Shield-Chan has replace Ash as the new Protagonist of the Pokemon Series

Yea Forums BTFO'd

Attached: 1568210012017.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendosoup.com/this-pokemon-sword-shield-anime-poster-made-by-a-fan-looks-very-convincing/
youtube.com/watch?v=6OKf91HcG_c
youtube.com/watch?v=AVePiXF_CKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and itll still suck cock

That is an old fake retard

Cope

Ash was never the problem with the anime, he was a likeable, courageous character. The problem is the show is just old, so is the franchise.

Nice 6 months old fake retard

He was a shit who did dumb things non-stop and got given his badges out of pity by at least half the gym leaders. Kids who grew up with him are in their 30s now and can't relate and new kids probably can't be assed to care about him either and would rather have someone as cute as Shieldgirl anyway.

The problem of the anime is that it became BOOOORING after Kanto

>Ash finds an Elekid for the first time
>oh wow so cool new pokemon lemme pokedex it
>70 episodes later
>Ash finds an Elekid again
>oh wow so cool what pokemon is that lemme scan it

Sinnoh was good

>Increasingly nervous man claims apokemon anime will be different this time for the 8th time in a row

Didn't you fags learn anything from XY? The anime will never break the status quo.

Ash has sucked since Hoenn, he has no personality. Even in Alola in which they injected some soul into him again hes still inferior to the way he was in Kanto/Jhoto.

Sinnoh was the best the anime has ever been
Don't @ me XYfags

I mean if you were 10 years old and saw a singular pokemon once like a year ago, you'd probably forget what it is too

>Bothering with pokemon after Gen 3
>bothering with copy paste games with "color" "Object" or "letter" after the title "POKEMON"

What was good about it besides your boner for Dawn?

nintendosoup.com/this-pokemon-sword-shield-anime-poster-made-by-a-fan-looks-very-convincing/

Ash is a fucking loser. Gary had him pegged from the start. I still can't believe how he choked away that championship even with a broken OP Greninja that no one else could use.

Reminder that the anime was never good. Nostalgia and/or autism is the reason why you think its good

Chimchars whole arc
Bringing best rock boy back
Cynthia

I'd hope a 10 year old who's devoted his entire life to learning about pokemon and is utterly obsessed with them would know all the kinds well before he even sets off on his journey. It's like a real life kid not knowing what a stegosaur is.

I'm surprised how much I've been enjoying the Sun & Moon anime. Part of the reason is these cuties, but it's a fun and spirited show and it feels like the creators care about it, which is more than I can say about the games of late. I only watched Kanto waaay back in the day so it's got me wondering what I've missed, but I don't know if I'm up for tackling hundreds of episodes

Attached: 0b88a6b4db3a44b829a6a1010276046e.jpg (1294x1798, 276K)

>btfod
>blow the fuck outed
retard

It's the only post-Kanto series where Ash had an actual rival

>that first battle in unova
>his last battle in the unova tourney
>his last battle in the kalos tourney
top jej if you actually think he's worth anything

SM was different and its actually the best the series has been since Misty left

Honestly, I thought it was awful as early as the Fuchsia city badge arc back when I was 8. But I liked the games so I soldiered on until I finally didn't give a shit anymore in the orange islands arc.

>Good rival
>Ash is competent
>Fun filler episodes
>Ash uses his old Pokemon in the league
>Hunter J
>First time we see Pokemon killing a human
>A trainer who has legendary Pokémon and defeats Ash in the league

Its only real flaw is that Ash is still there

In order to remain as protagonist and as a Pokemon master in training, Ash had to keep losing his battle skills, his memory, and every single Pokemon League, each and every season. But the seasons weren't actually chronological reboots in any sense. They just made Ash into a retard for the sake of the show's formula. It's like the anime was written by an Anerican capeshit comic book company.

