Remember Mighty No. 9?

Remember Mighty No. 9?

Attached: latest[1].png (1491x2310, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mightyno9.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N-NO
LOOK IT WAS A MISTAKE
WE WERE DRUNK
WE MAKE GOOD GAMES NOW
WE SWEAR
LOOK WE PUT HIM IN A GOOD GAME SO YOU CAN PLAY HIM HERE INSTEAD
LET'S JUST FORGET THAT EVER HAPPENED, OK?
BUY THE NEW GUNVOLT AT THE END OF THIS MONTH

Attached: 235.jpg (1600x800, 493K)

I wish i didn't

mightyno9.com/

The website is still up and clearly hasn't been updated.

>COMING 9TH FEBRUARY 2016
>Pre-order on steam

It also lists the 3DS and VITA as consoles.

I don't care about his games but I always remember him because he's cute. Such a shame his series was apparently a dumpster fire and he'll never be seen again.

Everyone, especially Inti, wants to just forget about this mess.
Inti has been doing very well lately so they'd love nothing more than to erase this piece of shit from collective memory.

However, i am grateful for this game because it scared them shitless from working in 3D for many years to come.
It pushed them back into 2D and that's great.
If only Capcom would do the same...

Yea, I see it for PS4 behind the counter at Dollar General for Ten Dollars.

3D is the future and Inti can't stay making shitty low resolution 3D games forever.

Never played it. Is it that bad?

>3D is the future
You can keep your future.
Hopefully shoved deep inside your rectum with the polygons making you bleed internally.

this reads like some edge forum post from 2006

Attached: 1559948615831.jpg (385x329, 16K)

>new bad
>old good

I remember the whole Dina fiasco
fun times

ANIME FAN ON PROM NIGHT

2.5D always bad, user.

Imagine if Burst had been MN9 to begin with.

Attached: mgb attack n brandish helicopter rain finale.png (400x240, 34K)

How did that dragon game do? Dont see anyone talking about it

I gave them $150, I'll never be able to forget

Attached: 1567008625839.jpg (691x1024, 117K)

Dina is a man now

The fundamental idea behind Dragon: Marked for Death is pretty good.
At launch, the game had problems but they could've been fixed with a couple of meaty patches.

Unfortunately, the lead devs of the game decided to become stubbon fucks and not listen to a single piece of feedback given to them by the playerbase.
They kept ignoring requests and rebalancing and fixes that were very much needed, and just kept making the game worse and worse with each patch, turning it into a grindy, one shotfest slog of a poor man side scrolling diablo, with all the bullshit involved and none of the fun.
Thus the game lost any good it initially had, and the playerbase quit, even the most hardcore Inti fans.
The game was literally killed due to the retardation and stubborness of it's dev team (or, at least, the leads).

Attached: Dragon-Marked-for-Death.jpg (2000x1000, 677K)

She's now a tranny who tried to pull a #MeToo on Ben Judd (the better than nothing) recently, but nobody paid much attention to her.

What issues did it have and what was the proposed fix from the players/fans?

Thank god Gunvolt was good and keeps being good.

Attached: 253.jpg (970x880, 236K)

>constant delays
>pisses off anime fans
>the game comes out and isn't even good
>probably some other shit with the backer rewards that I can't remember

Has there ever been a game that was this DoA before?

Attached: yikes.jpg (893x960, 93K)

-Incredibly poorly balanced for singleplayer play (proposal: could be fixed with rebalancing of enemy/boss scaling and better drop rates, was never fixed)

-Classes being unbalanced, some classes being massively less effective than others (proposal: could be fixed with rebalancing damage values and drop rates, was never fixed and actually for some classes it only got even worse)

-Bosses being unfun oneshot bloated slogs (proposal: at the very least lower their HP bloat and also not everything needs to be an oneshot bullshit fest, was never fixed and only made much, much worse)

-Drop rates being terrible, and to cope with the game being imbalanced you'd have to get certain drops no matter what to even make the endgame playable (proposal: increase droprates or rebalance the game to be playable endgame more viably without said drops, was never fixed, only made worse and worse each patch)

To name a few.

