Kind of looks like Gundam Breaker. I don't do early access, but anyone tried the demo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf7fsJG54Hs

Kind of looks like Gundam Breaker. I don't do early access, but anyone tried the demo?

Attached: 55cbe49cbe720af852.jpg (1920x1080, 583K)

Kinda remind me of Exteel

This is singleplayer tho.

I guess nobody did.

the fuck are these enemies

I can't get controller to be recognized, and it seems like the type of game where that would be more fluid than KB+M.

Also, the weird VN style anime girl conversation seems pretty out of place compared to the actual world. I'm not sure how to feel about it yet, but I'm glad they made a demo.

>Publisher : Sekai Project
Pirating it I guess

Well if the customization is decent I might pick it up on full release. Unless EPIC picks it up or something.

If only NuGundam Breaker wasn't so shit.

What'd they do?

The gunplay look kinda weak though, but not in term of gameplay.
It's more that the sounds are pitiful, and there doesn't seem to be any weight of impact.
Look promising though.

Attached: 1556029921006.jpg (245x246, 14K)

Now why would I play this when I can just play gundam breaker which is a more polished product? WARNING! we do not talking about new gundam breaker. Only Gundam Breaker 1 - 3

gundam WANG

PChads don't have a choice.

- The gun audio is fucking terrible
- The animations make it look like a human running around rather than a mech
- The boosting is literally just dashing like an action game dash and has zero feel of Gs
- Controls are trash

Literally the positive thing about this game is that it offers customization

>wanting a new stompy robot game to sink my teeth into
>see this
Normally I don't believe in coincidence but this looks pretty bad.
I'll probably take another look once it gets out of early access.

The customization in the demo was fucking bananas and I've got Friday off work so I'm pretty hyped to see that. Unlike gundam breaker with just arms customization you have hands, lower arms, upper arms, shoulders and arm booster customization. The weapon customising is modular like that too.

>The animations make it look like a human running around rather than a mech
That's a positive, robots traditionally move all stiff like that because they don't have reactive and proactive control algorithms keeping their balance, as we've gotten better robots that can balance themselves they suddenly start moving more and more like a human. If you had a futurisitc giant robot it should have a machine learning computer in it that would on the fly adapt to sensor data and customize it's movement cycles based on environmental factors like any living thing does.

The big dumb walking tank makes no sense because machine control and machine learning is way easier than whatever it is you're using to power something like this and only means they didn't think their sci-fi through logically if they use robots that move like that.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (320x181, 1.31M)

Mite b cool

Did Gundam Battle Operation 2 get a western release yet?

Shit opinion.
Nothing is worse than seeing a giant death machine do something stupid and human like flinch from nearby explosions or awkwardly stumble backwards.

No, but there's english text now.

>do something stupid and human like flinch from nearby explosions
>awkwardly stumble backwards.
Well it wouldn't flinch or purposefully stumble what it would do is in microseconds calculate the best posture and adapt to the change in air pressure caused by the explosion and brace itself for the incoming shock wave in an attempt to minimize any damage and keep itself upright so that it didn't stiffly flop to the ground like a tipped over stool and potentially cause itself damage or damage to it's pilot.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (480x316, 1.67M)

>what it would do is in microseconds calculate the best posture and adapt to the change in air pressure caused by the explosion and brace itself
Humans don't move like that.

Sure, it would almost be Superhuman if anything but only in extreme cases, if we're just talking about walking around it would look almost entirely like they're humans robot suits. A sufficiently futuristic robot would be as graceful as the worlds best gymnast and when you see gymnast walking down the street their superb grace in acrobatics isn't immediately obvious because most people have mastered the art of walking without stumbling all over themselves.

So the idea that you don't like how they move because they look like they're human is misguided. Nature has decided we move the way we do because it's optimal for our form, it's only follows that a machine with a similar form moves as optimally as possible with super human reflexes and control would look 90-95% the same, it's just in those extreme cases where it'd make itself obvious. This isn't really something you can translate easily into a game so just having them move like a human make the most sense.

Attached: boston_dynamics_atlas_backflip.0.gif (741x417, 3.59M)

big heavy robots just look cool you colossal faggot

>Sure
Nice that you agreed so I don't have to read all that other dumb nonsense.

They look even cooler when they don't unrealistically lumber around though. Nothing cool about falling on your face because you move like a fridge. Executing a tripple axel meanwhile is cool as shit.

Don't worry I used too many big words, you probably wouldn't understand anyway.

I only need to understand one: "sure."
Glad you came around and realized how dumb your initial opinion was.

You sure don't know how to read huh? Kinda sad really.

Rest its soul
though coincidentally it's also getting a fan remake

Nothing you say now can change the fact that you agreed with me. No more replies for you.

It's okay user, I'm not going to judge you. Reading is really hard for people with your disability. I'm proud you've even made it this far.

action is very fucking boring
customization is cool
pretty much all i can say about this game

Anyone know if it's worth getting into Verdict Day?

How's DxM?

First demo was pretty shitty so I didn't bother with the second.

>though coincidentally it's also getting a fan remake
What
WHAT

Attached: 1559137634290.png (297x297, 159K)