ITT: video games without females

ITT: video games without females

Attached: arma 3.jpg (616x353, 70K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (220x309, 90K)

Attached: 2323m.jpg (474x266, 29K)

>females
Why do incels not know "women" is a word?

Attached: callofpripyat.jpg (460x722, 90K)

Arma 3 is literally more greedy than EA with it's mandatory shitty DLCs on 90% of servers

Attached: 70305-company-of-heroes-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1115, 175K)

>mfw going 3 years and not encountering a single vagina in Squad

Its truly based

Attached: 1558022213644.jpg (788x1000, 94K)

"Female" is all-encompassing. Words like "women" or "girl" imply a specific age group. If you called a 40-year-old colleague a girl she'd likely be upset (and rightfully so) because it would come off as patronizing, but inversely it would be strange to refer to a 12-year-old as a woman. You're attributing the use of a word to a group of people you don't like without reason. Please think with your mind and not with your emotions.

Is this game good without mods?

It's good without them, but mods add so much to the experience that I couldn't see your enjoyment lasting long-term. I assume you're considering pirating it? I'm not even into milsims and I'd consider pretty much every DLC except for the mission pack and the community one set in Germany worth it. Just grab them off a key reseller like I did, the game is great.

reproduce

Attached: DayofInfamy.jpg (900x507, 53K)

flight simulators

Attached: sex.png (994x492, 44K)

Would you happen to have the full chart? I remember RTS games being among the lowest.

Attached: css.jpg (460x215, 23K)

oh? oh??? little baby has no money?? wahhhh wahhh little baby want free stuff? widdle baby not know money make game get good? wahhhh baby want sucky? suck on this, faggot *unzips dick*

some of this won't make sense to you if you're not a planefag

Attached: simdad survey.jpg (915x3815, 321K)

dilate

Imagine how much money you could make opening a whore house in the zone, assuming you can defend it and no anomaly appears in the center of it.

I always figured the lore reasoning for no women being in the zone is probably that it's too dangerous since they'd just get raped, but you have a really good point. The hub areas would be a hotbed of human trafficking, they're seriously perfect.

Just consider the zone itself: a lawless area full of men who have no moral qualms about killing or stealing, likely with a lot of hard cash to spare from selling rare artifacts. Any girl you put in there would have a pussy like a blown out cartoon cigar in under a week.

Attached: 14.jpg (720x525, 103K)

Why do 50-year-old white guys love flight sims so much?

There must be some somewhere. Its literaly fucking goldmine. You just dont see them as a player.

Escape from Tarkov

Attached: BEARdiaper.png (112x112, 21K)