Zach... Was our game kino?

Zach... Was our game kino?

Attached: francis-york-morgan-deadly-premonition.png (280x232, 88K)

think we'll see modern day zack in DP2? it'd be cool to see how different he is from york

Do you think DP2 will cover the Return?

You're damn right it was

The port on the switch is weird. Sound goes missing a lot. Was it wonky on the 360? I can't remember.

Attached: 1568053528361.jpg (480x500, 47K)

nah, its a known new issue. apparently swery said the team that ported it told him there working on a patch but no time frame was given.

See that, Zach? It's like I said this morning... "SB" in the coffee. And now, this mysterious letter with a wax seal arrives, addressed to me. I don't believe in coincidences either, Zach.

Attached: file.png (854x552, 486K)

Why don't you come and see?

There was a link, in the coffee! It was twitchtv / as if I would link here, nu/v/aggots in my chat spamming nigger and shit yeah right

well theres currently 3 people streaming it, 2 girls and a faggot. gee i wonder who you are.

>tfw name is Zach
The first half of this game was a genuine mindfuck.

Attached: 1552327593813.png (716x642, 626K)

that's so cool

Attached: 1447101785800.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

every single port of this game has issues of its own, huh

Zach was in the trailer. He was the old guy talking with the new girl in the present.

The driving in the switch port is atrocious. I know it was always bad, but this is next level. The framerate hovers around the 10’s, your car makes no noise, and you can’t change the controls so that the triggers are gas and brake opposed to the shoulder buttons.

Also the game crashed on me about 30 minutes in.

I love this game so much, I bought the port no questions asked, but so far I’m not too impressed lads

the one with the biggest tits

It got fixed yesterday, the only sound issue remaining is there's no engine audio in the car. Considering how awful it was on PC, I consider this a bonus.

Is it a prequel or will he be a Geralt looking motherfucker

Or new MC?

>Is it a prequel
York is in it, so it probably is.

It was a good game. I remember once I was just going around the map, checking out all of the places, when I decided to go to the cementery. So there I was, walking through the place, going up some hill, and when I was up that hill I could see very clearly that besides the cementery there was an entire forest of those red-leaf trees. The sun was slowly going down, It was only me standing there watching those bloody red leafs covering the grass.
Probably the creepiest feeling a videogame gave me. I shit you not I felt the need of rushing to my car because there I would feel safer.

>Is it a prequel
Yes
>or will he be a Geralt looking motherfucker
Yes
>Or new MC?
Yes

HA, I thought the driving was silly before. Didn't know it was a port issue. Thanks user.

Attached: 1560472034203.gif (476x508, 602K)

The kinoest!!!!