Risk of Rain 2

I know it's technically still in early release, or whatever, but I've been enjoying the fuck outta this sequel.

>Artificer is fun as fuck high damage mage
>MULTI seems like shit until you're running down waves of enemies with a bandolier and 300% speed
>Huntress is easy mode scrublord fat thigh fun
>Engineer puss puss who hides inside his bubble, landmines, and ridiculously good turrets
>I have unlocked Mercenary or the Fuel Array guy yet
>Commando is Commando

How you nigs enjoying it?

Attached: risk2.0.jpg (1200x800, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Desktop_Version_history
dropbox.com/s/8y8bdpkmjp82bgt/FriendsLikeThese.dll?dl=0
mega.nz/#F!KegnBIrR!L8I5RXNqfbmwgtxIjOm6Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yo it's fun but where's my update at
also you haven't unlocked the two best characters op

Fucking excellent but the first update was pretty big nothing.

I am hoping the next character they add wont be streamercore shit.

Attached: good-good2.png (415x392, 364K)

Also curious as to what's in the time locked container in the lost camp level. Seems like you'd have to rush straight through teleporters to get there before the 10min lockout.

dead game
no content
no updates
tiny updates not worth the wait

Next update supposedly "soon" and is another area + character and some items as usual.

That just not true

why would you go on the internet and lie?

Attached: 017 - FnHgXYF.jpg (281x350, 25K)

which part is not true?

The merc sounds like the grappler from the first so I assume he's fun, but the other guy reads like a shitty version of Acrid.

>I am hoping the next character they add wont be streamercore shit.
What in the fuck does that even mean?

Attached: 1508143882640.jpg (654x497, 107K)

>push out console release before you're even close to done with early access
If the game wasn't dead before, it is now.

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

Yeah, just like how the same thing killed Terraria. Oh wait.

Clueless retard

Is the content moving towards RoR1, or a new game ?

>go to activate chance same time as Huntress
>she gets the activation
>try to dodge the item
>get pushed into it by wisp
>all I can do is look at the ground while she shakes her head

The worst.

>comparing a game with barely any content to a game with a massive amount of content

>>Huntress is easy mode scrublord fat thigh fun
Don't disrespect my wife like this ever again.
You are 100% correct tho

Attached: 1520023309649.png (500x500, 23K)

>moving goalposts
>pretending to be retarded

Attached: 8ccbf23b5c98afe1a217408dc75f1f9be4769a5ddff2453b122dc20be16ddd20.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

well you'd be wrong fucko, plant has an insane damage output and a great build around risk/reward

>bandit in the game never ever

Attached: 1568136005419.png (1121x620, 757K)

How is it moving goalposts?
You've seen all of RoR2 in a few hours, a few more hours of it and the burnout sets in.
Meanwhile you can go on forever in Terraria and still see new things.

Anyone played the switch version yet? How’s it run?

>blanket statement that can be made about 90% of games ever made

I guess CoD zombies is pointless to play after you've seen all the guns and done the easter eggs. Fun is just a buzzword after all.

>playing the switch version
I honestly think that thing would start going up in flames once you start looping.

I loved the first game and was excited for the sequel and was about to buy it. Until I noticed that Gearbox is involved and I can't support them and I struggle to understand why hoppo went with them. Sad really.

Gearbox is just helping with publishing. It's not like we're gonna get a morbidly obese incest character with a tiny head... hopefully not.

Good on you for catching that. Regrettably I only noticed that after buying the game and playing for too long to refund. I still can't believe I gave Randy money.

Since Artificer doesn't benefit as much from attack speed/crit then what items would be better to focus on? Solider Syringe is such a base upgrade for Commando and Huntress but sucks for other characters.

I dont want to give them money mainly mate.

Guillotines.
The answer to which damage item to get will always be guillotines.

Attached: 1545369037542m.jpg (1024x679, 80K)

Brainstalks are S tier on her, especially in tandem with a few guillotines, because you'll be getting a near constant flow of your M1 in the later levels
backup mags are also good

Attached: 1568022693425.jpg (800x600, 71K)

>The merc sounds like the grappler from the first
???????

There's videos out there and it ain't looking pretty.

Terraria took years to get to this point because of the console release

The game is so boring when doing solo. Not recommending it to people who don't have any friends.

>implying

Hopoo and co aren't working on the console release. Gearbox hired a seperate team to handle the port for them. Hopoo doesn't lift a finger for console content, and the consoles get updates later than PC because the port team takes over porting AFTER the content is done for PC

>Never played RoR
>Mate and I are looking for new CoOp game to fart around in on weeknights
>Would just play stuff like BF4, Destiny , Diablo 3 and Helldivers

been highly considering trying out RoR2 (on PS4) to scratch the MP CoOp itch

Is this game decent on console?

