Here's your cyberpunk game bro

Here's your cyberpunk game bro.

Attached: 2020 AAA game.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgFvZmfjTYc
youtube.com/watch?v=q0zmn0hEv24
youtube.com/watch?v=Y22tIJ6toPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C'mon. It doesn't look that bad

looks like gta 5

more like cyberspunk Rotflmao

Attached: image.jpg (1300x866, 279K)

did you put in parts of San Andreas?

can you stop making the same thread over and over again

how lonely are you

CDPR fail at every "game" they make. Normalfags eat that shit up regardless, of course.

>looks like a game from the richest dev in the world
That's bad?

It looks great, especially in motion. Even if it didn't, weren't graphics not an important factor in video games five minutes ago? You Epic folks are seriously embarrassing.

Attached: dogbox.jpg (960x956, 77K)

no, but blatant copying looks tacky

what could have been..

Attached: fifth element.jpg (960x540, 520K)

Guys, just ignore these shitty bait threads from these kike shills. People: The game will be good, the game will be a GOTY contender, the game will be fun. Don't let these spergs get to you, filter their threads, just completely ignore them, they are only doing it for a reaction and trying to fuck with people who are hyped for the game. Don't give them any attention, just keep talking about how good the game is going to be, a new Behind the Scenes just dropped:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgFvZmfjTYc

Let's talk about how good the tech is, how beautiful the animations, the lighting, the mocap. Let's talk about that.

Don't ask questions just consume product and get excited for next product.

You are a moronic shill looking for (You)s. You have no argument why the game will be bad outside of it having dynamic weather, what the fuck is wrong with that? Retard.

What am I shilling for?

>kike shills
>moronic shill

Shilling for what?

Shilling against the game, faggots. You are trying to meme everyone in to hating the game before it even comes out, when every trailer, every piece of knowledge we have about the game indicates that it is really good. You have no argument.

>Shilling against
That's not what the word shill means. Is this Polish ESL in action?

cry some more bitchass potato fucker

Attached: before Polaken kikes downgraded for consoles.webm (960x400, 2.93M)

Yes we get, just consume product and get excited for next product.

>GTA Flying cars mod.

You are being really obvious. Are you in a Discord together? 3 replies in the space of two seconds, HMMMMMMMMMM.

Never let anyone say there isn't a concentrated shilling effort against Cyberpunk 2077. We have proof in this very thread.

>implying any normalfag played Witcher 1 or 2

Attached: 1546084671642.jpg (259x194, 8K)

you want to talk about a cinematic trailer that has nothing to do with the actual product other than spoilers?

It's new content, new stuff to analyze, to talk about, new character information, new stuff to tide us over until the game releases. What would you rather talk about? The fact there is a sun in the game? Bitch please.

Is it really that much worse than discussing a game that doesn't come out until April 2020?

Yea Forumsirgins are worse than scam citizen cultists. Actually I wonder if OP is a scam citizen cultist
>I need to downplay every game that competes with scam citizen otherwise it will overshadow the scam!

Maybe people just think you're a retard.

Notice how they got real quiet right after I mentioned them being in a Discord group? Bro, you'd have to be a fucking idiot not to see that I hit the nail right on the fucking head.

It's always the same posting style in all of these threads too. Why are discord trannies so obsessed with trying to shitpost CDPR and this game on here?

Its Tencent shills countersignalling against GOG.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0zmn0hEv24

How? Is it just the palm trees?

can't tell if you morons are being ironic or not but it's literally a shopped GTA SA pic. Look at the blocky buildings and low poly character

I was busy shitposting in the VTMB thread.

*Sips drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
>it doesn't need VR support
>it doesn't matter that it's cinematic garbage
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077
CYBERCRAP 2077

Attached: Sipping CDPdRones Tears.jpg (326x412, 24K)

I am one of the three guys who responded to you. I don't even know how discord works in any form so how am I supposed to prove that I don't use discord? And if I was organising with those other two why would post at the same time. Refuting something that makes no sense is hard.

