FF7 Remake TGS Trailer

It's up

youtube.com/watch?v=GBpq_Jq7yn0

Attached: cloud.jpg (1413x793, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnGnJWKyBak
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIpdx-3QCc
youtube.com/watch?v=jSAjNWypykQ
hollywoodreporter.com/news/keanu-reeves-nintendo-topped-e3-twitter-reactions-1218953
press.na.square-enix.com/products/p324/final-fantasy-vii-remake
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/functional
dictionary.com/browse/functional
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aerith

>Biggs and Jessie riding parachutes
IT'S CONFIRMED BOYS. WE'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO SAVE EM

That's them escaping the first reactor though

sorry

Attached: 1568212222101.png (2862x1615, 3.32M)

first rashid now this

>Fight On! sounds like shit now
Fuck you Nu-Square, you better let me play the original OST

youtube.com/watch?v=lnGnJWKyBak

Attached: 1559243712838.jpg (421x421, 62K)

No fuck you, they're just hiding beyond the frame searching for survivors

WHY WOULD THEY SPOIL THIS?

Did Cloud fuck up trying to draw his sword?

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1462x734, 65K)

>Remaking
>SPOIL THIS
????

fuck me still no Red XIII

Where are mah bois? Where are they? How do they have Shiva and Ifrit but not the best early game summon?

Attached: chocomog7-b.jpg (289x205, 15K)

Name my band.

Attached: 1568211640365.jpg (1392x1080, 275K)

>Red XII
Kek you know this is just Midgar?

Holy shit the voice acting is terrible, it sounds like a 90's h-anime dub.

is this all original dialogue from the old game? why does it sound awkward and bad? maybe its the way its edited

Fucking terrible desu childhood ruined

>posting the shit version

I wish we could have gotten another episode of XV along with the 7R but I guess that would be asking too much.

>is this all original dialogue from the old game?
Fuck no, they're changing the plot way more than I thought they were.

You know he shows up before you escape Midgar?

Corneo's Cornholes

Post yfw you saw the Don and heard him speak.

Okay I think we have enough threads about it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-08-02-48-983_com.github.adamantcheese.chan.png (1080x2340, 600K)

About 50/50 some lines are old, some new, some redone or very hammed up by the voice actor.

I'm not sure how I feel about those new additions, like that 'Soldier' guy on the bike or those weird dust ghosts in the slums?

>Random spoopy ghost filler where downtime used to be.
>extra bike chases
>OC Soldier guy
>looks like there will be even more Avalanche operations
>Overhyping Reno and ruining his intro with over the top anime shit and a big fight
>Dragging out shit by actually showing Tseng kidnapping Aerith
>Ruining the tower by extending the sequence and showing Avalanche fighting instead of getting there just too late and watching their final moments.
>DUMB GIANT CGI SHINRA INSTEAD OF HIM WALTZING OUT TO SHOW HE'S UNTOUCHABLE
There's plenty of acceptable additions and extensions shown in the trailer, but they're absolutely fucking it up.

Nomura is a goddam idiot.

There is no way they won't reset character levels for the 2nd part.
I mean, the characters have like 3k+ HP already at the end of part 1

That might be the absolute worst voice acting I've ever heard in my life. Holy shit.

Better than smash spam shit

I like that they haven't abandoned the wackier aspects of FFVII.

i just noticed they are different,the scene with cloud fighting reno has a different in game take

That dude kickflipping his motorcycle like a skateboard looked really fucking retarded

This is just turning into an anime god fucking dammit why are they ruining the one piece of media I actually enjoyed?

They just had the VAs quickly dub over the Japanese trailer, that's not the actual in-game dub.

Neither is good, you don't pick between then. Neither should exist

>Reno’s got lightning dashes and Rude can giant swing you.
Turks are looking good. Can’t wait for when you have to start fighting that whole team.

Attached: E7D77D02-3756-417F-B4E7-3C1AC620CA9E.jpg (1024x578, 80K)

I cackled

Even if that were true, which I doubt, they're clearly terrible actors

>scenic view instead of the ruined park
Boooo

ff7 will always be better as an aged ps1 game with a janky translation

FUCK Y-

Attached: 1568214279089.webm (1920x1080, 781K)

Holy shit it looks incredible

Hologram president shinra was beyond retarded, glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

This game might be fun, but it's not FF7.

Where the fuck is the nip version?

what a fucking DORK

This is proof Nomura and co still remember above all else, Cloud is still a massive dork that spaghettis at times.

Spoil what? Anyone who's never played the game before would never be able to make out what's going on here. You never see what a reactor looks like and none of them would know about the 8 sectors let alone what they even mean. Nothing here is spoiled, all you can see is what looks like a ruined city and even then it looks more like a massive junkyard

Is this still episodic?

7 was already wacky anime bullshit, the problem is they're amping it up way too early, ruining the pacing and flow, and getting rid of some of the killer cinematography. Characters are doing stuff akin to Omnislash in Sector 7, it's too much.

Yes, the entire game will be in Midgar which is fucking boring

I hope summons aren't done in the FFXV way

I wouldn't be surprised if it's beyond Nomuras control at this point, they've forced the game into being episodic and potentially platform exclusive.

They clearly don't have the game or the players best interest in mind.

The voice actor for red XIII was leaked in some credits, he's in

Of course it's retarded, it misses the entire point of the scene! He only addresses them to stroke his ego and demoralize them by showing how little he cares and how perfectly safe he is.

Every time I see new plot elements, it makes me dread the inevitability of the Genesis reveal more and more.

Gee, Cloud!

Sure am excited for this 20 hour cinematic experience

They appear to fight alongside you

Everything about this trailer is exactly what I don't like about remakes.

Apart from the combat system they're playing it way too safe, the story, characters and dialogue feels like it tries way too hard to remain faithful to the original. This remake is following the law but not the soul of FFVII. This game wont be able to recapture the same magic of what FFVII was back then.

REmake2 did a way better job of blending new with old.

Attached: 1369331081494.jpg (335x333, 28K)

I’ll wait to watch anything about the game until the whole thing is out in 2025.

They did the exact same thing with FFXIII.

Thanks man

They'll be done in the FFXIII way: they fight along side you with a massive attack at the end of their duration

To be fair, a lot of this is because the original was turn-based, and more importantly couldn't get away with every half the shit the remake is doing now simply because the tech/ect. wasn't there at the time.

You can bet your ass if the technology and so on existed at the time to do it, the lads who made the original would do this as well because rule of cool.

The music is atrocious. This game needs electric guitars not a 200-piece orchestra.

I thought Rude was a black guy?

What's going on here?

You're welcome my fellow non-ironic weeb bro.

>crossdressing is in
>squatting minigame is in
>motorcycle chase is in
Where's the fucking faggot who kept making those shitty threads three times a day?

God the new dub actors are fucking awful.

Oh my stars...

Attached: wedge.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Do you have a source? I really want to believe

THE GODDESS

But seriously even SE realized he was a mistake I think you'll be safe from him showing up. At best he might a cheeky reference.

>Ruining the tower by extending the sequence and showing Avalanche fighting instead of getting there just too late and watching their final moments.
>>DUMB GIANT CGI SHINRA INSTEAD OF HIM WALTZING OUT TO SHOW HE'S UNTOUCHABLE
I agree with these.

New Reno is already impossible to see as threatening, though, so fighting him might be better.

>Apart from the combat system they're playing it way too safe, the story, characters and dialogue feels like it tries way too hard to remain faithful to the original.
????????????????????
Did you even watch the trailer?

Hum was that supposed to be the turk theme when Reno show up? Cause it sound like fucking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSAjNWypykQ

who the fuck is doing the audio mixing on these trailers

First of all, the game has been out for 22 years. Second of all, showing three characters looking at rubble with no context doesn't "spoil" anything if you've somehow managed to avoid spoilers for 22 years.

That's Biggs you dumb fuck

he's already in this thread coming up with new retarded shit to doompost about

This is right up Nomura's alley, don't shift the blame. They show examples of good extension (more workout minigames, more summons, more elaborate areas) right next to garbage that's wholly in his hands (Renowank that runs his scene [if a fight was demanded it could have been during the barrel segment], holo-Shinra, stupid ghosts during the falling action).

What's the deal with those ghost things? I don't remember that in the original. Is Sephiroth causing it? Looks retarded.

>feels like it tries way too hard to remain faithful to the original
what? They're very clearly fucking with most of this game.

They should just make an anime of this series using the in game engine. It would unironically look better than the majority of 3DCG anime series out there.

For a game that holds a massive library of iconic music it's amazing the trailers have failed so miserably with their themes. You could even play AC music over the trailers and it would be 10x better.