What do you want from Loader when he releases?
>ability to use his grappling hook like spider-man
>basic attack combo has a stun
>Ability that lets you pick up and throw an enemy and turn it into a projectile dealing damage to the enemy if it hits another enemy, the ground, or a wall

Attached: ror loader.png (1318x1000, 51K)

I can't imagine playing it on gamepad unless you're planning on playing Huntress. You'll have to do lots of precise shots and quick turn arounds.

Are you retarded? Do you know how fucking barebones Terraria was originally?

Merc and Rex are great Rex is glitched on the switch and his alt fire (the mortar) randomly targets onto random spots, sucks because its his main damage tool

It's a good game to scratch that MP CoOp itch but get it on PC if you can.

>patch is already 8 days into QA
>BL3 release just around the corner

Solo is way better then randumbs
Tired of shitters camping me to take my item after I open a box.
Only with friends is co-op more fun

no friends on PC only PS4
and id mainly only play this for the MP

september 30th

>Boringlands 3

Merc works better on controller in my opinion. Too much quick rotation to make mouse feel good.

For PC
Consoles are looking like nov or dec for patch

You know Borderlands 3 comes on on Friday, right?
>inb4 any one of the gorillion gearbox/randy/anthonyburch memes
Friend and I have found the series to be pretty goddamn fun, and not in the same sense like a game that's so bad it's fun(ny) with friends.
It's not perfect by any means, and BL3 unfortunately seems to only include a handful of superficial additions rather than a genre overhaul, but oh well.
Just throwin' that out there, listen to music and use group chat because the ingame audio is predominantly worthless. You might miss one of three decent jokes, but otherwise it's pretty pointless. There's pretty much no attention paid to sound design (e.g. Soundtrack, Boss Effects, etc...) it's just a mish-mash of generic SFX.

Merc, Huntress, Engineer. All feel better on controller in my opinion.
Dashing through enemies like a god damn ninja as merc Feels great

wtf is streamercore?

How do you turn around in a split second to make the dash combos on gamepad?

i posted
>Boringlands
IMO that entire series is a snoozefest and id rather play Destiny 2
thanks for the input tho

>PS4 controller is capable of gyro
Devs need to make gryo a staple. I hate dual analog.

Turn up sensitivity
you have 3 seconds to turn and activate the attack and continue the chain, and the hit box is pretty large.
Its honestly pretty ez

23rd is the deadline, it's still "summer" update

I noticed this I thought I was just aiming improperly.

Hopefully they fix it soon

Do we know for fact loader is coming back?

Yeah, gyros needs to be industry standard for console shooters.

You have 3 seconds, doesn't mean you should take 3 seconds. You want to find a target and execute the dash in the least amount of time possible, else you're just asking to get BELLED while you're hanging in the air.

I'm on ps4 as well. Game runs fine since the last updates. By nature any shooter is easier on PC, but there's plenty of people playing on console.

We know for months.

>LOADSAMECHS

thank you for your input i think i'm gunna pull the trigger then PS4 port

Turning your sensitivity to 7 and you can get it before the timer leaves 2. Youre correct that you dont need to take all three but you have time to make sure your dash lands and you can clear all the wisps (minus greater wisps) bothering you.

AoE Spiderslamming version of merc

Pretty sure there's enough time to turn and dash again before the invincibility fades on default settings

oh nice.

Didnt know. I hope Miner comes back love that dude

Don't let them set you up for false hope, there has been no confirmation whatsoever.
Han-D on the other hanD is basically confirmed however.

Miner was essentially remade into Merc.

I like everything except the fucking swamp level because it takes forever to find the teleporter

When's Enforcer?

With the ability to stack classes it's weird to not see a group of Huntresses or Artificers absolutely stomping everything. 4 HanD's would be nuts if they keep the bot skill.

That's not the fucking Lookout or whatever that ring tiered level is. FUCK THAT PLACE AND THE MINIGUNNERS

The new 3rd stage is much more annoying. The teleporter can be in some random corner under a ramp.

Oh shit I completely forgot about the ring level but honestly I can deal with that if I never had to deal with swamps ever again

Go to a high point and look for the particles. If you don't see them it's probably in the gay cave

I appreciate the tip, user

Host when?

Attached: 1556937281688.png (840x892, 94K)

risky 1 or 2?
i can host 2 but i dont have the fancy artifact mods.

Best mods?

I'm really fucking annoyed by Hopoo's behavior. Why hype people again with "soon" shit if there's no release date? I bet we'll have to wait two more weeks again until stupid gearbox will finish fucking quality assurance.

Attached: EEHXcETVAAI2GCn.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

If you're not going in expecting it to be the end of the declared month, you've fucked up.

the lewdmods

teehee its done when its done
soon :)

They were being really cheeky last time.
>"coming soon ;)"
>"it's right around the corner bro"
>"FYI...we'll be on stream tomorrow at E3...you won't want to miss it..."
>"SOON™ :))"
>E3 coverage comes along and they awkwardly fumble when the presenters ask what the release date is

They haven't gone that far this time, yet. I'm guessing that they made that tweet announcing its imminent release just after they sent it off to QA, so who knows how long before it actually releases.

