“You still think 9/11 was just an inside job? That’s cute.”

“You still think 9/11 was just an inside job? That’s cute.”

Attached: 6410053D-278A-474E-9536-78B6A54D3FC1.png (432x454, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mustreadalaska.com/breaking-uaf-study-says-government-wrong-world-trade-center-collapse/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
imgur.com/gallery/dDOqvGR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>conspiracy theories

Attached: wojakcringe.png (300x345, 36K)

Some conspiracies are real. 3000 people didn't just get abducted by aliens posing as CIA agents.

Problem is most conspiracy theorists are just attention whores who provide cover for actual conspiracies to hide behind, until it's too late to stop them.

okay, when is the next deus ex game coming out?

So cute how Halliburton took America's money through pure grift and terrorism. Cheney did 9/11

Imagine you live in a world that's totally plastic. Who are your enemies, if you're evil? The Patriots. We are the future. We are the leaders. We are 1776! We are those that were given the mantle and the birthright by George freakin Washington and Thomas Jefferson. They've taught you to not know who they are, or hate them. No, they were renowned around the world. George Washington for weeks had dysentery and lost about a third of his weight and climbed around in freezing ice with his men where they would go on marches at night and they'd lose 10-15 people just in one battalion freezing to death to at dawn battle the Germans three to one in places like Trenton, in 30 below temperatures and 20+ mile marches, in the dark, with men dying all around them, and George Washington, with diarrhea running out of his pants, on top of that horse, marching to kick ass! marching not to give up! Taking action! That's who we come from! And we let all these hunchback scum rule us - I will never submit to you! And the human spirit is rising! You will not turn us into animals! You will not poison us anymore! - You will not kill us! Our spirit transcends all you've done to us!

the 3rd tower was a controlled demolition and was timed with the real attack that they knew was coming.
the most important people in the towers and their kids/family were out the day they got hit.

OH MY GOD JC, ITS A BOMB

Why would they need to fake 9/11? For oil or the patriot act? Or some alien conspiracy bullshit?

What would happen if there was solid proof of 911 being 100% planned by the goverment and who ever else benefitted from it?

nigger i said the attack was REAL and they controlled demolitioned building 7. we now know for a fact that the fire (in the fucking BASEMENT) couldnt have brought the building down all at once.

People would be up in arms for a few weeks, politicians would call for action, then it would be promptly forgotten once the next big news story hits

Whoops didn’t read carefully. So then the government knew it would happen but didn’t stop it beforehand. Why? And where’s your proof about that other building collapsing impossibly?

bush and dick cheny made money with the iraq war, and im sure a building of that size would have amazing insurance gains.
also oil, and the fact that WTC was owned and operated by jews, and it just so happened we attacked isreals enemy's in the process
everyone benifitted from this situation, except the people who died from the incident.
>oil company's got more oil
>dick cheiny made money off the iraq war
>bush passed PATRIOT act
>the american people got cheaper oil for a while
and dont think the CIA or NSA wouldnt let it happen or do it themselves, they've done it in the past and proposed to do it in the past during the gulf war, where they proposed to kill american citizens and blame it on cuba so americans would be angry enough to go to war.

and keep in mind all of this was happening while a satanic pedophile cult with epstein was taking place, which included THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND PRINCE ANDREW

I dont think the US could handle the kind of chaos that would result from such a revelation, even the rest of the world might go full retard.

Still waiting for proof on
>they controlled demolitioned building 7. we now know for a fact that the fire (in the fucking BASEMENT) couldnt have brought the building down all at once.

I'M IN THE LITTY COMMITEE
OH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
YOU'RE IN THE SHITTY COMMITEE
OH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Attached: 1549717357459.png (512x512, 113K)

mustreadalaska.com/breaking-uaf-study-says-government-wrong-world-trade-center-collapse/

La li lu le lo

i slapp yo mama oh yea yea she voted for obama oh yea yea oh yea yea oh ye yayea

israel literally perform false flags and assassinate people: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

But 9/11 does not have to be an inside attack. Seems more likely that that's just a false trail, what actually was covered up was the real motive of the attacks: namely US support for israel.

Attached: dancing israelis.jpg (904x1169, 293K)

3rd tower (#7) was also reported that it fell by newsfags in the UK 30 minutes before it fell.

Someone got an early script. Not to mention the unburnt passports of all the hijackers found in the rubble.

No one is going to do shit. We'll bitch and moan on the internet, maybe some government scapegoat will be jailed only to die the next day, then life goes on.

What? Are we going to blow up society when we're this comfortable?

