youtube.com/watch?v=oHUgVh1Dw2w

Attached: omori.png (400x400, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

no one gives a shit shill-kun
fuck off

Was waiting quite a while for this vaporware, still can't believe it's coming out this year.

This thread will separate the zoom from boom, based and cringed, RPG Maker MV from the Game Maker Studio 2.

Woa, this game looks super neat, I haven't heard of this before.

Fucking hell, that kickstarter

>2014
>It got 4x the funding Undertale did
>Isn't even out yet

Attached: 345.jpg (600x782, 35K)

I still love the music in the original trailer.

I really hope it bombs just so the indie scenario can start to think in more original concepts.

>Los Angeles, CA
Inb4 devs start complaining that they "ran out of money years ago" and post a chart showing they gave themselves ONLY $5000 a month as salary

Did they ever tell us what is it about? I feel like this is probably the biggest indie vaporware yet along with Barkley 2

>A surreal, exploration, horror RPG. Travel between new (old) worlds and uncover new (old) mysteries with your new (old) friends!

So basically, think about it as most of the RPG maker games that you find out there.

They might be fucked over by the fact they missed the curve in release and the game is out of style now.

It looks earthbound inspired, but there's way too much empty space going on. Glad I didn't fund this scam game.

Lets get the elephant out of the room. Is it gonna have SJW stuff?
I heard they have ran into problems with SJWs for loli/shota stuff and I dunno wherever they stood their ground or caved in and assimilated.

I wish you were right about this user. Barkley, OFF and LISA are one of the few western JRPG titles that I have seen that actually try to be its own thing without following popular trends. What will happen is that people will still fail for omori's bait, it has cutesy world and anime to cartoony characters, it's colorful but it's also dark so you can be shocked and believe it has depth. These things are still popular and people fail for them everytime.

christ ive never stopped thinking about this game. I know it won't live up to the hype ass trailer but at least I'll be able to play it

Didn't this have that admittedly embarrassing weeb trailer where a bunch of obviously JSL's (japanese second langauge) tried to sing in japanese but it just sounded awful?

Original song is called 'My Time' by a dude named Bo En who does bubblegum pop styled with a few Japanese elements.
Omocat just ripped the song and slowed it down like the hack she is lol.

>omocat revealed as a spoiled rich kid who never needed the kickstarter for her vanity project
>spends the production budget on her nosejob and then fucks off for years

how people still support this shit is completely beyond me

Ahahaha fuck I had forgot about this game, I still have the song tho it's pretty dope

People enjoy being made fun for being stupid

wow, thats pretty bad

Omocat's fanbase was always good part of tumblr/sjw people. It's exactly the kind of people that enjoy this kind of game.

Well, Im not a SJW and I enjoy these kind of games. Thats why I was asking but I found out no one even knows anything about the game.

No one cares about your shitty game about bivouac depressed tranny
Fuck off

Search more about omocat and you will see that they were, really extremely popular with tumblr audience, just like I am saying. Even if this game got no ""sjw"" aspect, it's guaranteed to have a heavily sjw fanbase.

If you mean by sjw, themes like mental illness (which I dont get why is considered sjw) then yeah, it's sjw.

>Thats why I was asking but I found out no one even knows anything about the game.
More like the project barely tell anything meaningful about it, maybe because they know it's not anything unique so they keep it vague as possible.

Talking about video games on the video game board isn't viral marketing, reddit.

Attached: viraling ban.jpg (757x525, 56K)

I dont care about the fanbase

the fuck are you talking about retard?

The main character is literally a depressed boy, just in case if this detail wasn't obvious enough already. His mental illness takes a role in the story of the game.

Calling it now. He’s look up in his room all sad and depressed and whenever he goes to sleep he dreams of his happy friends going on adventures in lol so quirky environments and then he’ll either realise he’s a tranny or die of unspecified disease

Where did you get the idea that depression is SJW retard?

I don't blame if it's kind of predictable for how unoriginal it is.

That's what everyone calls Celeste for making a story where mental illness plays a role. Blame Yea Forums, not me.

Sure. Shilling a godawful tumblr game isn't video game discussion, though. If you are genuinely interested in this shit, you should immediately kill yourself anyway.

Feel free to report it

Oh, so you are being a retard in denial about Celeste, simply epic

It's literally just another Yume Nikki wannabe, trying extremely hard at that, why even care.

At least it has gameplay... or so I’m told, haven’t single a second of footage of it

man im still hyped up after all these years.

Is this the gay shota game?

possibly

holy shit this thread is a trainwreck. it almost reads like an angry boomer facebook feed

I agree. OP here, this is now a Pizza Tower thread. Discuss the future GOTY for 2020.

Attached: ECSZdjZXYAEKciX.png (350x350, 9K)

A more interesting game at least. How is the progress so far, havent checked it in months.

No homo tho

the lolcow farm thread revealed everything
it's going to be a ball of trying too hard nothing because the creator was jealous of undertale but knows she can't make something as good as undertale and because her backstabbing friends sabatoged it from the inside

Omori entered in development before Undertale. most indie devs don't care about UT, most of UT has are fangames and hacks from fans. Nearlly all indie devs use mother series for being the superior game or yume nikki.

>Omori entered in development before Undertale
I know, and it's obviously initially earthbound inspired, but while their devteam were busy with their thumbs up their ass undertale came out and omori was jealous of its success.

>omori was jealous of its success.
Could you at least prove it? Omocat seemed to care most about her clothing line than her own game

how is it that every single niche or niche-ish game i get into suddenly has some big news right after i discover it? a month after i found yume nikki the countdown comes along and reveals a sequel, i played undertale in october and days later deltarune demo is revealed and released. I hear about moon remix rpg and start looking into ways to play it in english and weeks later theres an english port announced for switch. i discover omori earlier this year and now theres an actual release window.
seriously what the hell

Just post pics of Omocat.
Whether she's cute or not is the only factor that will determine my purchase.

From what I know they hide their face. I never have seen it at least.

been following this for a few years, glad it's finally happening

>Omori coming out
>Cube World coming out

Could this be it? Will Barkly 2 and Un-Mother 4 come out as well?

lolcow dot farm/ot/res/15930.html#180168
Its he said she said stuff, but I believe it.

Cool it still exists. I remember really loving the first trailer. But it kind of faded out of thought and mind over the last few years. Only thought about it again recently.

I don't really buy that honestly. She's still rich and still has a big influence, enough to get a game that got more money from UT in its kickstarter and a team with more experienced people despite the game looking like dogshit. Now if that user showed a print or something then that would be a different story.

She's a hack and you should be ashamed for supporting her.

shes meh, not ugly but not pretty either

Im probably gonna pirate it desu, its not like she needs my money

>sole game dev when announced
>underage flip girl
>5 years after
>flip girl already finished college
Game is still not finished and I know will be delayed.

I like these kinds of experimental games but maybe shill the game when it's about to get released?