.

>Message doesn't tell you what was actually said

Cry more. Pathetic garbage.

>buying games
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

If you didn't want to get banned you shouldn't be playing morden multiplayer trash op
Of course this place has gone downhill people like you started to infest the site
A few years ago we wouldn't have children and retards crying and complaining on Yea Forums because they got banned from some shitty game talking about shit they don't really know

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is that unfair? It's what you guys did

Attached: 1519725794015.jpg (864x1199, 195K)

RISE UP SISTAH

Wasnt the 1st ammendment created to protect us from this bullshit?

It's gay as fuck, but how can you blame Sony for this? You expect them not to allow people to report others for saying fag and nigger in 2019? That would be very strange. They'd be sticking their necks out for no reason, not to mention they're probably run by weirdos who think censorship is a good thing anyway, so it's even more retarded to expect them not to go along with the status quo. Most places are not Yea Forums.

If you pay for their dumb service, do it simply so you can play online. Be careful who you associate with, and don't say anything that can be used against you by some weird kid on the internet. Whenever I want to shittalk to someone, I am usually just gently harass them while pretending to be nice, so I can't be reported for it.

Attached: 1545264503597.png (800x600, 8K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNIE GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAA I ANT MUH SAFE SPACE I ANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I ANT MUH TRA NNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I ANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME AAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i didnt look through my images to find a wojak instead. deeply sorry please feel free to downvote me and mute me thank you
You're the infestation, a few years ago we would have retards defending bans because some pink hair in a moderator possition doesnt want people to say mean words online. Ops post was low quality but the replies are worse and more gay than op itself

This but unironically.

based

You two are the biggest faggots i have i've ever seen, kill thyselves

BOOTLICKING = GOOD
DISSENT = BAD

seethe more turbonigger

Of course I'll defend it retard it's a good thing you got banned from psn or some shitty game and now you're crying and complaining on Yea Forums like a total newfag
Oh and user this isn't reddit we don't downvote and mute people here maybe you should go back

Attached: 1310463042896.jpg (407x482, 9K)

>all the deleted posts clearly from one autistic faggot who got a ban

Attached: 1500691554678.gif (540x310, 393K)

>you will still be here defending it
>implying 4channel would even be around.

I wasn't being serious about muting and downvotes you total newfaggot. you need to go back 2016 election tourist
how does that boot taste? yes goyim its a good thing people cant say that! kill yourself cretin

Ahh yes the famous no u and i was only pretending to be retarded
Commonly used by children and newfags

projecting, but im sure your trolling anyways because your too retarded

How am i projecting you're the one that said you weren't serious you're the one who basically said no u
You're the one calling everyone bootlickers shills and all types of other names

>licks boots
>doesn't want to be called a bootlicker
>shills but it's not a shill
How does that work?

DISCORD TRANNIES BTFO

Attached: 20190911_192237.jpg (1266x1246, 495K)

makes me wonder why people consistently use racial slurs to actually attempt at insulting or just flame someone online when there's more creative and funny ways of doing it. youre just asking for this sort of treatment and theres no excuse. blame your own dumbass for not being witty/capable of banter

>got a week long ban for posting the word nigger
4chin has its moments, too

>licks boots
Never licked any
>doesn't want to be called a bootlicker
Who said i didn't stop projecting
>shills but it's not a shill
What have i shilled for user all i did was celebrate the fact you got banned and starting complaining
>How does that work?
It doesn't

>gender identity
>sexual orientation
Frankly, OP deserves it. He should know that 95.8% of all Snoyboys are trannies, so of course Snoy would drop the ban hammer for insulting their main consumer base.

>no u
ask me how i can tell your a ledditor

>95.8% of all Snoyboys are trannies
[citation needed]

How can you tell I'm a ledditor?

He didn't though, he got it for being an insufferable gigafaggot. If you want to go all out on the bantz on a moderated site/service, bans are just part of the territory and you should take it on the chin. I'm not saying there is anything inherently wrong with it even, just that you do the shittalk and then sometimes you pay for it.

Simply expecting no circumstances and then crying about it forever when it's just a short ban anyway has always been maximum disgust.

Attached: 982011.jpg (1099x720, 150K)

>/pol/ so rustled they are now rushing to claim there are over 100 million trannies
luving every laff :^)

Takes one to know one

>Never licked any
Defending scummy terms of service and censorship is bootlicking
>Who said i didn't stop projecting
What?
>What have i shilled for user
Sony, aparently.
>all i did was celebrate the fact you got banned
I'm not the guy you were talking too, i don't even have a PS4.
>and starting complaining
His complains are rightful, i would be pissed too.
>It doesn't
Exactly.

Pretty sure that's blatantly obvious with all the soiboy and tranny pandering they've done in recent years. Additionally, virtually every tranny uses RetardEra, which is the spinoff site of NeoFag after their admin was outed as a literal rapist. Before that Neofag was considered the homeboard for Snoyboys and frequently had """Sony industry insiders""" post there.

