Yea Forums Hates pokemon sword and shield and thinks they are standing up for laziness

>Yea Forums Hates pokemon sword and shield and thinks they are standing up for laziness.

> Yea Forums won't stand up to Nintendo who makes lazy games that are soulless and forgettable. Majority just ports, remakes, rehashes, and reused assets. Has the worst online in the world of gaming period.

Its not just gamefreak you fucking obsessed shills its the whole damn company. Don't fucking push that shit astral chain or DXM on people either those games only got attention just because the switch HAS NO games to get excited for.
Just like Fire Emblem and Xenoblade are being whored out where only a niche of autistic fanboys care about this shit. All literally who shit but only became relevant because of smash cuz they were too weak and forgettable on their own. Fuck off you hypocrites you should be complaining about the whole damn company not just gamefreak you stupid obsessed autistic aspie shills.

Attached: 15676286377266.jpg (250x140, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqT1-zGWD50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Snoy

he's in

Attached: 1567186439236.jpg (592x443, 40K)

Not a snoy. Bigger Nintendo fan than you but not a fucking fanboy like you.

>>Yea Forums Hates pokemon sword and shield and thinks they are standing up for laziness.
>yoke watch shill their shitty game 24/7 and claim it´s sooo much better
>game releases, 127 from 300. While 300 are mostly 100+ reskins are in.
>graphics have consistent art style but were bullshotted and run in 12fps
>same dev who did ni no kuni
yet I don't see any yoke watch threads about lazy and greedy as fuck level 5

>assumes hes a snoy because you can't take fair criticism

The ABSOLUTE STATE OF NINCELS

Yes, Fire Emblem and Xeno are shit, stop getting mad over it.

Nintendo makes fun games. So I'm a fan of them.
That's really all there is to it.

Gamefreak/pokemon company and Nintendo are two different companies. Complains for both companies are different just cause they are separate entities that have not much to do with each other

no you are a brainwashed obsessed faggot over them. They can be so much better but morons like you like half-assed garbage

nah OP has a point both are lazy companies and Pokemon is mostly on Nintendo and fans are finally starting to complain but still won't complain about how trash Nintendo has been lately

game freak really has become the approved scapegoat for nintendospergs so they can pretend they have standards.
don't get me wrong, game freak is trash, but nintendo themselves are also lazier than ever before. it's tough to take nintendo fanboys' narrative seriously when swsh will sell 15+ million units like always, and other lazy shit gets a free pass just because it has the nintendo logo on it.

Attached: poweroftheswitch.png (1200x1866, 2.62M)

Why are you so mad that people like things you don't? Just because you're miserable doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

>Snoys COPING this hard
How's the drought?

finally someone who isn't a biased moron

But Astral Chain is great. And who cares if shit isn’t well known. I wanna play games not get clout from my social media because I’m playing the currently approved popular games.

You seethe so hard that you call anyone complaining a snoy or on the opposing side against Nintendo.

Nope, I am just a true fan of Nintendo wanting them to do better. I don't accept half-ass garbage like your obsessed autistic ass does cuz this company gave you aspergers in the first place

You have no say on anything bro

I HATE SONY
but you are prob the same faggot that says sony has movie games when saying you enjoy astral chain when majority of that game is a movie fucking faggot

Not him, I'm genuinely interested: what games have Nintendo been making lately that you think are lazy, besides the obvious like SwSh?

>BotW
>Lazy
Nintendo managed to make seasoned open world developers and fans turn around and praise it, it is a great game, probably one of the best Nintendo games, the rest is shit though.

Post console + timestap + hand

You see I would list some but there simply isn't any games aside from odyssey. The rest are all ports, rehashed reused assets, or remakes. Not one new thing in that previous direct was a big reveal we didn't know about.

