It says here in your resume you're an avid gamer. Care to explain?

It says here in your resume you're an avid gamer. Care to explain?

Attached: iStock_000067740097_XXXLarge-4096x2731.jpg (4096x2731, 583K)

"Sure, you see-"
>FALCON PUNCH!

I play video games, how hard is that to understand?

Attached: 1505649309047.jpg (858x402, 52K)

I have stronger urges to put my hand on a pregnant belly than a boob. What's wrong with me

No it doesn't, who wrote that?

You are a woman.

Why yes, I've been playing video games since I was seven years old and am familiar with all of the Bethesda catalog, Todd said this interview was just a formality anyway because I'm so good at what I do that I will certainly be an integral part of your development team on Fallout 5. I'm also very nice.

Attached: bury.png (228x221, 16K)

Pregnant girls are cute! CUTE!

A girl at work who I never really looked at much got pregnant and had a kid. When she came back I couldn't stop looking at her for some reason, she just became really desirable to me out of nowhere. Biology is weird, man.

It means I hate women, cunt.

BASED

time to ntr her husband user

UR HIRE'D

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 20 - Hajimete-au classmate [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][19986881].mp4_snapshot (960x720, 297K)

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?

It's time to put a baby inside her. You can do it, user!

Attached: 72622470_p3.jpg (624x884, 85K)

>actually asked if I'm a PC gamer
>say yes
>"that's good, we need PC gamers due to their fast reflexes and quick nimble fingers"
what kind of job am i getting myself into bros?

We REALLY enjoyed interviewing you user, you are SUCH a NICE candidate, and some day you'll find the perfect company for you. But I don't think it's going to work out between us. It's SO sweet that you applied though!

Attached: 9cd53f48e9e3f64e241ee53b7c114cb09e4505f5de4bcd8d41bf8b9522f3c7b6.jpg (232x236, 65K)

>resume
resume?

HAHAHA. Oh lord. Just wait until you're stuck in the delivery room for 48 hours changing the bed liner covered in shit and vaginal discharge every few minutes. See how long that fetish lasts. Of course these days all women are giant pussies and just get c-sections.

isn't that a cropped lewd?

Stenography

I really want to punch her so hard that the undeveloped baby just comes blasting out.

>don't even get the courtesy of being contacted
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My bad, I meant to write something else that start with a c but it came out as gamer.

Sure but first, is that your husband's baby or Tyrone's?

fucking lol

Attached: 1559513008754.gif (380x380, 3.25M)

>”we’ll call you!”
>don’t hear back
>call their office after a week
>no answer
>leave message asking for a call back
>still nothing
AAAAAAAA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Wrong as it is, that's what my body seems to be telling me to do.

I have four kids and I'm hoping I can convince her to go for a fifth!

Attached: 72554096_p1.png (677x579, 125K)

You have seen proof of her fertility, so now your lizard brain wants her to have your kid

Well, its kinda true.
On the last job i had, there was this very petty AI that digitized me and sent me to the game grid, where i spent the last 30 or so years surviving, until someone finally updated the MCP and i was released.
Now, in this job, my chair will not be just in the direct line of sight of a laser controlled by an AI, right?

cute CUTE

Attached: bonbi wea.webm (540x960, 1.16M)

who is this cute FISH

I like to harass gamer girls online.

Yes. , but I do play 2D hentai games when I'm because it's the only thing that gets me off. I'll be playing during my lunch break, so when do I start qt?

>interview goes great
>we'll call you!
>week passes
>they don't respond to my calls and emails
>turns out they went out of business a couple days after the interview
Turns out it was a tech company run by idiots who spent money faster than they made it, literally booked famous bands to play at their company parties and hosted block parties and as soon as one financial bump hit them it was game over.

>call them
>no answer
>drive to their offices
>entire place was burned down by a "disgruntled worker"

Attached: 1561171393048.png (529x500, 241K)

Twitch Streamer

Why would the husband be forced to do that.

>it was you

I hate minorities and women so I use video games as a sense of escapism for my nonsexual lifestyle.

Yeah, it's just so surprising to me, I've never felt something like that so suddenly and so strongly before. Crazy how nature do that.

lol

Pregnant women are unironically hot as fuck.
It always pisses me off when normalfags bitch about non-consensual sex in some hentai game but never bother getting all pissed off about the lack of pregnancy content.

Some people have enough dignity to not want others cleaning up their shit and bodily fluids.

>Pregnant women are unironically hot as fuck.
It's true.

Attached: Pregnant-Jenna-Fischer-out-in-LA.jpg (460x600, 67K)