TAKE

TAKE
CONTROL

Attached: control_keyart.jpg (1200x630, 53K)

MAJOR
FLOP

doesnt mean a thing to me I really enjoyed the game

>urrgghh i had fun anyway!
Say something new, shill.

something new

Attached: istockphoto-91520053-1024x1024.jpg (1024x835, 273K)

You probably think a dog is buried in it.

Attached: based_boy.jpg (474x267, 9K)

This game is pretty good but no NG+ bummed me out.

Perkele

The gravity gun doesn't even feel good because of the autoaim bullshit. HL2 unironically did it better

. . . today's daily shill attempt. Sad.

>playing single player games

I am a few hours in and immensely bored by everything.

Am I missing something or is the map in this game actually unusable? Can't you switch between floors on the map?

I'm in the same boat, I've already started to skip cutscenes because of how boring they are. The shooting is okay I guess.

Its well done, and details are great. But I really dont care about the MC, or the bootleg scp.
It does have some cool ambiance, but I dont like the shooting and main gameplay. I appreciate the attempt at metroidvania.
Got SS2 vibes.

Then gain I dont really think anything they made after max payne was good. Merely mediocre.

You can't, but it's not an issue 99% of the time

Yeah the style is cool but the actual story is so meandering and "mysterious" I honestly can't give a shit. If you want a mysterious story, you have to hook me in first, I have to care enough to follow your clues and I just don't.

For a guy that likes stuff like Twin Peaks and King kinda of atmosphere. His stuff here sounds pedantic and meandering. And bit too dramatic.

I guess Sam works better when not taking himself serious like Max.

>Expansion 2 teasing Alan Wake tie in.

Fuck them.

Attached: AWE Alan Wake.jpg (1592x800, 278K)

One decision they made that really ruins the pacing of story and conversations is how they always break the conversations or actions to zoom in on MC and let us hear her interior dialogue with Polaris. Yes, I get it, you have this mystery and you want to use those moments to tease it out and add depth to Faden, but they really just end up feeling like small stilted moments for the developer to LITERALLY EXPLAIN MY EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS to the audience.

Take those out and you're already halfway there to salvaging the story pacing.

Attached: faden.jpg (600x300, 53K)

Reminded me of Dune monologues but less interesting, she rambles too much.

It's a great game but there's no reason to buy it.

Sold as well as Astral Chain did. Keep seething, Valve_drone.

We're outta control, we're outta control, We're outta control, we're outta control!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

tis keim is krinke

Attached: silli.jpg (527x529, 26K)