Hopoo doesn't have quite that much time this time.

Attached: SJIA6QT.png (348x161, 9K)

It's in QA since Sept 3rd.

Attached: ror2.png (1095x314, 21K)

Doesn't mean shit, look up for how long last patch was in QA hell.

The date was adjusted to just "September", you could consider that a delay.
Feel free to get your hopes up though.

Devs literally confirmed it's still a summer update.

>all these people thinking rex is shit
i've said it before and i'll say it again, he's easily the highest damage survivor even moreso than arti and if you use his R properly he's near impossible to kill too
if you're bad at rex you're just shit at the game

Does anyone know how stable the multiplayer is on PS4? I loved playing RoR1 on Vita with my buddy but it was super unstable. We’d load into different levels like an hour into a run and there didn’t seem to be anything we could do to get them to sync up again.

When was it adjusted? Last I heard was the "Summer" delay.

He has no one shot protection which makes him a sitting duck in the lategame.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to HAN-D (yes, THE HAN-D from Risk of Rain) getting confirmed in Risk of Rain 2! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Skills 2.0 Update when HAN-D rolls into the spotlight!

>H-HOPOO SAID HE WAS A BAD PICK FOR A MELEE CHARACTER, AND IS BORING!
“No!”

Hate to disappoint you Banditfags, but while your pathetic Jewish cowboy was deconfirmed and scrapped, HAN-D continued to be worked on between launch and the Scorched Acres update! And while you continue to praise the return of items from the first game, need I remind you that the items shown are clearly meant to represent HAN-D? Shattering Justice’s reveal not only proved that content from the first game will be returning, but also confirmed that yours truly will be in Risk of Rain 2! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: han-d.jpg (1600x1599, 327K)

Based

Attached: CHA-D.png (768x1024, 22K)

Attached: 1520566360112.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

He's in.

Attached: 1561977602572.gif (496x534, 1.19M)

>and ridiculously good turrets
one late game magma or overloaded worm will rinse your turrets in one phase-through

Gonna be hilarious to see all the Yea Forums, even public lobbies, filled to the brim with this guy since people are dying for more melee classes.

Attached: HAN-D.png (1500x967, 3.42M)

that's why you don't put your turrets near each other
honestly, engi is one of the best picks for dealing with worms because his shield can block the orbs they send out and the aimbot turrets mean consistent damage on it

terraria.gamepedia.com/Desktop_Version_history

I'm rock hard for skills 2.0 if its being able to choose a loadout of skills for each character oh my fuck when is the fucking update you shit bird

Odd looking Han-D

Attached: EEHXcETVAAI2GCn.jpg:medium.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Every time i play engi i hope to get the item trader with a shroom in it. Buy all the shooms i can and dont die with +1000health 3 times a sec for me and my turrets

It is, but the hat's definitely visible between the "shoulders".

Of course it's HAN-D
You can make out his hat, his rectangular head, his big hands, and his wheeled foot. His hammer is just out of frame

Attached: 1568003115606.jpg (665x650, 205K)

ACRID
FUCKING
WHEN
also god i hate the item balance compared to RoR1

Attached: 1557040089546.png (1004x696, 80K)

so is it han-d or loader?

Attached: drr drr drr.jpg (355x473, 30K)

Everyone's already pointed out the obvious flower and crown on Commando, but could this orange thing next to his head and the brown things on his shoulders be new items too?

Attached: items.png (168x213, 75K)

Anyone up for RoR1 Monsoon only, no artifacts?

Attached: 1558209749998.gif (500x459, 605K)

Loader. Look at its feet, look at its "fists". Why would HAN-D even be casually sitting on a box like that?

This.

HES IN

Attached: gCALtWG.jpg (1185x665, 139K)

>overloading clay templars

Attached: 1516417677021.png (800x800, 244K)

BASED

SEX-E

>Horde of Many; Malachite Clay Templars

Attached: 1568219862452.jpg (600x649, 43K)

>nobody took into account that items can change his silhouette
this changes everything

>it was acrid all along
hopoo you son of a bitch

It's fine m8

Is that from a Robbaz video?

At least those don't appear on the first loop. The overloading niggers do and also get to regenerate whenever you dare to hide from the instant death ray that also turns the ground into sticky bombs.

How did you guys unlock merc?
I got to the final level and died on the boss so I know I can get him eventually, but fuck it's almost not worth committing to a run without a single feather.

HE'S IN

Attached: HOLY SHIT GUYS.png (1200x675, 998K)

by not being shit at the game
just keep playing and you'll eventually be good enough to make it to the obliterate stage almost every time

WE MADE IT ACRID BROS

Attached: 1505859162823.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

I can't believe Hopoo actually added Acrid.

MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED

>No replies
Risky 1 truly is dead.

Attached: Risky.gif (331x331, 75K)

Attached: ror2 characters.png (2608x3440, 2.68M)

Taking this moment to thank mod-user for fulfilling my request since the last thread i seen, over a month ago. There hasn't been a RoR thread since, so I'm doing it now.

No hostchad :(

Why did they decide to work with Gearbox of all people

Probably the first and only people to approach them.
I used to know one of the "Devs" that helped with RoR1 and designed a few items, they're an extremely small "company" and probably got funding or some shit.

RoR1 before all of this was an incredibly niche title. Looking at 2, it's been a huge investment for hopoo and his partner. Without sounding glib, they probably didn't want to starve while making the game, and so accepted Gearbox's offer pretty fast for fear they wouldn't get another. Say what you want about Gearbox, they're still a force in the industry. They're not Valve, they're not From Software, but getting published by Gearbox would probably be enough for many indie devs.

>they probably didn't want to starve while making the game
They made a fuckload of money from RoR1, it sold over 3M copies. thats a shitload for around a 4man team

gearbox QA is litteraly such shit that it took them 2 weeks just to play the games new update for more then 1 fucking hour to find a bug a last minute

expect the same shit this time with the contact light update

>For our PC Risk of Rain 2 community, don’t worry! PlayEveryWare and Gearbox have done a fantastic job sandboxing the development of the consoles, meaning that internally we’ve spent all of our time working on our next Content Update, slated to come out in September.

They say "will you grapple the hype". Is HAN-D known for grappling? Hoping it's Loader. His concept was always way cooler to me than HAN-D.

the unfinished han-d in the files has a grapple

> LOADED with content
> GRAPPLE the hype
its loader

they also said the update was "loaded with content"

That was over the years until 2018. In that time you gotta pay rent, they created Deadbolt which cost money to produce, they were creating RoR2 which costs money, etc.
The merc dash bug getting by a PAID TEAM is unforgivable.

Unfinished HAN-D has a grapple hook.

>merc dash bug
>artificer ice wall bug
gearbox qa is really good at their job guys, it's worth the wait for updates I swear

Wait, what was the Merc dash bug?

host when

Attached: 1488254218782.png (504x334, 18K)

if you dashed into the ground you took a shitload of damage

in the update they made it so merc's dash will go down by 1 stage when its cooldown expires rather than reset to the beginning
the issue was that it would instead just give you the cooldown twice

Duplicated cooldown on dash.

>The merc dash bug getting by a PAID TEAM is unforgivable.
user, big bugs get by all the time by even bigger teams

the thing is, that was the only really big change made to merc and it literally didn't function
if the QA had even attempted to test it the bug would've been caught

What's the structure like? Roguelite with horizontal unlocks as you play and achieve things, like the first? Or are there permanent strict upgrades, consistent progression, or other changes?

>it's bad because it's not a live service

>no content as of now
>four updates per year

It's like the first but in the new update they'll be implementing the "Skills 2.0" system which apparently is like a skills loadout thing where you can unlock new abilities for your character. There's also a secondary currency called Lunar Coins that remains consistent between runs and can be spent to get unique items

just edit your save bro
lunar coins are fucking retarded and i have no clue what hopoop was thinking

Unique items just being added to the item pool I'm guessing, like a lot of other roguelites? Seems good, though I'll probably wait until EA is done.

>"Skills 2.0" system which apparently is like a skills loadout thing where you can unlock new abilities for your character
There is no basis for this, it's just some user's wishful thinking. Nothing concerning skills 2.0 was revealed so far.

Attached: baf8ecb455f74bd67c69355aca7c69d5fc1fd17c.png (1600x400, 511K)

I'm thinking they'll be used to unlock more shit in the future, didn't hopoo allude to recolors or something at some point?

That's new skill icons, in no way does that imply skill loadouts.

Even if we don't know what the last 3 are, the first one is obviously a replacement for engineer's mines. I really don't see what else it could be besides new unlockable skills.

>walking mines
>not roomba bombs
Still pretty cool and might actually make the skill useful.

Mines were changed so they can crawl towards the target? Doesn't mean they have to be an optional skill, they probably just replace the normal one.

It sort of has to be. If you look only at the spider mines, then you could form the idea that the longer you play, your mines will become spider mines. But that doesn't factor in for the grenade, which has Commando's color. What could possibly become the grenade in Commando's loadout? Nothing, ergo it's a loadout system.

right now
Lobby ID: 109775241062794534

If it's just an update to existing skills that's hardly the "exciting new system" hopoo keeps talking about. He's mentioned that they've been wanting to do this since the first game so I'm thinking it's something much more ambitious than "more interesting skills"

I didn't mean the skill evolves with level ups, I meant it gets replaced entirely.
Commando's piercing shit is not only weak, but it also looks and sounds super weak. It's not impossible that they just straight up gave him a grneade instead.

