He's pretty much set in stone now right?

He's pretty much set in stone now right?

Attached: JyfIBLjokyBFexE-800x450-noPad.jpg.png (686x385, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18625689
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably, yeah. In my opinion he's the only real icon left.

I just hope he's the last season 1 character so Spyro can get into the next batch.

>smash logo, trailer time
>cut to original Crash Bandicoot PS1 commercial, Mascot Crash is being led away from Nintendo headquarters
>Mascot Crash sullenly looks to the landscape, where he sees Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Pikachu fighting in the Smash 64 commercial
>cut to Rocky Balboa-esque training montage of Mascot Crash lifting weights, practicing spins, wailing on a punching bad with overalls and a mustache
>receives Smash letters throughout the montage, for Melee, Brawl, and 4, all saying DENIED
>finally cuts to Mascot Crash showing up back at Nintendo HQ in 2019
>"Plumber boy, mustache man. Your worst nightmare is back."
>cut to Crash's real render, CRASH SPINS IN

Attached: 175639200.png (750x750, 39K)

Could Nintendo even get the N64 outfits?

He's in PSABR2

Kino desu. But most of the reveals have had some secrecy to who the character is before its revealed. Simon, Banjo, Hero, Terry, ( sort of, if he hadnt been leaked that sequence would of thrown people for a whirl ) just to name a few . Especially with the DLC? They want to rack up nerves as much as possible untill the last second before the reveal.

it wouldn't be hard to just remake them, they were very simple costumes

Really, who else is left? Doomguy and Captain King?

Seeing it's blatantly obvious what his moves are going to be (Invicible Aku Aku is his final smash), what's his stage gonna be?

He's been set in stone since DLC started, who's actually been announced or deconfirmed that would have even stood in his way

Attached: 1562105758020.gif (275x400, 34K)

Going by BK and Joker's stages, N. Sanity Beach is most likely. Time Twister would be kino though.
The question is: what music are they putting in?

Nope. The only DLC characters “set in stone” at the moment are Shantae, Monster Hunter, and Sora. There were talks about trying to add James Bond, but it’s unlikely to happen due to complications over the rights. No other DLC characters are currently planned.

>Shantae
Kill yourself.

>Shantae
>Sora

Attached: 1549929407348.gif (511x512, 105K)

Should the bazooka be his forward B or down B? His regular B is obviously spinning and his up B is either jetpack or something like Sonic with his jumping on a crate.

belly flop for down B

Wouldn't that only work in air though? It'll probably be his down A.

Forward B. Down B should be dropping a TNT crate, it'd be the perfect down special for him.
>Up B is crate, jumping on it gives two wumpa fruit.
>when you have ten wumpa fruit, down B is highly dangerous Nitro crate instead of moderately dangerous TNT crate.

Literally who

His down tilt should be his slide, and if you jump during his down tilt he gets more air.

>trailer is only a few seconds long
>huge burning smash logo, similar to the Inkling reveal, slowly zooms out to reveal the back of his head
>crash turns around and does pic related
>cut to black
>trailer ends
best timeline

Attached: pig.gif (500x230, 60K)

ok that would be pretty based.

Tick. Tock.

Attached: 213048336d750badf797aba1aae5d459.jpg (564x782, 69K)

What if I want both of them?

>Shantae

ok retard

Attached: uwutm8.png (389x507, 176K)

dingodile theme or bust

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA#HAHAHAHA#HAHAHAH#AHAHA## HAHAHAlH AHAHAHAHAHAHAlHAHA4HAHH##AHAHAHHHAHA HAAHA###HAHAHAHlAHAH#AH4AHAHAHAHAHAHA4HAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA4HAHAHAHAHAHAHA4HAH lAHlAHAH HHAHAlHA4HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH4AHAHAH

Not if HE has anything to say about it

Attached: yoko_taro-1480x833(2).jpg (1480x833, 130K)

I WANT CRASH BANDICOOT OR TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN

>smash logo intro plays
>screen turns red
>nintendo logo appears with a mario coin sound effect playing
>n64 mario runs and jumps off the logo making it squish
>red turns to green
>banjo talon trots towards the center of the screen
>the xbox logo appears behind him and he bows like when gets a jiggy saying guh huh
>screen pans away from the xbox logo and banjo
>green turns to blue
>playstation logo appears
>the blue turns to black while the logo turns from white to blue
>playstation characters start to appear with some replaced by smash characters commonly associated with sony
>rest of the trailer mimics playstation allstars
>ends with jak getting the invite

Attached: 1467949769625.jpg (764x1062, 194K)

strawpoll.me/18625689