>Is Sephiroth causing it?
Jenova actually

Fuck

See
There's no point in screwing up the original scene. In fact it would be better to enforce NuReno by having him step on the flowers and have his subordinates talk trash first. They'll probably have it right after the fight instead, which is stupid as hell and breaks the scene.

Even if it was just FF7 with HD textures people would still cry BUT MUH SOUL, because it wasn't the exact original game they played ages back. At this point, the remake is more for new players to have their own experience with, rather than trying to do everything 1 to 1 for the sake of it entirely.

Trust me, as the Spyro remake trilogy and the mess that was Sonic 2 HD taught me, you will never ever actually get it down perfect with remakes for everyone, because there will always be a That Guy who gets autistic about NO THIS ISN'T RIGHT, THIS PIXEL LOOKS OFF SO IT'S SHIT, and you end up spending an eternity with a fucking tree after because no one can collectively agree on the design and pixels in full.

>t. asshole who was kinda part of Sonic 2 HD original teamu

Cloud tries to brandish the buster sword but ends up knocking it on the ceiling

True, they even had Uematsu on board and still managed to botch the original pieces

>dubbing the nip moaning
For fuck sake, stop doing this

Looks fucking great lads.

that scene is from the train graveyard you fake fan

We don't know. They're called "watchmen of FATE" or something overly chuunibyo like that.

It’s either the Sephiroth clones or Jenova pieces given an actual role rather than just being abrupt boss fights.

looks unironically good
way better than the other trailers

got turned down for that janny position did you?

Attached: fat-man-at-computer-desk.jpg (250x223, 16K)

bros, did they make Tifa's titties BIGGER or is it just my retarded gamer?

Faggots whining in these threads usually say it looks way too different, but now we're going with it's too true to the original?

>You can bet your ass if the technology and so on existed at the time to do it, the lads who made the original would do this as well because rule of cool.
Except that's nonsense, because the people who did the cutscenes COULD have Cloud do a million flips over gunfire or have Reno lunge through the air or make Shinra a big hologram. You see things like this later in the game! It's a matter of restraint.

It's a remake, not a remaster you nigger

Uematsu is dead tho

Trailer was great outside of them being too afraid to show Cloud in a dress. Trannies being annoying faggots actually had a fan favorite joke removed from a game. Can we stop pretending taking them into consideration is fine now?

Just your retarded gamer

>Remakes should be worse
Why?

>Turks fighting styles have been upgraded.
So what’s Elena going to do?

You weren't even born when ff7 released, zoomshitter.

I wonder if they'll add stuff that connects the game to shit like Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus.

You have no idea, maybe they're keeping it as a fun surprise as to what Cloudette looks like?

I hope not.

the new trailers just been released, everyones whining is way too incoherent. dont worry, a new copypasta will be developed soon so then people can spam the same bullshit over and over again.

Hopefully we'll see Red 13 come the Stage Event, maybe they'll have a new trailer after TGS is over or something

Strongly doubt it, they'll just make other new stuff instead.

>Mark Hamill as Don Corneo
Okay, I'm hype.

Attached: corneo.jpg (1253x734, 127K)

not everyone on Yea Forums is the same person

They're just saving it for later, don't get your knickers in a twist.

Turks' theme seems ruined too

Why are the english voices so shit

hopefully not

Nomura already said that the crossdressing joke wouldn't sit well with modern audiences so it needed to be changed.

>Reno has Noctis-esqe warp abilities

Cool, but why does he look like a femboy version of his AC appearance?

Attached: EEMRqpvXUAElJJN.jpg (744x690, 51K)

They went non-union and recast everyone. At least it's not KH2 Aeris-tier.

Is it really?

It's the Train Graveyard, m8

cope

I know they want to push Reno since fangirls like him, but doesn't having him fight you earlier on remove the point of saving his fight for when he's intentionally stalling you later, showing the Turks are three steps ahead and not just some thugs?

Wait really there is an actual reason?
I just thought Eng voices were always shit but this time they are specially shit

No it's not, they show up in front of the bar too.

Changing something and removing it are two different things.

So, there's a new Soldier boss, who's Demyx from Kingdom Hearts.

Attached: a soldier.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

WHAT THE FUCK Yea Forums YOU TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO BE SHIT NOW I HAVE TO FUCKING BUY IT I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME

Attached: 1qa066.jpg (665x662, 184K)

it's going to be incredibly hard not to double-dip on this. I try to not buy games on PS4 that will obviously come to PC, but fuck me

Basically, yeah, plus a little Gladio.

It's clear they're adding filler to justify the game being split into parts.

They need to tailor this to the ADHD kids of today who can't wait for things to unfold and don't pay attention to the details. Why do you think we're seeing Sephiroth at all? His entire unveiling is already ruined.

god I'm so disappointed that the concept art looked nothing like the model

I thought Reno was a guy who looked angry all of the time with Clint Eastwood eyes and brown hair, and then I saw his AC design. Damn shame. Daaamn shame.

Literally XV with a reskin.

It remember me that guy from AC and i hate it seems cringe

Tifa's looking better than her first reveal, thighs look nicer and her face looks more polished. Can anyone make a webm of her during the wall leaning scene?

Same, what's the point? They gotta model him either way.

Cloud is probably going to be full fish rather than just crossdressingy
It'll probably work better with the art style this way too

>Why do you think we're seeing Sephiroth at all?
Because having the screen flash black while static and tinnitus sounds play doesn't really cut it in 2019

is it hurt living like a fucking retard?

it would be pretty cool if the first episode didn't have Sephiroth shown off at all

Shills are out in full force.
It was a good trailer, but you lost the second you announced multiple full RRP instalments.

stretching midgar to 20+ hours still seems like a bad idea

Attached: 1456176297463.png (331x329, 113K)

try reading

nothing wrong with adding a little rivalry

Christ, the waifufags are gonna have a field day for literal decades.

Why not just add a bunch of optional filler and minigames instead of screwing over the core of the game? They could add a Colliseum with multiple extra versions of boss fights for post game if they really wanna pad it.

That's called build-up.
It's not like they couldn't have just flashed the Sephiroth model on screen back then if they wanted to. It's clear they delayed showing him on purpose.

Japanese Square and NA Square record different gameplay footages all the time for their trailers. Happens with Kingdom Hearts trailers too

Can they pick the camera off the floor? It's way too low, Cloud will end up obscuring your target like in the Rude scene

I'm cautious about it.

The original FFVII is still one of the best paced games I've ever played, it was pretty obvious that a remake would never be as well paced.

Why not? Isn't that just proving user's point?

Looks nice but I dont feel any need to play it
I think Ill just watch some eceleb play it for me

They're doing that too, at least the mini-games.

Um... What?

Attached: 7C656E9F-F0F3-4BFD-9707-99D8539598EC.jpg (911x1012, 189K)

You don't have to actually see him to fix that ya dingus, the entire point is that he's this near mythical entity that no one really knows anything about and you're not really sure if you should be believing anything you hear or not, you get to the shinra hq scene and it warps your mind. We're going from a wonderful slow reveal to smashing rocks into your face.

I was agreeing with the sentiment, I'm asking why bother making him a big CGI projection at all. It's not like it saves money, his full body has to be rendered for the end of Midgar anyway.

>what I personally don't like is worse
Why?

I’m just gonna come out and say it, everything looks retarded. Why do they have these hyper realistic characters running around with bad anime wigs on? Why not go for a style that was closer to the original art? I mean, look at that fucking cloud in the OP. He looks like a fucking goof.

Not really. If anything him fighting Cloud in the Church gives him and the other Turks a heads up to watch out for Cloud at the pillar.

man SE really wasted an entire generation making that luminous engine

>Why not go for a style that was closer to the original art?
Yeah, they should have made it look like this, that would have been great and not terrible

Attached: file.png (275x427, 144K)

The main thing that concerns me is how this will affect the rest of the game. The whole game being scaled up like this is gonna make it unfeasible for the entire """saga""" to come out within the next 6-7 years, but it's gonna be really shitty if Midgar gets this amount of detail put into it, and then we just skip through everything else at a comparatively breakneck pace.

>cut out 80% of the game
>charge $60
>b-b-but you can play darts and swing on monkey bars

Buying this game is like failing an IQ test

>they actually got Aeris' and Tifa's personalities right

Attached: 1568215227739.webm (1920x1080, 215K)

The ghosts are far more normal looking enemy mobs than the average shit that shows up in midgar

Sad thing is this looks better than XV even when its on UE4

They want the western audience
I agree taking FF7 which was a very silly game in a good way and making everything ultra realistic looking doesnt quite do it for me

You gonna explain how anyone could possibly see adding a big hologram of the bad guy as an improvement?