It could replace the piercing shot, small area aoe instead of a line, which I'd honestly prefer

They are a fine system but need more consistent ways to get them. Combat Shrines, fully clearing a Blood Shrine, Mountain Shrines should all reward lunar coins.

They're not going to get rid of Commando's phase round.
But that's not up to you. What if someone likes x ability and don't want it gone? The only way that works is with a loadout system.

i can't wait for skills 2.0 to be something completely retarded like mishmashing skills between all characters and letting them pick from a big pool and you're all wrong

Probably achievements per character that unlock skins, next to redoing all the characters and improving or replacing shit. Commando M2 for the Grenade for example.
>what if someone likes X ability
Mods to add it back in obviously. The BanditPlus mod gives him Han-D's M2 for his R. You could just download CommandoClassic

>Mods to add it back in obviously
m8 I agree but you're retarded if you think hopoo is stupid enough to have this line of logic:
>The longer you play Commando, his phaser round becomes a grenade! Genius!
It'll give you the option to choose.

Probably the dumbest hypothesis on skills 2.0 so far.

I want the loadout system too, I was just saying replacing phase round with a grenade would make some sense, if he were to just change abilities like that

im mostly just hoping its not moba talent trees or some shit like that

Hopoo isn't going to finish Bandit, despite being 80% done, because its a boring archetype. Not finishing Bandit because its boring is the same as replacing Commando's M2 because its boring.

>being able to basically make your own character
>not fun
I'd prefer loadouts but that sounds kinda fucking cool

>What if someone likes x ability
What if someone likes Bandit?

More like 99%.
>is the same as replacing Commando's M2 because its boring.
I absolutely promise you you're a fucking retard if you think the phaser round is going anywhere in any permanent fashion.

It's too easy a way to break the game.
>Artificer ice
>Rex flower power
>MUL-T stun
>Commando double tap

The grenade could be a sidegrade, or even an upgrade, of MUL-T's canister bomb.

I wonder if the purple one has anything to do with the roadmap icon, with the feathers and whatnot. Scorched Acres roadmap icon was a burnt tree. The fall update probably adds a water level.

nice fucking catch, it's definitely the same feather

Attached: 8d2ba44cb61c9a78c4d08d17dd56f14113700404.jpg (3840x2160, 2.7M)

>Get Loader, but at the cost of Bandit
>Chef never ever

I'm glad to have my second favorite boy back, but it's hard to be happy

Attached: marcille cry.png (304x495, 43K)

Oh fug :DDDD

what does it meannnnnn

>risk of rain 2
>update
>still doesnt rain

Attached: 400.jpg (440x400, 71K)

The title screen used to rain. Distant Roost has a few rain drops.

>pickup and throw an enemy
holy shit I didn't know I wanted this

>scorched acres is a burnt tree
>skills 2.0 is a feather
>fall is a clam shell
>winter is the glass artifact
>spring is the shattered moon
i think the most interesting are the clam shell, feather, and shattered moon
the feather obviously has something to do with skills 2.0 - maybe it's a currency used to purchase new skills?
the clam shell might be for the map in that update like people speculate
the shattered moon obviously has something to do with the final boss and stage, considering the game's frequent references to the moon and the moon being broken up like that in a bunch of art for the game, like in the logo here

Attached: Risk+of+Rain+2+Thumbnail.png (1280x720, 545K)

shut the fuck up he's not that bad

Some people were posting about this boss shadow from that console trailer. It reminds me a lot of that early sprite for providence from the first game, maybe the design is being reused for this game's final boss or something

Attached: 1568019131392.png (1278x672, 1.98M)

>in the logo
Nigger look at the actual moon on the right, it's shattered.

Obviously the horns are new but it's got the same floating things around its head

Attached: providence early.png (83x234, 3K)

Well yeah. I was meaning to point out how it's such a big thing that the moon is broken that it even appears in the logo but I guess I didn't really say that right

>Providence is one of the same race as the parents
wtfffff

I still have my extra copy

I've never seen that trailer before. Holy shit was that ever bad.

Notice:
>Lack of wheel foot

Damn right that was BADASS

Attached: 1497311255264.jpg (450x500, 174K)

gib pls

>medical bots are called MED-E
>multi-purpose work bots are called MUL-T
>janitorial bots are called HAN-D
what are some other risky rain robot names and how would they function as characters

Attached: 20190911190734_1.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

JER-K is the Contact Light sex bot. Affectionately known as SEX-Y among the crew.

Let's remember that in the item log for the brittle crown there was a mentioning of "Brother". And the writer was belittling his brother for bringing in so many foreign beings that had destroyed their own planets onto his planet. They said- and quote "Your death is fated. When you die- and you WILL die- I will be ready. That planet is mine."

DIG-R
makes tunnels and shit

Forgot the "I have been patient for a millenia" part after "and you WILL die-" btw

Have they added loot sharing yet?

