OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 6038DB5B-97BB-4FB8-8ADE-90F84E938643.jpg (1242x834, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JpUncut/status/1171531049966305282
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you post a mecha game with a higher score?

Damn, a 62's pretty bad. Oh well, next time.

Niche game vs journalists who can't find the boost button

Weren't Nintenlards bragging about this shit? Kek

That is literally a perfect score for the game.

There is nothing wrong with a 72. Was anybody thinking this was going to me some 10/10 masterpiece? Personally I am going to buy it and enjoy it as the 7/10 game it is.

Reminder:
>72 metacritic PS4 exclusive = shit game
>72 metacritic Switch exclusive = "niche game, who cares what journos think?"

NINTENDO BTFO

> carring about reviews

Nintendo really has no games, now what should I play on my PS4 Pro?

It's censored anyway, who gives a fuck.

Reminder:
Scores are all retarded and you should make up your own opinion

But no one was really expecting it to be great. Unlike Astral Chain, it was always something that was kind of...there and being pushed by Nintendo, but no one was really giving it much attention.

i dont care bout nintendo but please dont bully mecha games. its already fallen and every mecha fan knows its a super niche genre.

Attached: 1548486684085.jpg (1438x1000, 272K)

Is it?

COPE

twitter.com/JpUncut/status/1171531049966305282
NoA folded, don't buy this.

These mech games are for a very niche audience, it would be strange if they reviewed well.
Are you trying to argue an anime mecha game is NOT a niche game?

What is funny about these posts is all the Sony, Xbox, and PC folks who got blown out by trying to tank Astral Chain scores are just trying to pivot now so we forget them being shitheads for a couple weeks.

I don't know what you were expecting.

Attached: 1568206793887.png (1556x297, 14K)

>game that sold extremely well despite issues

Kind of missing the point that DxM HAD to be good in order to sell here. Mecha titles aren't exactly massive sellers.

Oh, only for Amerifats I see. No worries then.

Imagine being a burger

Yea Forums agrees days gone is mediocre to shit but DxM gets a free pass somehow
>Nintendo bonus isn't rea-

More like this one is a SHIT game.

We can play European copies abdul

Im honestly worried, the score is too good for Mech game. Pic related got 62 and was a god tier

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Project Nimbus is superior
And cheaper

It has not Nintendo bouns

>twitter.com/JpUncut/status/1171531049966305282

lol amerimutts. enjoy your chinky society

This is literally just the marketing, what's the point in pushing for world-wide releases when the game is different?

Wow its almost like ps4 exclusives are almost never niche.

I don't get it, why did they censor that scene?

COPE

Armored Core has always been a shit series. This further proves it. Deal with it and seethe.
jk lol

I don't think Nintendo has anything to do with this game, any censorship is on marvelous.

Fucking CENSOR this!

Attached: 1563834880091.png (179x283, 67K)

People say its medicore
Few people thing it was so bad it deserves a 7 on the journo sale, it clearly got poor scores for being about white folk.

Played the demo. Game would be very promising were it not for the drops to 15-20FPS at times, very unappealing.

Then why isn't it censored in EU?

>reviewers
>trustworthy
It's almost like Yea Forums forgot about God Hand.

Isnt that just the trailer?

First anal chains, and now this.
The absolute state of the shitch

That's just marketing, I swear you idiots cry censorship at anything, grow up.

that victim complex can't be healthy, neither for an adult nor a child.

Cutting entire scenes from trailers likely goes beyond just marketing.

Looks like the whining Cyberpunk shitposter has temporarily latched onto DxM. He's making several threads with near enough the same opener.

>Nothing wrong with a 72
lmao, this is just beyond pathetic to read.

Attached: 1407289231998.png (364x322, 14K)

pretty sure they're publishing it around the world
Still, this is exactly why there will be no actual censorship in the game, it simply doesn't fit with their worldwide strategy these days, you can change your account region on a fucking web page ffs

As explained in the twitter thread, they did it for the recent Direct's Deadly Premonition 2 trailer.

Does that mean they're censoring skateboarding from the western release, huh?
Fucking censor retards, I swear.

>Cdpridf latching onto random unrelated threads in their crusade to convince people only one person is criticising their tripe.

>Ps4 exclusives
What are those?

Doubt

the majority of people on Yea Forums showed up in 2016 or later.

yes. I dare say it goes into genocide territory. This is a total Shoa goy. Now buy Call of Duty 4, we have no censorship, he he.