Attached: 1552624047562.png (1065x709, 710K)

or the fact that the 9/11 official report left out major players in our government, and the fact that most information was gained from torture and most of those tapes were burned.

its literally what has happened with epstein, the clintons, and spielberg.

The whole thing stinks

Attached: n6lfva7uayl31.jpg (720x540, 88K)

israeli mossad did 9/11

Attached: 1544493887853.jpg (343x147, 9K)

But which one got hit by a giant plane flying at almost full speed retard

It's a common misconception to see wtc building and assume it got hit by a plane.

Building 1 and 2 got hit by planes. Building 7 did not, yet it collapsed.

not WTC 7 lol

Are all false citizen !
Keep mocking anyone saying otherwise.
imgur.com/gallery/dDOqvGR

None of them ?

>satanic pedophile cult
1. the Moloch thing completely predates organized Judaism, way more so Christianity
2. there's credible evidence that Moloch and the Carthaginian god Ba'al Hammom (Baal/Ba'al) are all the same god that was contemporary to early Judaism
3. there's credible evidence that Christian conceptions of "Satan" are remnants of Jewish vilification of Ba'al. Ba'al was incorporated into Jewish theology as a demon, and there's a well-founded theory that Beelzebub (from whom Christianity gets its depiction of Satan) etymologically and conceptually owes itself to this.
4. There were cults devoted to Moloch that practiced ritual child sacrifice in Israel. Judaism even condoned such sacrifice in its infancy. They're documented in the Tanakh. BUT, it was the JEWISH King of Israel, Josiah, who not only made such sacrifice illegal but led his army outside of the the walls of Jerusalem, killed the worshippers of Moloch, and desecrated the Valley of Hinnom, where they performed their sacrifices.

In short, if there's a pedophile cult, it has about as much to do with "Satanism" as Brendan Frasier's the Mummy has to do with actual Egyptian history. My pet theory is that the Cult of Moloch wasn't entirely wiped out, it just went into hiding. And they've secretly co-opted the Jewish Hierarchy.

I hope you both die very soon. Not joking.

looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the shitty committee

I would like you to say that to my face. It would not be good for you.

ill slap you like i slap your momma fag

Even if 9/11 happened entirely as the official story goes it's still highly probably that British and American intelligence's support of reactionary Islam against the Soviets directly lead to it happening. Hell we still supported Al Qaeda affiliated groups in the Syrian war because the CIA just absolutely loves working with jihadis.

the towers were built using only steel, the other buildings were reinforced with or supported mostly by concrete. and before you say "muh jet fuel", steel doesnt need to reach melting point to lose its structural integrity

So were the planes CGI? There was never a plane? Someone that's redpilled please explain.

clever camera tricks. apparently they used every trick in the books to make model planes look life siuze.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

No major news agency would report on it, anyone who does would be labeled as "fake news," the public would remain largely ignorant, and whoever released the information would kill themselves with 2 rounds from a shotgun to the back of the head.

Attached: epshtei_n.jpg (780x520, 215K)

oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah

>it wasn't uncontrollable terrorism, reflecting that I may be so unlucky as to die one day, it was controlled and planned destruction!
The psychology of the cospiratorial minded are truly interesting.

Attached: 1568023452588.png (1677x1080, 1.87M)

Don't forget all the money that went missing. The plane that hit the Pentagon conveniently destroyed everything in the investigation.

DELETE THIS & BAN RYAN DAWSON FROM YOUTUBE

what are some vidya to play on this day of terrorism

Wargame

Time fixes all. Just look how America went from NEVER FORGET to "meh, it was close to twenty years ago, we can move on"

if you want to larp as the Israeli art students that got unlimited access to the buildings a couple days before the attack you'd be gud just pirating mspaint.
Also this and Superpower 2, honorable mention to Final Fantasy Tactics

Nothing at all.

Attached: YZqOQYitZZIZmMFdFgT84F6L6TzAvN3ao8jGP6_p9E0.jpg (800x1000, 191K)

New inside job. But even more bigger. Need new enemy fast.

I want the full program.

Sigh. Shut up. Normal guys like young women and teenaged girls around 16 17 years of age if they look like young women.

Based, just finished second korean war, and i have to say, playing through Climb Mount Narodnaya and blitzkrieging the nips with hinds and paratroopers was the most fun I've had in a video game in a long time

Is Israel considered "inside"?

The U.S would unironically fall apart. Seriously, nobody would be capable of putting their trust in the federal government after that, and they shouldn't.
There would be civil unrest, military insubordination, and complete political chaos as the blame game trickles down between all levels of government. Some states might even view it as a pretense for secession.