Blizzard should add paid level boosts for Classic Wow

I'm tired of doing the same quests over and over again.

Just give me an instant lvl 40 character with a mount and some decent gear.

There's still plenty of leveling to do until you reach 60 from that point, so it's not totally OP.

Attached: Classic-Key-Art.jpg (512x284, 45K)

The leveling is the game, you tard.

And what then? Vanilla endgame is trash. Whatever value there's to be found in classic, that's in the leveling bit.

You could also play on some TBC (experience requirements reduced by 30% between levels 20 and 60, new quests for some tough spots, classes are more balanced for leveling context) or Wrath (Wrath 1x leveling speed is like vanilla 4x for 1-58) private server. Netherwing for TBC provides an essentially pristine old world questing experience and all contemporary Wrath servers have better vanilla world content than vanilla servers.

Fuck Belves, fuck dailies, fuck flying mounts and fuck Death Knights

>lvl 40
You can get there in a week or two
what's the point

just bot it

Honestly if you're looking for a private server, you should play on Project Ascension to prevent you from getting burned out on WoW. That server has no player classes and you can either pick and choose abilities and talents or you can actually randomize what you're getting. Loot also has random enchantments and almost nothing is bound on loot

>Blizzard should add the stuff that ruined WoW to the version of WoW that people wanted because it came out before Blizzard ruined WoW

bravo 10/10

>dislike like the gameplay
>don't just stop playing it
>instead offer the devs more money to NOT play the game

i know OP is just a shitpost, but the fact that people genuinely think like this is truly baffling to me.

Attached: 1555983377528.jpg (238x241, 29K)

>play ffxiv
>find the story boring
>"it will get better with endgame raids"
>300 hours later
>still not done with the story

That shit has teached me a lot. If I don't enjoy a game in the first 2 hours, then the journey is never worth it.

WoW was never good, it was always the braindead normalfag MMO that flooded the internet with the equivalent of zoomers.

Pretty much. Unfortunately the mmorpg genre got even dumber beyond that. A mmorpg these days literally has to have level and gear scaling or else all the casuals will start screeching about how time spent playing the game poses an unfair advantage to other players. So with WoW Classic we took a step back, when we should've taken two steps back.

>isuldir.jpg

This isn't actually a game, it's a mass psychological experiment.

>teached

stay in/go back to school because apparently you weren't "teached" enough there

what's wrong with simple past tense? im curious. also I had to learn spanish, latin, french, english and german at school, so please don't be too mean.

I would totally fuck my belf dk

>The leveling is the game, you tard.

AOE grinding in dungeons... home...

Fuck my goblin dk instead.

Attached: 1543901716918.jpg (1267x713, 331K)

PLEASE add gobbos in classic plus they have both genders with full animations anyways

Why the fuck are you in a hurry anyways?

no, but it would be nice if they had realm transfers

I mean WoW only originality are raids. So i can understand normalfags not wanting to waste their life so they can raid as well.
The gameplay never evolved (0 skill), and the lore, worldbuiling after vanilla suck.

>get to 60
>do MC over and over again
it never gets any better. in fact it gets worse.

Raids were not introduced by wow

Too bad the player count took a massive hit when classic launched.

taught, not teached

After playing both versions, the levelling in both seems pretty tedious. Classic is better with it because of more World PvP and the better dungeons. The quests themselves though are just as dogshit as Cata.

You think you want it, but you don't.

Attached: 1550045770191.png (709x636, 460K)

OP is obviously baiting but gullible retards will reply

>There's still plenty of leveling to do until you reach 60 from that point, so it's not totally OP.
They should just give you a maxed out 60 with full tier 2.5 gear.
There's still plenty of naxx clearing to do, so it's not totally OP.

ok ill do it

got you!

this attitude is why I don't play MMOs or online multiplayer games seriously anymore. People, without exception, will ruin a good thing

>AOE grinding in dungeons... home...
Just do like I do and get underleveled characters to run instances. We were a bunch 32-31-30 players doing library, using CC at every pull and wiping all the time it was amazingly nostalgic.

Fuck off gnazi.

Don't you have a brother or someone you could pay to level for you? It would be almost the same.

>Just give me an instant lvl 40 character with a mount and some decent gear.
Zoomers need to be gassed.

You zooomies are so gay, go back to fortnite with your ptsd

Fuck no, goblins were cool as fuck while they were just playing both sides and being neutral as fuck. They made wow feel like it wasn't JUST the allience and horde running everything which made the world in turn seem bigger.

>mfw I spent 2 weeks leveling up a mage to 57 before I notice that the class is overpicked and shitty as fuck

Attached: 45313243.gif (250x300, 823K)