>same score as most armored cores

looks like its gonna be alright bros

See, this is how you're so easy to spot. Everybody knows you latch onto random games and don't shut the fuck up for months. You spent six months shitting the place up in Divinity threads.

Go cry on OneAngryIncel

I'm confused at how so many reviews only cared about the story of the game, and often phrasing it nearly identically. was this game "reviewed" on a dischord?

The Switch isn't region locked you retard, marketing differences don't change what's in the actual game

If it's not censored it's some pretty fucking retarded marketing to present the game in a way that could lead people to believe it is censored at a time when censorship is such a hot button issue.

NOOOOO DON'T POINT OUT THAT THESE GAMES AVERAGE 7/10S IT RUINS MY SHITPOSTING

Attached: 1539905087781.jpg (400x600, 175K)

Except that Snoy trannies like you kept saying that Days Gone got a great score.

A trailer can still be censored
Cutting out stuff like skateboarding is one thing but the trailer was blatantly altered to avoid offending people.

Did anyone actually think this was fun?
I played the first demo after it was announced and it was garbage. Ran like a Wii U game.

Attached: 1567609958798.jpg (433x414, 60K)

Making that fucking post was the worst thing our moderation team has ever done, now people can just write off any heavy criticism as [that one guy who latches onto games]

And as we all know thanks to the recent Fire Emblem Three Houses censorship (read localization) nintendo will do anything to avoid offending certain groups.

yes after playing the second demo

>anal chains
>still has a better score than spider-man

They fixed the frame rate and made several adjustments based on demo feedback
There is a new demo you can try now if you want.

The reviews are making it sound like the game's quality is all over the place.
>XGN: bad graphics and empty world
>Nintendo Life: repetitive missions, obscure plot, confusing HUD
>Nintenderos: poorly optimized, buggy, predictable story
>My Nintendo News: repetitive, annoying NPC voices
Everyone is saying it has a lot of customization.

The only console thay has exclusives you nincel.

Attached: 20190911_082549.jpg (3264x2448, 2.52M)

>*also on PC and Nintendo Switch

lmao when your exclusives get cucked
what a sad libcucksoynigger you are

>land of the free
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO BROS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE LIKE LAND OF THE TRANNY HAHAHAHAHAA

Reminder:
>71 ps4 exclusive=shit game
>72 switch exclusive=HOLY SHIT FLOP OF THE DECADE

Attached: Untitled61.png (674x345, 62K)

All shitch games this year are so bad
Based reviewers exposing them

Spiderman has not nintendo bonus

PS4s has 72 and not nintendo bonus
Shitchs games has lot nintendo bomus

I knew console warriors were ESL spics but still
this is impressive

so what exactly is bad about it or is this just a shitposting console war thread

Cope shitch gay

No self-respecting civilized person would accept Basedny after all.

Mech games never get good scores but because its on a Nintendo console, it's held at higher regard.

>My Nintendo News: repetitive, annoying NPC voices
I played the demo and I'll give it that one, the motherfucker who wouldn't stop yelling about breaking shit was annoying as fuck

>obscure plot
>predictable story
what

You're kidding yourself if you consider this heavy criticism.

I'm playing the demo right now, which is supposed to be the beginning of them game, and nothing is fucking explained. Who is Orbital? Who are Zen? Western 7? Are they other companies or countries? I thought Immortals ARE the AI, but apparently they're separate? The fuck is going on.

I doubt that was on purpose but even if it was it doesn't affect Europe so who cares

Otro juego de Nintendo es mierda.
Nomas pueden vender juegos para niños

Attached: KGgvI5N6.jpg (720x720, 65K)

>skim through a 70 review
>writer wrote it exactly as if he was playing it only to review it and
>had mostly good things to say about it but
>like 1 negative thing to say
>talks about realism and immersion being broken by npc
>in an anime mecha game
Yeah I'm still buying this. I'm assuming other reviewers simply do not care for the genre

Attached: 1567578551193.jpg (800x678, 152K)

If you want lore read your messages in the same menu where you can enter missions and don't skip the questions you can ask Four at the end of the second mission

Read your mail nigga

Stop talking to yourself eric or better yet kill yourself already.

Oh no, whatever shall we switch owners do? A single game isn't reviewing well. Guess I'll have to stick with MM2, BotW, Astral Chain, Splatoon, Odessey, FE3H, etc.