That looks fucking retarded you stupid piece of shit

Exactly!

It's been like this since AC. You were a fool to expect anything different.

>the original Nomura portraits and FMVs don't exist
have you played FFVII?

What's so fucking funny Aerith you slut

The problem isn't their look, it's that they keep showing up in slow scenes and going OOGA BOOGA.

*Aerisu

aerith wants the buster sword

>A SOLDIER

Attached: 1554432542232.png (480x360, 366K)

>Mark Hamill as Don Corneo
I want this to be true but can't find a source

Well said friend
Unless you were being sarcastic in that case fuck you

>saving them
Yes, nobody in Sector 7 dies. Everyone lives happily ever after and FFVII then becomes a Disney movie.

BRAVO SQUARE

Attached: 1351979928895.jpg (106x150, 7K)

Or they could take the models they have now and texture/light them to look stylized, like the original artwork, instead of hyper realistic.

OK what do I need to do to be Cloud in this scenario?

If they don't die I will begin an autistic fit and a autistic campaign of chaos.

Hey, stop applying logic to this cash grab. Why bother with tone and character motivation when you can have a REMEMBER THIS boss fight? Do YOU remember the Turks?

>yfw PC launch is epic store exclusive

Reminder that Team Ninja made a better Tifa than Squeenix.

Attached: teef.png (600x1060, 348K)

What fucking cave did you crawl out of and how have you survived the last 15 years?

If we got this game, what then?

Attached: 1548647961352.jpg (700x500, 47K)

Why are they calling her AeriTH again?

Team Ninja downgraded existing Dissidia Tifa

>Why do you think we're seeing Sephiroth at all? His entire unveiling is already ruined.
Because from a narrative standpoint it is an objective improvement compared to just switching the main antagonist of the game from a despicable corporate overlord to some literally who that gets vaguely mentioned once or twice and you've never even seen.

>other SOLDIERS showing up in Midgar
>Wutai being mentioned at all in Midgar
>wraiths, "Sephiroth", summons showing up in fucking Midgar
This is pretty much guaranteed to be a full-on rewrite of the game you stupid clown

Squats are back at least

>burger dub

any original voices and subs anywhere

Despite Yea Forums's ranting, this looks pretty good

>Turks fights look hype
>Keeping the whole Don Corneo sequence
>That view over ruined sector 7

Good point about the music though. It sounds very generic and not at all like it should.

Winning one game show after an other

hollywoodreporter.com/news/keanu-reeves-nintendo-topped-e3-twitter-reactions-1218953
>Of the newly announced titles at this year's E3, the Final Fantasy VII remake was the most-tweeted-about new game of the convention, followed by Cyberpunk 2077 and Nintendo's Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

Attached: ff7-remake-aerith-580x334.jpg (580x334, 17K)

Jesus Christ this is late 90's tiering dubbing

Attached: 1541384942314.jpg (473x436, 44K)

Never played the original but this looks fantastic. Should I play the original first if I don't care for most of the FF games I've played?

>Every single action game is FFXV!

Attached: your opinion2.gif (302x394, 95K)

And then you have to wait 2-3 years for the next part. The whole game will be finished in about 10 years.

Doesn't failing to catch Aerith the first time serve that purpose?

that soldier OC shit is baaad

yes, you'll appreciate the game way more if you play the original. You can even speed up the original now.

I'm definitely playing subbed.

That mention of Wutai pretty much implies that they'll be connecting Zack/Sephiroth's involvement in it during CC to it at the very least

FF7 is regarded as the best for a reason, I'd say play it so you can have that experience, especially if SE is gonna do some dumb shit and cut out a main character or something in the remake

it's worth playing just for context

Yes

it's alright
hard to compete with the original Japanese VII cast, though.

...Funny you should ask, some news on new XV stuff which MIGHT be Versus because of all that true stuff might come out on Friday.

Attached: 1564077346739.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

No matter how Yea Forums may shit on it, 7 is widely considered one of the best games of all time and you should definitely play it. What FFs did you play?

Say thanks to the "HURR DURR Midgar is FF7's best part" subhumans

I seriously hope the SOLDIER guy on the bike is just a special enemy that's supposed to demonstrate how rad and hardcore higher rank SOLDIERs are, not a new OC donut steel that you'll have to deal with the entire episode or, god forbid, the entire game.

Attached: kot.jpg (1596x1600, 84K)

Dirge of Cerberus doubt but Crisis Core? that's guarantied

be mil-fit
be an eco terrorist
have brain problems
you're already a third of the way there

There are some third class nooks in the Shinra Building and some First Class in Midgar near the end of the game.
I get what you mean, though.

>wacky woohoo SOLDIERman adventures

Attached: WOOHOO.png (1600x900, 1.31M)

Cloud also could be pretty damn silly and energetic sometimes. One of my old coworkers would always tell me I liked the idea of a FF7 remake more than if I were to actually get one as it just wouldn’t translate well. I think he was definitely right.
For some reason his AC design looked better to me than his design in this. Hell, the PS3 concept trailer looked better.

it's the most iconic yet underutilised part

Why the fuck wouldn't you want to see more SOLDIER characters?

omg I have hope bros

He's going to be this game's Genesis. God help us all.

>making a giant hologram of himself from his safe bunker isn't a massive ego stroke
uh okay.

>it's OKAY when CAPCOM does it
I fucking hate these people with double standards

Attached: 1563673819500.jpg (1280x720, 484K)

Best route would have been to make a slightly extended story mode and then a feature rich free roam mode to explore and learn more about the city.

FFXV was open world

Maybe because he didn't exist in the original game?

i like this guy

Attached: 1555189554214.png (511x498, 486K)

Because I'm not a closeted Japanese senior in love with an aging pop-star?

He'd get the mako/jenova poisoning and end up a droning retard Sephiroth clone by the end anyway
If that Seph isn't a hallucination it's probably that faggot

Inb4 he cucks Cloud with both Tifa and Aeris.

Fuck off mutate

>black suit
mod this shit out you fucks

Attached: Turks.JPG.jpg (960x768, 134K)

We should get GTA: Midgair edition instead

did you listen to the trailer, its fucking obviously him

>that fucking pompadour mullet

Fuck off zeal

You already know by how much they are going to expand midgar?

You're getting Yakuza: Midgar and you will like it

The easy answer is the rest won't be scaled up. Sure is gonna be fucked when Aerith dying is more than halfway through the series.

Attached: 54458.png (628x360, 156K)

YES

Attached: 1533765292388.png (628x666, 542K)

Yes, play the original. Once you play the original, you'll likely be more skeptical of the remake.

I thought Yang killed Tifa but turns out it was Squeenix

Attached: E05F1266-415B-465E-A190-A8C65B4FD16C.jpg (1573x2340, 557K)

>blond Josuke

Anyone catch some Shiva screens? Really hyped about being able to summon at will after all this time.

XV summons are the best looking summons in the series

Summons in 7R look like just special spells and like they have a timer for how long they are active for like in ff13, not devastating mega attacks

Attached: Ramuh summon FFXV.webm (750x420, 2.99M)

>The intro to the game starts with an obvious bad guy, but quickly the true villain is revealed.
>THAT'S BAD WRITING
Are you simple?

my engine looks good :)

Attached: tim-sweeney.jpg (1024x632, 127K)

Now i know why the game felt familiar

b-but FF characters have looked like this since 10

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Sure is gonna be fucked when Aerith dying is more than halfway through the series.
why is that fucked up? if anything, building your bond with aeris over a long time will make it more impactful. you could send aeris off with red xiii at the world map and ignore her for most of the early game.

So this game is part 1 of the whole and only covers the first 4 hours of the original game before you have to wait 3 more years only to find it has been cancelled and didn't make money.

>Don't deny we're all thinking it.

Attached: no I'm nothing like you degenerates.jpg (1439x1440, 188K)

...he's here.

The game looks great and it seems it plays great as well, but the cutscenes are kpop cringey and the English dub is awful.

I'll play it anyway.

Attached: shiva.png (1600x900, 1.94M)

It's not him. Listen to the way he stretches out the word "Sugar", Hamill doesn't do that. It is someone extremely prevalent in the voice acting business though, because his voice is so damn familiar, I just can't place a name on it.

>unlocked 30fps
nice optimization, timmy boy

>If we got this game, what then?
1) Square-Enix and Nomura will instantly be redeemed of all their wrong deeds
2) Barry will literally kill himself
3) No one will care about FF7R anymore

YAAASSSSS QUEEEEEN
WIG STATUS : SNATCHED

Because Soldier is a framing device for context and adding irrelevant characters dilutes its purpose?