Hell no, atleast capeshit reboots dont establish any actual continuity outside of multiverse crap, everything in the pokemon anime is chonological

>chimchars arc
a rehash of charmanders
>rival
Paul sucked, he was just an edgelord and Ash acted like a bitch towards him, then he got easily forgiven
>Cyntia
She also appears in subsequent seasons
>fun filler episodes
Only the camp was good, Unova had better episodes overall
>hunter J
who?
>trainer with legendary pokemon
thats the single worst part of the season you retard, he came from nowhere and no one ever questioned it

Based

>A trainer who has legendary Pokémon and defeats Ash in the league

It was this exact point that I completely lost interest in the anime. Out of nowhere, without fanfare, without foreshadowing, without an introduction earlier in the season in comes in this godmodder with two fucking Legendaries and completely wipes the floor with the Gary Stu, his yellow rat and the rest of his team, even after beating the angsty moody-wannabe "rival".

And what excuse does the anime creators give for "Gary Stu" not winning a League? That if he wins a league, he has no reason to keep going since he won something major.
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but my Orange League Champ!
Winning a trophy that his own MILF uses as an exercise dumbbell and is promptly forgotten as fast as the "GS Ball" plot sinkhole.

Let the anime's white knights keep defending their piece of trash adaptation all they like. The only things Pokemon I watched (not played) since that fiasco have been Pokemon Origins (because it has the true Master Red and not the Gary Stu and his rat) and Detective Pikachu movie (because even though it features the rat, it's not Gary Stu's rat plus it had some nice visuals).

So yeah, let this damn anime adaptation die out already. I wouldn't be surprised if the Gary Stu ends up losing the finals in Alola, it's a formula that has cynically been proven time and time again to continue.

>paul sucked
My biggest gripe with DPPT. They had a chance to make a caricature of a 'plays to win' guy, then dropped it halfway through just to make hiim into another generic good guy
Paul in the earlier seasons is the kind of guy I would expect to breed thousands of pokemon with a ditto for that rare perfect IV shiny then simply curbstomp everything with it. And you know what? If they had stuck with it, I'd have actually liked that faggot
Also Dawn is a total slut, sleeping around, fucking Ash, Brock, Paul, and flashing in contests while her betabux waits fer her back home. Even after she cucked him hard

Elekid didn't exist when he started, but okay retard.

good, maybe that window licker will finally win a championship now that he's not the main character

In the canon of the universe yes it did. You think there's a Pokemon God just creating new pokemon and lands as the years go by?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>uses the term gary stu.
>on a character who's often mocked for losing and having flaws.
Retard.

Either make full serializing Generation, or fuck off

Attached: 3631_cooljotaro.png (128x128, 31K)

Changing the character won't improve the show if the writing is the same.

This poster is old and fake and good thing it is because ass Ketchup is still on the anime according to it .

>It refers to Satoshi Tajiri, aka Pokemon's creator and Game Freak's founder/CEO whom the anime main character is basically a fantasy version of his real-life self.

Read the common Mary Sue traits and use the Mary Sue Litmus test, brainlet.

He's just a teenager trying to fit in user, don't be mean his snowflake upbringing can't take it. If you respond to his bait he's gonna chimp out and get a heart attack before he's even 16.

Fuck no, retard. He makes next to 0 progression every fucking season and he gets fucking reset at the beginning of every new generation.
Having a persistent protagonist that DOESNT FUCKING GROW OR CHANGE is one of the worst things about the fucking anime.

>ass Ketchup
dammit user

What? I fucking hate him and I refuse to say his name correctly.

That's cute.

But no, the anime staff are lazy as fuck, content with the knowledge that new generations of kids will come along, letting them recycle the same shit they have for two decades.

Especially now that Yokai Watch is dead and they don't have to compete with it anymore.

fake and curry

shoulda happened like two generations ago

oh I was thinking it was an autocorrect ha

I got tired of that shit as quick as Johto with Team Rocket making the same stupid ass schemes over and over again. The episodes where they DON'T try to steal Pikachu or something else were gold. The Orange Islands were interesting enough for adding all those cool alternative Pokemon, but that was it. I did like how Gen III/IV tried to make Ash more competent and a tutor to May and Dawn. He actually grew as a trainer and as a character.

Attached: 1476383690402.png (178x182, 66K)

if he wins a tourney, I'm cool with a change

The problem is modern anime and modern anime dubbing.
The reason the first season is good is because of the combination of cheap but good looking animation that unintentionally leaves characters in ridiculous looking poses and a dub that doesn't care about pandering to weeaboos who want direct translation and no funniness.