Well if you read this you can ckearly see whoever got banned wasnt for saying the word nigger but because he said the word tranny and discord too much.

I'm black so I'm allowed to say it, you fucking racist

>married
kek

show the sign in name so i can call you a faggot directly on PSN

Sony are ResetEra repellent.

>He uses the text chat
>Not insulting the enemy on vc

It's a fundemental right to remove any faggot from your land or property whenever you want if you don't like someone. Stop acting like a gigantic retard and maybe people wouldn't kick you out of their speshul clubs?

AKA get fucked

Mods can see IPs user. Yeah they pick one post to say "you were banned on this one" but they look at everything posted in the thread and it was completely obvious OP was spamming his dumb bitch shit and mass replying. Fuck that.

Are the defenders of this shit normies, discord or Twitter retards?

>what? why am I banned? stupid fucking gooks
>TOS? nah I follow the bill of rights

Multiple people got banned. It wasnt just one. I hope op got banned too because that was a flame war incited by Nintendo fans.

You got what you deserved. Enjoy, faggot.

Can't handle the banter

I meant to say I did, few months ago.

I can't tell if people are serious or not?

Attached: 1565661611861.png (500x505, 131K)

Cope.

That's a yes to at least one of those things

arrest yourself autist.

>doesn't agree with the terms
>accept the terms anyway

Keep saying it

arrest yourself autist ,and no,your autism is not an argument.

>mfw I called Sony to cancel my Playstation account

UH OH!

youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE

>seriously gaming on a fucking ps4
>seriously paying to use your own internet
>seriously supporting Sony, the cancer of the industry
you're a faggot.

>Thank you for making the community a better place

Attached: 1566409051956.jpg (1136x1996, 668K)

Who sends messages to people through PSN or XBox Live? If it's to a friend then you have other objectively quicker means of communications. Only reason would be ranting to some rando in which case why bother wasting your time?

They are based in commiefornia now.

>play on console
>get banned

lmao

Attached: 1567900648482.png (375x321, 203K)

>say something
>someone decides the phrase you said has a new meaning to it
>money stolen
I bet you'll defend them then, too.

OP reach out to them saying you would like to be refunded the equivalent of 7days of psn since they are denying you access to a service you paid for. Bring up legal action if you need to.

>post mortem lorem ipsum
more pathetic

Yes please do this we could all use a good laugh.

Freedom of speech. Americans should have protected speech on the internet, You cant sign away rights.
You cant silence people even if the words hurt your feelings

You cant sign away your rights you bloody idiot

Based retard who doesn't know how the first amendment works.

>Wow what do you mean I can't say something they explicitly tell me not to say under threat of them banning me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>WHAT THE FUCK MUH RIGHTS

This is untrue

I cannot silence you from saying what you want and you cannot silence me.

There is a reason they settle in these cases, because they lose if it goes to court. I hope he sues because he will win. Just like how americans are winning against twitter and facebook you cant censor people and then claim protection.

>playstation safety
safety from what? from words?

The projection is cute. Empty words from an idiot.

This
Sony should remove their ability to use half the product they paid for if they use certain words directed towards me

words can kill user.

just look what happened to all those people who wanted to testify against Clinton

You do. Your family does. Your country does. Your leaders do. And this happened when Sony was still in Japan

/pol/ confuse between hate speech and free speech

You cannot revoke a product after someone has purchased it because you dont like what they said.
This isnt a private property.

Rent free.

As fucked as Valve is
I’ve never been banned for using non threading language.

i knew you were still alive Skullface

Yea, one of those doesn’t exist.

Well I guess I'm avoiding Sony next gen then

The internet is not owned by America and you cannot force other countries to obey you. Also doing what you want would be a violation of the first amendment, ironically.

Yeah both exist, it apply all over the world

>Implying other platforms didn't have this

obsessed

Maybe don't say bad words then?

>Avoiding the company responsible for the GOAT console library

Attached: PS4Games.jpg (1304x2680, 3.37M)

this but unironically

N

You don't have the right to use Sony's online service without abiding by their rules.

what is this image supposed to convey?

If that's all the PS4 has to offer... I guess I'm not missing out. At all.

Why are you being racist, sexist, xenophobic, or hating people of their religious belief, culture identity, sexual orientation

Why aren't you?

Only on nu-Yea Forums do you see threads like these. Then again during 7th gen Sony and Microsoft weren't so uppity about mean words.

I'm not a piece of shit.

Quite a few multiplats on that list there.

It was really just microsoft. And thanks to that we have a generation of zoomers who think they can and should act like retards

No they won't, because they would lose sales.
The current ToS is a happy medium which works for 99% of people.