Never got particularly far in any of them.

>and didn't make money
this is VII.

7R is superior to XV in every single way, EVERY SINGLE WAY.

Attached: Barry.jpg (420x315, 122K)

>looks gayer than Reno
nice

Attached: 14354652457.png (924x595, 677K)

No it doesn't, and 7R is fully baked corridors in 1 location, not a real time dynamic world. And 7r looks not as good as XV regardless

Attached: 44370941852_ef0ae4c302_o.jpg (1920x2560, 3.92M)

I am really fucking worried with the next chapter and after with how confined and padded this is.
Midgard is suppose to be like the first 4 hours of the game.
Will the next chapter just cover the Choco farm + Cloud Flashback + Kalm? How many chapter till Junon? Gold Saucer?

It's easy to compete with the Japanese cast you weeb. The only reason why you think Japanese voice acting is good is because you can't understand what they're saying without subtitles thus don't have a proper evaluation whether or not they're good at their job.

But no, the voice acting is fucking bad. Square has the money to actually hire good voice actors but refuse to do so. FFXIII came out a decade ago and that at least had better VA's for the most part. Fast forward to 2016 and they bring back Tidus's VA to voice one of the protags for FFXV for some fucking reason.

>people complaining about the dub
It's the dialogue, retards. Japs can't do anything but cringy anime conversations.

Attached: 1559126091765.jpg (251x242, 24K)

Not nearly as much as just walking up to your enemy because you know you're above them.

Bet this guy or Rufus will be driving the tank on the highway.

>XV summons are the best looking summons in the series
Who cares? Functionally, they are garbage.

That looks fucking sunny there.

What are those sunlight haters doing?

Seething nathan

7R is only shaping up because of Hamaguchi, not Nomura

no, it's definitely also the delivery

She looks cool

dumb shitposter

Attached: Shiva-ffvii.png (325x579, 62K)

Best looking but the stipulations n order to use them if baffling and unnecessary

>Shinra associate abuses power publicly

isn't that sort of the point

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg (600x600, 37K)

But Dante is the main character of his own series, not some OC that was added into a remake of a game he never existed in previously. And there are plenty of people who dislike his whole "daring jokester" spiel.

>The only reason why you think Japanese voice acting is good is because you can't understand what they're saying without subtitles thus don't have a proper evaluation whether or not they're good at their job.
>people suddenly can't read emotion if they can't understand what someone is saying

>it's the dialogue
>not the English department of corporation that can't turn a few lines of a simple context based language into decent action dialogue while also being incapable of getting people who do it well

Which is just matching the Jap VA direction

>the game is nowhere in being fully completed and only being released in chunks yet I know it's better than FFXV because i saw a trailer of a bunch of cutscenes with a few seconds of combat

Attached: 31615287.365000002_image.png (411x329, 229K)

This game really exposes the retards who don't understand what makes a story work. FF7 is flawed as hell, but you'd have to be a goddamn idiot to think it needed more flashy set pieces and excitement.

>modern = less colorful
Why do they always do this?

Why am I the only one that thinks this is a Young Loz?"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

I haven't played FF7 in ages, when is the soonest we meet Elena in the game?

Attached: qt azn girl.gif (297x330, 1.69M)

Almost certainly the next chapter will end with the first JENOVA fight on the boat to Costa Del Sol.

I don't disagree with you but both kinda send the same message. A tech ceo using tech to show HOW BIG I AM AND HOW UNIMPORTANT YOU ARE still works.

>Dante is the main character of his own series

Attached: 1528905980464.png (800x600, 521K)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1481842734021.png (1052x560, 140K)

>remake aerith during the corneo segment
>remake shiva skimpier than the original
literally just tifa huh

Everything he said is true

direct translations are terrible for localizations

Behind a horrible mechanic and the fact that there's only FOUR FUCKING SUMMONS IN TOTAL.
One of the them is story and battle locked.

The animation is nice, but thats fucking it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Ckaa7ltWgAAJ3xH.jpg (720x690, 75K)

Cloud looks very white again.

NO BIG TITS NO BUY

>The only reason why you think Japanese voice acting is good is because you can't understand what they're saying
Stop using this crock of shit argument that only applies to people who don't regularly consume nippon media.

Yeah and it could work if it's a one off deal.
It's not gonna be. They spent too long establishing his character and showing his face.

Why has he got on a normal Shinra uniform? SOLDIER's have their own.

There’s just no pleasing you guys is there...

Can we start a petition to upgrade Tifa's face? Aerith is really waifu material now, and Tifa is somehow ugly.

Mythril Mines. Elena is promoted to Turk because Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, and Barrett kill so many people.

Don't worry man, you'll have two dozen hours of relaxed downtime just exploring Midgar, taking sidequests, talking to characters and whatnot to make up for any loud explosions that might frighten you.

7r is fully baked and is just a filler paded version of a 4 hour prologue

its already ruined with new shit that will be just as bad as advent children or genesis

7r is also hold to attack

Attached: fyb855.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

One shows more cowardice and pettiness, one shows more arrogance and confidence. It matters.

How is endangering your own life by pulling off SICK MOVES abusing power? If he had been waiting for them at a roadblock formed of tanks and soldiers, then you'd be right on the money.

Yep

Technically five/six are actually summon able, but your point still stands

combat still doesnt win me, i feel like it willdrag on.

XV's summons look nice but they are near-worthless. Who cares about their animations?

>President Shinra showing up as a hologram instead of appearing in person in front of a guy who could just shoot him

Makes a lot more sense, desu.

Also

>Tifa getting /fit/

sweating_towel_guy.png

They didn't do direct translations.
At all.

that's fucking hilarious, based SE

you're retarded, are you trying to imply the ring that noctis gets given to him is versus which was cancelled?

>Everyone who accepts evidence is Zeal!
Hi Barry, enjoy your last moments!

P.S.: have you decided your suicide method for when FFVersus is going to be re-revealed yet?
Hanging? Drowning? Seppuku?
Beware, your time is drawing near...

Attached: VERSUS proof2.png (1632x1706, 1.84M)

You'll always play second fiddle to the boomer and you know it

Dude looks like Angeal from Crisis Core.

This game is costing Squeenix so much cash and because it's only part 1 with no conclusion and doesn't even have many of the most memorable parts of the original in it.
>No Ancient city
>No weapons
>No Red XIII
>No Yuffie
>No Vincent
>No airship
>No submarine
>No Golden Saucer
>No chocobos
At this rate they're going to burn all their money and we'll be left waiting for a climax that'll never come. Huge projects like this never pan out in pieces.
>FF VII fans will deny this.
This will be the one and only part released and you'll be stuck with a unsatisfying cutscene at the end of leaving Midgar with no end-game content.

Attached: dammit.png (2560x1440, 732K)

>makes a lot more sense
retard

not a fan but functionally, they destroy bosses

>instead of appearing in person in front of a guy who could just shoot him
That was the entire point of him showing up.

Stop whining and baiting.

You wish. FFVII kiddies can't handle god tier Yakuza combat.

Attached: Yakuza God Tier Combat.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought this while watching it. I started browsing the thread hoping someone else posted about these things and you did which was a relief.

I only ever saw Ramuh outside of the scripted story stuff.

>more sense
The point of the scene was that even on his own, with no guards, AVALANCHE was too scared shitless to attack him, the President of Shinra is untouchable. The giant hologram makes him look weak.

>7r is fully baked and is just a filler paded version of a 4 hour prologue
Nigga, you haven't even played the game yet. At least the remake will ADD content, unlike XV, which took a huge chunk of the story out and put it in a movie.

The Midgar section of VII had more story than the entirety of XV.

SOLDIERs being important rockstar supersoldiers is great. Them being throwaway mobs you don't even think about in the original was a waste.

>strawmanning
(You)

The original dialogue was awful you idiot. It was rushed and has planty of grammar issues all over the place.

The fuck are you talking about? No they didn't.

Robbie Daymond is Prompto and Ray Chase is Noctis.
Tidus is James Arnold Taylor.

>they save Tifa's dress reveal for later

Attached: ren sweat.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

My bad. I haven't played VII in years. I forgot it was an intimidation tactic.

>most memorable parts
>weapons
Retard
>no red XIII
Double nigger retard

Functionally they are more useful than summons in older FFs.

>the ff15, yakuza, dmc reboot spammer are all the same person
Color me surprised

>THE GIFT OF THE GODDESS

Attached: 1566510714866.png (600x600, 57K)

God I thought the English dub was awful, but the Japanese one is also awful...
Squenix please...

