Persona

Who's your favorite? Don't be shy

Attached: 5075352-anime-joker-persona-persona-persona-2-persona-3-persona-4-persona-5-video-game-yu-narukami.j (1920x1080, 726K)

I enjoy 3 a lot, but 2 has it's charms. 5 is better than 4. I never played 1.

4 > 3 > > > > > 5

Never been more disappointed in a game. It's literally the shittiest visual novel of all time.

Fixed

Attached: 1568230378473.jpg (1920x1080, 581K)

Imagine being this spiteful.

what if he's an atlus employee

I haven't played enough of 2 or 1 to be able to judge the implied personalities of the player characters but as for the other 3 protagonists, Joker is my favorite. He has a lot more of a bold charisma to him than 4 and 3 was largely just a depressing dick.

Joker is overall my favorite but Yu comes out as an unironically giga Chad that OS very funny
Makoto is a boring wimp asshole, i can't see him as a protagonist that could make social links at all becuase honestly people would not stand him

3 because Fuuka is in it!
It's also the only persona that lets me use my fists to fight shadows which is cool.
Sure P1 lets you do that too but it's not as cool as 3

Attached: Fuuka !.jpg (597x600, 70K)

5 > 3 > 2EP > 2IS > 1 > 4

Tatsuya > Joker (as he's portrayed everywhere BUT the anime) > Ziodynecock (as he's portrayed in the anime) > Maya > Door-kun > Piercy > obligatory meaningless power gap > Door-tan

Can we hope for a 1+ 2 duology remake?

I like all of them for different reasons. 4 is my favorite overall because it was there for me at a difficult point in my life. Playing through it again is like going back and visiting old friends and the memories I have associated with them. Not all of them are pleasant, but they're a part of my life. Not to overshare on fucking Yea Forums of all places, but for example, my dad collapsed and had to be rushed to the hospital minutes after I beat Ameno Sagiri on my first golden playthrough. There I was, sitting in the waiting room of the ER doing Margaret's fusion requests. That's also the first time I ever heard 'Snowflakes' play. Listen to it under those circumstances right before your dad dies and the song has a whole new meaning.

But yeah 4 overall, 5 for aesthetic and best girl, 3 for comfiness, music, and a very enjoyable cast.

5 > 4G > 3 > 2IS:PSP > 1PSP > 2EP:PS1

Attached: P2+5.jpg (1280x1012, 548K)

>4 >

Attached: 1545131814348.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

My favorite was when I deleted this game off my hard drive because I've played rpgmaker hentai with better gameplay

IS PSP's ui was tedious and disgusting. It was so bad EP PSP went back to the old ui and brought over the few improvements.

I thought it was fine. It was certainly better than EP PS1's godawful shit.

No, it genuinely wasn't.

Joker/Akira(Ren is a bland bitch)>Makoto>Yu>Naoya
Haven't played 2 so I can't judge Tatsuya

Attached: IMG_20190808_090848.jpg (1794x2048, 288K)

Yeah, it genuinely was.

>It was so bad EP PSP went back to the old ui and brought over the few improvements.
So... EP PSP didn't actually go back to the old ui then

>/Akira
>(Ren is a bland bitch)
Did you even read Akira's manga? He's just as bland as Ren and far uglier(mainly due to the artstyle being terrible in general but still)

Why the fuck are westerners so attached to manga names when pretty much none of them actually bothered to read even a single chapter.

>Why the fuck are westerners so attached to manga names when pretty much none of them actually bothered to read even a single chapter.
You answered your own question. They're all secondaries.

Morgana. I just fucking love how absolutely thicc he is. He is a 11/10 in my book

I'm playing P5, about 25 hours in. Does it ever get better? It's like all dialogue, like reading a novel where you have to click a button after every sentence. The music and animations are repetitive. The clock system makes no sense, you can pretty much do only one thing per day and you have little control over whether you'll be able to do anything when you go home. The cat always tells me I'm too tired to make lockpicks or whatever. It's like the game does everything possible to drag itself out into a longer game where you're not allowed to do anything.

>about 25 hours in.
>Does it ever get better?
kek, no. The first arcs are the best ones, after Yusuke joins the quality starts going downhill and never recovers.

>imagine being fatlus
Ftfy

I wish I was dedicated enough to get past the second dungeon on 5. The game is great but damn is it a time sink

Ugh, I guess after I make the artist brain dead or whatever I'll sell the game. I don't know how people put 100+ hours into this.

For real, dude. I think the majority of the game was rewritten at some point, because there's such a huge tonal shift after Madarame.

Nusona was a mistake

Protagonist:
5>4>2>3>1
Other characters:
2>5>3>4>1
Gameplay:
5>4>3>>1
Music:
5>3>4>2>1
Story:
2>3>5>1>4

4 easily. Happiest game I've ever played, really sticks out in my mind. The rest are great games in the own right though besides 2 EP. Fuck 2 EP

Attached: Persona4Golden.jpg (960x686, 136K)

They did the same shit with p4, only they changed the main antagonist like 4 times. That's why the twist is shit and made no sense. They really need to learn to just lay out a story and stick with it.

Atlus is a company that has always focused on gameplay. They have a few well-written games, but those are more accidents.

With Persona 5 they tried to integrate gameplay and story more closely, although the parts that don't try to hard to be in-line with story are as always best.

I've also never played any other persona games, which other one should I try?

chie kicks things
makoto (p5) punches things
why are you so stupid fuuka fag

Attached: 1564375918339.png (302x443, 78K)

3FES and 4 Golden. Ignore people who say 1 and 2 are good.

Tokyo Mirrage Session #FE

5 >>>> 3 > 4 > 2IS >>>> EP >> 1
Joker > Tatsuya > Makoto > Maya > Yu > Piercy

The UI for P2IS was amazing.

Stories get rewritten all the fucking time retards, stop pretending this is anything new.

For the PS1 version, yeah.

But the PSP version is fucking garbage like the shitty remaster it is.

No, the UI for the PSP is great especially considering how you manage your personas on your different characters.

>Great
>The PSP UI makes it more annoying to change the party order by having be a separate option when it should be in the strategy option
>PSP UI makes changing Personas take more long than it should
>PSP UI makes every battle feel like a slog, and overall feels like it was made by a amateur

Gee, you don't fucking say. Sometimes it's for the best, but sometimes it isn't, as is the case with P5.

tatsuya is the man

You don't even know that the older story would've been better, you just invent some mythical perfect story that never would've existed while ignoring the reasons for the changes.

Persona 4 cause I played it when I was in school. Playing Persona 5 in my twenties I just couldn't stand the characters, especially makoto and morgana

Door-kun.

Attached: 1568079990950.png (867x1199, 882K)

P3

Attached: 59615055_p2.jpg (502x707, 180K)

5 and 3, because I want to fuck them the most.

zoomie zoom zoom zoom!

Will we ever get a proper protagonist, with a canon name and personality, and actual integration into the story?

2 > 5 > 1 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>> 3

CHAD YU and his best game

No. They're designed to be self inserts for people who wish they were cute and cool.

we already did.

Attached: E3E1849C-C155-484D-B6F9-216931B8BA99.jpg (480x272, 42K)

3 has the best social link ever

Attached: 5F9B6353-D2B8-434D-BA99-391FF060D688.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Aigis

Attached: 26370263_p5.jpg (399x522, 82K)

Not sure about you, but I couldn't self-insert into any of the Persona protags. Especially Joker seems his own person.

Shame Door dies 2 days after this

Attached: 069C09B7-29E0-4937-94F4-98258702955F.jpg (400x300, 45K)

Door-kun.

Joker. Also, I miss Door-kun.