>sees one post
>"Yea Forums aGrEeS"
Hey retard, Yea Forums isn't one person.

falseflag

Nope, a US commercial was censored because of "gore", but the JP and EU versions of the same commercial are uncensored

They should have put in a Journo mode like Astral Chain did

FF X is on almost all fucking systems you seething sandnigger

>a decent score on metacritic entices a Sony vs Nintendo thread again

Attached: 1568105608784m.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

>Worse than borderlands 3
We lost bros.. M

You're talking about the same dumbfucks who never played any armored core game.

The heavy criticism was in reference to cyberpunk.

Fuck off

Attached: 20190911_092100.jpg (3264x2448, 2.69M)

Steins;Gate 0 is also available on PS3, PC, Xbone, Nintendo Switch and PSVita.

Also on youtube, because it's not a game, it's a VN

Then the "Only on Playstation" label is absolute bogus, holy fuck this game/visual novel is on every single system this gen yet it has that label, what the fuck?

>xbone
Is it really?

FUCKING STOP

Attached: 20190911_093936.jpg (3264x2448, 2.57M)

I checked the wikipedia page and yes it says so there.

>VR experience thats also on PC
>Worst Dissidia, also not even a PS4 exclusive as its on PC aswell

Are you are physically unable to use the internet and search for exclusives or something?

The real reason Sony likes doing timed exclusives is because they can print the case with the "Only on Playstation" logo on it. Even if it's not true anymore, not all consumers know that and will get it on Playstation if they don't know it's available on other systems.

Learn?

So they are trying to trick gullible people with false marketing then?

>(specially if it's a switch game :^) )

Dissidia NT started out as an arcade cabinet game you twit.

It wasn't false when they first printed it. They can't do anything to change it once it's out on the market like that.

If you remove the Nintendo Bonus it's 62

I know that, that was why I was only talking about the home release version of the game.

I told you guys, flying a mech gets old after 10 mins
there's just not much else you can do but shoot and evade

Actual reminder:
metacritic Switch exclusive = OH NO NO NO
+ metacritic Switch exclusive = NINTENDO BONUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

Not true! There are also swords and grenades!

>shoot and evade
FPS still alive and well retard

KYS FAGGOTS

Attached: 20190911_100501.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

On Vita, PC, Android and IOS
You are doing this on purpose aren't you?

>sub 30 fps with drops
Inexcusable.

Is this shit good? The only reason i'm interested is because i know the artist

No. I couldnt even finish it. Its really boring. But for some reason it warranted a live action remake, AND a sequel, AND a fucking live action movie. I dont get it. Maybe it was a hit in Japan, but i couldn't get into it at all.

Alright, still buying it though.

Not defending this game but that's not necessarily hypocritical based on what we know about games journalists. I wouldn't expect a high score for something like Daemon X Machina regardless of it's true quality. However if a journo-bait movie-game like Last of Us 2 gets a 72, then it must have done something very wrong.

yuck

Marvelous has always made mediocre games. Did you expect something else?

>72
>mecha game
too good to be true

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO METACRITIC DOESN’T MATTER COPE 97 97 97 AHHHHHH

Attached: 8B424DCD-D551-43CB-87E0-914F43563DFA.jpg (808x805, 98K)

That's really high for a mecha game.

Started playing the demo last night. They really improved shit since the prototype missions. The gameplay is top notch and the reviews are journos literally complaining about the story and that theres too much customization. Buying it.

I thought Marvelous made marvelous games????? Wtf????? They should change their name to Mediocre, amiright?

Are you saying journalists matter? Either way, i wouldnt trust a journalist to be able to play this game properly.

This trailer isn't even in the game.

They massively improved performance since then. I expected it to be only a little bit better but they really did some work.

I hope this comes to PC someday. Maybe then Yea Forums would change its tune about the game.

>live action remake
>live action movie
What the fuck japan

Are you saying Zelda’s 97 score doesn’t matter?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: 97DDDB33-033F-433A-9627-E22AA65946D5.png (1288x1288, 357K)

Yes, Zelda was a boringfest for me even though everyone praise it to high noon.

