The virgin Cloud

The virgin Cloud
the CHAD Vyse

Attached: ad9c6de33bc2c7bc974fb742f89258c0[1].jpg (870x650, 95K)

Canon Harem

OP ain't wrong.

Attached: 1538946536568.gif (500x375, 371K)

More games need it.

The threesome was part of the plot, right?

It served as a way to show that pirates live freely.

Im gonna say it.
Aika>Fina

Attached: 1554195610334.png (638x667, 559K)

Vyse is the chadest jRPG MC ever

Attached: 1547681628562.jpg (397x376, 26K)

I agree. Also best jrpg.

Aika and Fina are aware that they both love Vyse but they never butt heads like a traditional RPG love triangle

Attached: 213asdf56.png (925x683, 544K)

Xenoblade 2.

Attached: Freesia.-7.jpg (278x635, 166K)

Based Norman

skies of arcadia did so many fucking things right
why can't we have a comfy jrpg like that again.

Be straight with me guys, do you think we'll ever get a SoA remake?

Attached: 1550176395725.jpg (540x579, 157K)

I need an hd port at least.

No. Besides, the only developer capable of doing it justice is pic related, and Sega are too retarded to hand over their IPs though they did it with Shenmue III. I'd gladly get a Steam release though.

Attached: 27a52c0c26fb6a100bc52ccaedbd6a2e[1].png (1200x630, 931K)

>muh Monolith
The only person that matters for a Skies of Arcadia remake, Rieko Kodama, is still at Sega.

No. Best you'll get is the gamecube version on the switch eshop. And only if Sega wants to allow it.

>voiced by charles martinet

Attached: latest.jpg (234x457, 18K)

he's ridiculously hot and the two girls beside him are tacky and ugly
he can do better can't he??

How is this even controversial, aika is superior

Attached: 1565808180986m.jpg (1024x677, 101K)

he's so chad he turns straight women bi

Is it really a harem if the girls love each other as much as the guy?

the yaoi doujins say otherwise

Allegedly SEGA lost the source code which is why we don't have a remaster

Attached: 63-058[1].jpg (568x432, 47K)

>he can do better can't he??
Yes, Japanese fans loved pairing him with Gilder back in the day for whatever reason.

Attached: Skies_of_Arcadia-Gilder.jpg (400x587, 71K)

Remake with Piastol as a party member WHEN

Attached: latest[1].jpg (900x1200, 481K)

The correct term is OT3, or menage-a-trois.

They actually love more the guy to the point he own them.

The girls only like each other as friends though, get your yuricuck fantasies out of here.

eh. well i guess that's a slight upgrade but it could be better.

That's bullshit, but I'll believe it

No joke though, you'd think Sega would use this series to compete in the JRPG market instead of... do they even have any pure JRPGs? As far as I know the closest they have is some SRPG low-quality waifu bait abomination called Sakura Wars.

>Final boss is actually just a SEETHING henchman rather than the mastermind himself
what other games do this?

Attached: 31-022[1].jpg (568x432, 62K)

More like a jilted gay lover, fuck was about as obsessed as Fina is for Vyse.

Phantasy Star you fucking zoomer.

oh, wow

Attached: __vyse_eternal_arcadia_drawn_by_fujimoto_hideaki__524ef21a13a9e7f5bda0132c4645af8e.jpg (600x800, 563K)

>Not knowing about Phantasy Star
>Not knowing about Panzar Dragoon Saga
>Shitting on Sakura Wars
Get out

Attached: 313562.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Phantasy Star is fucking deader than SoA, user. When's the last time you got a real Phantasy Star, user? Or are you gonna claim a lobby-based MMO is a JRPG?
>Phantasy Star
See above, cretin.
>Panzer Dragoon
Only Panzer Dragoon I know of was some kind of xbox exclusive railshooter with dragons.
>Sakura Wars
Bottom of the barrel trash, it looks like Compile Heart level shit.

Why did she have to die bros?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 30K)

She was a bitch.

>Only Panzer Dragoon I know of was some kind of xbox exclusive railshooter with dragons.
Again, get the fuck out you fucking zoomer

We need to commision straight doujins about the trio to overshadow all the yaoi ones.

>Oh no user didn't play my xbox railshooter

>>"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."

Truly an Alpha Chad. Didn't just go for himself, elevated everyone else around him too. Dashing rogue with a sense of honor. Would never fire on lifeboats like Ramirez

i just want more art of vyse
with his penis or without

Attached: __vyse_eternal_arcadia_drawn_by_fightbeast__e9e98ffe2ecfd56e2e7d140417493ffa.jpg (536x805, 206K)

Attached: 37-022[1].jpg (568x432, 71K)

Does SoA have a good storyline?

Ramirez was pragmatic and efficient, I can't blame him for his less honorable acts, they were meant to obliterate threats. Even on Crescent Isle, he would've killed Fina and that would've been it for the heroes had Gilder not arrived to shoot on him.

Standard JRPG but without any whining or drama. If you like a mostly upbeat and positive adventure that has enough teeth to show death and destruction when it's appropriate then you'll have fun, but don't expect anything deep.