Oh this thread again
Pic related is rebutal of an argument user will make in 1 hour.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

what does improving samus model have to do with how shit nintendo has been? Also Just because Smash Ultimate has the best Roster doesn't make it the best smash. Its the laziest entry in the series. Deal with it

>Nintendo managed to make seasoned open world developers and fans turn around and praise it
of course the industry and normalfags praised it. the industry loves shitting out empty open-world garbage with no content, and normalfags are easily impressed by it every single time.
botw, like the shitcher 3 (another awful game that got the same praise from the industry and normies), is made for people who picked up a controller for the first time in 2007 at the earliest.

>Nintendo managed to make seasoned open world developers and fans turn around and praise it
Yes by putting the Nintendo logo on it lmao as always.
If it was made by Ubisoft and didn't feature Zelda nobody would care about it.

The argument was that someone claimed Nintendo censored Samus in Ultimate, despite her being even more eye candy than ever before with the lighting showing off her body even more.
And fuck no, laziest Smash was easily tr4sh, which is then followed by Brawl as the worst entry in the series.

>Gamefreak/pokemon company and Nintendo are two different companies
Game Freak is not the same as The Pokémon Company. TPC is a greedy merchandise-infested mobile obsessed pile of shit. GF makes games that leave a lot to be desired because of TPC wanting to shit out everything at once. At the end of the day, Nintendo owns the Pokémon IP alongside GF and Creatures.

>Breath of the Wild
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
>Fire Emblem: Three Houses
>Astral Chain
>Kirby Star Allies
>Splatoon 2
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Xenoblade Chronicles
Here are some games published by Nintendo, released for Switch, and officially considered new installments / sequels in their franchise. Do you consider any of them to be lazy? If so, what is your reasoning?
I'm trying to help re-rail the thread away from the COPE SNOYFAG shit and hopefully toward some constructive discussion.

So you're a snoycuck trying to entertain yourself until the drought ends. Thanks for verifying

Brawl is the worst but it isn't the laziest. Brawl has unique 3d model for trophies, and stickers = spirits jpg art. Multiple cutscenes with characters which ultimate didn't have. Also ultimate recycles brawls voices and even snakes codecs. Has more single player content. The only thing ultimate has is the roster and the roster doesn't make the game. Content does. Just because brawl is shit doesn't mean more time and effort was put into it because smash ultimate is lazy trash. Obviously you are a fanboy over it but I am a fan big difference.

odyssey ultimate.

BOTW doesn't count only as a port because its a wii u game. Deal with it. Also runs better on the wii u how pathetic the console before it runs the game better. Splatoon 1.5 reused assets up the ass thanks for porving my point. XENOBLADE LMAOOOO fuck off shill. Pathetic you can't list 10 big names without mentioning ones with the flaws I stated.

Nigger, I'm an PC/PS4/Switch/3DS idort, I have played every Smash game, and the one with the least replayability and least "soul" is easily 4, 4 should have never even happened and they should have just jumped from Brawl to Ultimate.

sorry change ultimate to LM3 there are way too many lazy work arounds for ultimate to be considered a full game. Its just half-assed lazy trash.

A Nintendo thread. Good. MODS I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THAT THREAD! BUT I'M HERE TO STAY AND THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!

Attached: Sundowner.jpg (584x622, 118K)

I'm not a shill, I'm trying to have an actual discussion with you. You're the only one getting mad.
I wouldn't count BOTW as a port because it was being developed simultaneously for Wii U and Switch. The Switch version is a port just as much as the Wii U version is.
Splatoon actually added a ton of weapons, maps, and gameplay features, including the Octoling DLC which was fucking great and far exceeded my expectations.
I haven't played any of the Xenoblade games so I guess I wouldn't know, but it looks like a very different game from XB1.
Just trying to talk about vidya with you, my man. No need to get so mad.

I am stating you are a fanboy over ultimate which you are. I have played and 100 percented each smash game and Ultimate took the less time to beat when its the latest entry in the series. No excuse. I don't give Nintendo free passes but I like their games more than other companies I am not going to praise shit though. This generation of Nintendo is shit with odyssey being above decent so far.

