Official Yea Forums switch games tier list

official Yea Forums switch games tier list

Attached: 1567443510491.png (2575x1472, 3.47M)

in what way is let's go eevee better than let's go pikachu? literally
>good starter that doesn't limit you from easily obtaining eeveelutions
>better exclusives
>same game otherwise

surprisingly though i agree with this list for hte most part. DKCTF is a bit overrated overall but i'd still have it in A. switch it with odyssey actually and the list would be perfect.

>posting the outdated version

Attached: 51a81c077bfeb17151071b13ef96b79f96c2cb5b4ad1dcf887bb180da0f8f129.png (2723x1472, 3.56M)

No games.

The only games I own are Xenoblade 2+Torna and FE Three Houses, everything else is shit and I couldn't give less of a fuck, shit console.
I'll probably buy Xenoblade 1 though.

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition belongs in god tier

>Mario Kart 8
>DKCRTF
>Pokken
>MH Generations
>BotW
>Hyrule Warriors
>Captain Toad
>NSMBU
>SF2
>FE Warriors
>TWEWY
>Code of Princess
>exclusive

>the god tier games on the switch are two wiiu ports and battle royale tetris

Attached: 1429041198256.jpg (900x675, 69K)

Yea Forums here
I didn't approve these, shove them up your ass

Is says platform/console exclusive. As in Nintendo platform. Retard.

Running out of space on that mid tier shelf I see.

Is Code of Princess that bad?

>This meme list again

3DS version was already poor man's Dragon's Crown and this one is just as bad

Does Dragon Marked for Death really deserve shit tier? Or TWEWY deserve low tier? What did they do to the Switch version to butcher it? The DS version was amazing.

What a horrible fucking list.

Why isn't SMM2 on God tier

Do not feed the troll.

You're moving the goalposts. Face it, the Switch is loaded to the brim with ports and remasters. Take those away and you see the Switch's library for what it really is: trash.

Just gotta extend it, bro

Attached: 1568236145075.png (3156x1472, 3.58M)

Attached: E852192A-B14F-4C14-9134-2A3F8B4DA532.jpg (828x1000, 257K)

is there any reason to get a switch if you don't like bing bing wahoo or zelda?

I was looking forward to Astral Chain, but quickly lost interest after seeing how basic it is

You like mecha game? Daemon X Machina is out this Friday.

unless it's a good one like Armored Core or Front Mission then no, not really

Well Let’s Go Eevee does have more outfits for some retarded unfair reason

It’s literally Armored Core.

put Xenoblade 2 on low tier, and it's good.

golf story fucking blows

It isn’t basic after the 2nd File. It’s combat is just a lot more about movement and controlling two characters than it is about combos and memorizing inputs. It’s genuinely the most engaging combat Platinum has ever made in my opinion anything more would have been over doing it.

>Astral Chain and FE3H in mid tier
the list just keeps getting more retarded

>G-G-GOALPOST M-M-MOVING
imagine unironically moving your goalpost to tell others they're moving goalposts while being illiterate

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 5.53.07 PM.png (2834x258, 224K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: ACADCDA.jpg (1000x1000, 382K)

Is Dragon Marked really that low? Shame, it looked like it had potential.

I don't know why it's that low, endgame is insanely grindy but other than that it's a fun game.

Attached: 1549146476428.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

>limit you from easily obtaining eeveelutions

You can easily get more Eevees in the Eevee version.

Hows the port on Hollow Knight by the way?

>most of the box arts just blend into wild splashes of bright colors
God, why are they so ugly?

getting mixed signals here

Yea Forums has shit taste and hates almost every game that exists so that really shouldnt surprise you

>Implying FE3H or Astral Chain is that Good
shill, these games are alright but have issues that prevent them from being considered top tier or must-buys

I have a Switch since day 1 and this list is a bait.

>Super Mario Odyssey in Top Tier
Jesus Christ, is Yea Forums full of children and video game journalists now? Anyone above the age of 11 could see it's the most boring and dumbed-down of the mainline franchise.

Explain yourself then.

I think I already did. Maybe read my post again.

You only said it was boring and dumbed down without specific reasons why you think so.

Perhaps I don't need to explain because if you actually played the fucking game, you'd understand.

doubt. nothing is like armored core.

big robot doing dashes is not armored core, it just looks like it to you

>the most boring and dumbed-down of the mainline franchise.
that's not super mario "straight obstacle course in the middle of nothing" galaxy 2

Tsukuda’s behind the game, user.
It’s LITERALLY Armored Core

Also, Kawamori

Is online any more active than before?

Can't meme and no games.

>Astral Chain
>Mid
It should be top tier and you fucking know it

They are must buys within their niche
FE3H is arguably the best written FE story of recent memory with pretty solid mechanics and with the Maddening difficulty, it's going to have a little bit more edge to its gameplay
Astral Chain should fucking be in God Tier for how solid its mechanics and its content is

It's good but it's not that good.

It's certainly better than Pokemon Let's Go, SMBUD, MUA3, Hyrule Warriors
I don't fucking know what criteria determines what goes where in this fucking list

It's not shit but it's not that great either since only the Witch is really developed or interesting. Witch has a very fleshed out move set, requiring you to do strings of inputs quickly in the heat of battle, which is challenging, but as a reward she can get to be incredibly powerful.
The other three characters on the other hand, your mileage may vary. Empress and Shinobi were both incredibly basic, with the latter being completely unga bunga tier with how easy it was to stay in the air and avoid all damage or keep the enemy in the air so they couldn't attack. Shinobi was still fun though since he was f a s t with plenty of movement abilities. Empress and Warrior's unique traversal skills of swinging from designated points and pushing roadblocks respectively were rather underused too.
Also, the maps are alright, but there's just a pool of them used for the missions. You'll be playing on the same ones from the start of the game to the end. I assume this was due to budget.

So what do you think nintendo is going to announce tomorrow?
The only thing we know is that it is wii fit 2.

It is just the ds rom but with worse controls and a 1 hour add on which was rushed.

I think Ultimate deserves to be in God Tier at this point, Sakurai is clearly dedicated to making it the fucking greatest Smash ever

Oh, forgot to mention the Warrior's playstyle. He's pretty much exactly what you'd expect from a slow tank. It's alright. People who like slow characters seemed to like him well enough.

>endgame
More like midgame. As soon as you get to like level 20~, you've already run through most of the maps and the variations on the quests and then the scaling is completely fucked. You go from easily doable at 20~ quests to 30-40 quests and you get slapped for a metric fuckton of health if you're underleveled.