PAR-T
fires confetti, blasts music and sprays people down with alcohol

>>>>>>

Is it running at 60 fps and is the gyro good on switch?

JAN-E
Same has HAN-D, but does it for free

apex kek

Based

Attached: HAND.png (2480x3507, 3.97M)

>Blue helmet
>Shotgun
Enforcer confirmed to be in?

Oh, I really like t hat one.

user he's fucking dead, read more carefully
it mentions the speaker is part of the enforcers and he basically goes out and sacrifices himself at the end

Enforcer confirmed to be ded.

Attached: ENFORCER NEVER.png (234x110, 2K)

DEL-A
does QA for the game

Nowhere does it even imply he's dead.

>weakest survivor in the first game is so far the only one to be canonically dead
pottery

It mentions he leaves in the night to go get whatever they need.

Rip in peace.

is this game even bearable yet? i got it and played 30 mins and went back to 1 because something just feels off with this one

He's only bad with Yea Forums rules since he has no quick way to evade enemy damage. Vanilla play he's about as good as Commando and Bandit.

Post Risk memes

Attached: 1556305862370.png (500x531, 105K)

Nobody plays RoR1 anymore:

I JUST WANTED TO POP SLUGS INTO LEMURIANS

Attached: 1564268103714.jpg (679x570, 34K)

Of course it felt weird, it's a different game. Keep going at it and you'll get used to it.

i play.

Attached: me.jpg (939x92, 15K)

Attached: 1555116521978.png (484x406, 13K)

Attached: 1555452641929.png (898x403, 450K)

does anyone have the one where its commando saying
>I AINT FUCKING AROUND!
or something to that effect?

Attached: Risk+of+rain+comp+2_6f79b9_7046291.jpg (680x738, 112K)

holy fucking based

I gotchu bro.

Attached: 1560371429146.png (664x500, 303K)

based, thanks man

Attached: 1556004237848.png (526x1000, 307K)

Attached: 1555448196912.png (518x501, 203K)

post more bandit memes

Attached: 1556046195280.png (260x390, 17K)

Attached: 1555535149591.jpg (500x826, 116K)

no

Attached: 1556737993949.png (300x300, 5K)

fine

Attached: 1556032011987.png (1300x866, 1.39M)

One of my favorites.

Attached: 1561830229139.png (640x977, 534K)

Attached: 1556335542856.png (955x590, 748K)

Thats a good one.

Attached: 1555447998999.png (680x821, 30K)

Attached: 1561778048550.png (1388x1427, 554K)

Attached: 1556031271776.png (746x600, 137K)

Attached: 1555533891934.jpg (500x521, 79K)

Attached: 1556040015005.png (245x369, 130K)

Attached: 1555924287546.png (365x1776, 174K)

Marketing on multiple platforms before development is BAD ASS.

Attached: 1557045689314.gif (600x338, 814K)

Attached: 1555901622172.png (480x360, 188K)

Still don't know how people have trouble with golems. Just move perpendicular to their laser

Some people are Drizzlets.

Attached: 1555453439053.png (620x593, 39K)

10man user when

rex didnt have any items in his teaser

>The ground trumbles whit mistic forces

Attached: 1568156730804.gif (400x380, 45K)

H-HE'S FAST!

one golem is fine especially if you have movespeed
but you try dodging 6-7 golems at once when you have no movespeed or additional jumps

If you're to a point where 6-7 Golems is a regular occurrence, then you should either enough movement speed or damage to easily deal with them.

Attached: 1555117240774.png (842x815, 52K)

>when you have no movespeed or additional jumps
this is the problem

git gud then lol

Attached: 1555539120898.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

are they adding dances to ror? I'll come back for dances.

Attached: 1556021969474.jpg (667x645, 87K)

In those situations it's not the golems that are killing you, it's everything else. Even with minimal movespeed items you just gotta keep track of which laser will fire when and move accordingly. Even if I let myself get surrounded I can still do this.

Attached: getting items.png (1165x947, 219K)

Ten man in 5 or 7 minutes. Gonna try something different for a few games. If nobody likes it, we can go back to the usual.

Attached: 1561740694592.gif (500x506, 149K)

Ten man Risky 2. CTRL+alt+~, connect 47.147.92.16

Near completely vanilla, minus bazaar and chest types. The bazaar exists, it's just that we won't use it since it and lunar coins are poorly thought out. Conversely, shaped glass and transcendence aren't disabled. So if you find it on the field, all yours.

I'll probably run this for an hour if it doesn't fill up, take a break and come back later.

Attached: 39075659_1963679586985428_1607924387120414720_o.jpg (2896x1448, 150K)

2/10

3/10

4/10. Forgot to mention that just like before, anyone can join at any time.