I watched the first 10 episodes then dropped it. I picked it up again for my boy Guzma, only watched episodes featuring him. Shame he couldn't make it to the final because faggot MC needs to win a league this time.

I remember being a kid and getting sick of Ash after Hoenn, then when D&P's first episode focused mainly on Dawn I thought it was a breath of fresh air and was excited to watch. Then Ash showed up.

Did ash actually win the league in sm? i dont keep up with the anime

Gen II should have been about Ash really training to actually beat the league after losing in Gen I, then winning after Pikachu asks to evolve.
Then each subsequent generation should have had a new protagonist with Ash getting cameos as a cool older trainer.

He finally figured out how to win the league.
Now when the new main character is about to win he's going to sweep the victory at the last second.

Attached: 3eee3256b745217d573e187bae98e6819e09dfa30ee9950be84fe10c3a462b4a.jpg (426x371, 39K)

i wonder why people is so stupid? this league doesnt deserve any sort of ratings at all.

the anime crew doesnt deserve any sort of attention for their RETARDED plight of forgiveness. you just DON'T make MVs featuring characters finishing decisive battles with shonen-tier ultimate attacks just to show that they actually didnt do jackshit!

the cast and crew of the anime deserve to be harassed, their families being raped, their jobs being ended, their officies being destroyed and yeah, BURNED to the ground!

they dont deserve any sort of love for how loyal they were to their STUPID Rule!

C-C-Cunny
Must watch.

>>>/reddit/

>Season starts with Pikachu ditching Ash because he cant win fucking anything
>Joins up with qt3.14 shield because she kicks Pikachu's ass with no effort

Would watch.

yikes

>to the way he was in Kanto
He was fucking trash in Kanto. The best season for Ash was Sinnoh. He only lost because 'lol legendaries'

>Bothering with pokemon after Gen 3
If that's the case, why are you in this thread?

Being a perpetually horny weeb is normie shit now, the in-thing on Yea Forums is having actual hobbies and knowing what you're talking about since everyone else started doing the whole "pretending to be retarded literally all the time and never doing things unironically" shtick.

Besides, Reddit unironically likes loli more than Yea Forums from what I've been told, they have thriving communities over there, on Yea Forums its just a group of autistic fat guys shouting dumb buzzwords in threads to try and get attention like furries for some reason

Fucking this, it’s such a fucking stupid idea to keep hanging onto this one guy when you have this huge world with so many possibilities for a new main character. Yes, it’s ultimately a kids’ show, and you can’t exactly expect top tier writing from one, but it all gets so ridiculously contrived when they can’t have any real character development because they have to keep repeating the same fucking arc in different locations. Bloody hell, I thought that it was stupid even when I was a kid and watched 2nd and 3rd seasons after beginning with 1st one.

Ash losing the Kanto league makes sense, he was unexperienced, Charizard was too Op to be used, and he also was out of focus due to the eps. Team Rocket plan.

but still, negating every single mainline game league just for some rule is retarded!

Hoennfags always have to show off

>Bloody hell, I thought that it was stupid even when I was a kid and watched 2nd and 3rd seasons after beginning with 1st one
Same here, can’t even imagine how they can still keep Ash as the protagonist even 20 years later. What there is even to do with him anymore? Are they banking on the idea that kids are going to watch 1-2 seasons of the show at most, so it doesn’t matter if they keep literally repeating the same shit over and over again?

That’s how it originally was when jhoto came out. All the Pokémon were canon new.

would be neat if the anime series rebooted to be more game focused, like the protags of each season being the protags of the games. basically more of what Pokemon origins was

>Fucking this, it’s such a fucking stupid idea to keep hanging onto this one guy when you have this huge world with so many possibilities for a new main character.

This is all I want. I want to see the Pokemon world from OTHER perspectives.
Give me

>A season following an Ace trainer that actually goes on to win something
>A season following a young professor hopeful discovering something amazing the defines his career and what he studies
>A season filled will shorts about random Pokemon meeting their trainers
>A mini series about a normal guy doing normal things in the Pokemon world

Just give me something that isn't the same drivel they have already shelled out.