Attached: 23556.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

>panders to trans
>good

Never completed the handheld versions, dinner with Inafraud did happen, the initial batch of game boxes didn't fit the manuals

MN9 is the perfect game to reference when people start giving you that delayed game Miyamoto speech

Sounds like a nightmare, weird of Inti to get that shitty to their fanbase

Can't wait to see Gunvolt in Smash.

It was the leads for that project, specifically.
The rest of the team was busy working on Gunvolt, their main money maker.
I think Inti approached this as "Ok this is your project, do what you want, we don't have time to balance this multiplayer shit, Gunvolt takes priority for us", and that's what happened.

Attached: 235Qh.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

Didn't MN9 eventually do a crossover with AS: Gunvolt that sort of gave a second wind to the name. Also I was upset the game was a disappointment, if only because I found Beck cute and I just generally liked his design.

>Gunvolt in Smash
Surely you mean the superior character, chad personified, exterminator of subhuman Adepts, genius prodigy inventor motherfucking Copen?

Attached: Copen.png (1362x1618, 1.28M)

Copen would literally piss everyone off and that would be great.

That's DQ hero's job

>Copen just being extremely racist to everyone

iX not having stage and boss dialog pisses me off to no end. It's 8-4 butchery tier and a pure downgrade coming off of GV2, which had tons of dialog reduction options if you wanted to to focus on the gameplay. You could limit dialog to cutscenes, and set stages to have no story elements like cutscenes at all on replays. The dialog itself could also be adjusted, with the portraits and text having transparency sliders so you could have only voices with no screen obstruction.
But then dialog was cut "to emphasize gameplay", ignoring the fact that it didn't get in the way of that to begin with.

Attached: Berserk_Trigger_Incant.png (1366x768, 875K)

it's like a 6/10 at best

Bayonetta would totally be at the top of his "To Kill" list.

People definitely complained about dialog getting massively in the way in the original 2 games.
It's true, you could adjust it, but the layout they initial used was too obnoxious for most people regardless of the fading options.
I literally had multiple people complain to me about this specific issue when i recommended GV 1 and 2 to them.

Can't argue with facts.
They're listening to the fans, that's all there is to it.

I remember her

Attached: mighty-no-9-call-e-color.jpg (700x508, 144K)

nope

Attached: double cringe.png (493x345, 61K)

I try to forget when I intentionally throw money away

Best Call

So dialog was removed because people were too stupid to go into the options menu?

and too dumb to ignore it and focus on the gameplay and action

I'm not gonna blast Inti for focusing on gameplay first.
Gameplay should always be the #1 priority of any developer.
Yes i enjoy reading about waifus getting torn to shred as much as the next GV fan, but putting the gameplay front and center is never a bad thing, this isn't a VN or some gacha shit, don't forget the main attraction is that this is, in essence, MMZXG.

Attached: 1319853565496.png (654x473, 437K)

>She's now a tranny who tried to pull a #MeToo on Ben Judd (the better than nothing) recently, but nobody paid much attention to her.

I had Judd penned as a closted fag.

what does the final G stand for?

everyone who fucks the modern female developers is kinda gay, 99% of them look like dudes in drag

Judd and Inafune I had pegged for closeted fags who were screwing each other.

Attached: 1606-22-Ben-Judd-Keiji-Inafune-Mighty-No.-9-750x400[1].jpg (750x400, 35K)

Gunvolt.
It's a joke as in, it's a mix of Z and ZX resulting in G.
G itself exists because it's all we get until Inti is contracted by Capcom to make a new Z, or a new ZX (a possibility that might or might not happen if the Z/ZX collection sells well, we'll see, kinda unlikely tho).

Attached: ZX-Legacy-Collection.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)