Half the roster is automatically cut off for me because I dont play as females

>half the roster is automatically cut off for me because I dont play as females
>only two options left are between a gender neutral robot and a flamboyant irishman who I'm not convinced is 100% straight

Oh well, maybe I'll pick it up when the DLCs add a straight white male character

Attached: Borderlands-3-Characters.jpg (800x450, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2zmzq1hM40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but its first person. who the fuck cares if they're womyn.

>they made the siren ugly this time

Killed my hype honestly. You NEED good looking characters

ok nigger

>this time

The manjaw is a staple of borderlands Sirens. It's so consistent that it's probably part of the lore at this point.

Attached: sirenPortrait.png (900x1237, 208K)

>can only play as a character they can self-insert into
lol

>don't play as females
suppressed gayness?

Attached: 1540821487649.jpg (323x323, 31K)

Every Borderlands character is a polyamorous bisexual, so good luck

Then he'd play as the gay Irish man wouldn't he retard

Name one gay Irish person.

>not self inserting and fucking female characters
Faggot calling people faggots

i wanna play moze solely based on the fact that she has the ability to shoot while sprinting

Ethnic woman who looks like a dude
Gay Irish cuck man
Communist Tomboy
Gender non-binary Robot, call xim xer or we'll ban you, you fucking bigot!

Its like they don't want normies to play this game.

>self-inserting
the true gay

Attached: latest[1].jpg (716x768, 79K)

>robot
>gender neutral

No shit. I know they think they were being progressive with this or whatever, but what a stupid fucking worthless gesture. Its fitting considering it's just as empty as their souless game.

Wait he's gay?

>Oh well, maybe I'll pick it up
Why would you ever pick up a shitty game like Borderlands?

Grindy shit gameplay plus sub-Rick and Morty levels of autistic humor make it probably the worst series ever from a terrible developer that literally steals and lies to make money.

Queers. Because I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert.

Attached: 016[1].jpg (640x359, 16K)

Somebody post it. You know what I'm talking about.

yeah, retarded people have many doors in live closed, even in gaming.
not your blog.

no he wouldnt, because he suppresses his gayness, you incredibly stupid idiot.
do you even know the meaning of basic fucking words?

T. Tranny

>in live
Ironic. Also seethe and diliate

cringe and trannypilled

Fragile masculinity?

Attached: 1534542425643.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

>considering buying faggotlands in the first place
kill yourself my man

>cant decide between siren and le ebin stealth guy
shit help a brother out here

Which one is stealth guy?

>half of the cast is reflective of half of every human population
Is Metal Slug SJW also?

This.

How am I supposed to play a game, watch a movie, or listen to music if the main character isn't me?

who explosives moze here

youtube.com/watch?v=-2zmzq1hM40

Attached: HE.png (884x708, 288K)

Despite what polygon may have told you; 50% of gamers arent female. Only about 10-15%. So what's the point of having half the cast be female? 1 female per 4 vault hunters was the perfect amount.

>Big-titted jacked tomboy chocolate queen means ugly
You need to go back

you see your character in the menus which take up a decent chunk of gameplay

lel

wow

I cant decide if I wanna play Zane or Moze.

I'm sucker for mechs so I'll probably go with her.

>big tits
>big muscles
>dark skin
>thinking it's ugly

Attached: man with no taste.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>retarded people have many doors in live closed
you ok

Attached: 1514895025406.jpg (600x656, 67K)

Are you retarded or incapable of reading? Don't you agree that half of the human population is female? I know you haven't even touched one, but they exist, you know

wont it get annoying having to constantly summon + enter/exit a mech all the time? the idea is cool but in practice it sounds like a pain in the ass

WHO DO I PICK ZANE OR FLAK?

The mech is just Salvador's gunzerk but with one second more delay, preset weapons, and less screaming.

Honestly I'd have to see their talent trees and playstyles to see which one I will play as, though I prefer the rogue kind of character. Shame we don't have a weeb insert like Zero with his katana and ninja skills. I guess I'll play as the Zane or whatever his name is, he looks kind of cool. The robot is suppose to be the assassin character, right? I know one of them is like a beastmaster class that can use monsters and shit in combat, and I think Zane can create holograms of himself or something?

drink bleach, shit smear

>2019
>forcing players to use a premade character

oh thats alright then

why the fuck are you even buying this shit game in the first place?

Who said anything about buying it?

Attached: csreview.jpg (982x453, 128K)

how insecure do you have to be to make a rule like not being to play a woman in a video game

>I'm insecure
wow great thread user.

>I don't play as females
This may be a surprise but most people can actually separate themselves from the character they play. I know your scared of having of your gay thoughts coming out when you play as someone there than a "straight white male" most people don't have that problem though

Tim already bought everyone a copy why would I do that?

>abloo bloo bloo i can't play as a character who doesn't match my exact demographic status
you're a nigger, just like the niggers who are pushing for this kind of shit in the first place

>I prefer the rogue kind of character
FL4K can turn invisible and get three shots that are auto crits. Later in his trees he can get rid of the three shot limitation.

Zane has his digistruct double that shoots enemies and he can switch places with, letting him solo kite and attack enemies in the back when they focus on you or the copy.

Those are basically you choices for a rogue style character, invisible or slippery.