Heh, I wonder what pokemon team The JOKER would use..?

What about Ho-Oh, there was no entry for it yet despite being in the first episode.

thats pretty much the plan, and thats part of the 'Ash cant win leagues' rule.

and again, THATS RETARDED!!!

FINALLY A GOOD NEWS!!!!

except for the fact that poster is fake.

It's fake retards, the real logo got revealed recently and it's very different

A fake news, op got btfo.

FINALLY A GOOD NEWS!!!! POKEMON ANIME WAS ABOUT TIME TO HAVE A FEMALE VERY OWN PROTAGONIST!!!! YAHOOOOOO!

It's weird that Ash keeps losing tournaments, that children playing the games are able to beat on their own. There's nothing empowering about Ash as a protagonist. He should have won the Indigo Plateau, then had Gold take over his role for the Johto

FUCK ASH KETCHUM!!! HE IS PAST!!!! HIS HAIR SUCKS. HE SUCK. HE IS A NOOB.

>Ash was never the problem with the anime
>Having the same protagonist in different regions for over 20 years isn't a problem
Fuck you

Ash was the problem when they didn't allow him to win the Johto league and let a new character take the lead

but then again Pokemon wouldn't have been as popular

OH NO!!!!! THAT SHIT CALLED ASH KETCHUM IS IN THE FAR IN THE PIC. HE WILL UNFORTUNATELLY PARTICIPATE!!! FUCK YOU ASH KETCHUM!!!

Stop talking like a spambot

I would blame the writers more than the character.

The character is nothing more than a puppet of the writers.

That would have been great. Had he next male character take over as main character for the anime, just alter the design and change the name.

A show like that could even happen alongside the current anime, but they're too cheap to try and have two proper shows going at once.

>there will never be a slice of life pokemon anime
end me

Looked it up and tried the test. Ash is nowhere near gary stu

How is this a "btfo"?
It is literally what everybody wanted. Delicious loli as main character.
Ash is trash. It even rhymes.

Looking at the list of episodes, from Ash's Hoenn journey onward, it takes about three to four years before Ash moves on to the next region. If the anime was only interested in entertaining kids between the ages of 7 and 12, said kids would be between 10(11) and 15(16) come the next region. Still close enough to the shows demographic that sticking with Ash really doesn't serve a purpose.

I wish.

Can't wait to see FeMCfags being BTFO.

Attached: 125566728855.png (640x1403, 1.08M)

Attached: 125557349962.png (640x1718, 1.19M)

American capeshit is right. Status Quo must be kept at all costs even after someone figures out who Batman is, same with Ash never improving

I want Dawn back

Attached: 1568178434440.jpg (580x437, 26K)

They were newly discovered, not newly created.

And then wins and losses and mistakes would make a lot more sense.
Gold making a dumb mistake that Ash made, wouldn't suck as much. And at the same time Gold being smarter in some areas but lacking Ash's determination would be good ways to keep the characters fresh.
Plus think of all of the protags unite/ fight episodes.

Attached: 1410952140087.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

In this day and age pokemon really needs a cute girl as a protag
They did good by putting a whooping three cute girls in the main group, now it's time for the next step

The problem is they never let him win the big one. How many years has this shit being on now? And he still hasn't done it. And the one time everyone thought it was his time, they gave it to the faggot in a scarf.

>Ash is 10
>his mother is only 30

His mom's a hoe

That's fairly normal. The novel where she had him when she was a teenager is even worse, at ten you're considered an adult.

>Plus think of all of the protags unite/ fight episodes.
Oh hell, that's great, even Power Rangers did this. The episodes where the current team fights along side the previous team was the coolest shit; youtube.com/watch?v=6OKf91HcG_c

Is this screenshot real?

When did this happen?

Well about time since Ash has always been a feckin retard. He know nothing about pokemon´s, all he had was thick feckin plot armor on !

