Bloodborne has good gamepla-

Attached: Project 1.webm (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hu2Ly1wLnLY
bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/Kin
vgchartz.com/db/game.php?id=82937
youtu.be/fLK-axNbUjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm bad so the game sucks.

Got it chief, good thread.

>running directly to a spell
Git gud

OH NO OH NO

Attached: 1502490094579.webm (1280x720, 670K)

>I'm going to try to interrupt a nuke.

At least dark souls 2 showed you the enemy tracking you, hackazaki just pretends they don't and lets the vibrations in the air count for a hit.

"just git gud bro XD lol"

i hate to say git gud, but what the fuck was that? lol instead ill say keep trying youll get it

>it's another 'user runs right into an AOE because he's greedy' episode

it's interesting how from managed with sekiro to make a game that's at the same time both more lenient and more difficult than the previous games

>running into a an AOE attack
>wtf this game sucks

Attached: 1563815721498.gif (378x278, 213K)

it's over bros. we lost

Attached: 1502042738660.png (661x670, 98K)

For real though, Micolash is an actual horseshit boss fight. I've beaten Bloodborne like 8 times and I still don't know how to deal with that Call Beyond spell. I can deal with Orphan, Laurence, Ludwig etc. without much problem but even after all my playthroughs my only strategy against Micolash is "just hope for the best". I can fight Bed of Chaos more reliably and consistently than that fucker. Very much so in fact. I usually defeat Bed of Chaos on my first attempt but die to Micolash a minimum of three times unless I get extremely lucky. I just don't understand what you're supposed to do with that spell to not get hit by it.

It’s the same spell as Rom’s. My strategy is you wait until the beams start to go towards you then dodge. With Dodgeborne I realise as long as you kinda “delay” your movements synced with the enemy’s pattern, you’ll always be able to evade

This, more or less. Since dodging is so quick the game likes to punish you in a "two for flinching" kind of way.

you basically just have to stay right up on his ass, if he even jumps away a little bit you're at risk of him casting it so try to get him up against a wall when you smack him around. resist the urge to make an attack if you're not literally touching him, just keep moving toward him instead. I've read strategies and watched speedruns and that's all people do, but I still can't get it down perfectly and he usually kills me 2 or 3 times as well

You can't let him cast it, just dodge to his back and hit once so you stagger him and keep your stamina regenerating. At 25ish stamina and a fast weapon it's possible to keep him staggered, walk a bit, regenerate, hit again for the whole last phase, without him casting once. Tried this twice with the Pizzacutter (untransformed) and the Saif.

JESUS WHO THE FUCK CARES?
JUST FUCKING BUY THE GAME
AND SEKIRO TOO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT
THEY ARE ALL GOOD GAMES AND YOU'RE DUMB IF YOU DISAGREE

Attached: mizayaki.jpg (300x375, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hu2Ly1wLnLY

Attached: majestic.jpg (455x445, 53K)

>Bugged game mechanics! I keep pressing buttons but nothing is happening!

>that second phase
I just can't do it.

Attached: 1561241107514.jpg (1000x996, 432K)

>My strategy is you wait until the beams start to go towards you then dodge.
literally doesn't work if you're too close. Delaying your dodge is not always a good idea anyway, see

Wait until the stars reach full brightness before dodging.

>Having problems with Orphan of Kosm
Nah man Laurence truly is cancer. Fuck him.
At least Orphan is fun to fight.

I died to that nigger so many times I had to resort to beast claw cheesing

It's not an aoe attack, you can be as far away as you can from him and still be instakilled if you don't luck out rollspamming. if you'd played the game you'd know.

> What happened in the childhood of someone who enjoys playing this kind of game?

>only 16 bosses in the game with the dlc
OH NONONONOOOO

>Quantity = quality: the post
Granted the base doesnt have that many great bosses but the expansion is kino.

Nigga he dodged too early in that webm

Yes, my fellow patrician. I, too, prefer Dark Souls II with its 40+ boss fights that are mostly fillers and rehashes. Have an upvote.

