FF7R upcoming reveals?

So are there any other events SE would show trailers at? Or do we just have to wait until March to see this guy?

Attached: Nomura_Red_XIII_Portrait_Final_Fantasy_VII.jpg (572x685, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/c0ilgb/kitase_comments_and_confirms_again_that_the_first/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are saying VGA or Jump Festa but I've never heard of anyone showing trailers or big content at either of those events

>implying he'll be in part 1
You guys are kidding yourselves.

>Red is in Midgar
>Game is in Midgar
>wew

It's pretty obvious that the game won't get that far into Midgar.

It's confirmed the first part goes til the escape,

>impling
SE confirms a lot of bullshit.

They showed Hundred Gunner in the new trailer, and the prison scene

Midgar is only like the first 1/5th of the game. It should go until Junon

It really should but Square Enix has to cuck us somehow

It shouldn't be episodic at all you faggot.

I agree faggot but it is

They should at least make it up to the flashback part in Kalm. Or are they just afraid of introducing the world map in this game?

And you're going to buy it, you're supporting shit practices like a fucking faggot.

They might show Nanaki at TGS like how they did with Tifa and the trailer before E3.
Not holding out hope though because they probably want to have material for hyping people sometime in the next 6 months, and there really isn't anything else people are wanting to see except for Nanaki and crossdressing Cloud.

I'd say they show him sometime in December

Kinda fucked up that they left his dad petrified on that cliff when a soft would fix him right up.

God knows they're going to release a bundle or whatever once it's all done, just wait 'till then.

Even Red and his Grandpa who are by cannon smart as fuck never thought "Oh what if we used the item that was made for this exact reason?"

>death etc mattering in a series where you can go to the corner store and get a phoenix down

source

reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/c0ilgb/kitase_comments_and_confirms_again_that_the_first/

So what's the alternative, just boycotting everything and seething on Yea Forums? At least I actually play games

Is this not TGS?

The pacing is gonna be a mess.

Given how long the first part took to make, I don't expect this whole project to go beyond three parts (even acknowledging that later parts will obviously take a lot less time). 4+ parts that are all tens of hours long is simply too much for Square-Enix. Interest will wane over time, leading to lower sales, leading to lower budgets. It will dry up, even in the best case scenario where the first part is a masterpiece.

So you're going to have a first part that's way stretched out, and a second and third part that are extremely condensed.

TGS goes public the 14/15, Sony has a stage event for FF7R that's like 40 minutes.
Still want to hope Red is there, but I think they're gonna be assholes and hold out on us.

So what's the chances of another trailer by the end of TGS this weekend?

You know what he meant, faggot.

So its gonna end up like FF8?

40% or so.

Game should span the entire first disc. Maybe they're only showing Midgar for promotional material.

Make sense. Most of the people excited for the remake have actually played through that bit at least.

They could just not reveal him and save him as a surprise.

Edit: nevermind this is Square Enix, they even showed the plate fall, we'll see him sometime before March