Having children in your 20s is normal. Even 20 if all you want to do in life is be a mother, which is absolutely a noble pursuit

Unironically based

Attached: 1551290516859.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

The show's not designed to progress or develop characters and have a real arc. It just exists for a new generation of children to cycle in as the ones that grow up area cycling out.

they should've had rotating protagonists from the start with each new gen like yugioh or jojo

wait there getting rid of Ash? has he won a league? what about Misty did she get her bike back? did he go back for Pigeot in the end?

>Having children in your 20s is normal

No. Maybe in eastern Europe but in the US people aren't even really graduating college until around 24-25, then usually they try to get a job and have some semblance of a stable career before pooping out kids. Mid-30s is a reasonable starting age.

You didn't even watch the original series? She got her bike when they went separated at the end

No, He accomplished nothing. But well he did know or wanted to know anything about pokemon´s or being a better trainer.

What happened to Pigeot?

I remember he left his Charizard with someone in a canyon. I highly doubt he ever returned for it.

>we will never get a forever red style team up of trainers from across the generation
youtube.com/watch?v=AVePiXF_CKs
Man fuck the future.

Attached: 1489575342783.jpg (1280x720, 490K)

I thought you animecucks had a board for yourselves.

by 35 your children already have a high chance of permanent damage.

>Be Ash
>Keep using Pikachu as frontliner because fuck all other pokemon
>Been battling for 21 years
>Failed Pokemon League 6 times
>Gets replaced with waifu bait without ever winning

Attached: 6a3103f2304f2434dd57bb6905622e06df1788ad.png (409x325, 164K)

>live in suburban US
>married my wife when she was 19, I'm 21 at the time
>have first child when she's 21
>she finishes college while I support the family
>she now makes about the same as me and we have our 2nd one on the way
Don't let the (((media))) tell you it's too hard or impossible.

both of them were good

Attached: 1475256757337.jpg (1332x1883, 1.52M)

>man staying at home as the caretaker while woman goes on to prosper

You really fell for the feminist agenda there

Did Ash win the alola league or did he job as usual?

XY will forever be marred by the atrocious League ending.

Don't bother trying to reason with our faggots and mutts, bro.

Except I didn't stay at home. Her mom took care of my daughter at our house while I worked and my wife took care of studies

It's fake , pack it up.

What do you think

Now literally.

>Hell no, atleast capeshit reboots dont establish any actual continuity outside of multiverse crap
Only DC does full reboots, and even so big parts of the old continuity still continue valid, in spite of often making no sense.

Marvel never rebooted. The comics that show Spider-man starting in the 60s are still valid today.

Xyz was best anime, black and white was the worse(both subbed)
Proove me wrong

Yugioh has different protagonists every season. It might work.

>Ash got retired from the anime and he never won a single Pokemon League

Attached: 1567811937728.jpg (850x617, 115K)

it's not over yet

>when the artwork of your franchise is so atrociously bad it becomes indistinguishably from fanart

this

its fake

Ash is fucking stupid and is 90% of the reason why watching it blowed dicks, even when I was young enough to be in the target demographic
The kid learns nothing, ever. By being trapped in a serial show, he's destined to keep making the same mistakes over and over again until t he end of time.
If this were a new trainer? That would be okay. The guy (yes, he's older than I am at this point) has two legendaries sitting in his PC but can't understand that electric beats water types

It looks the same as it always has. Just the fanartist is just THAT good now.

>If the show were to go this route, we could have gotten an episode where the past protagonists team up with Sun/Moon's protag and fight Ultra Necrozma in a 7 on 1 battle.
You can't tell me that wouldn't have been the hypest shit.

What legendaries did he get? I'm surprised he was competent enough to even catch those.

They should have kicked Ash after Kanto and gotten a new protagonist for every region.

>the only good part of pokemon is the girls
>lets just go all out

Good for them finally realizing their strenghts

Ash is not criticized for having flaws. He's criticized for falling victim to the same flaws every season.
>Ash is a self-insert of Tatoshi Tajiri
Don't insult him like that.

This. Ash is just Red/Blue's main character with a new name. They should have each season/region been that game's MC, and once it was boy/girl have them both team up together and explore and be the new Ash/Misty of that season.

