Here's your new Red Dead Redemption bro!

>Here's your new Red Dead Redemption bro!

Attached: y2mate.com - re-VideoToMp4.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gtaforums.com/topic/920233-patch-103-discussion/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-1070555346
reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/b28gec/growing_list_of_examples_of_graphics_downgrade/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body
imgur.com/gallery/DU2WbQy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The game simply doesnt work with lock on combat, everything in the game goes againt this one aspect. Maybe if it comes to PC there will be free aim lobbies.

What the fuck did they do?

Not a single fucking person cares about the multiplayer

I'm thinking of going back to RDR Online, but I can't stand how my character looks like a complete downy tard

It's cool that Yea Forums just forgot how fast RDR was and cries about RDR 2 multiplayer getting on par with 1

The slow gameplay wasn't appealing to the mass I guess

You can remake your character appearance for free since earlier today

sped up everything

Can you make another character like GTA O yet?

No, and you can't change you gender either

AHHHHHHH
I JUST WANT TO MAKE A QT COWGIRL WITHOUT MY FRIENDS LAUGHING AT ME FOR CHOOSING TO PLAY AS A FEMALE FOR MY ONE AND ONLY CHARACTER.

How does anybody have fun or think they're actually challenged or skillful with this idiocy? Shit looks like a Terminator game with the guy just standing there being shot by 100 rounds.

Because NPC can't aim for shit in this game. Other players one shot you 90% of the time though

Do these changes affect single player?

The way the combat works it is better to just run in the open and move around quickly, because the AI are shit and players get instant kills on you due to lock on headshots. Its a fucking shitshow, everything is realistic and methodical but then the lock on combat fucks everything up, noone takes cover, firefights are people dying repeatedly and not trading fire, and it all feels like a glitch, like cheating or something, but this is the actualy way its meant to be. Its bizarre and a massive waste of potential.

That's what I tried to do, now I want to remake her since the character creator has been changed. Though now I got a new dilemma

>Make white cowgirl
>Make brown girl

It feels a lot better and smoother now. I'm baffled by the sheer amount of braindead retards that prefer the clunky ass gameplay. Now gun fights are actually good and nobody has to fight with the controller to move.

>downgraded singleplayer graphics by turning off FXAA, lightshadows and make textures less detailed only because of the multiplayer
>no one plays it
Fuck you, Cockstar of David

>downgraded singleplayer graphics by turning off FXAA
sounds like an upgrade

proof? first I've heard of this

Just google "Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downgrade"

this is objectively wrong, the graphics of the single player are untouched, and was actually upgraded last patch to have AO better than even the unpatched version.

Its fucking mindless user, its lock on, flick up, instant kill, just faster now. There is no nuance or even that much input required. All the gamemodes involving other players are a mess of people running in the open trading deaths as they get popped from headshots with every shit fired at them. You cant even take cover and go slow because you are both not running around suckpunching people and are making a sitting target of yourself, the moment another player approaches you and you dont shoot them, they can score an instant kill on you, so all anyone fucking does is shoot at literally anything in range of them regardless of intent. Lock on combat is a goddamn joke.

Shit, you could partially fix this by having it so that if you are in cover you cannot be locked onto.

Sure thing

Attached: D14Ae-KXgAAPwq6.jpg (900x506, 51K)

People just imagining things

Attached: D14Ae-LXQAIp3o8.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

>dilemma
>>Make white cowgirl
>>Make brown girl

Attached: 555.png (500x522, 133K)

HOLLY SHIT
Why no one posted this on Yea Forums or was outraged? Downgrading game AFTER release, what the fuck.

Attached: DoLMPTH.gif (1200x675, 606K)

just different times of the day, bro!
the puddles look exactly the same! the devs say so!