Attached: 1547030922565.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

Attached: Sun_Cyberpunk.jpg (622x350, 15K)

The info is that you are restricted to being an up and coming hoodlum avenging a mandatory best friend. They scraped the 'child hood hero' choice because they got Keyanu Reeves to play one of them. A lot of people, myself included, didn't want these and it IS talked about in the shit posting threads.

One is based on what will (or wont) actually be in the game, The other is basically a CGI short.

Based shazamposter

WE ARE NOW HERE

>the world will look like that in 50 years
lmao

It's not complicated. It's a piece of media that the vast majority of people are excited for, so naturally it needs to be vanquished. Since there's nothing really there yet to suggest what the game's quality will be like, they're painting a picture of it being a big scam backstab controversy or something. These people want to believe that they know better that all the plebs, and they want everyone around them to confirm it. That's why they're trying so desperately to sway the Yea Forums consensus. They want this board to be their platform to circlejerk about how intelligent they are. Even if the game turns out to be mindblowing, it will be the blunder of the century to these people. They have made up their minds and it is useless trying to converse with them.

Attached: banan.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

It's called science-fiction. Blade Runner takes place in 2019.

take your meds and take off your tinfoil hat, you silly clown.

CD Turd Eject threw away all the accumulated respect and goodwill of their fans with Bitcher 3.
People are finally waking up to the fact that CD Turd Eject is a hackshit company that tries to ape and join the big bois like Rockstar and Bethesda.

Attached: pre-downgrade.webm (1280x540, 1.31M)

Blade Runner is a significantly different setting to Cyberpunk.

Neither of them are realistic portrayals of the future.

He cute

I legit thought it was a screenshot ofthat second Halo 2 level where you fight in a courtyard

>blade runner will be like that in 2019
lmao
see how retarded you are?

Please don't let this failure sink GOG, please oh god, please.

This a san andreas mod? Or Like a bf2142 screenshot?

Obvious Tencent ching chong shill

Of course not, but to suggest that CP2077 should look like The Fifth Element or Blade Runner just shows that you aren't particularly familiar with the Cyberpunk property or the genre as a whole. Classic cyberpunk was dirty and much less dreamlike and far fetched than things like Blade Runner. The Sprawl wasn't a vertical Disney castle of impossibly large buildings and techno-pyramids with flying cars dotting the sky, it was just a really really big city.

Blade Runner wasn't dreamlike at all. It was dirty as fuck.

>it's literally a shopped GTA SA pic
No it isn't. And that doesn't look low-poly at all. Jesus, this is peak zoomer.

>tfw won't be able to make my 2020 character in 2077
feels bad

I swear for a moment, i thought this was the first mission on earth of Halo 2

It's very dreamlike, especially 2049. To be fair, I shouldn't have said "dirty" because it made it seem like I was implying that "dreamlike" is the opposite. It's very "head in the clouds", whereas the cyberpunk genre is generally visceral, nihilistic and blunt in it's storytelling and world-building. It's the thing that makes it cyberpunk and not just a moody sci-fi.

The only thing dreamlike about the original is the soundtrack and the Tyrell building.

>hopeful faggots still believe we'll ever get flying cars

they werefaggots but you're an even bigger faggot for caring

Soundtrack is more important than you seem to be implying. I'm sure if they'd got Van Halen to do the soundtrack for Blade Runner, it would definitely feel more cyberpunk. As it is, the general atmosphere of the film is very wispy and unreal.

>The only thing dreamlike
Yea Forumsirgins literally have threads dreaming about living in a blade runner like society. Note I said blade runner and not cyberpunk

BACK TO THE CITY
THIS IS PA - CI - FI - CA

Attached: THIS IS CITY.png (1363x732, 1.31M)

No.
Well then they're fucking idiots who don't realise the world of Blade Runner is even shittier than our current one.

Attached: 1502894288716.jpg (300x322, 59K)

Where the fuck in Africa are there a bunch of palm trees?

>the game is coming out in 2020
>looks like exactly the same game from 2013
>"how is that bad?"
???

Yes.

You are way behind the curve. All the cool kids stopped sunposting a long time ago, it's all about trannies and downgrades these days

The soundtrack of a movie has no relevance to the world it is portraying.