>Shame he couldn't make it to the final because faggot MC needs to win a league this time.
>He thinks Ash is winning this one, too.

ahah
Hahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS TIME IS GONNA BE IT, AMIRITE?

no fucking way
I think they'll pull a diamond and pearl and have it start with the regional cunny heroine and then she'll cross paths and join ash/satoshi
Ash is too iconic, and he's good for merch sales
Little boys don't want to buy merch for series with a female MC

Attached: 5CH on the current STATE of Pokemon full vers.jpg (1662x2083, 2.27M)

Satoshi Tajiri is pretty autistic though, like not even meme autistic, legit real autistic. You can see it clearly when Arino interviewed him.

So does that mean Ash is going to be retired out as a failure that never won a single league tournament?

But they weren’t newly discovered people in those regions new about them

Why do people keep thinking that a series with little boys as their main target demographic will ever have a female MC?
People keep saying it in YGO threads too.

I'm not aware if he won or not the league, but the next the protagonist is seemingly implied to not be Ash/Satoshi, but its not op since is fake.

That would be great if it was true, not only is Ash a shitty protagonist, the fact that this went on for a decade without changing the main character was always stupid

Ash? More like ass

Even if it's fake, would the anime honestly lose anything by dropping Ash by this point?

Attached: 1523415967568.gif (320x240, 380K)

>trash that is gloria
no thanks

yeah it would be even worse since its a new and inexperienced trainer

They only need him around for Pikachu. Ash is irrelevant.

ash is really popular in nipland

That shit could've been a damn movie on it's own. It would be kino to see boomers, zoomers and the target demo hyping up their favorite protagonist.
Fuck Japan for hating change.

Don't you DARE insult her user!

Attached: __female_protagonist_and_scorbunny_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_dreamsyndd__46e71afa73b12b3039241f7 (2452x2527, 1.35M)

she's even worse than chicken

>He was a shit who did dumb things non-stop and got given his badges out of pity by at least half the gym leaders.
That stopped after Kanto, and even in Kanto:
He beat Brock due to Brock's own Gym sabotaging Brock. Not really a pity badge, though you can debate if it was earned.
Misty was flat out down a Pokémon against him when their fight was interrupted, and her sisters judged that he was superior even with a handicap.
Erika... he was losing here and got THE badge from helping out more than anything.
Sabrina was some bullshit, he straight up got outside help during the battle.
The rest were unquestionably legit.

>Pokémon Adventures Manga is not getting any adaptations.

She is the greatest pokemon waifu. You have literally (literally) zero good taste. I'm sorry.

Brand recognition. That's about it. Everyone knows what he looks like at this point because they baked him in for twenty years.

Other than that he's a distant third or fourth to Pikachu and Jigglypuff. Probably fourth behind Mewtwo in terms of recognition.

>they replace Pikachu with Eevee
>they can tread over old plotlines all over again

>trainer has trouble picking between eeveelutions while Eevee doesn't want to evolve

Incorrect, watching a new person make new mistakes is way, way more interesting than watching the same person make the same mistakes over and over again.
Even if the new mistakes that person is making is similar to the mistakes the previous person was making.

His Pikachu also goes from LV°90 to 5, we see him fighting Brandon Regi's and then getting pushed left and right by a Magikarp in a gym.

I don't know when it was, Johto maybe, the ice gym leader gave him the badge and they never even fought once. I think because Ash helped him repel Team Rocket or some dumb shit. Either way that's not an officially sanctioned gym battle and he should not have got the badge.

>people actually believe for a nano second that the jew company would abandon an iconic character for nothing
ash is in forever because he makes money
making a good product is secondary

Oh right, eevee.

So I guess that makes him fifth.

Yeah, people seem to forget how fucking strict kids are about protagonist’s genders in stories. If you’re something like a 7-10 years old boy, you’re not going to watch something that has a girl as protagonist - or if you do, you keep that as a closely guarded secret that nobody is allowed to know.

lana is the best

Attached: lana smug.png (1280x720, 971K)

>caring about the shitty anime in 2000+10+9

>fought and tied with a latios
>In its very next fight, gets utterly curb-stomped by a beginner and his snivy

Yeah, this.
The whole thing is a fakeout just like the last few times where they tried to get people to go "LOOK, BUT IT'S CHANGED, WE CAN START WATCHING AGAIN"

And it hasn't changed, it's never going to change.