>there's people that think playing shooters with an analog stick is acceptable

Attached: 1557707099641.jpg (483x487, 44K)

Hahahahaha, oh wow reddit unironically defending R*
>they're trying to save your consoles from overheating and tech wear

Attached: D13ILSkWkAAmDB3.jpg (1024x486, 33K)

All I'm getting is one singular tweet comparing to screenshots of the same place at different times of the day

>turned off global lighting
>It's nothing, you already beat SP so fuck off

gtaforums.com/topic/920233-patch-103-discussion/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-1070555346

Sure you do, sure you do, larping asshole
Won't spoonfeed you

So they made movement better online but didn't change shit for single player? Fuck you Rockstar

Attached: 1541379549747.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Man even his beard is worse, this is a pretty huge downgrade. I haven't played the game so I didn't realize how bad it was. I thought it was just SSAO mainly.

Attached: D1k3c6-WwAAC513.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/b28gec/growing_list_of_examples_of_graphics_downgrade/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

>reddit defending them
Like a clock

Attached: 1567753440867.png (590x477, 279K)

someone already posted them you delusional retard: oh nooo it can't POSSIBLY be some twitter faggot comparing different images claiming one is worse with no proof noooooo must be da jooz scamming us again!!!
fucking Yea Forums I swear lmao

Attached: D1k3d8YWoAAlBlh.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Are you retarded? There are tons of proofs or you just attempt to bait for no reason?

imgur.com/gallery/DU2WbQy
This is some JUST shit right here

It's weird that there's no free aim option, when it exists for GTAO. I wonder if the population just isn't large enough to fragment it like that

Ruin it

RDR was probably my favorite Rockstar title, I didn't believe they could fuck up a sequel. I was constantly yawning for my single session with the game and not for lack of sleep. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Is that how the whole game is now, or just the MP?

Attached: D1tViVsW0AElgEn.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

Here's the before and after of that pic

Attached: 15537464864835.jpg (1440x1440, 1024K)

Can't wait for the PC port.

Attached: pirate.png (245x277, 56K)

Attached: D1tVnd2W0AIHTnC.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

I'm not talking about the auto aim or bad the gameplay is in general. The input delay is no longer an issue and you can move while shooting now. I agree that overall it's terrible.

Probably just the MP, but if it would speed up the time to takes to go from standing still to full speed or turning around in general it would be a nice quality of life change. Same for running while aiming.

>idiots comparing Xbone and Xbone S screenshots
>idiots comparing different times of the day as "worse lightning"
>turn up the brightness = 1.7 BaD gRaPhIcS!!1
fuck off

what the fuck

>477540051
Yeap, just baiting. No more (you)s for ya, pal

Attached: PeoyFzF.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Attached: 23lqIuU.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

JUST STATUS: ACTIVATE

Attached: aEw71k1.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

>is this console based or not?
>No idea

Attached: 1557877439654.png (338x372, 372K)

this is some prime autist posting. The time of day is different (quite obvious from the light filtering through the window) which makes the indoor lighting different.
Kill yourself.

>war games health pool
Fuck off !

Somebody please explain to me why anybody for even a second thought lock on instant headshot combat was a good idea for single player, let alone multiplayer.
This game might actually get fixed and finally become fun if it ever released on PC so keyboard and mouse regular aiming can unfuck it.

kill yourself sjw 2K shill

Attached: Mateys.jpg (444x232, 39K)

It functions identically to games with low ttk, I could list like 50 of them

Yes we know modern non-indie games have good graphics but the monkey's paw is the gameplay is fucking awful and it's almost unheard of to replay a modern game.
But the story was fun.

By the way the character creation is still horse shit. If you actually do make a good looking character, the second you return to the online your character looks like a retard again. Then if you messed up and want to change it again you have to pay 10 gold bars. What is wrong with this greedy fucking developer? And why can't they just have normal creation system? Saints row is average at best and it blows this out of the water.

not anymore, but conceptually, they do.
and rockstar wants the multiplayer to do well, because they need to sell you all that sweet, criminally overpriced gold.

The cynic in me says the character creator is shit by design to get you trying to make your character look better over and over, thus getting you to buy gold or whatever. Wouldn't put it past them to pull shit like that.