Soundtrack is what sets the mood. If mood is integral to the genre (like cyberpunk), then soundtrack plays a significant role.

Graphics only leap forward between console gens user

youtube.com/watch?v=Y22tIJ6toPY
Don't be obtuse.

I'm seriously not sure what your point is supposed to be. Let's recap:
>Blade Runner is dreamlike
>no, only the soundtrack is dreamlike
>but soundtrack alters the mood significantly
>lol no *reaction image*
As far as I can tell, you're trying to imply that backing music does not effect your emotional response to a film, which is absurd.

>backing music does not effect your emotional response to a film
No you fucking retard. I said soundtrack has no relevance to the world the movie is portraying which is why I posted Rags to Riches which is featured in Goodfellas a movie which features plenty of uplifting songs. The soundtrack does not change the world it is portraying, it's a Mafia movie all the same.

Attached: 1567502494243.jpg (250x250, 29K)

As long as I can kill trannies and other mentally ill npc's its fine in my book.

Attached: 6916c4f6bd169cc22e6ba1e7795c58400e133c76c4a09104b06ab106f74708c8.png (724x1024, 906K)

Anti-Cyberpunk shills literally aren't even putting effort in to their posts anymore, what the fuck is Tencent paying you for?

How much money have you given Tencent?

None. Because I don't buy games on Epic Store like a RETARD.

that's dedication. don't ever stop.

>absolutely clueless retard thinks he has it all figured out
Everytime.

Attached: 1554775298889.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Do you genuinely have no concept of nuance or irony?

>nuance or irony
How are those two related and what does that have to with my post?

You could be rich if you invest that dedication into not shitposting.

Is this the goblin-cave?

The cheery music is used as an ironic offset to the bleak and depressing setting. Why do you think nursery rhyme music boxes are in horror movies so much? To steer this towards video games again, see the intro videos in Fallout games. I assumed you'd understand this considering everyone else on the planet has no trouble.

More likely, the game will be exactly like the Witcher 3, a deeply flawed game that normies will praise infinitely because it is the game that is getting hyped the most right now. People will play it anticipating that it will be good, and they will have their biases confirmed, and they will give it glowing review scores. In all actuality, it will probably have mediocre gameplay and poor RPG elements with a lot of lost potential, again, just like the Witcher 3.

>bf2142
sigh

yeah, i would sigh too at the shit game that killed the BF series

>cyberpunk is nihilistic
Is this correct? Can someone expand on this?

So you're agreeing with me that it has no relevance in regards to the world it is portraying. Okay thanks. The world of Blade Runner is a dirty mess regardless of the soundtrack that is featured in certain scenes (not even in very many).

*sips cum*

how exactly did it kill bf?4 classes? What else?

No, that isn't what I said and I think (hope) you're well aware.
>Blade Runner is a dirty mess
Okay. What's your point?

This board is awful

>4 classes
>made by DICE (DICE didnt make BF2 just incase you didnt know)
>unlocked basic equipment behind shitty points system so you had to grind like hell to just get the standard gear you class should default have like medpack, revive tool, anti-armor weapons, repair kit,etc
>one side is clearly better than the other with their equipment
>EU forces have british accents
>terrible hit detection

DROPPED

thanks bro

A soundtrack does not have to be ironic in order to not be a reflection of what is shown on screen. Sailing fucking sucks but films with sailing in them never reflect that in their soundtrack and how could they.
>Okay. What's your point?
That you're a fucking nigger who can't follow the thread. Thanks for agreeing with me and making this whole argument useless once again.

>To be fair, I shouldn't have said "dirty" because it made it seem like I was implying that "dreamlike" is the opposite
Okay. What's your point?

Is there a polygon shortage in the year 2077 or does society conveniently turn blocky?

scifi writers always seem to forgot that with the population growth comes a decline in IQ.

idiocracy, despite being a shit film, is the only realistic sci-fi future

I'm still going to play it.