Literally has more going for it than any Souls game before or after it.

get close to him and he'll never do the CoB spam. Please do not ever bring any boss in the series to the levels of that dog shit pseudo-platforming shitbox section. It's the bar none the most poorly designed boss in FROM's history.

Attached: IMG_1662.jpg (1024x1001, 139K)

Which is why you stick to the little nigger like glue and don't let him distance himself to a point where A Call Beyond enters his brain. If you stick to him, he'll just punch.

Imagine buying a 60$ game just for 16 FUCKING BOSSES HAHAHAHAHHA fucking losers

They clearly let someone from B team make this enemy

I got it at Walmart for $20

>$60
Goty costs like a third of that.

He'll only cast it if you're both far away from each other

Wait a minute, that number doesn't even cover the base game, not counting chalice dungeon bosses either.

Game stopped costing this much a long time ago.

>enemy casts an AOE attack
>surprised when it hits you when you're only a foot away from him
lol

Shockwaves.

You can easily dodge it by gaining some distance and dash through it since the projectiles become more scattered at a distance

This entire "game" was made by B team by the looks of it

I honestly found no hitbox issues with the base game. BB and DaS3 had the least hitbox issues in the series. Chalice dungeons have some fuckery though, especially with bosses like bloodletting beast and the giant variants.

That's not Shit Souls 2.

>when you get surrounded and DOOR STUCK by their massive collision boxes as they rape you to death

Attached: KHD%20Frontal%201.png (509x504, 163K)

LAZY. RESKINS. ARE. NOT. BOSSES

I really liked some the enemies in the chalice dungeons. I really wished some were placed in the main game.

What's up with all the mustards ITT talking shit about Bloodborne? I thought they already got over the fact they'll never be able to play this masterpiece but apparently not

GIT GUD FAG

Bloodborne is about timing your moves correctly lol. Your health and your armor doesnt really matter here. Defence fags from Dark Souls will rage over Bloodbornes gameplay.

Btw where can I find new weapon? I am stuck with the starter Axe from the shop and Im now at the forbidden Garden. Im not complaining, the Axe does wonders, but I need something new to use

Although I agree, stop typing like you’re on twitter.

Bloodborne always make people SEETHE
It's great

Attached: 1561233596943.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Based wojakposter

I guess chalice dungeons don’t count

Ah yes, the "chalice dungeons" full of fucking RESKINS

>undead giant 3 variants
>pthumerian decendant 2 variants
>blood lettingbeast 2 variants
>pthumerian bride
>watchdog
And I guess we can count the keeper of the old lords since it has unique attacks and animations that aren't player like
So 6 more unique bosses isn't that bad

I just stack Arcane defense, try to dodge, pray, keep slashing, and hope for the best.
70% of the time it works every time.

Poison knives and bone ash while standing above the boss room is the true cheese.

I take that back pthumerian descendant and pthumerian elder is literally 2 complete unique fights but they just share the same model so 7 unique bosses

You can get new weapons from the messengers in the dream. Same place you get blood vials from. Otherwise use the master spreadsheets to find chalice glyphs that contain weapon rewards.

Only Watchdog and Yharnam were worthy of respect in my opinion. They could have replaced main game bosses like Shadows and Wet Nurse and improved the game. Undead Giant is a giant asshole.

Just finished the game. This never happen to me

I beat him on 2nd tries, you guys just suck

have you played the game
because it sounds like you havent
the chalice has multiple unique bosses that dont appear anywhere outside of it

>that damage
Hes low level obviously. Also, he was the only character I ever had trouble with in my low level twink run. I think every time id drop down to that room to fight him he'd get a free tentacle at me and it'd insta kill me.

This attack is well easy to do dodge, I smirk when people do it on the Frontier and quietly under my breath whisper 'heh, nothing personal kid'

I didn't know you could die to Micolash

I still don't see what people like about the gameplay of Souls games.

>quicksteps behind you
>transform attacks you with my burial blade
Heh... too slow.

>"chalice dungeons"
Is that not what they're called? Why are you putting it in quotation marks?