>I don't like it therefore bad
lol

I will vouch that a lot of them are phoned in squeals, but what is your justification of Three Houses?

I am mad because its stupid blind fanboys support of half-ass is why we get worse games each generation and why the online never improves. I just want high quality content and its never going to happen with these damn apologist

So what should we go back to the era of Wii Music and Metroid Other M?

Why does Nintendo get singled out for reusing assets?

We should go forward instead of sticking in the Wii era. We are still stuck on the Wii era. The switch is absolutely pathetic and I consider it to be one of the worst consoles of all time. Fucking fanboys believe the opposite. Its meant to be a console and they lean the defense of it being good handheld which is weak. I want true high quality gaming with Nintendo with flawless online that is the dream. Ill be dead before this happens because of so out of touch and greedy they are.

>it's not just gamefreak
gamefreak is the worst example

>Just like Fire Emblem and Xenoblade
If gamefreak could make something at the scale of xenoblade 2 with only 40 people despite the poor performance (which pokemon has anyway) I don't think people would shit talk them. I don't know why three houses looks like shit but the game itself is far better than anything gamefreak has churned out since B2/W2. now fuck off poketard

Three Houses looks like shit graphically, but it's still a step up from the other games. Keep in mind I'm not a huge FEfag, so I'm not the most educated on the series. I've only played Awakening, an hour of Fates, and Echoes. Maybe I'm wrong.
The other games I've played use sprites during battles, and Awakening's models especially look like smeary dog shit - Three Houses' models actually look great, it's just the fucking abysmal textures for their clothes. Look at the differences between their faces and their clothes.
Plus they modeled actual genuine maps for every level so we can zoom in and look around with a camera and shit. That's really cool in my opinion. Fire Emblem just seems like the series that the devs focus much, much more on gameplay and writing than they do visuals. I've heard Three Houses' writing was great compared to Fates and Awakening, and I'm personally having a hell of a time with it. Just because it looks lazy graphically doesn't mean they didn't work hard on perfecting the gameplay, music, and story.

Because games like mario 1 2 3 and world have an identity for themselves which separates it from each entry making it unique. The new super mario bros series is a soulless piece of trash with no identity but just a lazy cash grab in mind that is the difference.

I AM BRAZILIAN JAJAJAJAJAJAJA I AM THE *TRUE FAN* OF NINTENDO I CANT GET HIGH QUALITY CONTENT WITH THE DAMN APOLOGIST!!!

COPE Snoy.

Here is a genuine question : What is your favorite console? You must be completely delusional if you think the Switch is worse than the Atari Jaguar, Sega Saturn, Atari 5200 etc.

I'm just confused as to why you think Nintendo's games are blatantly worse. I think Mario Odyssey was a blatant step up from Nintendo's Mario games beforehand like New Soup and the 3D Land/World games. Splatoon 2's a hell of a good time and has a great amount of thought put into its aesthetic, music, and lore. Kirby is, uh, it sure is Kirby, if you like Kirby that's a good thing.
Have you considered Nintendo is reusing shit for their games because they know the shit they're reusing is really good? Why fix what isn't broken?

You realize that even if it had ps4 pro tier hardware the first party games would still look like mobile games? That's the aesthetic that Nintendo likes to go for and it's why they choose to release weaker hardware with a gimmick. Trying to be "fun" and not a true competitor has always been their aim.

odyseey is worse than galaxy

Enjoy your dirty water and malnutrition

Have you ever noticed that these retards only like Games up to the GameCube era? We are dealing with kids born after 97. They are still on their edgy phase and hate anything that wasn't released when they were kids.

Attached: 1567984652804.jpg (480x335, 37K)

I do agree with you in the sense that Galaxy had an immensely better presentation. Galaxy's depiction of Bowser, its grandiose music, Rosalina and the game's overall mood can't be topped. However I easily preferred Odyssey having the large worlds based on exploration than I did Galaxy's focus on platforming through linear levels.