>President Shinra showing up as a hologram instead of appearing in person in front of a guy who could just shoot him
>Makes a lot more sense

Are you retarded? It makes less sense, the entire point of that scene was the president showing you that he's untouchable, he's going to laugh in your face in person and you can't do shit about it. Now he's a generic anime villain making threats and puffing out their chest.

Wow, you can make up shit with absolutely no basis! Congratulations!

>god tier combat
>enemies literally do nothing
>10 second cutscene attack
What are you smoking, this looks horrible?

This one will cost a lot but it will sell like hotcakes no matter how shit it is and they'll just reuse assets for the other parts.

>summons in Midgar
??? It’s been a while since I played the game but I don’t remember getting any until after that town.

The point was that it made no sense? Barret would fucking smoke the guy without even thinking. Him showing up as a giant hologram demonstrates visual power and size over the puny AVALANCHE. (Which you'll grow into a proper resistance cell prompting the plate to be dropped)

Prove it wrong? They already said it's a 4 part game.

Didn't Stellafag put this fire out the last time? Zeal had us for fools. Lying fuck.

Attached: nwiudhqu92ie.png (1000x1063, 1.64M)

Oh she has plenty

Attached: tits.jpg (1410x792, 97K)

to be fair i would be intimidated by a 10 foot tall man suddenly appearing in front of me

You can literally see the filler.
What's the point to adding a ghost attack to the front of 7th Heaven?

Anything destroys bosses, because the game is piss easy.
No, because they are random as fuck. It's easier to warp an enemy to death.

Fuck off Nathan.

Attached: khkun samefagging and renaming his shitpostin pics.jpg (1080x1408, 661K)

I can't wait to find GENESIS in some random dirty alleyway

post proofs

Loz was barely an adult in AC

>that faggotry art
every male is a fucking sissy fashion faggot
either make every character female or bring actual males to it
pass.

agree the voice acting is so bad. Its actually a detriment to the game. Voice over is overrated and 90 percent of it doesn't work right for the tone of most games.

They are the strongest attacks in the game next to Armiger and are way more effective than summons were in older FFs.

I thought the blue uniformed soldiers were of the lowest rank and thus disposable grunts? Why would they feel the need to give them a face?

Nah the Japanese dub is very good.

The onus is not on me to prove your baseless assertions wrong. That's not how it works, brainlet.

Tifa's dress ain't nothing compared to her cowboy outfit.

Attached: Tifa-ffvii-guide2.png (240x240, 34K)

Fuck off Zeal you were already exposed

Depends how it's presented. I'm hopeful, though.

It's good, friend. Square is praying upon foggy memories. Him appearing in person is also why the robot appears instead of the reactor just blowing up to spite them.

>imagine them in dress

she looks so fucking bad
why did they do this?

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Original FFVII:
>Only named SOLDIER members are Zack and Sephiroth
>Other SOLDIER are just random encounter mooks we dispatch without any sort of issue
>They were supposed to be Shinra's elite of the elite.

she's gonna be extra qt in that for sure

That is by far my biggest concern.
Problem is, if they decide to make everything the right way, it could take up to 5 more chapters.
So, basically, the options are:
1) We'll get a butchered mess not different from FFXV
2) It will be a proper remake, but we won't be able to play it because it will never be completed in our lifetime

Thank god this didn't turn out like that awful Link's Awakening remake by making the characters look like fucking toys or some shit

Haha, it's-a me, who-the-fuck-sama!

Attached: Shitty new character.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

Tifa squat contest with pov camera placed under her ass-mod when?

> All that fucking filler

SO it is confirmed that this fucking game will be 90% Naruto level filler shit

Attached: 1553811881448.jpg (428x424, 16K)

You're right. The first Summon Materia is Choco Mog in the Chocobo Stables near Calm. Shiva specifically was a reward for saving the little girl after Bottomswell.

Dead weight will never overtake Dante's role no matter how hard Itsuno tries

>They are the strongest attacks in the game next to Armiger and are way more effective than summons were in older FFs.
Who gives a fuck if they are the strongest attacks in the game? The argument is about FUNCTIONALITY and RELIABILITY.

i for one like CHAD

10/10 content, I'm never leaving this website

That answers one question--how about the question about Barry and the child gorn?

I look forward to his bara porn

Attached: ,,,.gif (250x231, 875K)

It is the most iconic but certainly NOT the best, nor it is underutilised, considering you pass at least 1/5 of the game there, and it's a single city

You can see it is fully baked you idiot
XV added literally everything, versus was barely even 20% of a game and even the invasion in kingsglaive was 100x bigger in scale than the hallway shit they planned in versus

Were you expecting a $60 game that was 5 hours long?

Are they using the Unreal engine?

>he's defending it

We already crossed that line with Crisis Core Zack, may as well have fun with it while we're here

yes

>Cowardice

It actually shows more than ever how little he actually cares. He didn't even bother to show up. He just pulled a Microsoft over Apple theater show and laughs at you for even trying.

If I was going to crush some ants, I wouldn't bother to walk all the way over to them if I can just tell someone else to do it for me.

I see your point as well but I think you're just being a nitpicking faggot about it. This is hardly an issue at all but I'm still keeping an eye out for other fuckups.

>episodic remake of the game is rewritten to include other parts of the canon
>dah filler

cuz shiva has big jiggly tits and gets more of a reaction, duh

There's things about this trailer I liked and things I didn't.

But what in the actual fuck is this this bullshit. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be fired.

Attached: president shinra.jpg (1409x912, 194K)

DITHERING: THE GAME

You can't tell the game is dithered to all hell in the shit blurry youtube encodes, but if you watch the high bitrate press release versions of the trailers it's super apparent

I wish they waited to release this on PS5 as a launch title. PS4 is too old and shit.

It also sets up Barret having trouble directly killing people even if they're evil and how he's more bark than bite.

Since the DLC Materia was announced we knew the summons would be different.

Nope, you clearly never played it.

but this is one of the actual good changes

He looks like an unused background character from FFXV movie

Attached: 156354682311.jpg (1280x548, 488K)

>Fuck no, they're changing the plot way more than I thought they were.

They’re not changing it in a bad way, that part where the Shinra execs frame them as being from Wutai is pretty interesting.

Which gives me hope that if they do a IX remake they’ll rewrite and change a lot of bs from that game, such as Garnet’s stupid “abandon Zidane and my friends and return to Alexandria to get captured and fork over my magical weaponry” plot line, and actually make Zidane and Garnet’s love a major focus unlike how the original game pretended it to be.

I want to finish unbuttoning his shirt then worship his pecs and belly.

Attached: EEMIusOUUAA7y-8.jpg (1129x663, 54K)

>XV added literally everything
XV didn't even add a fucking story. The biggest plot points happened away from the main characters until the game put the player on rails in the last few chapters.

PC

I like it though

Let's not bring that turd up here

Imo, they all have an uncanny valley look going on.

>crossdressing confirmed
the remake is saved

>the high bitrate press release versions
Where. Gimme.

>PC

will probably be 3 years or so later when it's finally on PC

Cloud's hair looks like shit, they unironically should've kept it animu spikey

And FUNCTIONALLY they are the among the most effective attacks in the game precisely because of how strong they are making them more useful.

Learn some actual words.

>belts
NOMURA YOU HACK

>Nope, you clearly never played it.
I clearly never played what? I have 150+ hours in FFXV. How are the summons a reliable form of attack?

not released yet

press.na.square-enix.com/products/p324/final-fantasy-vii-remake

Not a single tiddy in this game has jiggled so far.

Tell me about Cloud! Why doesn’t he smile?

>I CRIED!!
ericbutts.jpg

We don't see any First Class until the very end, and at that point they aren't story relevant, Midgar is beneath you now.

It's almost like someone thought all of this.

>way more effective
Not in a reality where Knights of the Round exists

>those weird dust ghosts in the slums

They were in the original game, you fight them in the train graveyard.

>dlc Materia
Wait what? Are all the summons just going to be dlc you buy?

Already proven it wasn't him because he was banned and his posts earlier in the thread were deleted while that gore wasn't deleted because they weren't posted by him.

I was expecting the game to cover at least all Disc 1, some filler was to be expected but not 90% of the fucking game.

he looks good but why the heck is he even in part 1

Attached: file.png (1112x720, 803K)

>Seething nathan
Is that your new scapegoat after KH-kun and Zeal?

>And FUNCTIONALLY they are the among the most effective attacks in the game precisely because of how strong they are making them more useful.
If they appear, faggot, which is my entire point.
>func·tion·al
>designed to be PRACTICAL and useful, rather than attractive.
Kill yourself, faggot.

I always wondered why didn't Barret say fuck it and shoot him dead when he came taunt them in person.

