Standing

>Standing
>On the edge
>Of the crater
>Like the prophets once said....

Attached: 420E9623-0CAE-488B-AAFD-83D6D2C4CCCD.jpg (640x853, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/190225/digital-and-physical-game-sales-in-the-us-since-2009/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And nothing of value was lost.

No Games top!

Attached: 1559881274901.jpg (595x347, 56K)

GOOD.

>

They deserve to rot in hell for what they did to Funcoland.

Attached: funcoland store.jpg (485x387, 64K)

>top 3 most creative
What does that even mean? What constitutes a creative reason to stop using a service?

I'm quitting because I forgot to use the celery in my fridge and now it's wilted!

Shame. I loved GameStop. It's the only place where as a gamer I feel welcome

DESOLATION
DEVASTATION

WHAT A MESS WE MADE
WHEN IT ALL WENT WROOOONG

>trumps economy is goo-

So, any way i can break into the dumpters to take out stuff? Or should i ask upfront?

>2011
Blockbuster was still around in 2011? Wtf

This proves gaymers are above applefags. Macfags are bottom of the barrel scum

I actually am bummed by this. I only stopped shopping at Gamestop because of Best Buys' Gamer's Club, which they've' now canceled.

rent free

I never realized this but did Google rip off that logo or what? that's criminal

last time i went inside gamestop was to buy a ps4 controller to play dark souls 2 on pc

Yes, long after that. They kept their streaming service up for years after as well.

they are literally irrelevant these days so long as every other major retailer carries everything that they do. no on really buys gay ass figurines and shit and to be quite frank there aren't a lot of AAA games people want to buy IN STORE anymore. i can get any console at target or walmart. indie developers don't have physical releases and when they do i can get them on amazon.

Alternating primary colors won't get you a won lawsuit.

I cant wait till they close. I unironically want to go clear out and grab all the games ive been holding off on getting. I hope they do closing sales at the closing stores.

I JUST BOUGHT STOCK THINKING THEY WERE GONNA BOUNCE BACK!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

>THINKING THEY WERE GONNA BOUNCE BACK

Attached: 1372000293140.png (760x572, 247K)

>buying out a company in decline for 161 million bucks just to have more stores around the country

honestly they did the owner a huge favor and now they're living with the consequences. so fuck it.

It's ok though, I still have my stock in Disney, Amazon, and various other companies

BUY STOCK BEFORE THEY RETROFIT

>investing in brick and mortar retail
>current year

Attached: atopbloke.jpg (408x451, 42K)

I think that’s the PR way of saying “share how bad your experience was with the product”

thanks to digital distribution and 1st day release deliveries i never have to walk into one of these smelly brick and mortar stores again.

DIE GAMESTOP DIE

Attached: 1507944170934.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Walmart Target and others actually make more net profit than Amazon

kek

they ship out the stock to the surrounding stores when a store closes.

t. gamestop manager

Man you guys don't know about money investing do you? Look at Best Buy, they were doing bad but their CEO turned it around and now they're booming. That was a time to buy stocks for Best Buy, and now could be the same for GameStop; it all depends on how much their CEO is willing to go to improve and his past experience. It's a gamble but buying GameStop stock now may pay off in the end. Just look at other companies and they're history

how has your portfolio done compared to djia over the past decade

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

I'm shorting gamestop for now, but probably gonna buy back in once it's low enough, because let's be real here, they're gonna bounce back once the new consoles come out next year.

not if the market already thought of that too

>it all depends on how much their CEO is willing to go to improve and his past experience
Well there's your problem

I love going to my neighborhood Funko Pop outlet! And it's right next to Panera Bread, so convenient!

Mine is also next to a panera bread, what the hell

what the fuck, my gamestop is also in a shopping center with a panera

wtf is there a secret gamestop/panera symbiosis?

Attached: Capture.png (642x626, 59K)

Good, fuck gamestop those fucking pirates. They stole alot from a young dumb me. I really fucking regret selling my entire ps2 and gamecube library to them for HALF the amount of the first gen iPhone. I regret it so much to this day. Fuck them.

exblockbuster worker here
We use to charge random people "late fees" even if they returned it before the due date.

have a gamestop but no panera. maybe mine will close and turn into a panera. fingers crossed.

It's because most American towns are copy-paste strip mall labyrinths. I bet you most GameStops are adjacent to a Target/Bed Bath & Beyond/Dick's Sporting Goods as well.

You have been visited by the *you're going to lose money over this* Ma'am.

Bad fortune and bankruptcy awaits your worst enemies but only if you reply with Thank you Ma'am.

Attached: Dvm3a0TW0AAF2MJ.jpg (1200x1152, 173K)

What's with this hatred of America by people who've never stepped foot in it lately?

Based tranny, dabbing on gaystop

Thank you Ma'am

Thank you Ma'am

Aside from rural areas and big cities with a long history like NY or Boston, it really do be like that

I'm American bitch
Own up to our shitty suburbs you coward
Maybe your town will get a Cane's Chicken one of these days

Online shopping is where its at. Also, the fact that since 2013 more games are distributed as digital downloads than physical copies doesn't help GameStop either.

statista.com/statistics/190225/digital-and-physical-game-sales-in-the-us-since-2009/

GameStop is on track to becoming the next RadioShack.

Attached: US-retail-department-stores-v-online-2017-Q1.png (477x461, 22K)

Canes is good and better than chicfila

Now would be a good time for that what with netflix users dropping the service en mass and everything

Gamestop needed to convert to a tongue the moment downloading games started to appear. Their failure is their fault. Still a lot of money to be made off of gamers.

Previous point aside, Cane's is wack and the sauce just tastes like peppery Big Mac sauce.
When Cane's came to my town, we had to install traffic cones and a cop on the shoulder to direct traffic.
What level of Ohio are you on, user?

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOWN

Convert to a lounge*
As a boomer, fucking phoneposting degeneracy always gets me. I miss keyboards on phones so much. *sip*

Filling their stores halfway up with crappy merchandise that nobody buys didn't help anything.

Thank you Ma'am

love how whenever you see any chart describing anything over time, you don't even have to guess why there's a sudden change in 2008

They are dropping cause the fear of companies just doing their own streaming is true now. Other than Disney+, I found out Lionsgate has their own now for their movies starting with John wick 3. I still don't see why people want this shit since I am in Houston and the internet is still shit in the city.