BURN KNUCKLE

BURN KNUCKLE

Attached: iu.gif (273x195, 94K)

I just hope he has power dunk.

Attached: 1567979277821m.jpg (1024x818, 112K)

CRACK SHOOT

brb travelling in time to november so that i don't have to wait for terry to release

please let me come with! the wait is already fucking killing me

I did not care for Terry.

RYE

SING

TACKU

POWA

DONK

BURNING

I really feel like with Sakurai wanting to one-up himself with so many newer fighters, Terry might end up having three or four different final smashes (since Ryu/Ken both have two). Power Dunk, Star Dunk Volcano, and of course BUSTA WOLF would all be perfect final smashes so I hope to god it does actually happen

barnacle?

ARE U OKAY

I have a feeling he'll come with Fatal Fury rage/power meter and they'll make his iconic Buster Wolf a usable KO move, like Cloud's shit. Would be dope either way.

I'll be sad if he can't actually use buster wolf/power geyser without final smashes. Let his final smash be star dunk or something.

BAHNING

HISHOKEN

It's BAAHN NAKKUR

BUSTA WOLF

Way better idea. I like playing with FS meter but being able to Buster Wolf without it will be even better.

HO CHA

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 22K)

This
Been waiting since CVS2

Attached: 1514878430562.jpg (576x770, 364K)

Will Terry be dubbed in English in Smash? his voice sounded different in the gameplay showcase than in the reveal trailer

He sounded Japanese in the gameplay.

ARE YOU OKAY?

BUSTA WOLF!

Engrish is a huge part of his charm

Attached: 1567544284812.png (636x358, 308K)

He's been dubbed before though but hopefully they can tell sakurai he's required to speak like this because of character guidelines

100% he's fully voiced by a nip. no way sakurai would let such an important detail go over his head

AYUWOKI?

HEE HEE