>if it ever released on PC so keyboard and mouse regular aiming can unfuck it
Yeah to bad auto aim will still be enabled for people using controllers

Why do you aim with walking? You suck bro

when is it being added to single player?

What specifically did they do to the controls/movement to change it in this update? Explain in depth please

Attached: 1546596253045.jpg (522x450, 30K)

The labels on the page make that clear retard, but anyone that's played the game knows an hour change is only like 2 and a half minutes later and doesn't change the lighting much, especially at midday

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1422x2709, 1.02M)

which one am I supposed to find more appealing?

If you play this online, you either have to put yourself at a huge disadvantage to every drooling 5 year old and use free aim on sticks which is painful in its own right, or give in and relegate yourself to plebeian-tier console peasant retardo mongoloid mouthbreathing floor licking aimbot mode. No thanks, I'd rather play a good game.

If you play the single player, you have to put up with a million little time wasting things for the sake of realism and immersion while either using shit-tastic free aim with sticks or the aforementioned aimbot mode. No thanks, I'd rather play a good game.

Attached: jagsfan.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

>enjoyed the fuck outta RDR2
>was looking foward to RDR2O
>I had a plan, all i needed was some loyal people to play with and some money
>RDR2O comes out, kills all hype i had. It felt like a F2P game with even the most basic of stuff hidden behind levels or micro transactions of gold bars

Have not touched it since, hell even deleted it off the system. there is no reason to keep that 100+GBs installed. I was not gonna play it any more.

Is it just me or the game looks more blurry in single player after the update?

I actually enjoy the immersive realism things that most of the critics think is a waste of time, I only hate the choice between terrible stick aiming and literal aimbot, kinda destroys the enjoyment of the game for me. Can't wait for the PC version.

>the input delay is no longer an issue

Except the actual reason for input delay is the fact that Rockstar forces a shitty vsync solution into all of their console games with no toggle option. This update hasn't fixed shit. Anyone complaining that the movement takes time to accelerate is a moron because the actual reason it feels like shit is ACTUAL INPUT LAG.

Good. I'll try it out. My only complaint about the game before was that the controls felt like your character was moving in a straight jacket. There is nothing realistic about that.

The downgraded it with patches for MP stability

I'm just reading the thread, what the actual fuck, why.

I just booted the game up in single player and I honestly haven't noticed any difference.
Was it really changed at all? Or is this for multiplayer only? What exactly should I be looking for that got changed?

>multiplayer

whooooo gives a fuck we all already knew it was gonna be worthless cahsgrab shit before the game was even released, the campaign is all that matters if you disagree kys

It is multiplayer only. Waaaay back when RDO first got patched in they downgraded story mode, and then fixed it like 2 patches later. Yea Forums being full of complete morons obviously has no idea what's going on and heard like half a fact and made up a whole narrative to get outraged at.

Only multiplayer, Rockstar also changed the loot animation to be faster, they're basically turning multiplayer in to a more arcade-like version of the sp

Oh okay. I don't plan on touching multiplayer, maybe do the bare minimum for trophies. Single player is pretty damn fun though.

I've been playing the online only for the trophies for the past month or so and I have to say, it's comfy af if you stick only to solo activities like hunt, fishing and some stranger missions here and there, i never play pvp stuff. The new job stuff they just added seems fun too.

Attached: f67fa01.jpg (1379x1080, 159K)

>console
>caring about graphics
Can you even play at 60 FPS?

I don't think so, maybe on Xbox One X?

>game runs the same as before, even downgraded
It's the only way to play it right now, so yeah I care

It's still a problem but the movement is a lot better than what it was. You can actually move in and out of cover during gunfights and switching weapons doesn't get you killed. Unfortunately the horse movement is still shit

NEVER EVER

I hardly come across anyone in Multiplayer, it's basically like playing a mini story mode they may aswell made it survival based, it really comfy.

I did like the story in multiplayer aswell I hope they add onto that in the future, clearly the next update will be ranches since there are big empty area's with empty houses for sale across the map.