Depends on what you're looking for. The plot itself is a standard "race for MacGuffins between heroes and villains", but the world and characters are extremely likable and memorable and pull you in.

That sounds great to me. Thanks.

Jak 3

It's okay. Exploring the world was always my favorite part of the game.

it's a simple story but it's told well

This should get the Trials of Mana and Xenoblade Chronicles treatment.

This. It's probably more engaging than the story itself ought to be thanks to the fun, likeable characters and unique world they exist in. For a sizeable portion of the game I was at least as eager to advance the story to see what would happen next as I was to see what new lands I would be able to explore. The combat is generally slow, but everything surrounding it is so comfortable and fun that I personally don't even care.

Attached: 1565808078206.jpg (730x678, 127K)

post the double high fives

Before I played it I was really worried that this was going to end up like another Golden Sun: a subpar RPG that only gets hyped up because of the slim pickings on the platforms it appeared on.
Thankfully I was proven wrong and Skies of Arcadia remains one of my favorites to this day.

God I love Skies

Attached: SkiesOfArcadia_01.jpg (1920x1200, 502K)

It's every JRPG trope ever but executed perfectly

I don't have the Fina one

Attached: 1495832859326[1].gif (373x281, 1.97M)

Attached: celebration_treasure_hunting_rocks.gif (350x197, 3.13M)

I think this is the one you wanted.

Attached: celebration_altogether_now.gif (350x197, 2.51M)

so wholesome

gilder was underutilized

The entire game is pretty wholesome.

Attached: vyse_confetti.gif (350x315, 2.92M)

BREAST

Attached: 1534088918429.webm (816x650, 273K)

PHYSICS

Japan knows the priorities, even back then, and thankfully, they still do.

Attached: 1565821211572.webm (588x674, 245K)

Enrique has a cooler dynamic with the cast and had better supers

Attached: 59-045[1].jpg (568x432, 53K)

unf

Biggest sense of adventure in any fucking game. Either the slums of Valua where the sense of unfairness in class difference is palpable, the eerie ruins of an old temple, the cair free-ness of a bustling town, lush jungles. Best adventure ever.

don't forget the actual discoveries system

>breaks every single battle with guard being OP

I guess i wasn't gonna use anyone else anyway.

And it came out at a time where the fact that you assembled a crew with people from every race and culture didn't automatically attract /pol/ shitposting. Imagine that.

Probably because the game doesn't pander to or have anything to do with real life politics. Kinda like this thread before you dragged your stupid ass into it.

>Allegedly SEGA lost the source code
For both the DC and GC versions?

Yeah. It brought about the best in the variety that the world had to offer in a fun way, not trying to make a statement or prove anything.

>pretty much every villain gets murdered

FINALLY. A JRPG where the main protag isn't a pissass kid who's afraid of drawing a little blood. Was getting kind of sick of the pacifists.

Attached: 1567059395687.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Didn't a dev say that Sega was scared to remake, rerelease, or make a sequel to SoA because they'd fuck it up?

Attached: 1410555794758.png (1920x1080, 625K)

Wasn't that Panzer Dragoon Saga?

i think they just said that for a sequel.

>No other RPG does a ship to ship battle like SoA does
My heart aches for something as good.

How can you possibly fuck up a simple re-release? See Jet Set Radio on Steam for example. It's the exact same game with a few graphical options and whatever.

It's a troll fake news article, user. You don't believe all the Hayao Miyazaki quotes pics as well, do you?

GameCube version with better sound WHEN

I started hating those battles as I progressed. Thankfuly there aren't that many but they take so fucking long it's crazy. Played the original DC version which is even slower than the already slow GC version

Most of them die incidentally though

Some guys trying porting the audio but looks like a very complicated task. Even if it were possible to swap every single audio file for higher quality ones from the DC disc, the GC disc would go well over 1.5GBs. As far as I know there aren't any programs that can make bigger GC discs exclusively for Dolphin to read.

How the fuck isn't there a Dolphin mod or something. Surely it can't be that hard to replace the sound. Heck, it's done all the times when undub ISOs are made

Because the music aren't simple ".audio_format" files. They're fragmented into different instruments and channels.

Not a programmer, but Dolphin can read texture files directly from your computer's HDD. That' a way to circumvent that, but I guess it wouldn't be as simple for audio as said by

Thats such a fucking shame if it's true.

easily, look at the grandia 1 re-release

Phantasy Star Online? Are you fucking 12?

>An MMO is a JRPG
Moron.

It's called Phantasy Star

> PSO
> MMO
Next you're telling me Diablo 3 is an MMO too

Pleeeeeease Nintendo. Buy the Skies of Arcadia IP, remake/remaster it, then do a sequel.

no sequel
they'd just fuck it up

>PSO
>MMO
found the underage shitbrain

A lobby-based MMO is still an MMO, WoWbabies.

Is this game out on switch yet? I've had the GC iso sitting in my external for years in case I ever wanted to play it. I'd rather play it on my switch, but im down for emulation too. I was inspired by a thread the other day to finally pick the game up and play it.