Attached: 4324423.png (539x554, 692K)

no

Yes desu. You cant tryst fags here. Play it yourself

OG gears of war is the only good one bro
the rest are too bogged down with muh cinematic story
oh and the HAMMERBURST has real BURST fire
10/10

The optimization is fucked on PC but overall not a bad remaster

Attached: 1566852825079.jpg (1920x1077, 98K)

Pretty dead now so youre way too late to the party.
Gears 2 hammerburst was superior

The hammerburst is burst in 4 and 5. It was only semi in 2 and 3

It's Gears 1 with newer graphics, and a nerfed longshot. They even kept the 360 curb stomp.

No, it ruined the atmosphere with lighting and weapon skins. Stick to the original

The original trilogy is fantastic.

It's radical bro

I'm mexican.

I'm sorry to hear that

If you're playing it on PC it's gonna be a no, because there's major FPS issues going on that were caused by a Windows update and the team has stated on the forums a few months ago that their priority right now is Gears 5 and they'll fix it whenever they get time (aka, never).
On Xbox though, you're fine. The game is still good.

How major?

What's nerfed about it? No one shot down with active reload?

Is the PC version really that shitty?

Attached: 67903153_1393436994144821_945639026084707900_n.jpg (1080x1349, 215K)

Well I have a 2080Ti, I played the game at 1440p and before the update that screwed everything I had no problem maxing out the settings and getting a constant 144hz framerate. After the update no matter what happens and which settings you toggle, you will get frame dips EVERYWHERE, even when there is nothing going on. You look at one side, then turn 180 degrees and your frames will dip into the 30's and 40's then stabilize. Don't even think about getting into a firefight either, because your FPS will be all over the place. It makes playing multiplayer a chore and you'll be at a clear disadvantage because of how bad the FPS will get.

Just to clarify, this is happening on a wide spectrum on hardware, which is why I'm confident saying you're gonna have a bad time running this on PC no matter what you have.

When I played it, I got to the part where the Berserker busted through the wall, and then she charged and missed me and just kind of phased through another wall and kept going until she just kind of died and I got the cutscene.

Attached: 1374033025573.png (374x448, 94K)

Is it me or the coalition suffer from the same hack syndrome than 343?

How do you guys rank the series?
2 > 1 > 3 >>> 4 = 5 > Judgement

This user is corrent. Act 3 of the Ultimate Edition looks especially awful, although the original Gears campaign still has some charm to it, especially when you drive the junker. If you want to play Gears 1 then stick with the original version on XBox 360, which is also backwards compatible on Xbox One.

Attached: 1568229829223.png (2269x1254, 2.77M)

>phantom dust
>xbone exclusive
wat
Also, I've been playing this game and it's pretty fun and original. Is it long?

a racing game is god tier? why did Microsoft even bother with the xbox one

Racing games are good you triple nigger.

it's fine. it's new graphics. even old glitches and jank that was fixed in later titles is still there.

Campaign:
2 > 1 > 5 > 3 > 4 > J

Multiplayer:
4 > 3 > 5 > UE > 2 > 1 >>>>>>> J

Judgment wasn't that bad and I liked that it made Gears of War a little more arcadey.

Gears POP! on the other hand is garbage

I played the first two. They're alt right but nothing special

>Gears POP! on the other hand is garbage
I'm actually enjoying it more than my time with judgment.

It's garbag and it always has been. The shitty OTS view, regen health and cover-based shooting are the worst things to happen to 3rd person games.

Attached: 1223438994943.jpg (2000x1689, 839K)

They built it off the original so it has all the bugs that version had plus new ones and all the patches are for the multiplayer. It’s still good but I would probably play the original

It’s the best game in the entire series.

None of the games that follow will ever manage to recapture the grimdark fantasy world Cliff B made here. This game feels like love and passion was put into it. There are legitimate creepy moments, and the campaign on insane difficulty is a real challenge to play. Also the multiplayer peaked here.

Find out yourself
/thread

Yes but the performance sucks cock & balls

Why would you think it was good?

Who is that?

Yup

Coalition is so fucking dogshit. Aside from optimization from unreal engine which is just on epics side anyway they cant do anything right

Idk what ultimate edition is but 1 has one of the best campaigns ever

I actually just finished replaying it on PC the other day. It's aged really poorly compared to contemporary cover shooters.

>Enemies take a full mag or even more to down (Hardcore difficulty) and will often just forget about cover and just run at you in a straight line, they take so long to down that this is a legitimate threat to you instead of suicidal idiocy because you can't actually bring them down fast enough before they get into melee range
>Weapon and enemy variety are both pathetic, there's only eight weapons (not counting Hammer of Dawn as it's only used for scripted fights) and five or six enemy types (not counting drone or Theron subspecies)
>The boss fights are absolutely awful - Corpser and the Berserkers are a joke that present no threat whatsoever, while the Brumak and RAAM are frustrating at best and screen-punching at worst and feel totally luck based
>Designed with the expectation of being played in co-op, which makes playing in single player even more frustrating (examples: having to nuke a Seeder with the Hammer while enemy waves flood you, having to shoot enemies coming down two different corridors with mounted guns, random jumpscare shotgun drones who pop out and one shot down one of you by surprise if you don't know they're there beforehand)

However the world and atmosphere are excellent, the mechanics and controls themselves feel great, and the story's a good tale of chest thumping machismo. Solid 7/10, just be aware of the glaring issues before you go in.

Swap Crackdown 3 and Ryse and we're good

Considering the backwards compatible legacy version is a broken pile of shit, yes.

But it's better than the original.

holy shit a perfect list
good stuff user

Yup, coop’d the game with a buddy couple of weeks ago, and got to agree with all of this. The atmosphere and aesthetics are great, but if you’ve played the later Gears games, it becomes so very evident that the devs had learned a lot about making games after the release of 1. There’s a real lack of variety, and some of the fights feel weirdly unbalanced with odd difficulty spikes.

I don't care for the new lighting or the inclusion of the cut chapters from Act V.

I meant the BC version is better than the original 360 version.

Something was wrong on my end then, as I've run into texture pop in, texture flickering in cutscenes, UI breaking, ammo collection not registering, AI literally running OVER cover (not mantling, the biped suddenly teleports to the top of the wall and back down) and some kind of memory leak in Act III making the Corpser fight a huge chore. I'm almost positive it didn't do this when I had the disc in the xbone, all of this was from the fully digital BC version included in game pass ultimate.

agree with everything expect 3>4 for multiplayer
4's gutted all of the fun shit for muh compfags

Me ;)

It is.
Constant stuttering, shitty sound mixing, and lighting/atmosphere downgraded in favor of "pretty" graphics.

The cut chapters are shit but not because they themselves are bad. The game just doesn’t have enough variety to sustain itself for that long and it ends up overstaying it’s welcome when those chapters are included and the overall runtime is extended. Without them you only end up getting sick of the cover shooting by the train level and by then the game is effectively over.

This was pretty much my takeaway from a play through a few weeks ago, good post user. Comparing it to 2 which I’ve just finished really highlights just how much they learned and how much they improved. I’m actually looking forward to playing 3

Lmao git gud child. You sound like an absolute shitter.

What am I looking at?