What are some useful beginner tips for Minecraft?

What are some useful beginner tips for Minecraft?

Attached: 1563678193620.jpg (216x234, 8K)

During character creation, remove points from your Pistols skill. When you start the game, your Pistols skill will still be improved, so it's free skill points. The Pistols skill is also useless because Minecraft has no guns.

hit the tree
dig a hole

Attached: minecraft cat.jpg (702x671, 59K)

dig down and sleep in the neather

Doesnt work in GMDX because its not a mod for minecraft

never dig straight down
put torches on the left wall of the cave as you explore so you always know torches on right means you're exiting

Don't pick the SMG; if anyone on the server hears you use the SMG, you'll be banned. Rifles only.

>dig down
Dont do this it releases mustard gas

Make sure to wear the master chief skin

If you build your house out of dirt blocks, toddlers on youtube will downvote your video into oblivion

You can make pickaxes out of multiple materials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Water can moisturize tilled dirt up to 5 blocks away

eat the craff

One coal or charcoal can smelt or cook exactly 8 items, organize your stacks before smelting to avoid wasting fuel.
Campfire have unlimited fuel, but they are slower, they can't be retrieved and the items may disappear if you forget to collect them after they pop up.

Try not to expect it to eventually become a game at any point.

On your adventures you will likely come across a green creature.
Don't be afraid.
It will approach you and begin to get excited because it found a new friend.

Always carry at least half a stack of wood and cobblestone
If you end up in deep in cave and you run out of pickaxes or you loose your crafting table you are fucked

Remember to always put lots lava in the house of your friends, they thank you later

What if I hate making progress/being practical?

Then use stone tools to mine diamond

How can I pick up my chest or my crafting table?

But, I haven't progressed to using tools yet, never mind stone tools.

by not being gay

you what

make your room very large and empty, don't bother illuminating it

Never, EVER dig straight down
Build a house or dig out a cave and store your valuables in there. Never walk around with important shit
Monsters can’t spawn on half-blocks so if you want build yourself a flooring out of slabs or whatever.
Fishing is a good, cheap way to get food, but be wary of Drowned.
Creepers are afraid of cats so taming an ocelot is good

If you find yourself in dire circumstances, just die.

that's an advice for life

Press shift for focused movement.

Attached: 1566575793374m.jpg (1024x931, 56K)

7 blocks, not 5

Use a flint and steel on the ground in front of animals before you kill them, if they're on fire when they die you will get cooked food instead of having to cook raw food