Then you're fucking dumb

The Loran Darkbeast is making me want to shoot some niggers right now

>people with 2 VIT dying to slight breezes
Maybe level up better

just stay under it and destroy its legs. When the faggot is just about to cast the huge electric discharge, roll and it will not hit you, then keep slashing away at its legs.

I'm stuck at Micolash :(

>it's okay when Miyazaki does it

I know at least that much you nigger, the problem is the camera making it difficult as fuck to follow its movements and in the arena I'm fighting it in I can fucking die by falling.

Unironically played bad, once you die to that you should learn to not back up from that fuck. Hit, strafe the tentacle, win.

Nigga how. Just dodge when the lasers are coming your way, not when he claps.

Forgot Abhorrent Beast who has a bunch of different moves than any other Beast plus he's electric boogie woogie woogie.

nah, there's nothing wrong with the camera, I killed it on my first try.
I think you're just really fucking bad at the game

Switch port when?
Otherwise forget it, it'll just be PS4's most worthless exclusive.

Yeah sure lying on the internet must be a fun fucking pastime to you

I can get past his first form easy, then when he teleports I can't find him and get killed by mobs. I don't know why I find this game so difficult. I never had any problems with Souls games or Sekiro.

I never heard of anyone who actually got lost and killed by the skellies. You're worse than I thought.

>n-no from games are good i swear you just g-git gud :^)

>anyone better than me is obviously lying!
yeah, just keep fighting it retard, you'll eventually get good enough

>quantity is better!

You're not worth arguing with m8. Bloodborne has the greatest bosses in all Soulsborne. That's not my opinion either, that is a fact. If you disagree, then I'm sorry to tell you that are you a pleb who prefers style over substance.

Actually running directly into a spell would've been the right choice because the game is kinda stupid. Dodging sideways or back always results in getting hit. Always dodge forwards

360p 22fps docked lol

Same. There's an annoying level of RNG with him. I've had runs where he's killed me 3 or 4 times and others where I fucking steamroll his ass without ever getting hit by a single part of his Call Beyond. I don't get it either.

Attached: 1567512304543.jpg (511x614, 50K)

Dumb sony scum.

Alright I just got done beating it, thanks for letting me vent. I still fucking hate all of you though.

Attached: 1455066556596.jpg (169x250, 8K)

Just run past them, don't try to fight them.

It's just a fact. The game can barely run on a PS4, and the Switch can barely run Dark Souls.

Holy mother of cope
16 bosses
Sixteen
Bosses
Imagine defending a game with 16 fucking bosses

How are you getting this number? Even as a troll, what bosses are counted?

Cheese his ass.

Follow him, hitting his ass if you're fast, until he enters the room with the ledge he drops down from, don't go in. Go back around to the room he'd drop down to. Get close to his ledge, he'll drop. Give him a good ol' heavy attack. Repeat until dead.

There are games that have 1 final boss at the end lmao

KOSMED

>Orphan of Kosm
It's Orphan of Kos tho

He's in the main game so he isn't counted in that list.

You're supposed to shoot him when he does the spell, retard.

>I enjoy eating copious amount of shit
Shit Souls 2 might be up ur alley.

SO MAJESTIC

>never happened to me so it didn't happen
i've personally never encountered a skyrim bug but that doesn't stop it from being a bug filled mess

Equip those charms that increase visceral attacks, Get good at parrying, and buy those ash buff for the guns it's that easy

Shadow of the Colossus also has 16 bosses retard, and with basically no gameplay between them, and it's heralded as a classic.

t.Kosfag triggered

Attached: DaS2 hitboxes.webm (400x400, 288K)

>Oh no I just encountered a bug that rarely happens, this game must be bug mess.

Holy shit I didn't know B-Team worked on Bloodborne.