The power of the Nintendo Shitch. Sacrificing power so you can play your Shitch while shitting was absolutely worth it.

it's america making the movie which is probably why it got a remake in the first place

>The major complain by the gaming "journalists" is the fact that the game is too Japanese / anime for their liking
>In a fucking Mecha Anime Game

Attached: 1564072964894.png (2332x2600, 2.16M)

It doesn't, and it shouldn't.
Journalists loved Mario Odyssey and Astral Chain, I don't like either of them. And if the demo is anything to go by, I'm gonna love this game.

People are saying mean things about Zelda and Mario and the mods haven’t closed the thread yet WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING HELLO JANNIES? DO YOUR WORK.

Is it the frame rate issues? It looked neat but had massive issues indicating it's a wait for the switch pro type of game.

>Sony game gets a 70
>LOL BLUNDER OF THE YEAR SNOY SNOY SNOY SNOY

>nintendo game gets a 70
>actually it's just very underrated, reviewers didn't understand it it's too complex for them, it's a niche genre

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Astral Chain was fun though...
The story and platforming is dogshit.

I don't think anyone took Zelda's score to heart except sonyfags.

It's only 30fps, but it's relatively stable.
The boss fights still had frame drops in the demo, but that maybe just because they were Co-op. I have a feeling 4 player co-op is gonna drop hard.

>that time devils third came out and it got like a 40 on meta critic and there was people screaming about how it's actually really fun and under rated because "IT WAS TOO HARD FOR REVIEWERS"

Some nintendo fans are LITERALLY deluded it's insane.

>Sony game gets a 70
>Fucking Nintendo tax, this doesn’t count, journos are just shit

>Nintendo game gets a 70
>LMAO GET KEKED NINTENTARDS BABY GAMES BABY GAMES

Every.
Single.
Time.

>It looked neat but had massive issues
You're probably thinking of the first demo, the most recent one fixed most of the issues of the first.

Yeah, too bad that's like 70% of the game.

More like 30%
The rest is combat and collecting red stuff

That is sone nice fanfiction

also on Switch

No such thing as a Nintendo Bonus, there is only the Salt Subtraction

Yeah I played the prolog demo and was bored instantly.

I commend you for using the critic score and not the user score at least.

t. mad snoynigger

How?

Likely just for the marketing/trailer, ESRB rating confirms the following is in the game: Fantasy Violence, Mild Blood, Mild Language

Attached: ITSTNHF500.jpg (488x351, 23K)

AC = gets 89
>B-B-B-BUH NINTNEDO BONUS!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE NINTENDO BONUS!!! -15 NINTENDO BONUS!

DXM = gets 71
>HAHAHAHAHAHAH ITS A FLOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so its only Nintendo bonus if its good huh?

Of course, Nintendo aren't allowed to have games, it goes against the narrative

>thinking a metacritic score of all things will deter me from buying a mecha game

Nah. I’ll buy some kits if they release too.

let's see those Control reviews then, sonnyger

72 is not bad considering its a mech game
reviewers always tend to shit on mech games

Switchfag elitists are the cancer killing Yea Forums.

6-11 review scale is the worst

why do "game journalism" hate fun?

Attached: game critics.png (654x338, 65K)

>people arguing about nintendo or sony bonus
you retards don't get it, the "bonus" only happens when a game is hyped, regardless of which console it releases. If a game is hyped reviewers will overlook most of its negative stuff just because they were looking forward to play it and their readers/viewers are expecting a high score, if you were to drop a low score, as stupid as it is, they would get mad. So a 72 metacritic score on a non-hyped game like DxM really doesn't mean that much, earlier this year Travis Strikes Again got a 67 and I personally thought it was great.

When was the last time ANY mech game got a meta score above 80? Besides I don't understand why this is the subject of console warring, it's literally a timed exclusive.

if you are gonna do some jirenposting at least learn some spanish before

Name a mech game that scored higher? Oh wait, you cant, because you Snoy children never have and never will play a mech game. You faggoty fairies wouldn't buy DxM if it scored 100 and was a PS4 exclusive, and was fucking hand-delivered by Kaz Hirai to the front step of your trailer.

Face it: this is the best mech game in over a decade, and is lost on reviewers that don't understand the point of mech games. Story? Graphics? Nigger, what the fuck is wrong with you. Go play your walking simulator shit. Mech games are for customization and blowing shit up. They're repetitive by nature. Anyone that went into this game not knowing what to expect should off themselves immediately.

