Is anybody here old enough to remember Bob's Game?

Is anybody here old enough to remember Bob's Game?

youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFndLQ&t=4s

Attached: 887002-bob.jpg (480x401, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bob's_Game&oldid=713042467
youtube.com/watch?v=osZsf2MfCFw
youtube.com/watch?v=RVfjvsn-85k
store.steampowered.com/app/529720/bobs_game/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does anyone have his long ass manifesto/autobiography? he posted it like 5 or 6 years ago iirc

this was a wild ride. Stopped following it after he trashed his room following the "strike" against nintendo.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bob's_Game&oldid=713042467

Lmfao

Attached: 1556436715152.png (325x119, 3K)

I'd check on Encyclopedia Dramatica but that site is down now

I wish Bob's CONSOLE came out already

What is this guys fucking problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=osZsf2MfCFw

youtube.com/watch?v=RVfjvsn-85k

NO

NOO

I'm older than most people here and never heard of this fag.

Classic.

Attached: Pixel_and_Bob.png (1157x867, 68K)

Was it the Nintendo guy that barricaded himself into his room for 60+ days since he couldn't get an unsecured dev kit for what he claimed would be the greatest game of all time?

Attached: My-Robot-JP-grandmas-boy-13257797-354-270.jpg (354x270, 8K)

I remember Bob's game

I remember Bob's game. Looked like total trash, yet he kept trying to get it released. Quick rundown for those unfamiliar?

Ofc. I remember how Reggie ignored the dude for years, and some follow up about how her was not a certified developer for the system or something like that

Huge narcissist video game 'developer' basically. As the user here posted he even locked his own wikipedia page so he can only edit it. I'm really curious of the state of him nowadays and if he still wears his Hot Topic matrix getup.

>In February 2016, the RPG, puzzle game, and tools were listed on Steam Greenlight.[37] In March 2016, bobsgame.com began forwarding to bobcorporation.com, prominently featuring the magic pyramid eye "bob corporation" logo. Pelloni then began posting on his website and tweeting that is he the Messiah and the successor to Jesus Christ, the greatest human that ever lived, and the most powerful wizard on the planet.[38] He then posted a GoFundMe campaign for a billion dollar edugame that would replace K-12 education.[39]
I kind of sympathized with him in the beginning when he was just throwing a tantrum over not getting a DS SDK but holy fuck he went full Terry Davis

Attached: 1541547254887.gif (300x200, 1.55M)

I'm 36 and I don't know what you're talking about.

He has a tetrislike game on steam since 2017

Wew Ladd

you have PLAYED bob's game, the puzzle game from bob's game, right? it's free! store.steampowered.com/app/529720/bobs_game/

Attached: file.png (960x540, 307K)

He seems ripe for suicide