Holy shit, you gotta be a game reviewer, you have a fucking gun to stagger that crazy ass bitch
imagine dying to this enemy, actually git gud
use you're fucking gun retard
you can counter almost every attack, also, abuse L1 attacks, use beast pellets, bolt paper

Attached: 1568138839441.png (800x584, 532K)

>this game must be bug mess.
well that's a well known fact so i don't have to presume

USE YOURE FUCKING GUN RETARD

>calls others retards
>uses bolt paper for orphan

It does. Dark Souls 3 was when they added wankery bosses like Sister Freide. The true From trilogy is Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Sekiro.

>bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/Kin
"All Kin aside from the Fluorescent Flower are sensitive to Thrust and Bolt damage, but some are also sensitive to Fire."
RETARD

I like how every weapon acts the exact same except for 5 of them and the arcane and bloodtinge make no difference on gameplay at all. Phenomenal game Yea Forums

>i've personally never encountered a skyrim bug
counterpoints don't work if you have to lie to make them.

>wikia-fandom instead of -wiki
>implying Orphan is kin
Breathing through your mouth is the reason you lack a chin.

I like how every game you fucking damage your enemies except for very few games
Like all fucking weapons do the same thing, why do all guns shoot? Such trash dude holy fuck, this is why I only exclusively play visual novels

that's a call from beyond, the player can get the same move as a hunter tool and it is used by a npc hunter just before the rom fight so it's something many players will be aware of.

The tranny seeth holy shit lmao

Attached: 1498090557764.png (1080x765, 343K)

Yes that was a serious post

Attached: 1564239421498.png (837x837, 290K)

Friede just felt like Maria 2.0 to me without the ability to parry/viseral cheese her. A fairly enjoyable boss fight.

Attached: 1560128299243.jpg (355x429, 110K)

Not true, only two weapons, both saws, in game have same-ish movesets. Dark Souls suffers from having entire classes with copy paste movesets, which prioritizes only a select couple that are used in each class by the player, basically giving the illusion of choice. And most aren't interesting in design either. Meanwhile BB has some of the most creative and inspired weapons designs in vidya.

If only Miyazaki added 20 almost identical straight swords instead.

not a lie. if you ever play skyrim without mods you deserve what you get.

Friede felt like Maria but she fights nothing like her and she's way harder.

post weaponfu

Attached: beast_cutter.jpg (250x251, 8K)

Attached: menu_knowledge_01009.png (400x400, 209K)

t. some guy who never made an arcane or bloodtinge build

Based. Sekiro was great, certainly made up for the relatively boring DaS3. Not so say that was a bad game, I really liked the online component even. It Just felt more of the same and was incredibly safe in many aspects.

YOOOOOOOO THIS MOVE IS BOTCHED.
micolash was unironically a bullshit fight. you would die at this part constantly and had to go through his whole chase sequence before getting here every damn time it was utter bullshit. That spell is so botched because no matter what its a one-shot. The only thing to do is NOT let him cast it, which yeah i learned..... AFTER LIKE % TIMES FIGHTING HIM AND THE WHOLE BOSS SEQUENCE TAKES SUPER LONG SO GODDAMNIT

Bowblade and Bloodletter were great, literally saved BLT builds.

>Friede
>Hard
Why the fuck does this get memed so hard here? Phase 1 staggers to death from R1 spam, phase 2 is just a budget O&S rehash, phase 3 is just a slightly stronger phase 1.

Just towards him to actually dodge it, it's not that hard

After all my playthroughs it's the one I always come back to.

Attached: cane.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I think the only really difficult part of that fight was the 3rd phase's black flame aerial slam that's basically a copy paste of Maria's. But all you had to do was dodge to the left or right. 2nd phase is very easy, requires significantly less spatial awareness than O&S.

The range and serrated effect are just disgusting. Only LHB feels more broken. Saw Cleaver is better DPS but it's whiff city.

>dodge towards him
>every single bolt hits you because its coming out of him
>more than one-shots you
I DID dodge toward him, it doesnt work

why? theres much better options for a dex build

They are above him, acb doesn't start homing until after 1 or 2 seconds, so if you dodge towards him they just drop to the ground around him

Playing through Bloodborne from my friends borrowed PS4. Its good but I still feel Dark Souls is better. I absolutely fucking hate the Blood Vial system compared to the Estus system.

sounds like bologna to me

Blood Vials are an adjustment. Don't use them every time you get hit, and use your souls to buy a ton instead of levelling up sometimes. You're likely to end up overlevelled anyway.

