Who do i kill first?

Who do i kill first?

Attached: MM3 Select.jpg (496x449, 69K)

Top Man
Weak to fisting like most Top Men

Top Man

fpbp

Attached: 34918479414174927.jpg (376x445, 26K)

Top or Hard

Duro homem.

Yourself.

Cobra Homem

I always find top man to be the easiest to kill first. But maybe go for snake man if you want to mix it up a bit.

never understood why they called him top man, he seems more like a powerbottom to me

I'm looking for the name of a youtuber who LPd some megaman games years ago. He has a pretty energetic commentary style and plans out his gameplay quite thoughtfully, showing off interesting ways to use the special weapons. His favourite was 4. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

>hard man
:v)

here's my order:

Top Man (Mega Buster) > Shadow Man (Top Spin) > Spark Man (Shadow Blade) > Magnet Man (Spark Shot) > Hard Man (Magnet Missile) > Snake Man (Mega Buster) > Gemini Man (Search Snake) > Needle Man (Gemini Laser)

GeminiLaser?
The dude did Mega Man 7 last? 3(?) years ago?

Top man

It's been like 25 years since I last played this, but I always wanted to know if snakes' only real use is to bust the last boss unconveniently placed weak point?

mine:
magnet man > hard man > shadow man > spark man > snake man > gemini man > top man > needle man

Top Man is the easiest kill but has one of the worst weapons of the series. It is the weakness of Shadow Man though, which is significantly better.
Magnet Man is trickier, but has probably the most useful weapon in MM3 considering how many enemies hover above you in the game.

i usually try to kill them in order if it's a game that i haven't played

That's the guy, thanks dude.

Is it weird that I start with Spark Man?
I know his weapon is shit, but I find his stage and boss fight fairly easy to start from

You play Mega Man 1 first, faggot.

I always went for snake man first. Easy level, easy boss pattern

But yeah,top man also quickly gives away his lunch money