Which upcoming titles are you looking forward to seeing at the Tokyo Game Show?

Which upcoming titles are you looking forward to seeing at the Tokyo Game Show?

Attached: 1539191837493.jpg (800x492, 78K)

just Nioh 2

Well I sure would like to see more of the FF7 remakes combat, I am not against action based combat by its very nature but I heard the one in FFXV wasn't very good or engaging and I hope it isn't a repeat of that. Beyond that I feel kinda out of the loop, maybe the new atelier game if there is something people might want to see more of so they get to be happy too?

Attached: 1567265970128.jpg (1794x2048, 319K)

Is that a prequel/sequel/parallel or totally detatched from the first game?

i honestly forgot about a lot titles. Some of them were just announced and disappeared

It takes place after the first game for sure since the blacksmith girl returns and is clearly older and her grandfather is dead. Other than that I don't think we know if there's any story stuff that ties the two games.

A gundam game coming to PC???
A dynasty warriors game that isnt shit (just remake 4 ffs)

Attached: 1422223555676.jpg (500x482, 37K)

Digimon Survive

Attached: D_-eN-wUwAAvpOY.jpg (768x938, 57K)

Will fweee guy ever be able to recover?

Nioh 2 and Sekiro DLC

Unironically none of them. I haven't been hyped for games since last gen and everything now is just one woke shit pile after another.

Is huge...

DQX desu, I want to learn more about the final expansion outside of "Shadowbringers 2 Electric Bogaloo"

When does this begin bong time?

Elden Ring which probably won't get shown

Tomorrow.

Attached: IMG_20190911_162940.jpg (607x830, 134K)

isn't this the Warframe guy?

I doubt you could even imagine it.

Niggers and trannies

nioh 2
i doubt elden ring will be shown
then there are bunch of games that have been announced a long time ago and probably cancelled or on hold forever

so realistically just nioh 2

Jesus Strikes Back: Judgment Day

Attached: based.png (625x591, 318K)

based

Ghost Of Tsushima is unironically the only reason I still have a PS4, I will plug it in and turn it on for the first time in over two years for it. Mostly for based AF Mongol Empire enemies and a cool era in history.

Other then that Japstation is trash and I hate it.

Attached: Kubilai-Khan.jpg (450x237, 21K)

Nioh 2
whatever Konami presents
the Taimanin Asagi game
any Sekiro related announcement
any Elden Ring announcement

I'll evade Death Stranding altogether. I will experience the game as the creative team originally envisioned it.

Attached: long-arm-centipede-sen-un-guardian-ape-gallery-6-wiki-guide.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Finally, a game for right wingers so you can stop complaining about 'SJW' games

The Capcom All Stars leak

I browsed through the TGS schedule and realised most of the interesting exclusives are PS4 so I am noping the fuck out of TGS

>Sam Porter Bridges
>make "bridges" while being a porter
>NOT calling kojimbo a hack

and people eat that shit up, it's remarkable.

FF7R

Attached: 1568214823090.webm (1920x1080, 1.89M)

well ill be sitting behind and takig a look before it gets announced, elder ring is getting ennounced, metal gear series port to ps4

>take the concept of japanese logographics (kanji) and port it to the western romances

That explains Hot Coldman, Die Hard Man, Sam Porter Bridges, Heart Man and Hillary Clinton taking over the presidency of the United States using her former love interest forcing him to rescue her from a paramillitary terrorist marginal ur-fascist group Samantha America Strand. Some user theorized once that is a glimpse of the future where the western romance languages would adopt the concept of the kanji thanks to the acceleration of hypercapitalism and the deep states taking even a further dive into realpolitik.

Attached: 1568139307831.jpg (392x402, 34K)