I mean, I was born in 2000 and I like games from all eras. Donkey Kong Country 2 is one of my favorite games of all time and I first played it last year.

Zoomzooms werent even born after '97. I was born in '97 and the last time I saw a Gamecube was when I was like 7 or 8.

that would be fine if most of odyssey's content wasn't boring, and because nintendo is so afraid of challenging their audience, the one good thing about odyssey, the moveset, is never utilized to the max. That leaves a game with shittier level design and music compared to galaxy with a floundered moveset

Mario 64 kicks odyssey's ass. It is truly pathetic that the first 3d platformer still lives up to standards with superior movement and overall better gameplay. More people play 64 than odyssey on twitch. Odyssey is a game u play through and hardly go back to because it is simply just not as good as 64.

Reused assets are the least of those games problems.

>shitcher
Hi Eric.

>More people play 64 than odyssey on twitch

These are the "people" that don't like SMO
LOL

same thing with majority of modern nintendo games

Completely true but most of Yea Forums is now under aged smash tards. Just filter and move on

I do that though.

I'm not buying Pokeon and I don't buy any of Nintendo's other bullshit either. You're welcome.

>get 999 moons
>do autistic twitter hints
>play shit vr
>find balloons

What can you do after you beat it? Its not that fun the movement the same shit.
Game would live longer if there was a friendly co-op online.

You only watched someone play it, fuck off.

Attached: 2345.png (909x788, 488K)

Nope I beat it cope harder. Prob better than you too at it. I realize its flaws while you blindly praise it as one of the best Marios

Sure kid.

>kid
Ok zoomer

>twitch
zoom

your logic is >youtube

zoom lol faggot I know more about nintendo than you I am just not an autistic obsessed ill-minded freak over them.

>reused assets

Probably the biggest meme complaint.

seethe Mario odyssey is forgettable trash while 64 is remembered as one of the Greatest games of all time

>your logic is >youtube
>zoom lol faggot I know more about nintendo than you I am just not an autistic obsessed ill-minded freak over them.
You got all of this out of a one world reply? Get checked schizooom.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqT1-zGWD50

SONIC IS IN BRAWL

lol
Did you forget to take your meds zoomie?

says the aspie who too much of a manchild to accept fair nintendo critique

Huh?

u fucking fags

Says the Snoy that can't stop COPING

Not even a SNOY lmfao. Thats how weak you are and proves how you can't take critique from a company you constantly eat shit from. Fucking asperger faggot

>being this mad over videogames

Attached: IMG_20190824_190455_608.jpg (163x135, 6K)

I agree OP and Nintendo is also the company that has been encouraging more trannies in smash lately.

Not op but I too have been noticing more trans coming out lately that are Nintendo fans

>IP count doesn't go up
LMAO

>86 replies
>21 IP's

Its just a roleplay session at this point fuckin hell

They make fun games FOR KIDS. You are an adult (or at the very least 13 years old). Have sex.
Plus, other platforms are able to make fun games along with good graphics and a story.

Attached: Your average Nintendofag.jpg (320x475, 29K)

Never understood why people like that game so much. Granted it has nice level design and music but the controls and jankiness ruined what could’ve been a perfect game for me

There's a difference between being mad that someone likes things you hate and being mad someone likes things that are objectively bad.

>REEEEE STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

So you are the absolute objective authority amongst mortal men?

No, but I try to use facts to shit on other's poor opinions.

>3DS Zamus is flatter than Brawlkino
you can't make this shit up

>laziest entry
Ultimate's development didnt last 6 months with a bunch of clones to pad up the roster

I'm nervous. I stopped getting invested in Nintendo after the N64. Didn't even play any of the other consoles, just saw what a clusterfuck they were when others played them. I still have my N64 and play it from time to time, but I'm about to get a switch because I trusted the countless reviews and what I've seen so far of it. This thread has me worried now for the first time and it doesn't feel nice. - Please don't tell me Mario Odyssee, the new Mariocart and BotW are shit games now that I literally practically just bought them? Please?
How do they compare in terms of actual gameplay if I have an actual controller for the switch? Will I be disappointed?
Serious question and thanks for replying, in advance

Attached: 1567974464028.png (641x553, 463K)

cope fanboy

Attached: shit game.png (1169x494, 529K)

>playing smash alone
wew

>I hate Nintendo because their games are fun and I just like watching movies

Smash 4 had better online than Ultimate

LOL COPE

>playing smash alone
LOL

LOL CALLED OUT

It's just the usual autists doing their complaining, never listen to threads on Yea Forums exclusively.