So stop making shit up then, faggot unless you can give me a nice 4k video to jerk off to on repeat.

I sincerely hope not, I'll get it on my ps4 pro because it's fucking the game of my childhood but fuck this piece of shit under powered console, I hope they partner with nvidia again to bring the game on PC but let's be honest, there's a high chance they'll wait until the episodic shit is done until they even consider porting it to the superior platform

VIII is the only PSX game that truly needs a remake

Its better than FF7 and AC

You are right,the parts on the shinra building are eerie it is a shame what they are doing

NOMURA STOP FUCKING SHOVING IN YOUR OC DONUT STEEL
YOU RUINED KINGDOM HEARTS BECAUSE OF IT

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1561507697120.jpg (2134x2889, 1.47M)

Kek dumbass

>They were in the original game, you fight them in the train graveyard.

Assuming they're the same creature, which is still a bit of a stretch without more information. Why in the hell is there an army of them attacking the bar. Seems dumb as hell.

>Doesn't know that Barry constantly ban evades

Cloud needs his daily dose of PTSD

no, but there are at least three confirmed DLC summons

Because the whole pace of the game has to be changed to accomodate episodic format. Imagine dropping $60 for 1/4 of the game and the villain doesn't even show up in that 1/4

>why did they do this?
To please sjw and so not to clash with the western jewish propaganda.

XV added more story than versus ever had you retarded cunt, it added more characters, personality, backstory, lore, locations, enemies, and a fully fleshed out world

your faggot versus shit was nothing and all the big plot points happen in xv, nothing in versus is xv story nor is the story about the invasion you fucking retarded faggot

Imagine nintendofags realizing that this game will never come to the switch

The male characters look more feminine and prettier than this atrocity

If he didn't care he wouldn't even acknowledge them, just like he ignores the mayor. He does care, he just makes a big show of it. This solution removes the effectiveness of the original for a new interpretation that's muddled.

Okay, can someone please explain to me who Barry, Zeal, Stellafag, Mutate and Nathan are? It's like fucking Nomura wrote this crap, I don't know what's going on.

Attached: 1563684993iut9.png (788x305, 83K)

Well, now we are getting high class SOLDIER in Midgard, how is that a problem?

Still, the elite mako infused supersoldiers of Shinra being random encounters that never pose a threat was always quite jarring.

I wonder how they'll be doing summons in this given that they're clearly player replacers like in XIII
Imagine if they have their own unique themes

>You enroll into SOLDIER, the elite fighting force of the Shinra corporation
>Through years of rigorous and disciplined training, you are finally admitted into service as a Class 3
>Your mission is to chase down and capture terrorists who have sabotaged Shinra assets
>A serious task, requiring serious commitment
>You take off on your bike and give chase
>"WOOO HOOOO"
>*Does sick flip with bike (property of the Shinra corporation), then grinds the damn thing across the asphalt*

Attached: tired.jpg (400x288, 26K)

autistic ffxv fanboy

They've been silently rolling back Compilation for years, there's no need to back in the mediocrity again.

I’m confused.

>the bulge on shiva

Attached: file.png (500x515, 454K)

Fan demand. And people already know him so I get not trying to hide one of the most iconic vidya villains in history.

I mean the COMPLETE EDITION it might come to whatever console Nintendo has out in 2029?

It's the new black ghost jenova bullshit, as introduced in the previous trailer, retards
This shit has nothing to do in FF7

Since you clearly never played it its obvious you're too retarded to understand.

Functionality has nothing to do with reliability, the fact that they are so fucking powerful is what makes them so good functionally, the fact that they are so powerful gods is what makes using them a scarce thing to begin with so you cant spam them

Y'all niggas dumb as rocks.

Please God no

>censor tifa's tits
>remove the sauna scene
>keep in cross dressing
SNOY really have their priorities straight

Attached: 1499912687488.jpg (1352x1380, 535K)

You didn't identify who the autistic FF15 fanboy is, user it could be any of the five I just asked about.

And XV summons all are more poweful and received way earlier

I doubt that the rest of the episodes will be years apart. They have the framework, engine, and most assets ready at this point. Likely yearly releases.

Then again, this is Square-Enix we are talkint about. So it's really a coin toss

Red xii is trash

>No Ancient city
Source: your ass
>No weapons
>No Red XIII
>No Yuffie
>No Vincent
>No airship
>No submarine
>No Golden Saucer
>No chocobos

Nathan you are KH kun

you'll figure it out very soon only one of those people actually exist

>DUMB GIANT CGI SHINRA INSTEAD OF HIM WALTZING OUT TO SHOW HE'S UNTOUCHABLE

The original game where he came in person was stupid and unrealistic, why didn’t Barret just shoot him while he was in his monologue instead of just standing there?

Seriously you guys are just contrarians for the sake of being contrarians.

>XV added more story than versus ever had you retarded cunt
I am not comparing XV to Versus, you braindead shill, so stop trying to obfuscate.
>your faggot versus shit was nothing and all the big plot points happen in xv, nothing in versus is xv story nor is the story about the invasion you fucking retarded faggot
YOU mentioned Versus, faggot, not me. Kill yourself. XV's story was shit and huge plot points were a fucking montage from a movie. Period.

I prefer 2-3 years between releases ala Mass Effect desu

They are people that got infused with JENOVA cells, of course they are a little crazy. And 1st Class get a lot of freedom to operate, they can use whatever equipment they request and wear anything they like.

Somebody webm the Tifa pull up parts :3

I'm sorry

Or maybe the difficulty will be ramped up.

I think this is correct,

> imagine the president himself talking with terrorist

Tifa boobs are fucking huge

>I was expecting the game to cover at least all Disc 1
Then you are way fucking behind, because Square revealed months ago what the first game would cover.

>Why didn’t Barret just shoot him while he was in his monologue instead of just standing there

Because that was also a character building moment for Barret, showing that when given the chance, he can't just murder a man in cold blood, no matter how much they might deserve it.

Attached: 1568214373526.png (913x765, 329K)

Yeah Red XII sucks that's why I'm hyped for Red XIII, just hope we get to fucking see him soon

Source on the game?

>KotR literally giving you 13 party members
>Heroes Never Die starts playing

Attached: 1487982551786.jpg (480x534, 18K)

>Likely yearly releases.
>Final Fantasy 7 Remake part 2 coming in 2021 :D
I'm not a cynical dirtbag but fuck I miss being a true optimist.

>remove the sauna scene
what did I miss?

Except he was banned after the kh falseflagger posted the gore and only barry posts earlier in the thread were deleted, none of the gore was deleted because barry didn't post them.

You don't need to lie about barry when there's plenty of other things he said you can take umbrage against.

Stop being butthurt.

Now there's a sixth character I don't know about? What's next? One of these characters is a Nobody or some shit? I hate this, give me my goddamned Vagrant Story remastered already. This Nomura garbage sucks.

>yearly
Lmaaaaooo

Basically , he created many aliases and hates all fanbases sans FF15 and Yajuza, he hates TWETY, DMC and KH. He fakes to be a fan of the last three series only to spit on eachother and trying to put the fanbases against eachother, he also makes DMC about the shitty reboots and about Yakuza, he posts the many bad webm to defend it. He accuses everyone that disagrees with him as Nathan [a Kh fan] since he btfo him at one point, but Nathan might be just a Barry clone.

I swear you faggots played this game once when you were 10 because most of your complains are in the original game.

So you have no idea what functionality means

Did you guys know that there was a fight with other SOLDIER members in the Shinra bulding, but it was dummyed out? The New threat mod restores it.

did you play the original red xii or did you get red xii the zodiac age

that original scene was dumb since barret would've just fucking shot him right there, so making him a hologram is pretty smart.
the whole branding avalanche as being from wutai seems weird though

Bait.

I doubt about it.

They're a bunch of Nomura or Tabata fanboys from discord that come here to bitch at each other.

seiously fucking with my mind, it looks small from the front and during certain scenes, but she's clearly stacked

Attached: EEMfEOgX4AUJulB[1].jpg (734x718, 60K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-090530_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

I'd rather they wait 10 - 15 years between episodes desu!

Cute!CUTE!!!

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (794x645, 485K)

let's not shitpost

Most people think it's a bad idea but there's no way they were going to make a FF7 remake only one game

HOLY SHIT

Ethics Committee BTFO

looks like they totally fucked up the feels re: aerith/cloud romance. in the original, the sense of a potential romance between cloud and other girls was set by the music and vague dialog. in this trailer they just straight up say "he's a keeper". shit writing. shit remake confirmed.

This is the modern audience. They get confused when characters' words don't line up with their actions, get mad when characters do "the wrong" thing and would prefer that everyone acts perfectly logically at all times.