Attached: 1568181476101.jpg (589x669, 153K)

So is it head in the clouds or is it messy? The city in Blade Runner is a shithole and our main protagnist is about as nihilistic as it gets when it comes to our main character. Everyone is chasing something that will make them forget about their shitty lives and lots of people are trying to escape Earth as a whole. There's nothing dreamlike or head in the clouds about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o
5:48

>Literally shitposting out of his ass

*our main protagnist is about as nihilistic as it gets when it comes main characters in movies

Typical cis gendered response TSK TSK

Lol how can one be this retarded.

>So is it head in the clouds or is it messy?
I'm suggesting that the two are not mutually exclusive. The city is a shithole obviously, but it's shown from these sweeping angles and flythroughs that give it a fantastical quality. Deckard isn't a nihilist. He's unhappy and confused, but that isn't nihilism. For most of the movie, he's just a calculated detective doing his job. The message of the movie is the polar opposite of nihilistic.

Shrek your privileges

That's called modernism, my embryonic friend.

That aesthetic looks about as futuristic as Vice City.

Modernism in the 1980s? Surely not.

Don't you just love how consoles hold us all back?

>but it's shown from these sweeping angles and flythroughs that give it a fantastical quality
Yeah just like the ships in every movie since the 80s are shown in the same way, that doesn't change the fact that sailing fucking sucks. The people in the city still hate their lives and are trying to escape from earth because escaping the city isn't possible since life outside of it is even worse.
>He's unhappy and confused,
Not caring about whether what he's doing is morally right is more than being unhappy and confused.

Epic is selling this game lol

I swear i have seen that building of the left on GTA San Andreas

>roommate playing FIFA 2019 on PS4
>He says: " aren't these graphics amazing?"
>"hehe idk"
>awkward silence

>Not caring about whether what he's doing is morally right
It's more that he doesn't think to care until he's forced to face the reality that replicants are thinking, feeling beings. His position is that of ignorance, not heedlessness. In his mind, he's just shooting faulty robots.

what a faggot response

>he thinks people use Epic Games Store by choice
Not a marketer though.

20.77 zloty have been deposited to your account

>it's not that he doesn't care, it's that he doesn't think to care.
We're reaching the event horizon of meaningless arguments here.

Attached: 1284343776966.jpg (270x330, 14K)

Fifa has very impressive visuals though. If you squint, it's near indistinguishable from a real football game.

Attached: guess the game.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>Epic is paying marketers to shit on a game that they're selling
Imagine being this retarded and desperate drone

Stop intentionally misinterpreting my posts, you nonce. If he knew that replicants were terrified of death but mercilessly hunted them down and shot them in the head anyway, that would be nihilism. For most of the film, he believes that he's stopping soulless killing machines. I fail to see how that is nihilistic.

Yeah. Epic aren't scared of GOG Galaxy. Not at all.

No shit, that's because you're fucking mentally incapacitated and arguing with someone at least a full standard deviation ahead of you in intelligence. You're seriously embarrassing yourself, retard.

Attached: image.jpg (853x480, 502K)

I'm just so tired. I just want to talk about this game but it's nothing but shitposting

Attached: 1383251933803.jpg (1078x710, 91K)

Attached: 1564863990867.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

>Stop intentionally misinterpreting my posts
I'm not.
>Not caring about whether what he's doing is morally right
>It's more that he doesn't think to care
That is literally what I wrote.
Yeah the guy who only responds to specific parts of my posts if the smart guy here.

Do you even know what nihilism means?

>unlocked basic equipment behind shitty points system
too true. yeah bf2 system was clearly superior in that regard.
>terrible hit detection
that would be an understatement.
Still, I really like the style of that game. The last game that sort of resembled bf.

Do you know what "about as nihilistic as it gets" means. Deckard has hardly a care for anything in the world.

Me too New Mombasa was a great level.

cyberpunk has been in production so long it's now looking kind of dated and unimpressive

Is that some Omikron?

Attached: file_13968_omikron_the_nomad_soul_001.jpg (300x225, 10K)

He's certainly moody and lacking purpose, but nihilism is significantly different from that. Deckard is more or less just a plot vehicle in the first film. The emotional focus is on the replicant characters.

Yeah the replicants who were made to assist humans in escaping the earth.