The range and moveset just cement it for me.

>game showers you in vials
>somehow there are people who still don't think that's enough
I never will understand this

[X] ludwig's holy blade
[X] attempting to stagger Micky out of 1-800-BEYOND AFTER the spell has already begun with the untricked LHB
[X] A fucking torch in the offhand
[X] No vit despite clear lack of experience

Shitter confirmed, opinion invalid.

>sees a boss casting a spell
>runs towards him
WHY DID I DIE WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

Attached: kos_parasite.jpg (402x402, 37K)

>No vit despite clear lack of experience
boat loads of vit DOES NOT save you from that blast, trust me.!

>want to finally do a proper arcane build with that
>remember I have to go beat Orphan just to get it

Attached: 1567540282819.jpg (604x453, 39K)

This, I think Call Beyond can kill a player with 40 vit

Early game vials management is a bitch though if you are a newb going in not knowing what to do and keeps dying over and over, although it becomes way easier to buy them later on as you get more echoes from enemies.

Surely not if you're in instability frames. A high level bloodborne character should have 50 vit though.

But that's neither here nor there, this boss is a modest challenge at best. If I can beat him with 16 vit on a bl43 invader and clear the depth 5 chalice dungeons on the same guy, being unable to handle Micolash in a normal playthrough is inexcusable.

How good is the dlc for dark souls 3? I have the basegame and thought it was mediocre at best but the season pass is only 10e on the playstation store right now. For context however bloodborne is my favorite game of all time and id have demons and dark 1 very high up on that same list if it didnt feel redundant

NOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP
WE NEED TO KEEP SHILLING BLOODBORNE ON Yea Forums TO SELL PS4s!

>bloodborne
>system seller
lmao

Yeah?

>100 million PS4s sold
>2 million Bloodborne copies sold
I'll let you figure this one out yourself

>didn't jump to dodge the shockwaves
lmao what a scrub

>dude I want 589 bosses and all of them are le epic knight with a sword and a shield

Dark Souls 2 was a mistake

vgchartz.com/db/game.php?id=82937

>vgchartz
I say it sold 10 billion, because my word is as good as theirs.

Micolash was an unironically good encounter. Zoomers who think every souls battle should be an honarabru 1v1 vs a knight are what's killing the franchise.

The dlc was on comparable level to the base game. If you want more of ds3 ie more bosses, weapons, areas etc then 10 bucks is worth it. If you want a new experience all together then no.

The range is shit for the damage it does.

It has sold at least 3 million at this point. And thanks to PS Plus over 11 million people have played it.

The 2 million number is from 2015 and only accounts for retail. Their guess is probably better than yours.

>another retarded Bloodborne shitter
Getting stuck at a boss or a level is almost inevitable for new players. These games are literally known for being hard after all (don't give a fuck how hardcore you are so spare me your ego fap).

I feel this same way but with Bloodborne, is the DLC worth it for that? I don't play online at all.

How is the blood for healing consumed? Do you drink it or inject it?

Yes it's worth it if you want to play more bloodborne.

>dies to easiest boss, complains
Retard

Orphan isn't kin you bumblefucking knob

>Regurgitating e-celeb talking points
Does anyone here have an original thought?

Nobody knows or cares who you're talking about.

Who are you talking about? Maybe try not to link every opinion you read to an e-celebs yourself.

I thought he was pretty cool conceptually.
The VA is so godly in this game.
youtu.be/fLK-axNbUjo

You inject it into your thigh. Might explain why turn into speedy gonazales compared to other enemies.

He copied the e-celeb word for word you retards

Same person, I genuinely don't know who you're talking about.

Yes, Micholash was fucking great, his stupid monologue throughout the fight and him literally running away with stupid servants blocking your path, shortcuts, hidden areas, it's the full fucking package.

To be fair e-celebs copy stuff from here, so an user probably said it first.