Then stop shilling it nathan.

None of the plot points were only in the movie, noctis is OUTSIDE the city when its invaded and that plot point is literally the 1st chapter of the game as we experience noctis's pov.

Fucking retard, keep seething that XV is god tier while KH3 bombed

I've said this before but you fucks laughed at me, the black from her bra creates the illusion that her breasts start lower than they actually do thus looking smaller and the fact that they're one conjoined area instead of two separate outlined breasts doesn't help

So we saw the hundred gunner boss from the elevator, think TGS will show us Nanaki?

I don't get it. Is this episodic or not? The game name doesn't say part 1 or anything. IT just says FF7 Remake which would lead any reasonable customer to believe they are getting the full remake.

Also, is it exclusive to PS4 or not? It only mentions PS4 but it also doesn't make any sense because the project is too huge with no room to fail which means it needs to be on as many platforms as possible. Also, the biggest benefits of the remake are it's graphics and it wouldn't make sense to put FFXV but not this on PC.

I'm more confused by all the shit I saw than excited at this point.

Stop this hugbox.

I don’t think you get how unrealistic the original scene was.

He's such a raging faggot that I can't buy him wanting to fuck girls and enslave them afterwards.

People who say that it was an intimidation tactic only look at it from the perspective of Barret.

President Shinra had no way of knowing that the big black dude with a machinegun arm wouldn't pop pop pop him dead right there, why did he take such a massive risk, just to intimidate a terrorist he was going to kill indirectly anyway?

FFVII was great but there was a lot of goofy nonsensical shit in that game, make sure to remember that.

Attached: kitase.png (640x1515, 643K)

why do people like this shit series again?

Nice try Nathan aka neith aka kh kun

Attached: fuhzme.jpg (809x2451, 808K)

6 more months of growth and some Classic Costume DLC and maybe the waifufags will be happy.
No they won't.

I can't see a single one of
these anywhere in the original.

Y'all forgot he shows up with a full platoon of guards and a big robot.

her tits look okay to me
my only problem with her is the face / hair

Attached: cap.jpg (751x612, 87K)

....i dont think you have played FFVII at all !
Why are you here ?

The only user with a brain ITT

That was Jessie dumbass.

Aerith was blatantly hitting on Cloud from the start, replay the game.

Ah yes, otherwise he would be just like him.

the spyro remake is legitimately bad though

>no way fag

Attached: 15634698241.png (142x214, 65K)

Multi parts. First part midgar only. Timed exclusive probably. They'll probably port to pc. But not for the foreseeable future. Depends on how long is the exclusivity deal last. Doubt that Sony can bribe them for more than 2 parts at least. Unless it's selling gang busters which I don't think it will. It'll sell, but not GTAV numbers.

It might just be the editing in the trailer just being bad desu

I think you missed

>Yes, the entire game will be in Midgar which is fucking boring

I’m pretty sure lots of players were disappointed that you couldn’t explore more of Midgar in the original and wished for the remake to expand on that.

IKUZE! YARODOMO!

Attached: y2mate.com - final_fantasy_vii_remake_for_tgs_2019_9ZIpdx-3QCc_1080p.mp4_snapshot_00.13_[2019.09.11_ (1920x1080, 105K)

>7r is also hold to attack
Wrong

source: I played it at gamescom

>Functionality has nothing to do with reliability
Again, since you don't understand the English language.
>dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/functional
>designed to be practical and useful, rather than attractive.
>dictionary.com/browse/functional
>having or serving a utilitarian purpose; capable of serving the purpose for which it was designed:
>utiliatian
>having regard to utility or usefulness rather than beauty, ornamentation, etc.

Functionality does have to do with PRACTICALITY, so you boasting that unreliable spells that do insane damage DOES NOT make them functional. The summon mechanic in XV is garbage because the summons are not reliable.

Kill yourself, you blind apologist.
>Then stop shilling it nathan.
What am I shilling and who is "nathan?"
>None of the plot points were only in the movie
The plot points were fleshed out IN the movie, retard, which is a problem narratively.
>noctis is OUTSIDE the city when its invaded and that plot point is literally the 1st chapter of the game as we experience noctis's pov.
And your fucking point is? Were the development team FORCED to structure the story that way? NO. The story suffered because of their choices.

>I wish I was at home playing with materia.
>The enemies are too strong.
>My feet hurt.
>I'm hungry.

Barry is some retard who goes to KH, DMC and TWEWY threads and shills FFXV because it was so bad compared to those three and he was the only one who hyped up the game before it was released. He hates on everyone in those threads who says something bad about XV and it looks like he is coming for the FF7R threads

>FF7R copying FFXV again

Attached: e2b26317-ec88-4fe8-a133-65eb95500958.gif (540x274, 1.53M)

Cloud here is a virgin trying his hardest to not pop a boner.

See

pretty accurate

I'm fine with her. But yeah I always have this weird feeling about her face. Maybe the eyes? She doesn't have that sharp anime eyes but a much rounder ones. And her face looks a bit chubby.

>FFXV copying GTAV again

>Okay, can someone please explain to me who Barry, Zeal, Stellafag, Mutate and Nathan are? It's like fucking Nomura wrote this crap, I don't know what's going on.
Barry is a mentally ill FFXV autistic fanboy who seethes harder than a whole nation; for entire years he's been ranting about how FFXV is the best game ever made and every other game is shit and everyone who disagrees with him is one of the aforementioned names.

Zeal is a professional liar is active on twitter making a lot of fake leaks about a possible Final Fantasy Versus XIII rebuild; after an anonymous leak about it was made in 2016 (and proven right), he falsely took credit for it and used it to create a cult of fanatical followers around him who will believe everything he says even though he's literally never ever been right on anything.

Huh. Both of these posts conflict. One of these states that Barry is a Nomura fan from Discord, while the other is one who shills FFXV. Which narrative am I supposed to follow?

>Game is gonna have us spend a lot more time with Jessie, Biggs and Wedge.
>We are gonna bond and become friends with them
>And still won't be able to save any of them

she just doesn't look very good close up also i wish they hadn't changed her hairstyle, one side being brushed back was pretty much a trademark that they removed for no reason

Who's to say that the President came in completely unprotected in the original game? The setting features some pretty potent protective magic (which, by the way, stems from materia which is readily available to Shinra due to their operations) which is undetectable after it has been cast. The man might have been under the effects of Barrier and Reflect and wearing a belt full of defensive materia for all we know.

Several people in the thread already have, but since it's a personal opinion thing you'll reject them and continue being angry.

Ff7R will never come to switch,seethe more cuck

Second.

Yeah, sure.

what's happened to Reno?

Attached: 1572730507621.png (1650x867, 2.24M)

No user, we need a big fucking hologram because the original makes no sense! It's meaningless and this change is very good and I'm sure the scene would resonate just as well if he was a hologram in the original, it definitely wasn't the absurdity and balls that made it stand out.

>Being this salty.

They are just for the trailer, not for the actual game.

I think it's more of a guilt thing when it comes to Barret. He acts tough, but I think actually killing (people at least) is hard for him. Obviously this was difficult to reflect in gameplay, so they tried to imply it through the narrative.

All the implications you made are actually good things, retard.

So you're retarded and don't know what functionality means, the summons are useful and practical moreso than summons in older FFs

functionality doesn't mean what you think
realiability doesn't mean what you think

The fact that they do insane damage MAKES THEN FUNCTIONAL AND USEFUL AND REALIABLE AS HIGH DAMAGE DEALERS

Learn to express yourself with correct terms already because you really don't know how English works you dumb German Greek cunt.

YOU are nathan, none of the plot points were only in the movie, anything important in the movie is all learned in the game from Noctis's point of view, that literally made the story STRONGER instead of forcing Noctis to run away like a bitch in versus, now he goes through training in XV and becomes the true king to return. Fucking retard, gas yourself kraut.

talking to aerith dumbass
she wasn't blatantly hitting on him. she was coyly and bashfully expressing attraction. the game never spoon fed any romance to the player.

Holo-Shinra isn’t stupid, also those ghosts were in the original, you fight them in the train graveyard.

>This
Don’t disrespect the master Nomura.

>FF7 girl power rankings
Tifa >>> Jessie > Aerith

>FF7R girl power rankings
Aerith > Jessie >>>>>> Tifa

What went wrong?

Nothing was implied, it's stated when he fights Dyne. He can reconcile nameless, faceless murder, but he doesn't have the guts to really kill a man at the start. He's too kind.

Ohh, okay. That answers two of the who's who list. Not every game is perfect--not FFXV, not FFXII, not even fucking Kingdom Hearts II (where it just got too hairy).

