Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that it wasn't THAT good?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that it wasn't THAT good?

Attached: Persona_5_cover_art.jpg (250x354, 124K)

It was magnificent.
THE JRPG of this decade.
Deal with it, virgin.

lol

STYLE

@477603132
No lol.

OVER

It was decent but I really felt like I wasn't the target demographic for it. I played Persona 3/4 when I was 17 and the really resonated with me at the time, when Persona 5 finally came out I sort of felt like that type of teenage empowerment had passed me by.

HE

I was trying to figure out why they were all written such a one dimensional way, then it hit me that this is how teenagers perceive the world.
Hell, the "commentary" was probably really profound for them as well now that I think about it.

HAS

It unironically was that good

wrong

It was unironically good. The only video game sequel besides Halo 2 and 3 that haven't disappointed me.

Pretty decent, I enjoyed it during my first playthrough but couldn't sit through a second one, I was expecting them to slightly improve the formula instead of just doing more of the same shit. It's insane how mad overrated it is though, especially among secondaries and normalfags.

fpbp

It's not that you "grew up". it's that the writing really went to shit.
Okumura's dungeon and everything related to it is indefensible by even the biggest P5tard.

this

It has it's problems but it's a good game

It wasn't even good at all. I have no idea how anyone can stand to play this junk.

3>4>5

Unironically

I used to think this was a contrarian opinion but after playing P5, I have to agree. Grafix and visuals alone can't carry how bad is the second half of the game.

not sure if it's the best jrpg of this decade but it's one of the best

This. I played P3P at 15, P4G at 16 and loved them. 5 at 21 and I hated it.

I never experienced a worse JRPG story than Persona 5 and I played some controversial ones like Ni No Kuni 2 and Xenoblade 2. 5 is completely out of its element. A theme it simply can't follow up with anything meaningful. Villains that might as well be Wikipedia entries and cartoons made for babies. Amateurishly made conversations that lack any subtext or drama. It's just a fucking ridiculously bad story. The absolute worst I've ever seen in a JRPG.

persona 5 is for virgins who wish they could still get high school pussy though

Most people who defend 5 haven't played it yet. They think a game looks good so it must be good.

I defended the game and didn't want to listen to its criticism for a year because I didn't have a PS4 at the time. Only now I see how utterly terrible the game is. How someone older than 15 can like that crap is beyond me.

which one is better X2 or P5?

It was a great, though flawed, game. The visual, auditory and I suppose I would call it "tactile" design (the way pressing each button, especially during combat, feels) were absolutely great.

X2 and it's not even close

I really hope it comes to the Switch. I'd love to play it!

it was pretty decent, finished it last week

Both are shit.

It has some of the dullest gameplay I've ever experienced. Joker is a character the same way plywood is wood.

Everything after Futaba's arc is absolute garbage.

Yea Forums is coping hard about P5 recently.

Pretty much this.
DQ11 comes close, though.

It was far better than 4, but worse than 3. Every time I see someone saying 4 was better than 5 I am honestly baffled. Going back to play 4 is a physically painful chore.

The gameplay, the social links, the music, the dungeons, the story, and just about everything in 4 is worse. The most egregious thing is 4's final act. God damn do I hate 4's final act.

FPBP, good job

3 is the worst Persona game.

Sounds like you just have terrible taste desu.

I like P5 but this is also not wrong. The wish fulfillment aspect is perfectly executed, but It's also very formulaic which makes the entire middle portion of the game drag.

It just wasn't the 10/10 people hyped themselves up for it to be for whatever reason. It was a good 8.5/10.

Bruh a gas station attendant shook your hand.

Attached: 1568126740972.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Purge Megateniggers

bruh jesus rapture lmao

>jesus rapture
sounds based as fuck, what game are you talking about user?

and what exactly makes you so mad about that?

>Take a fine, but flawed, game
>Ruin it by adding a donut steal OC waifu and cheap fujobait pandering garbage
What did Atlus mean by this?

Attached: persona-5-the-royal-591403.17.jpg (1500x1500, 418K)

*tips halo
good taste, my transcended friend

It was extremely good, but not perfect.