Games that Westerners can't understand

I'll start.

Attached: deathstrandingposter2.jpg (476x673, 52K)

You're a westerner you fucking daft fucking cunt. Stop pretending you weeaboo waste of space. Go fucking dilate man.

>getting this mad over a game that isn't even out

Attached: 1567947087610.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>Kojima himself can't understand his game
>therefore he is westerner and by extension his game is western one
Check-mate Japan. West saves gaming once again.

>Gurillo del communist

I'll pass.

>You're a westerner

Attached: 1459578622317.png (1358x761, 1.64M)

I cant wait for this shitstorm this game will cause

Attached: jpg-jpg-jpg-pg-jpg-jpg.jpg (300x342, 33K)

i'm genuinely interested in Death Stranding but i REALLY can't wait for the shitstorm it will cause
the game might be good or bad, yet one thing will be certain: the REEEEEEE'ing will be fucking glorious

He's revealing the gameplay tomorrow because babbies can't wait, that will determine how Yea Forums feels about it.

Have children

Is that Guillermo del toro?

>m-muh Jap exceptionalism!
Nice nihonjinron dick-sucking, fag

you don't find out until mads reaches sam and explains to him he's his son. after reluctantly agreeing to go with him the screen goes black then there's light. a blurred face greets you then get's clearer. "is he okay?" a female voice clamors, the camera pans over to show the cobras on Normandy beach providing cover to the boss as the sorrow finishes performing the c section.

gay and suicidepilled
an hero, faggot

HAHA IT'S SILENT HILL!

Yes, there will be fish fucking and pro-communist sentiment expressed in this game.

Attached: 1355874480367.jpg (933x569, 51K)

Attached: eternal_darkness.jpg (1024x768, 346K)

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-2-700016-Detail.png (800x1310, 1.73M)

I live in Japan. Can confirm that the nips are just the Chinese with clean streets. Terrible drivers and will kill you if given the chance. Only eat fried food. All of them believe in ghosts.

But that's a game no one understands