What would Barry do then, if everyone just suddenly stopped criticizing FFXV and called it perfect, or dare I say it, kino?

Those apparitions are somehow related to Sephiroth. You see them start popping up when he shows up in one of the earlier trailers. So no, they are not the trainyard ghosts.

Except KH is trash while DMC is god tier and only KH fags shill TWEWY because KH3 was so bad they have to pretend that Nomura is still involved in good games so you cling to TWEWY because KH3 was such trash, that's why you falseflaggingly shitpost against DMC5 too to try and pin DMChads against XV bros by forcing a rivalry to get others to attack XV bros because KH3 was so bad and no one will defend it.

>Shoving ghost battles and screaming into quiet scenes is good.

Thanks bros.

Also, I () forgot to add, assuming this post () is correct, who are Stellafag, Nathan, and Mutate?

He would force all other fanbases to like only FF15.

I’m pretty sure the Reno fight is after the “don’t step on the flowers” scene.

For me it's

KH3 = DMC5 > TWEWY >>>>>>>>>>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FFXV

I hope the weapons shop guy in Sector 6 still has a battle tank in his shop, or I'm not buying

Who?

Attached: y2mate.com - final_fantasy_vii_remake_for_tgs_2019_9ZIpdx-3QCc_1080p.mp4_snapshot_01.23_[2019.09.12_ (1920x1080, 151K)

>What went wrong?
Nothing

Attached: 15837591159.png (787x923, 684K)

Imagination beats Reality.
You subconsciously imagine the polygon clump with the biggest breasts to be prettier than all the other ones.

Now that they all look more realistic that illusion is broken.

>7R copying being able to move around when in frog status from FFXV too

Attached: 1d79ead2-b43a-47ac-9eca-03f990a46768.gif (268x313, 1.55M)

EHHHHH, face is still way off.

Nomura himself said that's wrong you cunt.They made a point of putting Cloud and Aerith as well as the battle arena in front of the flowers so he can do it after the fight.

>You see things like this later in the game! It's a matter of restraint.

Where? You just made that up.

FUUUCK TIFAS DESIGN LOOKS LIKE SHIT

now that you mention it, what does Barry have to gain by defending FFXV at every turn? It's not like he'll die if he the game gets criticzied

They have less faith in their modern audience. The original game tried to manipulate you into abandoning your awesome childhood friend who's got the hots for you by making the new cutie all exciting and shit. That's not enough today so they need to go overboard and ramp up Aerith's qualities so she can compete.

So what? The story is already finished. We do all know everything about Cloud's actual past, and we do all know how does it all end. Midgard was the best part of the game, and it really needed more love by the devs.

Attached: 20306b47d6473e91bc8f78cae0c8c1fa.jpg (767x1041, 164K)

>FFXV copied being able to act in frog from FFVII
the circle of life

Just put her in one of the other outfits.

Nathan is NeithOf a Nomura shill from gamefaqs and is the one who created the XV-kun barry boogeyman on Yea Forums

>GTAV copying PONG again

So Barry isn't real? Then what does that make Mutate and Stellafag?

Stop lying Nathan you're the only one forcing XV fans against other games by forcing rivalries from your falseflagging

>The fact that they do insane damage MAKES THEN FUNCTIONAL AND USEFUL AND REALIABLE AS HIGH DAMAGE DEALERS
If they are based ENTIRELY on RNG, how can they be reliable? That's like saying roulette is a reliable source of income IF one's number hits.

You are wrong and I already demonstrated why. Something cannot be functional and reliable while also being based entirely on RNG. One cannot create a battle strategy off of abilities the game MIGHT give them the option to use. That's why summons suck in XV.
>YOU are nathan
Repeating something doesn't make you right.
>none of the plot points were only in the movie
The movie fleshed those plot points out; the game didn't.
>anything important in the movie is all learned in the game from Noctis's point of view
Yes, because it's more fun video game experience to read something in a fucking newspaper than experience it firsthand. Goddamn, you are stupid.
>that literally made the story STRONGER instead of forcing Noctis to run away like a bitch in versus
Gutting the story doesn't make it stronger, and you again are OBSESSED with bringing up Versus when I haven't mentioned it a single fucking time. OBSESSED.
>now he goes through training in XV and becomes the true king to return
One can have that and not gut the first act of the story, retard.
>kraut
I'm American.

he's right though, SOLDIER members are supposed to be superpowered badasses and yet you stomp them like any other mob in the original

DMC5>XV>TWEWY>>>>>>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KH3

>XV copying frog status from all the FF that came before it
This is fun!

>DMC5>XV
OH NO NO NO

They are all real, its one man many making multiple aliases.

So will the s-510 new model car still be for sale in FF7R?

Will there also still be an "Itaguchi Auto" store in sector 4?

These things I need to know.

That is not Biggs.
Avalanche recruitment? 10/10 if you can counter Shinra propaganda and get citizens to join.

Shit happens.

Omnislash, Meteor, KotR, the Weapons.
Big dick shit happens later in the game, both organic and technological, that doesn't happen early on because pacing exists. There's a reason Climhazard is flashier than Braver and it takes Vincent a while to become the bigsatan.

The endgame has characters doing crazy shit. There was nothing stopping them from having Reno jump across the entire church in one lunge or Cloud doing sick flips. Shit, he does sick flips in the snowboard minigame.

>FF7
>the atb turn based game
>moving in combat let alone in frog status
liar detected

her proportions hair and face are fucked. we need some serious modding.

>we get civilians killed by joining our cause
what a bummer

>NuSOLDIER is an impossibly powerful boss throughout the game, but right before you think you're going to fight him is when he's just killed off-screen by SOLDIER 1ST CLASS Sephitoth

>Aerith dies IN MIDGAR, to preserve the twist even for veterans

>It's clear they're adding filler to justify the game being split into parts.

I don’t think you know what filler is.

Because it exposes liars and hypocrites

That looks more like a leather jacket close up.

Probably a 1st Class, Crisis Core did specify they are allowed to wear whatever they want

Wonder what he'll say to Cloud...they probably notice LARPers the same way a veteran might notice a phony

>act
read nigga read

Attached: no_way_fag.jpg (1440x810, 117K)

Class 1's are. Twos and threes not so much. Still much stronger than troopers, but not something that would challenge the player's party all that much.

>real frog
Fucking gay

Actually, since Versus has been mentioned, someone posted this once and I was wondering as to whether or not any of you took notice:

Attached: 1563018695639.png (1084x1400, 1.35M)

Oh god there is going to be an autistic level of
>How to spot stolen Valor

Embarrassing

That's autism at this point. The game looks great.

>who are Stellafag,
Stellafag is an (actually existing) Versus fan

>Nathan, and Mutate?
Don't really know, just 2 people from Barry's infinite list of scapegoats, probably not even really existing people

he's halluencnating obviously

He is too desperate to defend XV to practice reading comprehension.

nord gods tifa looks awful

Mutate is MutateX which was his old username and he goes by @rockmanx103 on twitter who legitimately believes Zeals bullshit and tries to spread it to Yea Forums and other sites

stellafag is some guy that just keeps tabs on zeal and infiltrated his discord

Wait, so Stellafag actually exists!? What proof? This is actually becoming fun to follow (though I know it won't be fun for that long).

wait, where is that pic from?

It's the second one. His new strategy is saying "good" stuff about dmc while hating on KH. He think in this way BAKA people will side with him, but they know it's Barry

>they build up bike guy as this cuhrazy guy who will fuck your shit up with RPGS ON MOTORCYCLES meme fights
>seems almost impossible to stop, whilst also being a cheeky asshole shitting on Cloud and co every time they clash
>by the end of Part 1, Cloud and bike guy get ready to have their final showdown after Reno gets his face shat on as per the original
>only for bike guy to get shanked by a gorillion foot long katana
>this is how Sephiroth makes his first proper entrance
>then we get chase leading to end of part 1 with the gang trying to escape Midgar and the boss fight to come after before cliffhanger

At the end of the game.
Which was the point.

I can see the low poly on her top what the actual fuck.

KH is pretty shit overall and the fanbase is obnoxious. Broken clock's right twice a day.

this game sure looks C I N E M A T I C

Attached: 1509231825049.png (563x517, 79K)

Nah, but the trailer does.

Not really. Most camera angles are somehow worse.

I was thinking that they just build on the "twist" in the Shinra building where you wake up in jail and everyone is just rekt from Sephiroth. Like you just see his body in the conference room.

Like the whole game everytime he shows up Cloud just tells everyone to start running, do not engage, they have no chance against a SOLDIER

(I guess this doesn't really work since Cloud thinks he's SOLDIER FIRST CLASS at this point)