Attached: 1486073354433.png (239x239, 4K)

7/10

8/10

dropbox.com/s/8y8bdpkmjp82bgt/FriendsLikeThese.dll?dl=0

Fixed the opt-in Versus mode. Just needed to check and see if there's remaining monster players (a la not the teleporter event) before proceeding.

bump

Wiping very soon.

Lets take lsd while playing this game

PATHETIC JEWISH COWBOY

Attached: 1516728484781.png (422x636, 26K)

Mercs are the master race.

Attached: 1555023616991.png (557x674, 393K)

Attached: 1568171150531.jpg (640x432, 30K)

Re-opening momentarily with the normal hosting material + opt-in versus mode: If you want to be on the planet's team, I can turn you into an imp. Upon your death, you'll respawn as another monster.

Open, 6/10.

Attached: ...and so he left, with everything but his humanity.png (1286x720, 1.06M)

8/10

what are the best items for merc?

syringes, tougher times, i can't think of other ones off the top of my head since i haven't played in over a month

>WON!

Attached: 1511938754146.jpg (590x594, 116K)

WE DID IT BROS
WE BEAT RISK OF RAIN

Attached: RAIN IS NO MORE.png (1918x1080, 1.27M)

syringe, lensmakers, tougher times, sticky bomb, stealth kit

>getting killed by a bunch of beetles and wisps
The absolute state of commando

5/10, re-open.

8/10.

Attached: 1555919195481.png (1088x1451, 1.19M)

Technical difficulties. Take a shit, do what you gotta.

Attached: 1486248791689.png (400x322, 223K)

>he didnt help hostfag test versus
you're missing a lot taking a shit, anons

>playing with mods means we can't scream hopoo when shit breaks
man this is so lame

you can still do it if it makes you feel better

HOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Z271oni.jpg (650x450, 64K)

Is huntress the only playable character on switch or am I just awful?

HIROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice drug addict nerd

>aiming on a controller
i'd imagine huntress is probably the only useable character yeah

OPEN. Terribly sorry.

Attached: Beetle.png (475x429, 61K)

3/10

4/10

Would turrets man be okay?

"Wiped". Open.

kek

probably, but good luck aiming your funballs

Price scaling was fucked. NOW it's peachy.

4/10

Attached: AHEM.gif (324x624, 168K)

5/10

6/10

Is this true? Seems like bullshit you just spewed

NIG-R
Steals items in public lobbies

Not him, but I imagine it's because of his constant self-damage tendencies.

7/10

Attached: 1561744681569.png (1185x1140, 318K)

7/10.

>tunnel spawn
>mountain shrine
>lava worms
>lagging like all fuck
>try to get out
>fight the worms for a bit
>get OS'd by a fucking greater wisp inches away from me

FUCK STAGE FOUR AND FUCK LAVA WORMS

Based but also c'mon, you gonna turn my figure into your shitpost avatar? Steveposting was bad.

Also it seems like it's probly loader based on the picture they released. As much as I love HAN-D

Attached: IMG_20190624_233220.jpg (4011x2986, 2.14M)

Unclear of that's THE enforcer from RoR1 but it's a fair guess that it's him and he died heroically protecting the survivors of the wreck. I'm sad too.

given there's no other survivors you meet it's most likely that he and everyone he was protecting died in the end
including MED-E

Wiped, open.

Attached: 1505087807202.png (870x471, 24K)

o-okay

Attached: hell.png (1920x1080, 1017K)

Do you have any mods?

NO ENFORCER
NO BUY

No. I was playing earlier just fine.

>technically still in early release
glad they made that clear to console owners
oh wait
they couldn't even be fucked to have proper menu controls, you have to move cursor with the analog stick
right now, I feel like I was deceived and wasted money
maybe in a few months this won't be the case
give me gyro aim you lazy fucking cunts

Hmm I'm not sure. We see you connecting and disconnecting.

>and is the gyro good on switch?
no gyro

>sideways vagrants flying at mach 10 spitting out 50 balls a second
mom pick me up i'm scared

Attached: 1562473498194.png (150x133, 2K)

>be that merc
>flying around trying to avoid vagrant explosions
>no syringes
HELP

Attached: 1555801256841.png (1517x851, 129K)

Thanks to all who joined. Incredible finale with the zooming vagrants and the one vagrant who was rapid firing energy balls.

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019-09-11 23-09-51-315.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

>scorched acres comes out
>play a few times
>don't touch the game for the rest of the summer
Anyone else?

Floating slowly as arti and turning to see a conga line of heat-seeking jelly bombs is not something I want to experience again.
ggs thanks for hosting

Attached: 1563825075546.jpg (471x511, 114K)

Attached: ECGLAUMXoAEkMAJ.jpg (770x1200, 105K)

Same
Found a game that tickles my autism more and has regular, hypeworthy updates

Still excited for what's to come in ror2, it just updates slow.

