What do you think of the model changes of demons in Eternal to make them look more like DOOM II?

What do you think of the model changes of demons in Eternal to make them look more like DOOM II?

Attached: GoatseDemon.jpg (383x443, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzkCmidjeHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very satisfying.
Pander to my nostalgia mooooore.

Better than before. Imps still look kinda dumb but I don't think I've ever liked the imp design in any Doom game

DOOM 2016 was so fucking boring. The one-hit kill melee attacks were fucking stupid.

The only good things were the music and Polygon review.

>The one-hit kill melee attacks were fucking stupid.
The only insta-kill melee in 2016 was the Berserker pack.

glory kills

Are not insta-kill abilities. You still need to damage a demon enough to be able to do them.

or you could just... not use them. I know fucking crazy right

Glory kills are only usable on enemies that are already dying

We gotta go over this every single time.

I think they would have been more appropriate in the last game. Was also kinda hoping they'd bring back some Doom 3 enemies. But who knows, maybe they have more demons to reveal.

When I was a kid, I always thought DOOM imps had fur.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON, OLD MAN

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 24K)

You have to deal a decent amount of damage before enemies were vulnerable to a glory kill, and even then it wasn't instant. You could still be killed during the animation, especially on Nightmare or Ultra-Nightmare.

bump you people need to see this retardation

Attached: 3DEBDC11-F4D8-49C5-B717-1F234F458514.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Glory kills are annoying because levels and higher difficulties are blatantly built around using them to regain health, so you have to see the same stupid cutscene 10 times per level each.

Attached: 1552853521479.png (188x192, 52K)

>he didn't disable indicators and all of that shit bloating the view
No HUD or opacity at the lowest setting was great, you only see retard demons limping.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzkCmidjeHc

this

I like most of TOOT demons. The Revenant, Summoner, Baron and Spider Mastermind were my favs, but I absolutely hated some like the Mancubus and 'Cyberdemon'. The former looking way to alien for a fat, hungry demon and the latter just looked lame and dumb. Glad they're aiming for a 'classic' look this time around, with more cyborg monstrosities.

Doom 3 still has the best Cyberdemon look IMO.

Attached: doom_eternal-publicity-h_2019.jpg (1296x730, 195K)

I have two solutions for you
1. Git gud and don’t get hit
2. Lower the difficulty
I’ve seen some talented autist beat the game on Ultra-Nightmare with the fucking starting pistol without getting hit once.

The fact that they brought back zombiemen with green hair and everything is what really makes me cum

Attached: 1454195009747.png (557x605, 194K)