For the same reason the gaming journalism industry released all those hit pieces on my hobbies.

you're like one of those retards who posts someone's personal account hoping that your personal army of ebin 4chinz hackers will attack your target then you start seething when you get banned for violating this website's TOS

Why do you own these hobbies and why not just take up conservative hobbies like hunting, fishing, nascar

>hellblade

Lmao what a shit list

cuz

Because I have the freedom of chosing the hobbies I want.

and people have the freedom to criticize you and your hobby.

Wrong.

nice joke list user

Grow up

>what do you mean i agreed with the terms before playing, autist?

Yes and the trannies who were oppressed used that same freedom to opress me in my hobby but then cry when one of us kill a bunch of them.

people have the freedom to criticize other peoples’ criticism. or just call them faggots

t. boot licker
Remember when people could say whatever they wanted on xbox live, and if someone messaged you with some onions filled rage after you'd been dabbing on them you just laughed it off, called them a retard, and blocked them.
No one is at risk of losing their account, no worrying about people trying to get you punished for something you said, no need to get offended. Someone is annoying? block them and you don't have to listen to them. Such an amazing concept.

>Having a flag in a game they designed is oppressing you and they deserve to be killed over it
And you wonder why the world outside your hug box thinks you're a joke

Unironically glad.

>being killed in Halo is the same as being killed in real life

If everyone thinks I'm a joke then tell me, what else do I have but revenge?

>agree with sony to not be a fucking retard
>proceed to be a fucking retard
>get punished for it

WOOOOOWWWW STOP IMPEACHING MY RIGHTSSSS

Growing up? Not being a 14 year old edgelord anymore? It's not a hard concept

The reason basically violates the 1st amendment. If corporations can't abide by the constitution, they shouldn't be permitted to operate on US soil. Well, if we didn't live in clown world that is.

>All foreign game companies do this and close up shop in the US

You'll be here screeching about that too

When I was a little kid, unaware of the complexities of reaching adulthood, I thought like that. Now as I mature and find myself in this world that hates me, there's only but one path. Revenge.

>The reason basically violates the 1st amendment.
Sony are not the US government.

Nice RPing, user.

NOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE, Yea Forums!

I WAS SENT TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE FOR SAYING RACIAL SLURS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN IT GOES AGAINST MY AMENDMENT RIGHTS!

NOW I AM SUSPENDED AND I'M GONNA MISS MORE HIGH SCHOOL I'M ALREADY 19 AND HAVEN'T GRADUATED YET IT'S JUST GONNA TAKE LONGER NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: 1567915661648.jpg (480x479, 30K)

Thanks.

It wasnt

>The reason basically violates the 1st amendment
The absolute state of conservative """""""education""""""".

>corporations can't abide by the constitution
They are though faggot. Snoymods banning your dumb ass is literally exercising their 1A rights.

omg have THE JEWS gotten you 2??? i am in shock i know MY RIGHTS as a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN and the principle CANNOT make me do my HOMEWORK because of the bill of MY RIGHTS!!!!

>enter someone's home
>"please don't call my son a nigger"
>call their kid a nigger
>kicked out of house
how was I supposed to know

this. fuck this place

wow nice shilling for private property rights liberal

Wrong

Come on, user, tell us! What did you call the black kid?

Attached: 949A21B5-5473-4BA6-BD2E-86543806A940.jpg (491x358, 32K)

How can this go to court. What amount of money is getting banned worth? Especially something free to use like facebook?

Free market, right?

>what amount of money is freedom worth?
Every single penny

Why is it that when some dork gets banned for saying something online they come crying to us Yea Forums?
We dont care enough to kiss your boo-boos faggot.
Not all sites work like Yea Forums so keep chanspeak here and dont say nigger in places you shouldn't day nigger, simple.

Attached: 1567910157047.gif (320x300, 260K)

>I cannot silence you from saying what you want and you cannot silence me.
"Silence" is legal nonsense, doesn't mean anything. Say what you mean user, do mean that you can force me to provide you a platform on my own private property? Because the answer is no you can't. I can tell you to fuck off, if that "silences" you tough cookies your fault for being fucking lazy and not just going and making your own thing.

You have a right to speak. You have no right to an audience. But go ahead, sue Yea Forums for a ban and see how that works out.

all zero of them

>only 7 days

Should be a permaban

Based and Daisypilled.

>10 years from now, corporations will disable your console entirely and permanently if you type anything that could even be interpreted as toxic and you will still be here defending it
No, Yea Forums will go
>LOL CONSOLE PLEBS
and carry on like usual.

it's like gachafags whining about whatever, it's fucking gachashit you deserve what you have coming to you

>Should be a permaban
Actually taking this shitty thread completely serious for a second, I don't think permabans should ever be a thing, rather it should be like 5-10 years. People can change a lot over an entire decade, if they want to try again at that point let them and if they act up again give 'em another decade.