I've been playing regularly, but I don't blame you. RoR2 just needs more characters.

use real words, we're trying to communicate here

Anyone still have the lewdmods? I've not played since update and mine are gone.

I've been playing deep rock galactic while waiting for hopoo to finish the fucking update and I'm enjoying it 10x more.

i think there are lewdmods circulating somewhere?

only real niggas get the reference

Are there any games that play like RoR? I've been playing RoR2 nonstop since it got out on PS4. I'm completely new to this kind of game where you just try to survive as long as possible and get upgrades on the way and want to have something more. I guess the enter the gungeon or something like that is same kinda game?

I went away earlier to unlock merc. Still failed, but I'd say a broken wrist is a bit of a hinderance. Fagmites are the big gay.

Binding of Isaac is similar except it's top down twin shooter. Only get rebirth and afterbirth. Afterbirth+ is dogshit.

mega.nz/#F!KegnBIrR!L8I5RXNqfbmwgtxIjOm6Pg
>last update on august 6th
can't believe modanon is fucking dead

With Bandit basically done and fully fleshed out with the Classic Bandit mod, I'm looking forward to playing him and loader come update.
Bandit's fun as hell to play with those CD resets and on death effect procs. Sniping wisps for CD refreshes.

Attached: bandit and me.png (1919x1079, 2.16M)

Bandit's pretty jacked.

which makes me think, literally what would be the problem with *just* releasing Bandit anyway?
who the fuck cares if some furries and weebs don't like him?

haven't played in 3 months, have they fixed the optimization yet? it runs like shitm these indie devs who can't optimize always make Unity games way too fucking heavy

>another artificer run in multi
>level 3 outpost
>already behind on time because jewish chance altars
>merc says fuck it and pops all 3 mountains
>we're all hesitant to teleport
>none of the bosses spawn

This seems to happen a lot where the teleporter is under/partially in something. I've also had all 4 boss items spawn on top of each other, and i didn't know until I had already picked up 4 war horns and 2 people disconnected.

Patching gamebreaking bugs in a timely manner is lame
Releasing updates that break as much as they fix every four months is BADASS

Attached: 2904815-pitchford.jpg (400x400, 20K)

No gyro no buy

Same. I actually expected much more items in the update and was disappointed. Most of new items are shit or boring. I hated barrier mechanic. Fix the fucking shields first before adding even more convoluted shit. Aegis is just bad. Tonic is shit because it's either useless or OP. Horn is just another attack speen item, guillotine is just like ice wall. I want something interesting and unique to increase the variety, not same +% to speed, +% to heal shit. New drones were pretty underwhelming, new equipment was shit. Rex is ok but kinda annoying to play, self healing\hurting mechanic doesn't bring that much to the table because healing is too trivial in RoR2 anyway.
Really hope new update will spice things up a bit.

I've only had 2 run ending bugs.

One due to Dio's Best Friend's respawn causing my Huntress to be frozen in midair in single player. And one in multiplayer where another player and I got glitched into the wall and it took a lil under 5 minutes for us to get out

It's not like this is Starbound levels of early access. There's plenty of progression to work towards, and I look forward to prismatic trial leaderboards because im a fag like that.

Nuclear Throne

>people saying they're already bored

I would like everything released as well, but i also hope they'd continue to add more content past 1.0. For some people, I don't get it. If you already don't like the gameplay loop then what spectacular addition are you expecting to revitalize interest?

More options and content is always cool, especially waiting on artifacts, Bandit, and monster logs myself, but the core gameplay is already in place. Main thing I see needed for the core loop is a true final boss, but I'm also curious.

It's been continually said, but skills 2.0 will make or break RoR2 for many players. I'm a diehard so I'll play the game anyway, but people like you are either gonna really love skills 2.0 or be totally disappointed and drop the game.

you should try joining the ten man hosts. they get pretty nutty and is far and away more interesting than vanilla gameplay

This will probably die soon but if you're looking for non jew fags for mp on ps4 add ZiggityZewce

it's not that they don't like it, it's that they burn out.
there's not a lot of content in the game and the updates aren't changing it enough to help with the burnout.

I have like 200 hours so I won't drop the game. I just felt SA update didn't add enough new toys to play so I didn't want to burn out. I'll definitely play the shit out of the game once it releases with full content but I don't want to waste time with miniscule +1 white +1 green +1 red +1 enemy updates.
Unfortunately I'm in the middle of nowhere and will probably lag like crazy, so I can't play with you guys unless you're from eastern europe.

infinite mags

Some people play cod zombies exclusively for years. You either continue to enjoy the loop or you get burnt out; like you said. I was just curious what additions would rekindle interest inna burnt out player.

The fact it doesn't keep your stats is really fucking annoying to me. I enjoyed seeing the NEW RECORD next to shit when i did better.

yes, some people have autism. but were talking about the general playerbase aren't we?

Where's the update?

die, retard

>expecting the update during Borderlands 3 launch
That's not badass, user.