How much longer, man? I’m fucking dying

>Zone of the Enders
>Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner
>Titanfall
>Titanfall 2
>Hawken
>Armored Core 2
>Gundam Battle Assault 2

>>Titanfall
>>Titanfall 2
UHH NOT MECHA

Having also played the demo, i don't understand why people are surprised by this score. It's clearly a 6/10 game

Sounds about right for a game in the Armored Core tradition
If it was the same game, sure, you'd have a point
But when something is designed to have broad appeal and fails to garner praise from casual journalists, then it's considered a failure because it aimed to please that specific crowd and failed

Why do people say this game looks like zone of enders? that game was mostly melee focused with an extremely cluttered HUD

>Hawken

Attached: hawken.png (656x358, 48K)

>Playstation 4

Attached: 1553028848639.jpg (431x450, 25K)

The rampant shitposting has been so loud lately that it's impossible to follow any attempt at shitting on a "smaller" game such as this.
Sadly for you, the game has demo to actually know if you like it or not without depending on the mudded system of online ratings filled with """professionals"""" that suck at videogames and can't even push a button and even haters, followed with the free review bombing if it triggers special snowflakes.

>Gundam Battle Assault 2
>mecha
I'm surprised you diddn't put in street fighter 2

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

as much as i don't like censorship, it's not a "hot button issue" at all. you spend way too much time on Yea Forums and similar echochambers if you think even a noticeable % of people actually give two shits about censorship.

Most of the reviews praise the core combat to be fun
the major complaints seem to be
>Performance has hitches (a genuine issue that will arise)
>story is predictable (an issue but its weight depends person to person)
>boring visuals (very subjective)
I'll probably pick it up too, it seems like a good thing to play until LM3

>mecha games gets a low score

Who could have foreseen this

shit "Shoot and Evade" has been a genre since the dawn of videogames. everything from the Arcades (Asteroids, Space Invaders) to the NES (Megaman, Contra) all the way to modern day with shit like CoD, and whatever else the kids are playing these days.
It's been going strong as a genre for almost 40 years and people still haven't gotten bored of it.

>mecha game
>low review score
Quelle surprise.

>ZoE 1
Actually terrible, plus Kojima bonus
>ZoE 2
Kojima bonus
>Titanfall 1 and 2
LOL
>Hawken
LOL
>Armored Core 2
Actually pretty good, got me there
>Gundam Battle Assault 2
LOL

If you wanted to prove him wrong, you could've mentioned Chromehounds and more of the good Armored Cores. Fact is, DxM is the best we've had in many many years.

>caring what metacritic faggots think
god im so tired of this fucking meme

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EMAIL METACRITIC TO DELETE THE NEGATIVE SCORES RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWWW

Unironically a good thing. I hated Zelda, Nier, and Bayonetta so much because the fans literally did nothing but spam metacritic scores to defend the game, and they felt like this was enough to justify it. Here, we can actually have a sensible conversation (hopefully) and people can't just run off to daddy metacritic to solve their problems.

In other words, fuck game journalism.

Attached: 1460353330106.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Looks like Front Mission isn't a mecha franchise either. I've been lied to my whole life!

If you wanted to prove me wrong you could've used some actual arguments.

They gave Astral Chain a good score and that game is a fucking awful chore to play. This means that DxM is gonna kick some fucking ass.

>swords
button mashing most likely

fpses have more interesting missions, enemies that can behave in unexpected ways

mech games always have desolate areas, you fight vehicles and other mechs, and they dont do too much besides shoot and shoot... zzzz

>titanfall

Stopped reading there.

>Here, we can actually have a sensible conversation
i wouldn't count on it. If you thought Zelda, Nier, and Bayo fans spammed metacritic scores to the point where you couldn't talk about the games (which is false by the way, learn to ignore shitposters faggot) you're going to have a very bad time talking about this game since every thread is going to be like this one filled with console war shitposting about how low the score is.

That's the beauty of it being niche. Nobody will care about this game when Luigi';s Mansion and Death Stranding come out. Everyone will be too busy jerking off other high profile AAA games for their prolific console war garbage. Only the niche will discuss the game.

>Tfw I've bought every one of these
I'll buy DxM too

>Nomas pueden vender juegos para niños
user, that's just Yoshi and Kirby. Both are for soibois who like drawing with crayons and music boxes for toddlers, but out of the two Kirby is the most bearable. Yoshi's shitty games from the abortion that is Island onwards is the true reason why niggers say Nintendo is for babbies. Fuck that shit, DKC was more kino.

