This is the best written female character in vidya. Prove me wrong

This is the best written female character in vidya. Prove me wrong

Attached: BossI15.png (787x799, 566K)

B-B-BUUT !!!!
KOJIMA IS A HACK!! HE CANT WRITE GOOD CHARACTERS....... ARRRGHGH... KOJIMBO!!!!!
> *frothing with anger*

>Only exists to give birth to a better character and die

Lmao no.

Her first codec call with Snake is pure unadultered kino.

It's basically a gender-swapped male anyway.

she's a man with tits and is nothing more than a plot device

You have failed me, completely and utterly.

Attached: kreia art.jpg (980x1436, 106K)

You mean Fukushima, right?
>leaves company after MGS3
>writing and pacing goes to shit in all future MGS games
INTREDASTING

Attached: 1567731748410.jpg (550x692, 123K)

I wouldn't say best, but the best within the context of the storytelling MGS3 was going for.
All of MGS3 is about the themes more than individual characters. They are more like caricatures rather than intense character depth.
But she did fit her role properly and one of my favorites in gaming.

Attached: 1517351946076.jpg (1920x1080, 2.35M)

That's literally the purpose of women.

MGS3 is one of the best stories ever told in Vidya

Hello paid shill #284. Here at Yea Forums everyone is already aware the Konami leadership turned the MGS games to shit because they wanted them released in an unfinished state. Blaming others (your victims) for the mess your superiors caused isn't working here.

One could argue giving birth to Ocelot is enough to be called the best female character.

>one of the most expensive games of all time
>5 years of development
>somehow not enough to make a complete product

Proof: the Chinese spy from the same game

But MGS2 is better.

You are now aware that she has the exact same voice as Pearl from Spongebob.

The quality of a female character hinges on how sexy she is, how cute she is and most importantly, how much you want to protect her. There is no character in the history of the medium that excels at all three of these points (especially the third) more than Zakuro Takashima.

Attached: 268475[1].jpg (225x350, 37K)

Also Diane from Family Guy.

>blaming Konami and no God Kojima
Ironic someone like you would call anyone else a paid shill.

Attached: pepe_youth_in_asia.png (812x588, 129K)

At first I thought you meant Mrs. Puff but I'm okay with her voicing Pearl. Puff would have been weird.

>Had to give presentation on a character.
>Made on why the Boss is a great female character.
>Include bit about how she is not only a high member of the special forces, but was also like it's mother.
>Female teacher tells it's sexist to include bit about her being a mother.
>RECOMMENDS I change title to "why she is a great character" instead of a "great female character."
>Forced to give presentation that mentions anything nothing specifically female.
>Couldn't even talk about how she was like a mother (among other things) to Snake or how she was the greatest soldier despite being a woman.
Why did I even try?

Attached: fa9sjfwisfsdf.gif (235x170, 1.05M)

FINISH

Why isn't kojima going back to MGS1-3 stories knowing that they're universally praised? Having MGS1-3 as your all time favorite is a perfectly reasonable choice

He seems resentful towards his fans. Then again the Jap's are socially weird so it's hard to tell what he is thinking.

Have sex

>weebshit

>forced to give presentation on
No you weren't, what class could this have even been

Based

Attached: b-takashima-zakuro1.jpg (800x600, 165K)

That's literally the purpose of men

It was some english comp class. Our presentations had to be on what we thought was a good character from a piece of media The presentations were due the next day and she told me points would be taken off if I included all the "sexist bits."

you're unironically a faggot

*unzips dick*
I don't think so

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1280x720, 2.41M)