Oh was I supposed to be describing the anime? I was describing the games you fuckers keep buying.

Attached: aid9189815-v4-728px-Choose-a-Hamster-Wheel-Step-3-Version-3.jpg (728x546, 81K)

the finals end this sunday.

>caring about the shitty franchise in 2000+19
pokemon hasn't produced anything of worth in almost a decade

Waifufags.
Shounen shows have Shounen protagonists. Which are almost entirely male.

waifufags are brainlets that don't understand demographics

He's gonna lose. Why do people think he's going to win?

The only way he would win anything is if it wasn't tied to any mainline game and was some noncanon bullshit they made up to keep people watching.

Chicken is cute tho

People forget that shows like Pokemon are largely made for younger boys,and generally have young boys as protagonists. The only female shonen protag that I can think of is Maka from Soul Eater, but she was also basically stapled together with Soul

Please, no pikachu. Oh please, it's just as bad as Ash. Give me at least a raichu, anything is better than that tired rat.

If the core demographic is boys then they MC should be a girl so the boys are trained from a young age to like girls. Brainwashing them into liking boys is wrong.

Attached: 20190326_134558.png (350x350, 100K)

>replacing the fucking mascot of the entire franchise
never going to happen
ever

>>Pokémon Adventures Manga is not getting any adaptations.
I remember being mad about this shit when I was a kid and thought it was just a black and white comic.

Attached: ET06.png (837x1200, 335K)

Let me dream, damn it.

Why is pikachu even the mascot to begin with? He's not a starter. He barely appears much in the original games. He's not a rare or powerful find. It's as generic as a tangela but no one is sucking tangela's dick for 25 years.

The Anime

its a cute rat

I blame Dirk.

>in 2019
>Misty is 32

Hmmmmm, what went horribly wrong?

STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN

Ash losing the xyz league really was the last straw, even the biggest fans stopped giving a fuck about his future

Please tell me she'll be Scottish.

Good maybe that'll finally get hkm off his ass and actually win a league?

Ash had personality in Hoenn. He was experienced, a mentor towards May, and had an short temper. This is where his unorthodox battling strategies really became a signature of his as well.

>Ash retires at the age of 11
>Having won only one gay ass league that no one gives a shit about
>Probably hasn't even filled ONE national Pokedex
New Pokemon season will be Ash dealing with Mr. Mime cucking him out of his mom.

The games and the anime have been the same for the past 25 years, do you think something like that is possible?

I don't mind if Ash leaves but at least have him leave on a high note like with, I don't know, WINNING A CANON POKEMON LEAGUE

Attached: 1551375255517.png (900x818, 470K)

Why is Ash's cock shining red and blue?

The highest note would be him hooking up with Misty and getting married and abandoning his futile pokemon quest. He'll never win any tournament so at least give him a happy ending with her and send him off into the sunset.

Because that's fake.

To an extent, the games actually do this. They already have shit tons of side games based on non tournament shit like puzzles, photo taking, etc. Even the main games let you branch out and just raise pokies, beauty contests, and more.

It just comes down to the companies that hold the property being cheap assholes with no intention or imagination on how to expand it. And any attempts to do so result in shit like Detective Pikachu which is decades behind the shit the west pulled off already.

you mean, like the alola league is? a league that was just created and whoever wins it, will become the first recorded champion in the region's history?

being the first champion of a league doesnt mean Jack squat! as there will be tons, and tons, AND TONS of people stronger and better than ash in the future, so yeah, Ash's gonna win this one.

>desperate Misty
Cuuute!

POST HER FEET

Well if you insist

Attached: __female_protagonist_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_kairuhentai__1fafa277175e5d3d3a5e2f94e35c9cdf.jpg (2462x3283, 637K)

Everyone forgets that they did try this with the gold and silver anime. It didnt last long though.

>implying
The promos for the Pearl & Diamond anime did exactly the same shit
The only thing that happened was that Ash didn't have the main focus in the first epsiode and that's it

I actually like Ash more than I like Red to be honest. Red's silent badassness never did anything for me. Ash's main problem is that they don't let him grow or win anything.