Darksouls/bloodborne/whatever
never had great gameplay, it has depth and is satisfying, that is why it works.

>I totally came up with this guys. I swear i can think for myself believe me.

this.I managed to beat kos on my first try,but in Laurence's case,it took me around 15 times.

>loll hurrrr durrrrr im sooooo happy pbrrrbt fart!
Fucking retard
Read the lore
INVISIBLE ENEMIES ARE PART OF THE LORE
You stupid fucking bitch
Burn in hell
HAHAHA YOU DONT EVEN HAVE 20 INSIGHT
You dont even know what enemies become invisible when you dont have enough your so stupid loooooool fucking pc bitch
Cringe
So Cringe

But you can accidentally skip him very easily

Seething shit souls 2 tranny.
I like how it's the only clip of hitbox issues in the main game, meanwhile I have folder with 6 gigs worth of Shit Souls 2 shockwaves.

Look up the poison knives/bone ash cheese if you want. Basically involves sitting above the boss room on second phase watching his health fall till you win.

I love black people

Pic related. Otherwise Rakuyo was fun as fuck.

Attached: burialbae.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

>t. seething Kosmfag

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 31K)

the one and only

Attached: holy moonlight sword.jpg (750x1360, 99K)

Have you tried not being right on top of an AoE attack?

Based taste

Oh man, it's been awhile.

MAD CUZ BAD.

>It's another "Micolash starts casting Call Beyond as soon as you drop in to his room" episode

Best incarnation of an already pretty kino weapon, only downside to the Holy Moonlight Sword is having to wait until Ludwig to get it.

bro you just posted cringe

>try to plunging attack him
>he runs out of the way and one shots me with tentacles
I'll plant something in your brain alright...

Some weapons you can find (you can find the saw spear in Central Yharnam, before fighting any bosses even), others you buy from the messengers in the dream after you find Hunter Badges. There's a hunter badge in Central Yharnam that lets you buy any of the starting weapons, the cleric beast drops one that lets you buy the Kirkhammer etc.

bump

have you tried getting good?

Do you mean forbidden woods?
You can find a badge that allows you to purchase the other starting weapons in central yharnham. The saw spear can be found in the sewers of central yharnham. Kirkhammer is available after defeating cleric beast. Ludwigs greatsword can be purchased after climbing the church workshop after killing bloodstarved beast. The guy in tge window will give you a flamethrower after bloodstarved. Blades of mercy can be gotten by killing Eileen or doing her quest.

>How good is the dlc for dark souls 3?
The DS3 DLC pushes difficulty to the point where the game stops being fun. Bosses have insanely bloated health bars and many areas are filled with ridiculously tough enemies and scenarios that resemble the run to Blue Smelter Demon in DS2 DLC.

Are you playing meme-builds with limited leveling for pvp or something?

>I love black people

Attached: 1533019403288-1.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

No I was playing a basic knight character with longsword + shield. The DS3 DLC is the hardest content in the series, and not particularly fun. Bloodborne DLC was a step up in difficulty over the base game but at least it was high quality.

back to the safespace /pol/reject

I see. I did use the higher dps weapons though like twinblades so that helped make it more manageable. Personally I ended up having more problem with kos.

It's funny, Orphan took me 15-20 tries to kill (as did Lawrence) but I still felt motivated to keep going because the expansion was compelling and I wanted to see what was coming next.

In contrast, I got to the demon princes in Ringed City and dropped the game after 2 attempts. They have so much fucking health and of course like every other boss in the game they have an OMG SO EPIC second phase, but more importantly they are just a random thrown-in fight with no context or sense that they fit in to the world.

Do you summon npc's?

This is what brainlets believe. If you can figure out the real reason on your own you will have ascended to the next higher plane of consciousness.

No

I summoned for both freide and demons desu. Can't be bothered otherwise.

this was only on release and was fixed with the first patch within week 1

you can't replicate this even if you wanted to and you haven't been able to for years

Unironically yes, it's okay when Miyazaki does it because Miya's games actually function for the most part, unlike Tanimura's shovelware project.