To be fair, Armored Core games usually don't get high scores either.

But you're not going to listen to me because you're another console war Mexican.

You posted Titanfall and a fighting game as examples. Why would I entertain you with cogent rebuttals when you're streeeeeeeeeeetching to desperately come up with the handful of pathetic examples you gave? Do you even know what a mech game is? I'd hesitate to even call the ZoE duology as mech games. If we're doing that, then Iron Man is a mech game too. So from your list, you posted two actual mech games, and one of them is absolute trash, and the other is 20 years old.

I'm completely okay with this. Days Gone is a solid C-, meaning it's a decent time waster.

I don't even know why this game is getting so much console warring, anyone with half a brain can tell that it's a timed exclusive.

I bet you think this is also a mecha game.

Attached: 2432153-sdgundampfp_1.png (512x478, 38K)

If it was a Nintendo IP, it would've be sitting at an 82.

Hola senor

>published by Nintendo outside of Japan; fully marketed by Nintendo worldwide
Cope? Mmmm....yeah, I think so.

Same

Attached: 1534540447828.png (386x366, 183K)

Not now we gonna use the same AC strategy.

It already has the nintendo bonus.

They really only gave it a good score because it's got the retarded automatic/Unchained mode. That and the lowered skill ceiling to get S+, most importantly the lack of the classic Pure Platinum strategy of "don't get hit." You only get 5,000 points as a bonus if you don't get hit which does help increase the chances of S+, but that's it. The only instance I can think of where "don't get hit" is necessary is one of the motorcycle cases. I hate having to press HOME to restart. Why the fuck is there no Pause button while that's going on?

Get mad.

I think the only one who's mad here is you, since I'm only commenting on a specific part of the game.

>muh nintendo bonus

Attached: 1539964931939.png (450x472, 189K)

Get mad.

I genuinely expected something around 70, considering mech games are very niche. I don't see why anyone is suprised here.

They seem to deduct points for no hype nowadays.

Hey Jiren what's poppin

Mecha kino is back on the menu, men.

Attached: mecha-kino.jpg (5146x2895, 3.85M)

I liked the demo pretty well. Didn't get bad frame drops like a lot of people claimed, though they were there. Still gonna buy at some point because cool mechs are cool

Most of the reviews complain about the wordlbuilding. I'm really more of a "build shit and kill shit" kinda guy anyway so I'm still excited.

Oh yeah because the first thing I care about when I buy a mecha game is some random critic's review.

>saying the same shit over and over

Attached: raymond.png (359x379, 188K)

Front Mission 4
Battletech

This game had bomb written all over it

Good argument

Hey, I loved playing this. What was it called again, power battlers or something?

yes, power rangers

>titanfall
>mech game

Attached: Vergil_27.png (188x200, 75K)

YES, TIS IS THE POST THAT TRIGGERED ME< DELDT IT

Attached: 8884911716.png (1288x1288, 372K)

this shit finally released?
finally, was fucking tired of this garbage being shilled in every Nintendo Direct

Get mad.

>finally, was fucking tired of this garbage being shilled in every Nintendo Direct
I think you mean Smash, user. But that is getting DLC. The cancer continues.

Good thing I had a demo to know its good.
also
>2019
>trusting critics

Oh shit, this comes out in a couple days. Still working my way through Astral Chain too.

>nigga is so mad, he can not type correctly

Attached: 1565305180782.jpg (223x314, 18K)

kys zerudatard

>mech game
>current game "journalists"

Remove "Switch exclusive" and yes, the statement is correct. All of the competent journalists died out a long time ago. Also, Sony does it to themselves, to be honest.

I've been a multiplatform fag since Dreamcast died.

Just another Marvelous kusoge

I don't know why people piss on Kirby on being cutesy while Mario does it 10 times worse.

So it’s great then?

Americans suck at mecha games.

I played the demo so it feels good knowing it’s numale journos sucking nigger cock.

Nintendo more like Nintendno games

I don't even like mech games but you know journalists arent going to like something that takes effort.

It's all too predictable nowadays. Narrative game = 8 or higher, gameplay focused game = 6 or lower

I was hyped for this game, then I played the demo. I don't get why people want the game now after playing it. Maybe some people haven't played the demo yet. Well, I feel bad for those people cause they're about to waste their money and time.

based ACfag