I found OP

youtube.com/watch?v=NKlrvCkbRIw

>paying to play online
Consoleniggers will defend this.

saying that sony's servers HAVE to relay information that you give to them is literally a violation of Sony's first amendment rights
what you want would ACTUALLY violate the first
go gamer moment yourself

this thread and everyone in it has a 65 IQ

[citation needed]

God I hate r*ddit so much

Two types of people.
The difference?
Free speech is not covered in online video games. They set the rules. You obey. Go find a game that doesn't punish you for saying the n-word.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-215255_Chrome.jpg (1439x1205, 475K)

YO DONNY I SCRATCHED MY ASS.

This
Anyone who says otherwise is retarded. You might as well call yourself a fucking sovereign citizen while you're at it. The First Amendment has zero cause towards use of a private companies platform, and that isn't liable to change anytime soon. Good luck fighting that ban in court.
> But, but, m'honor, I should be able to call someone nigger if I want using Sony's messaging and voice chat. They weren't white!

That is you. end of fucking story.

If you operate as a platform you are not private property nor can infringe on 1st Amendment rights. It doesn't matter what you claim to be, if you operate in a way that constitutes a platform you cannot infringe.
Sony, as a publisher operating within the US, can agree to not sell certain games.
Sony, as a platform operating within the US, cannot infringe on constitutional rights.

There is no such thing as "hate speech" in the US. There aren't even hate crimes. There's just crimes which require action.
You cannot make a baker bake a gay cake, but you can call him a bigot or homophobe all you want just as the baker can call you a faggot and degenerate all he wants.

they can't just take your money lmao, that's not how a contract works

>private company platform
oxymoron

>the n-word
faggot

Today I will remind them.

Attached: oh god yes thank you phil I am euphoric.jpg (750x737, 178K)

If this weren't clownworld Sony would just refund them the money and deny them service. But its clownworld where people can take your money and tell you to fuck off.

corporations have rights now? lol

if the 1st amendment is too good for you, take your business elsewhere

I wish they didn't ban you so you'd do something besides make the SAME EXACT THREAD EVERY DAY

>CTRL + F "Nigger"
>64 Results
I honestly can't understand why all these bootlicking retards always go for the "I JUST WANT TO SAY NIGGER" straw man whenever they're defending the companies that do this shit. I honestly want an an actual fucking answer as to why these people are so adamant about siding with the companies and letting them fuck you and your fellow people over? For a group who love to quote the "First they came for the Jews..." story a lot, they sure as fuck are blind to it happening in the real world, since they claim to be "freedom fighters" who want to "destroy capitalism" but also advocate for giant corporations to censor the speech of their political opponents, completely unaware of the precedent that they're setting. I would love to see an answer from these people that doesn't involve the "wanting to say nigger" straw man but I that would probably break their programming.

Attached: Luigi.jpg (544x266, 15K)

Attached: pol here.png (875x320, 94K)

Just be secure in the knowledge that when corporations own their balls, the corporatists brought it upon themselves.

I wonder if saying anything about white people would get you banned?

Doesn't seem to affect devs making PS4 games, or games themselves that are racist towards white people.

NIGGER

we don't want to play with you since you make everything less enjoyable, so we don't care what the means of preventing you from playing with us are

Remember when shit talking was part of the game?

>we don't want to play with you
Other way around retard.

When I used to play Pokemon Showdown to kill some time, someone called me 'nigga' and didn't get in shit for it despite me talking directly to an admin. Shit was cash.

You joined our hobby, we didn't join yours.

a real shame that the people who decide are on our side and not yours

Yes it is a real shame that cultural marxism is driving a wedge between white men and everybody else. 20 years from now when you're eating beans out of a rusty can you found in a river you'll be wondering how you got there

>oppression warriors actually like video games, they always have. It's OUR hobby, shitlord.
Fuck off.

Private companies can do whatever they want sweetie :) Now hand over your personal information, don't be alt right and no one gets hurt

Tsk. Oooooh, darling. :) Looks like you're white! Gonna have to put you on the watch list now, tah tah! :3

>HAHA ALL THESE FAGGOT PUSSIES GETTING BUTTHURT OVER ME SAYING BAD WORDS

>Proceeds to hide PSN name to avoid being bullied

Attached: you.png (768x1156, 697K)

You're just being disingenuous. You think that everyone would just be spamming racial slurs if banning wasn't the only option, but that's complete whore shit. Most modern multiplayer games have a mute function so you don't have to listen to people. Hell, fucking Overwatch has a feature that lets you avoid certain players altogether
Eat a bag of cocks. You thin skinned faggots invaded the general gaming community, and the internet as a whole, and the social media companies had to play by your rules to survive because you limp wristed losers make up the majority.

Attached: TUT.jpg (1280x720, 50K)