>rest of the game is collecting trophies and very hard mode
whoa so soulful

I see the Bayo/Cloud nigger is trying to justify his loss

2008 shit wii game has more content than a 2018 switch game which is lazy cash grab shit

Cope

To be fair I miss the trophies :(

>fair criticism
>used soul soulless argument

What do have, Down syndrome?

not a competitive autistic aspie smash retard but can play the game better than you when I barely play ultimate

Cope

you have wikipedia and google images

>defends the remake era of no new content

The ABSOLUTE STATE OF NINCELS

the spirits still scratch the itch to this day, but its mostly the descriptions that I miss.

because they actually put thought and effort unlike ultimate which is just cash grab and rosterfagging material

>bad kirby game is "more content"
okay, you're debating over two mode every agress its trash
what's the point?

Go play your games snoy, OH WAIT

you defend laziness and the worst online in the history of gaming. Could you be anymore attached in such an aspie manner to Nintendo? No you can't cuz you aren't a gamer or a fan you are an obsessed freak

>worst online in gaming ever
PSN (PS3 and PS4) countless hacking attacks and info leaks would like to speak with you you neo-zoomer.

like i said, you have FANDOM and wikiapedia for everything.

Trophies descrptions were already crapped up by the niggers at Nintendo Treehouse since Brawl
>K.Rool ""brother""
>entire recap of Mother 3 in Lucas' trophy
>Ashime shit
>Mr.EAD is a villain
>Tharja trophy cut by ESRB/CERO

the other reason was for autistic modders to rip the model for shitty mods that will go where.

Not a fan of the new Zelda, will pirate tho. Luigi's Mansion 3 looks fun. Might get the Xenoblade remake. Metroid is somewhere in the future along with a new Zelda. We don't even know what else is in store for 2020.

Smash keeps getting dlc, online let's you co-op with buds in SNES games, a new generation can experience Super Metroid

Quit bitching

boot up that 3ds and meet me in the Yea Forums kend thread this weekend fag
lets see what you got

LMAO ps3 and 4 are functional ways to chat and communicate with friends and join games. I hate sony and I agree they don't have games but Nintendo doesn't have any online its the worst in history

SO COPE NINCEL

no its clearly the Zelda cycle agai
people once said Brawl online was garbage but defended as soon as For Glory was too limited for them to fuck around seriously

I didn't even defend the lackluster online that the Switch has, just saying your hyperbole is making you look far more foolish than you intend.

lol being this much of a faggot

No thanks u fag u just suck compared to me

yes u did lol

>Im better than you REEEE
>prove it
>no please I'm just a lying little bitch
We know.

>being scared because you'll lose to a ganon
lmfaoooooooooo cope faggot

>being this mad about being worse than someone

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NINCELS

prove it little bitch

This is what no games does to Snoys, how sad

not my fault you're a novice just stop you look like a whiny little bitch

Confirmed, you are awful at the game.

t.

Attached: falseflag king.png (706x674, 79K)

Sorry you are foreign to superior gamer skill unlike your inferior trash novice aspie obession of shit gameplay. Earn the right to fight me you don't get in the front right away faggot

blah blah blah blah
Learn new words bitch

BAKA BAKA BAKA

>just mad I whoop your ass in smash when I play less than you

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NINCELS

Fuck off Joe!

huh?

Joe is the most based man on the planet answer me who is as based? No1 u bitch