Are there any good beat-em-up games where you attack with more than just hands and feet?

Are there any good beat-em-up games where you attack with more than just hands and feet?

Attached: 1002101120489.jpg (500x459, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvrZJ5C_Nwg?t=140
youtu.be/9nhRkhXSDNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every dynasty warriors game

youtu.be/rvrZJ5C_Nwg?t=140

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

SAUCE

Litterally every first person fighting game has kicki-
>no feet

well iirc you could also headbutt in zenoclash.

muv luv manga

Attached: 1566954450891.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

>muv luv manga
isn't that the ryona shit?
fuck thats gay. I'm actually dissapointed its not a normal doujin.

Oh shit. That's the manga with a page of a giant woman getting her ass fucked by a little human. Or was it? Might have been that other manga. Gantz or something.

The Legend of Spyro games had the standard 'mash the button' attack include a tail swipe, think the wings got involved sometimes as well with special attacks.
Though for some reason I don't get the feeling a serious answer is desired.

youtu.be/9nhRkhXSDNM

Ass bumps and slams

>that's the manga with a page of a giant woman getting her ass fucked by a little human.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x384, 255K)

Pretty sure he's talking about Gantz.

That is Gantz but it's in the last arc that isn't that good, whole thing is still worth a read though.

I don't remember if it's the crazy osaka team or the americans after alien invasion or both

Americans.
Osaka was some funny shit though, and the last decent part of the manga. If you are gonna read it, stop after that.

Is that the anime with the NOT BLACKS space roaches?

no, DMX roaches are terra formars

well shit I'll go read gantz then.
I kept thinking gantz was terra formers, and the roaches creeped me the fuck out. I'm not racist

>Yea Forums doesnt know about Gantz

Wow, this might be the biggest proof that neo-Yea Forums is a real thing.

Hey I've been here for eight years and didn't read Gantz until last year. Wish I did sooner though because it's a ride and a half.

not knowing about Gantz isn't a bad thing because Gantz is objectively bad and cringe

>gantz
that's a weird way to spell (You)

Do I watch the live action or the anime of gantz?

thats GIGANT

I actually own the live action movie but haven't watched it yet, so I'm curious as well.

Can someone please just post the page?

no lol

Attached: DfmFXyzVAAEYf2j.jpg (752x600, 152K)

Gantz is certainly not worth reading. Even the author agrees it's shit.

maybe if he didn't shit the bed in the last act people wouldn't think so, the rest is great though

No, it's all shit. Picks up briefly when Kurono is left as the only survivor but tuns to shit again around Osaka.

I have to say that when the aliens started mass killing people like cattle was horrifying to me.

Nice experience.

>enemies can remember you

Attached: ganz.jpg (666x978, 298K)

The moment when the Kurono-clone ditches the idol thot to go after his girlfriend is pretty great though

Streets of Rage series. You can head bop people