Attached: 1477767424413.png (1200x1200, 56K)

>Mr Mime cucking him out of his mom
That's just the first episode
>Brock cucking him out of misty
>Drew cucking him out of May
>Paul cucking him out of Dawn (she might still give him sloppy seconds when her betabux isnt looking, not like she didnt already int he past)
>Iris cucking him out of a title he's always aimed for all his life
>Clemont cucking him out of Serena

Arrest yourself

Misty and Serena would never cuck Ash user, unironically Ash is a Chad in the woman regard

I'M GOING TO MARRY HER FEET

>got fucking kissed by serena
>completely forgets about her next season
Seriously? He deserves to get cucked by even them. All people have limits, except Ash for some fucking reason

Ash does grow, from OS to DP his growth is clear, linear, and consistent. He goes from an immature and dumb kid and a fucking terrible trainer that didnt take anything actually seriously that only got by through pure luck and having a shounen mc couregous heart of gold, into a mature mentor with his own philosophy on pokemon training, his own developed unique strategy and style of battling that earned every badge fair and square, and he's far less cocky and arrogant of which he was full of in OS, Kanto especially.

Then they did a shitty soft reboot with BW and basically reset his character and capabilities, and this stupid Ash doesn't grow meme stuck ever since. Even though they rectified it with XY and SM.

>That arc where Cynthia kidnaps Dawn and the B-plot of twelve episodes in a row is their wild sex escapades
>When Ash and co. finally show up to rescue Daw she's fully succumbed to Stockholm Syndrome and married Cynthia
The Sinnoh arcs may have been pretty poor as a whole but they took some bold risks in their storytelling.

Attached: Champion takes a loliwife.png (952x1109, 791K)

The Guzma episodes are great.

Attached: 1554086589573.webm (852x480, 1.59M)

>posting edited versions

here are the originals

Attached: kaymongrownup1.png (640x1403, 995K)

Attached: kaymongrownup2.png (640x1774, 1.08M)

loli

Cynthia is for cocks only, dumb /u/fag

Woah. Shield looks like THAT?

Attached: shield36.png (1280x2276, 1.87M)

Cynthia is a devious sexual predator that is a menace to little girls the world over, you cockmongling hetfag

Reminder that Ash released his Goodra and his one of a kind Greninja that he could fuse with.

Loli is trash and so it yuri
Leave my wife outside of your awful fantasies, dumb gayposter

Then why when he went to johto were there already people using rare johto Pokémon, fully evolved Pokémon, and an establish series of gyms and leagues

this goes into my headcannon a little bit. i like the idea that mistys a real fuckin neet loser, twice the age of ash when the adventure starts, who finally gets kicked out of her parents basement and latches onto the "you owe me a bike!" idea because shes got no other options. but her experience is just the 300 odd fujo dating games she played while in her parents gyms basement and despite being alone with a 10 year old boy hundreds of miles away from home, shes so spaghetti she cant even take advantage of a literal child. when brock shows up hes not really interested in coming along but he eyeballs the sheer desperation in mistys eyes from across town and is obligated to follow along to make sure no sort of illegal child grooming activities continue.
meanwhile, ash is completely clueless to the real intentions of this weird old girl following him around and he bangs all the age appropriate bitches along the way and mistys left single and prospect-less at the end of the show: still a fuckin neet loser, just waiting for another fresh trainer to accidentally spill a coffee on her shirt or something on the way out of town.

Attached: 1560369301223.jpg (880x1261, 148K)

>my wife
>dumb fantasies

Attached: 1564425556826.png (918x724, 543K)

>the Pokémon anime will be taking place in galar, but puhrease undustandu, not every Pokémon or character will be returning for the show. We had to make cuts to allow for better animation.

>Ash being a good protagonist is measured purely by strength
He was at his best when he was cocky and sometimes insensitive.

The anime writers actually care enough about the show that they took the time to clarify execs forced them to make Ash lose at the end of XY, and they wanted him to win before they got vetoed.

I bet Cynthia kisses Dawn's feet

Attached: __red_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_agemono__dc63278f3905f4b94ed8301335a162de.jpg (487x752, 102K)